You Like To Watch? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you ever wish you had?" I pushed her a bit further. I was so turned on hearing my wife admitted that she loved being watched by strangers.

"I always wondered what it would have been like, but neither of us wanted to bring somebody else into our relationship. I didn't think about the whole thing much after as we split up not long after it happened, but today brought it all flooding back."

"Well I loved it too," I smiled at her and put my hand on her leg, "I don't mind you exploring your exhibitionist side anytime you want."

She blushed and smiled. She looked even more beautiful when she had that flushed pink look about her. It felt like we had opened up a different phase in our lives in the last couple of days. I hadn't thought about it before now, but we rarely opened up and talked about the stuff we liked that turned us on sexually. Maybe we had settled into a bit of a rut when at home. I wanted to know more about this side of my wife I didn't know.

"Come on then, you tell me something about you that I don't know yet," Sara asked me, "I've let a secret out, now it's your turn."

"Ok, I once had a threesome while I was at University," I told her, "with a mate and his girlfriend."

"You didn't?!" she said with mock horror, "I had no idea I was married to such a dirty boy. Although it does explain where your fantasies are coming from. What was it like?"

"To be honest, it was ok and nothing more. We were all drunk after a party, and Tom had told me that Ally always wanted to have two men at once, and asked me to join them. I quite fancied her, so I jumped at the chance. By the time we got down to it, we were all a bit hammered. It wasn't bad, just a bit clumsy. We never spoke about it again after that night, and it was a bit awkward after that. We didn't see much of each other after that."

Sara listened intently but reminded me that she wouldn't be doing anything like that, and not to get any silly ideas.

The following day was our last on the island, so it was one more day on the beach to top up the suntan before a final blowout in the bars before heading home to work. The beach was less eventful than the previous day, but by the time we reached the bars, it was getting busy. Some of the faces we had been used to seeing had left and there was a load of new faces that had just arrived. Our favourite barman now knew it was our last night and started to give us free shots with every beer we bought, and we were soon both pretty drunk. We ended up chatting with two girls from Yorkshire, one of whom was supposed to be on her honeymoon. As we drank together, she poured her heart out as to how her husband-to-be had ended things just a week before they married. He was having an affair with a woman he worked with. She was teary at first, then angry, and as she got drunker, she was determined that she was going to find somebody to go home with that night.

Charlie and Donna as we found out they were called could drink. We ended up going along at their pace, which had both of us a bit worse for wear.

"Joe, my dickhead ex didn't like it that I liked girls as well as boys," Charlie slurred, "I didn't do anything while we were together, but he had issues with the fact I'm bisexual."

"Most men would love that," I chimed in, "I know I would."

"Well he was a bit different to most," she went on, "Anyway, fuck him. You would fancy me wouldn't you Sara? If you weren't married."

Sara smiled and looked a bit embarrassed. She shook her head in agreement, although it was more than likely to avoid offense. Sara had never mentioned any interest in women, although I'd found out a few things I didn't know about my wife that week.

The drinking continued for the next hour or so before the girls went to the toilet. When Sara came back she looked flustered and red again.

"Charlie just asked us to go back to her room tonight and tried to kiss me!" she blurted out as the other two girls got another drink in.

"What did you say to her?"

"I said no of course! I don't think it's a good idea when we've had this much to drink."

"Fair enough," I responded, not wanting to push her too far, "But if you could do it without any emotion if you were single now, would you?"

"Yes I would," Sara admitted, "I don't know why, but I am attracted to her."

"Look, I'm not trying to push you into anything you don't want to do," I reassured her, "but you can have fun with her and it doesn't have to end up in full sex. Even if you wanted to just snog her to see how it feels, that would be fine."

"Will you promise me you won't push to go any further than that? If she asks us again to go back with them, please say no. I am curious to find out how it feels to kiss a woman, but I don't want to have sex with them."

"I promise you I won't," I reassured her again. "Look, why don't we go through to one of the quiet tables in the back where it's darker? You sit with Charlie, and I'll keep Donna amused."

"What do you mean by that? Keep her amused?" Sara had a bit of a scowl on her face.

"Well, if she feels left out, she might want a bit of a kiss and cuddle!"

She slapped my leg but didn't say no.

"Ok, but nothing more than a snog and maybe a bit of touching," Sara said much to my surprise, "We stop all of this after tonight ok? This is just something we did on holiday."

I nodded in agreement and moved through the bar to the tables at the back. You could still see them from the bar, but they were at least off of the main street. We motioned for the girls to come and join us, and Sara guided Charlie into the seat next to her. As soon as she sat down Sara went for it and turned her head to kiss her. Charlie responded straight away and their kiss soon became passionate. Charlie soon had her hand on my wife's tits, feeling her through the thin material of her dress. Donna moved closer to me now and I could feel her hand on my leg, she smiled as I looked at her and then moved in to kiss me. It felt so horny kissing another woman while my wife was just across the table doing the same. Some of the drinkers, and the barman could see what was going on. Neither of us cared. It was out last night, and we were never going to see any of these people again.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could now see Sara feeling Charlie's tits, so I did the same to Donna and I could feel her hand wandering up my leg towards my cock. She began rubbing me through the material which had me about as hard as I have ever been. I pushed things a little bit further now and put my hand on her inner thigh, and she parted them slightly to invite me to go further. I soon found myself rubbing Donna's pussy through the material of her denim shorts. I sneaked another look over to Sara; her hand was now under the table on Charlie. It didn't take a genius to guess that she was also touching her pussy as they devoured each other. Charlie then moved her hand under the table and looking at Sara's face, I could guess where she was touching her.

"You four should get a room." I heard somebody say with a laugh. It was the barman who had come round to collect glasses. I don't know how long he had been watching, but he could see hands wandering over bodies as well as us kissing.

Sara took this as the moment to stop and broke away from Charlie.

"We need to go," she announced, "I don't want this to go any further."

"Please stay," Charlie implored her, "we're just getting warmed up, and there is so much fun we could all have."

I could tell that she was thinking about it, but only for a few fleeting seconds before she confirmed her decision. I felt relieved in a way, but also a bit disappointed that I wouldn't get any further with Donna that night. In the back of my mind, I knew that something like this wasn't a good idea when we hadn't discussed it. We both had some fun, but it felt like the call to leave now. We said our goodbyes to the girls and got out of the bar as quickly as we could.

We didn't say a word as we made the short walk back to our hotel. I grabbed Sara as we walked through a dark alley that led to the hotel and pushed her up against the wall. I kissed her hard at first, then pushed her skirt up and eased my hand between her legs. As I suspected she was soaking.

"You loved that didn't you?" I whispered in her ear as I fingered her through the material of her knickers.

"Yes." was all she could manage as her groaning grew more intense.

"I can tell that you wanted to fuck her," I continued, "you wanted to taste her pussy didn't you."

Sara nodded and gasped as I slipped my hand inside her knickers to rub her clit.

"Would you have liked to watch me fuck Donna while you were doing Charlie?" I pressed more.

"Yes, I wanted to see you fuck her hard," Sara whispered in my ear.

"I would have fucked her from behind while you sat on Charlie's face," I continued. I could hear that she was now close to cumming. "She would have loved to taste your cunt while I fucked her friend."

I could feel Sara's juices running out over my fingers as she came, and I slipped two fingers from her pussy to her mouth so she could taste it.

"This is what she would taste like."

Sara licked her juices from my fingers before we saw a couple enter the alley from the hotel end. Sara quickly straightened her dress and we carried on walking toward the hotel. The couple smiled and we again wondered if they had seen what we had been doing. As soon as we were in our room I bent Sara over the dresser, pulled up her skirt, and yanked her wet knickers to one side. I was inside her in seconds, and cumming in less than a minute. My orgasm seemed to go on forever as I pumped into her. As I withdrew loads of drops of cum leaked out of Sara and onto the carpet below.

We collapsed in bed and said no more about what we had done. We both woke with a hangover in the morning, and neither of us brought up what we had done the previous night. I was nervous to speak about it in case Sara felt embarrassed. I hoped she didn't, but knowing her as I do I had an idea of how she was feeling.

We quickly settled back into our routine of work when we returned to London, and neither of us spoke about the things that happened over the last few days of our holiday. I wanted to explore these further but wasn't sure of what Sara's reaction would be. Did she want to forget it ever happened? Did she want to try other things? Was she embarrassed or feeling guilty about what she did? I had no idea so decided to book us a meal so we could discuss this elephant in the room. I text Sara and told her what I was thinking.

I've booked us a table at Sachin's tonight at 8. I want to talk about what we did on holiday a bit more x

I suppose we should discuss it. You're not angry with me, are you? x

Course not, why would I be? x

Just the things I did with Charlie, got a bit out of hand x

Don't be silly, it was as much my idea if not more. Please don't worry about it x

It has been bothering me. I didn't know whether to bring it up again once we got home x

Let's chat about it later. Let's just agree to be open and honest with each other about what we're thinking, and what we might want to do next x

I'd like that x

I felt nervous that night almost like we were turning the clock back 10 years and going on a date. I hoped that Sara would open up about the experience we had enjoyed on holiday, but had a feeling deep down that she would want to put an end to it once it was out in the open.

We settled down at our table and ordered our food, getting a bottle of wine while we chatted and waited. I could sense the tension in her voice as we discussed the mundane parts of our day. After the first glass of wine was finished, Sara finally opened up.

"I've been thinking about what happened on holiday a lot," Sara finally brought it up, "It's been bothering me ever since."

"In what way?" I questioned her.

"Well I enjoyed some of the things we did," she went on, "but it just feels a bit wrong. I was always brought up to think that sleeping around is wrong, porn is wrong, and you should say with one partner. Yet here I am admitting to you that I enjoyed being watched having sex, and kissing a woman."

"So you did enjoy it then?"

"Yes, it really turned me on," Sara went on, "But I just couldn't help thinking what our friends or family would think of us if they knew what we had been up to."

"Sara, we're adults and can make our own decisions on what is right or wrong," I reasoned with her, "I know that all of this is a bit new to both of us, but we didn't go off doing things behind each other back so nobody was getting hurt."

"I know. This is why I feel so silly saying all of this," she continued, "I know you were fine with what happened, and I didn't mind seeing you with Donna either, but I'm still feeling this guilt and I don't know why. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want to experience different things with you, but it just feels wrong."

"So what are you thinking?" I asked, "You want to try other things, other partners?"

"I'm not sure about other partners," she quickly responded, "I mean it was hot, but we'd drank a lot that night, and I'm not sure I could decide to do something like that. I do love the idea of somebody watching us though. I used to love that with Alex years ago, then what happened in the sea brought all of those feelings back. Including the guilt about enjoying something that we're not supposed to do."

"Well stop feeling guilty," I told her, "We can be the ones to decide what is right for us and nobody else. So you would like us to have sex and people watch us again?" I pressed her.

"Yes," she said quietly, "but I just don't know how we would do it. It felt natural on holiday as it just happened, but how we would plan it I don't know."

I was delighted that Sara had opened up, and I could understand how she felt. I knew that her parents were religious and believed that sex was something that should only be done within marriage, and certainly not involving others whether watching or joining. Sara still felt this guilt about how she was feeling. My mind was racing though as she wanted to experience the thrill again, but how would we do it, yet make her feel comfortable?

I spent the next couple of days looking at dogging sites and etiquette. The one reoccurring theme that Sara had mentioned was when she and her first boyfriend Alex had been watched having sex in his car. I felt that I had to make this happen for her again.

"How would you feel about us going to a dogging site?" I decided to bring it up a few days later. "I found a site a good way away from home so we would be unlikely to meet anybody we knew, and I've had a look at the kind of rules they have."

"They have rules at dogging sites?" she laughed.

"Well it's kind of a code of conduct," I continued, "Hear me out, it's not as mad as it sounds. People go for different reasons. Some go to have sex with multiple partners, some just for touching with others, but only sex with their partners, and others just go to be watched. You don't have to involve others, and they seem to respect the fact that some couples just go there to be watched and not to involve others. That seems to be the most like what you enjoyed."

Sara nodded and confirmed that this was similar to what she had enjoyed years ago without really knowing that there was a whole scene dedicated to it.

"Why don't we go and have a look one weekend soon and see what you think?" I suggested.

"Just to see what happens?" she inquired, "not to do anything?"

"Yeah, why not," I went on, "If you don't like the look of it, or it feels threatening, we get out of there and don't go back. If you feel happy and safe with it, why not give it a go."

"Give me some time to process all of this," she eventually responded, "I need to think about this."

I could think of nothing else throughout the week and hoped Sara would decide to try out my suggestion. It was the Wednesday of that week that Sara messaged me to say that she wanted to give it a try this weekend. She made it clear that we were just going to watch, and not to put any pressure on her to do anything as she wanted to take this slowly. I had no intention to suggest anything more, but it confirmed my suspicion that she was interested to see what happened at these meetings and possibly participating in the future.

I spent the rest of the week on various message boards looking for details of any meetings. I found one eventually that was about an hour away from where we lived. They were very guarded about the exact location of the meeting at first as they did not want to attract attention from any unwanted parties, but it was eventually posted up a couple of hours before the meeting started.

"So are you sure about this?" I asked her one more time before we set off.

"Yes, I want to see what this is all about," Sara replied, "Let's do this before I change my mind."

I could sense both nerves and excitement as we drove to the meeting point, and Sara said very little on the hour-long drive. When we got there, there was only one car parked. The spot itself was a public car park on the edge of a country park that was busy by day but quiet at night. We parked about 20 metres away from the other car and waited. I could see Sara sinking in her seat, scanning the area for any signs of life. She was wearing a baseball cap and had her hair tied back instead of having it down as she usually did. She was worried about being recognized, although, in this darkness, she needn't have worried.

"Promise me that we can go if I don't feel comfortable with this?" she eventually broke the silence and asked me.

"Of course," I reassured her, "just say the word at any point and we can get out of here."

She smiled at this and held my hand as we waited. We were there for more than half an hour before anything started to happen, but when it did, things moved quickly. At just after 10 pm a couple more cars came into the car park and stopped near the car that had been here since we arrived. The car flashed its interior lights and suddenly things started to happen.

"That's what Alex used to do," Sara whispered.

I smiled to myself and thought that Alex had a lot more idea of what he was doing than Sara had back then. She didn't have a clue that he was inviting people over to watch them and had thought that it was all just random. The penny was dropping now that he knew what he was doing all along.

Several men appeared from out of the trees and surrounded the car, they had been waiting out of sight for the signal to go. A few more emerged from the other cars that had parked next to them. We couldn't see what was going on inside the car, but there were now about a dozen men looking in through the window for a better view.

"Do you want to go over there and get a better look?" I asked Sara.

"No," she quickly replied, "I want to stay in here. I can guess what's going on over there."

The couple in the car must have had sex for about 15 minutes before the internal light in their car was switched off and the crowd moved away. They soon drove away and another car then entered the car park and parked a couple of bays away from us. This one was different. They did flash the interior light again, but this time the couple opened the car door.

"That's a sign that they want people to join them," I told Sara.

She remained silent as we had a great view inside the car once they opened the door. The woman was probably in her late 30s and was wearing a short denim skirt that barely covered her knickers and a blouse. She sat in the back seat as her partner got out and spoke to the group of men that had now moved around to their car. We couldn't hear what was being said, but it was clear what was about to happen. The woman took her top off to reveal an ample pair of tits. She was wearing no bra. She also took her knickers off and hitched her skirt up around her waist. A man then approached her and stood at the car door with his back to us. We couldn't see what she was doing to him, but we guessed he was sucking his cock. After a moment she laid back and opened her legs for him to position himself. We had a great view of the man fucking her with her legs draped over the seats of the car. He lasted no more than a minute before withdrawing and removing the condom as he moved away from the car.