You Like To Watch? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're going to gangbang her aren't they?" Sara asked rhetorically. She said nothing more as more of the men approached the car and fucked the woman in the same position. I counted 7 of them that did her before she was helped out of the car by her partner. She then proceeded to lean against the car with her legs apart and invited the next man to fuck her from behind. Once again we had a great view as one after another fucked her, removed condoms, and disappeared into the night. By the time they had finished, I guessed that she had fucked around 15 men in nothing more than an hour. His partner kissed her as she put her top back on, pulled her skirt down, and walked back round to the passenger seat of the car and then they were gone.

"I can't believe I just witnessed that," Sara said quietly as the area was once more dark and empty.

"Did you enjoy it?" I probed a bit further.

"I think so," she replied after a few moments though, "I wasn't expecting to see a gangbang tonight that's for certain, but yeah, it was hot to watch."

"Do you want to do anything while we're here?" I asked her.

"No, not tonight," she responded, "Besides I think everybody has gone now they've had what they came for."

Her words were encouraging. Not tonight was better than not at all. It was always hard to gauge what Sara was thinking. We made love when we got in and Sara opened up as we lay in bed after.

"I want to go back next weekend," she told me, "If you want to of course. I couldn't do what the gangbang girl did, but I think I could get off on being watched. That was the bit that made me horny. I don't know why any man would want to see his partner get fucked by 15 men. I just don't understand it."

"I get it," I responded.

"So you would have been ok with it if that had been me in that car?" She questioned. It wasn't anger in her voice as she questioned me, but she did seem surprised that I would even consider something like that.

"Don't be mad at me, but yes I would," I felt that I needed to take this chance, to be honest with her again, "It doesn't mean that I love you any less, but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and the thought of watching you receive pleasure from other people turns me on so much."

"But fucking other people goes against our marriage vows," she continued, "That's why I didn't want us to go any further when we were on holiday, it would be cheating."

"I don't think it is cheating," I went on, "Cheating is when somebody deceives their partner and goes behind their back. The couple we saw tonight wasn't cheating, they were sharing that experience. I get that only the woman was involved in any sexual activity, but the man was there as a willing participant and enjoyed watching what she was doing. How can that be wrong?"

"I do understand where you're coming from," Sara admitted, "But my marriage vows are important to me, especially the bit about forsaking all others."

"I do understand what you mean, I honestly do. But remember how good it felt when we were on holiday? Was that cheating considering we both did things in view of each other?"

Sara shook her head and agreed, but I don't think she was convinced at this point.

"Look, I won't push you into doing anything you don't want to do, I promise you that." I went on, "I'm more than happy to go with the flow, and if you're happy for us to be watched, then I'm happy with that too. I do have one more idea though, and you're going to have to trust me on this one."

"Ah no," She protested, "You can't tell me that and nothing else!"

"Just trust me." I reiterated, "You will like it."

The following week I thought of nothing else but our return trip to the dogging site that we were planning. Looking at their message boards, people had been discussing the gangbang from the previous weekend, and it seemed like things happened at this spot every weekend. I knew then that if Sara went through with it, we would have a crowd.

My plan for her that weekend was to get her a sensual massage in the afternoon before I picked her up and we went to the site. I had a couple of reasons for wanting her to experience this. I knew she loved a massage, and it always turned her on, plus I wanted to push her a little further when it came to being touched by another man. I picked a private masseur who offered a service at his home as I wanted it to be something a little bit more than the usual service you got at an aromatherapy place. He explained that the massage he gave would be non-sexual, but he would expect her to be naked and there would be some touching of her breasts and buttocks as part of the full body experience. It sounded perfect.

Saturday soon came and I told Sara while she was in the bath. She didn't protest when I explained to her that she would be naked for this massage as I explained to her that he was a professional and that it wasn't some "happy ending" massage for ladies. I left her to it and told her to be ready for 7 pm, and that I would drop her off.

Sara had chosen a dress for our evening which made sense as it would give me easy access to her in the tight confines of our car. Her dress hugged her fantastic figure and I could only see the outline of a skimpy thong and a see-through bra under her dress. There would be very little to remove when we got down to it. I thought she looked stunning.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her as we drove to meet the masseur.

"I'm terrified," she responded, "Lots of men are going to see me naked tonight doing things I probably shouldn't be doing."

"This massage will help you relax. Just go with the flow and enjoy yourself. No thoughts about what we should or shouldn't be doing, just enjoy yourself."

"I'll try, I really will."

It only took us 10 minutes to get to the masseur's flat, which was in a plush new block in a nice part of the city. I found a nice-looking coffee shop nearby and gave her a peck on the cheek as she made her way to the address I gave her. The hour seemed to drag on forever as I was desperate to hear how she got on, but when she did appear, she looked very happy and relaxed for the first time today.

"How was that?" I asked her when we got back to the car.

"Amazing," she admitted, "I feel so turned on." Sara went red as she admitted this, and I knew that my idea had worked. She was in the mood for sex right now if we hadn't been sitting in our car in a busy part of London. "Are we going dogging then?" she asked with a smile.

"So tell me all about it then," I asked her as we made our way out of the city to the location.

"His hands were amazing," she said with a smile, "Like nothing I've ever felt before. He was very nice, professional, and polite, and has some unbelievable skills with those hands.

I let her flow at this point and was happy to listen.

"He had the bed set up in the living room and he gave me a towel to wrap myself after I had undressed. He did say I could keep my underwear on if I felt more comfortable, but the experience would be better naked. I was nervous at this point, but he was lovely and put me at ease saying that most people felt like I did on their first visit."

"When I was back in the room, I let the towel go and got onto the bed on my front. I felt so exposed but it also felt so nice as he started working on my back. By the time he got down to my bum, I'm pretty sure I was starting to get a bit wet. I just hoped he couldn't tell. I've got to admit that it was a bit of a thrill knowing that he could see me so intimately. When he was massaging my bum he could see my asshole and pussy as he opened my legs slightly to work on my inner thighs. His hands never touched me there, but he was so close."

Sara was enjoying telling me all this, and I was rock hard hearing about my wife being naked and touched by a stranger.

"He then helped me turn over and started working his way up from my feet this time," she went on, "He was doing my inner thighs again, and I could feel my pussy tingling. I'm sure that he could see now that I was wet, but he didn't say anything in case it embarrassed me. The very last bit he did was my tits. I had no idea it would feel so good. He alternated from a light touch around the nipples to a more deep muscular massage of the other areas. I had to bite my lip not to moan. He was also telling me that he has a partner that helps do a couples massage. I think we should do this together at some point."

I couldn't believe how erotic it was hearing my wife talking like this. It was as close to a sexual encounter as it was possible to have by the way she described it and judging from her reaction, I felt that we had crossed one barrier tonight.

Sara grew rather quieter as we approached the car park we had been to last week. The glow of her massage appeared to be wearing off and the nerves of what we were about to do seemed to be hitting home. She was fidgety and nervous again as we pulled in.

"I want to do this straight away," she said as we parked, "If I think about it too much, I'll find a reason not to do it."

Sara jumped into the back seat and I walked around to join her. Once we were settled in the back I locked the doors in case somebody tried to overstep the mark and join us.

"Ready then?" I checked, "Once I flash that light, there's no turning back."

"Do it." was all she said.

I flashed the interior lights, then left them on so people could see what was going on inside. Sara pulled down on top of her to kiss her. The kiss was passionate and I could feel her heart beating fast as I pressed down on her. I have to admit that I was feeling nervous now, although my cock was showing no signs of this. My wife was making sure of that. When Sara stopped for a second or two, I had a feeling that she had spotted somebody outside the car watching, and her smile confirmed my thoughts.

"Let's give them a show then," Sara then said, sitting up in the car and pulling her skimpy dress up over her head, and throwing it on the front seat. She was now wearing just a thong and bra which didn't hide very much of her at all. I also took my top off and she helped me out of my trousers.

Sara then stroked my cock through the material of my boxers before slipping them off and leaving me naked. I was now the one who felt vulnerable, and as I sat back on the seat, I could now see about 6 faces looking in from outside the car. Sara went on all-fours and started to suck my cock with her arse up in the air. I reached over and pulled the material of her thong aside to give the men on that side of the car a view of her asshole and pussy as she sucked. I could hear Sara start to moan as I rubbed her from her clit to her asshole and smeared her juices all over her. It must have been such a dirty sight for those outside the car.

I only allowed her to suck my cock for a couple of minutes as I knew that I would cum if she carried on. I laid her back on the seat and she undid her bra as I removed her thong. I dived in to taste her and she was as wet as I can ever remember her. She tasted wonderful as always, and if I needed any evidence of how turned-on Sara got from being watched like this, it was there. I only needed to lick her for a couple of minutes before she came and screamed with pleasure.

"Fuck me please," she told me while trying to get her breath back, "Let's give them what they came for."

It's hard to explain how exciting it was to hear my usually reserved wife talking like this. I held her legs wide open to give the men one last view of her pussy before sinking my cock deep inside her. She gasped as I entered her and started fucking. This was no gentle love-making, this was fucking. I managed to hold out for about 5 minutes to give the men a show before I could feel myself cumming.

"I'm going to cum," I told her, "Do you want it inside you or can I pull out and shoot it over you so they can see?" I had never asked Sara to do this before so I wasn't sure whether she would like this.

"I don't care," she replied in between gasps, "You can cum wherever you want. Just give it to me now."

I pulled my cock out of her and the first bolt of cum flew out and hit her on the chin, the next one on her tits, before the last of it went over her stomach and pubic mound.

"Ben!" she shouted, "Fucking hell, how long have you been saving that up for? You got me in the face!"

She was smiling though, and not upset by the fact I had cum all over her. This was the first time she had ever allowed me to do this.

I was spent, but Sara now wanted to get cleaned up and get out of there. I found her thong in the footwell and she used that to wipe the spunk off her body. We both then noticed that the man nearest the car on the driver's side had his cock out and was wanking. We had been popular with the watching crowd. As I reached for Sara's dress, he came, shooting some of his load over the outside of the car window and some onto the floor. Neither of us could believe what we had just seen and done.

This was the cue for us to leave now, as the man who had been wanking put himself away and disappeared back into the trees. We quickly got dressed and we could see only 1 man left outside. He pointed to Sara's thong which was now covered in her juices and my cum. He wanted a little trophy to remind him of the evening. When we were dressed and back in the front, Sara rolled down her window and handed him the soaking underwear before quickly doing the window up again. Without anything more said we drove off both smiling at our experience.

"Was that as good as you hoped?" I asked her as we made our way home.

"I loved it," she replied, "I have to admit I loved putting on a show. What are you turning me into? Next time you're going to leave the little surprises to me though. I'm going to arrange something and give you a little surprise."

I couldn't wait to see what she was going to come up with. I'm not sure even she knew at that moment, but it felt that we had made progress as a couple and expanded our sex life into something more exciting than we had ever known.