You Like To Watch? Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara & Ben continue their adventure and push boundaries.
10.5k words
4.41
18k
32
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy part 2. There is a lot of dialogue, so please bear with it. Once again, if naughty married couples aren't your thing, look away now.

"So, that surprise I was talking about," Sara revealed to me the week after we'd been dogging, "I've booked for us to go and see the masseur you took me to."

I didn't twig at first, but soon the penny dropped that she had said we, not I.

"So will I be getting a massage from him too?" I said jokingly, remembering Sara had told me he worked with a partner when they did couples.

"No, course not!" she continued, "He has a female partner that he works with. She would be working on you. I think you'll enjoy it."

I knew I would enjoy it. The sight of a man massaging my wife, and seeing Sara get aroused while having a woman's hands massaging me was an exciting prospect. I was also pleased that Sara was the one taking the lead on this and not me. It was encouraging that she was enjoying this and not worrying if it was right or not. This was progress.

Sara booked the massage for the following Saturday and seemed more comfortable taking the lead as she knew James the masseur from her previous visit. The setup would be the two tables together so the two could work on us in full view of the other. James was about 30 I guessed when he came to the door to welcome us in. He was over 6 feet tall and extremely well-built. Andi looked a little older, perhaps about 40 but she was pretty with a nice figure. They were both friendly and chatted to make us feel comfortable. James explained that as he had done with Sara previously, he recommended that we both got naked for the best experience. Andi put my mind at rest that an erection during the massage was nothing to worry about, and that it was natural if she did her job well enough.

The couple left us to get undressed. I looked at Sara's beautiful shapely bum as she took her knickers off and again felt amazed at how confident she was now getting naked in front of people. She had never seemed to like showing her body off before, but she seemed so at home doing this.

"I think you're going to love this," she said as she kissed me and squeezed my bum. I could feel the stirring of an erection at just this as I felt her hard nipple graze across my chest. "If I feel horny afterward, can we go dogging again?"

"Of course, we can," I replied, "I'm so glad you're enjoying this."

Sara smiled and led the way back into the living room where James and Andi were waiting for us. We didn't bother covering up with the towels; both lay naked on the beds as they started our service. Andi's hands felt wonderful as she started on my shoulders and back. It was so relaxing. This went on for a couple of minutes before she started to work down my back to my ass. My cock was now erect from her touch as she concentrated on my buttocks and down the inside of my thighs. I could hear Sara breathing more deeply as James was now working on her ass and inner thighs. She gave me a little smile to show that she was enjoying it.

We both turned over when asked so they could work on our front. I suddenly understood what Sara meant about feeling so exposed now. My cock was rock hard and on show to the three other people in the room. Both masseurs continued to work on us and I thought I might cum when James started to work on Sara's tits. It was such a turn-on. Andi was brushing my balls as she worked my inner thighs, and touched pretty much everywhere apart from my cock. It felt sensational.

We thanked the couple when the time was up and made our way out of their flat. It had been a great experience, and we never felt that it was going to turn sexual, although I wouldn't have minded if it had.

"Did you enjoy that?" Sara asked when we got to the car.

"Yes, I loved it."

"Me too," she continued, "I knew you would. How did you feel when he was touching my tits?" she went on. I could hear her moan gently as she spoke and realized that she was touching herself under her dress. I couldn't believe that my shy wife was masturbating next to me as I drove.

"I was so turned on," I responded, "I loved watching him touch you."

"Would you have liked to see him lick me, fuck me?" She asked, her breathing becoming more frantic.

"Yes, I would have loved to see him inside you," I carried on, feeding her imagination as I could tell that she was close to orgasm now."

"He touched my pussy a couple of times," she was now moaning loudly and had her legs spread wide. I could see that she hadn't put her knickers back on after the massage now. "Are you angry at me that I didn't stop him? I just lay there and let him feel me."

"I'm not angry at you," I reassured her, "I wouldn't have minded what he did to you. I loved watching you enjoy yourself like that.

We stopped at traffic lights now as we headed out of London. I hadn't even asked Sara if she wanted to go dogging. I knew how turned on she was and made the decision to take her there. She did not attempt to cover herself when we stopped at the lights. Her exhibitionist side was coming out again. Nobody was close enough to see her, but I had the feeling she wouldn't have cared and carried on anyway.

"I wanted to feel his cock," Sara continued, "Am I turning into a slut?"

"No, you're just feeling the same way any woman would having a fit, good-looking man see you and touch you naked."

"God Ben, I'm cumming," she screamed, "I'm going to fucking cum all over the seat."

I could see Sara's hips bucking in the passenger seat as she came. I couldn't believe I was seeing my wife do this. She was beginning to open up sexually in ways I had never dared to dream of until now.

Sara rearranged her dress and got her breath back as we continued to the dogging spot. She didn't say anything until we arrived, and I wondered if she was starting to feel embarrassed about what she had just done.

I needn't have worried.

"If there are other couples there tonight, I think I want to get out of the car and have a closer look," Sara stated.

"Ok, are you sure about that?"

"I think so," she went on. "You'll look after me won't you?" she said suddenly sounding less confident and more vulnerable.

"Course I will," I reassured her, "I won't let anything get out of hand. It gets pretty wild, but I get the impression that most of the people there are pretty respectful and won't try anything on."

She stayed quiet until we got into the carpark, where things were already in flow. There were two other cars in the carpark when we arrived. One had the light on and a crowd around it, the other was dark. We parked up and watched as from what we could see a woman was riding a man and making a lot of noise for the watching crowd. They were done a couple of moments after we arrived and the crowd moved away while the couple got dressed and ready to leave. That was the cue for the other car to flash its lights and the crowd of around 7 or 8 moved over to that car.

"Do you want to go over there?" I asked Sara

"I don't know now, I'm nervous." She admitted. "I felt all brave on the way here, but I'm shitting myself now."

"I'll look after you I promise," I told her, hoping to convince her to get out. I'm not sure what I "wanted to happen here. Did I want her to do things with the men out there, did I want her to be touched and possibly touch strangers? It felt dangerous but also exciting.

"And we get out of here if I don't feel safe?" she asked me.

"Of course," I reassured her, "Just give me the word and we leave. No questions asked."

Sara leaned across and kissed me. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Sara led the way and opened the car door. I held her hand as we walked over to join the watching crowd. The car door was then opened and a woman around our age sat on the passenger seat facing outwards. A first man approached her and got his cock out of his trousers for her to play with. We were only a few feet away from her, and it was a sexy sight to see a woman pleasuring a man this close-up. When he was hard enough, she started to suck him. This didn't last long and the man's hips bucked as he came in her mouth. The woman swallowed his load and wiped her lips as she beckoned the next man to come forward. She also noticed Sara watching, smiling at her before the man presented his hard cock for her to suck. He lasted a little bit longer before he also unloaded into her mouth.

I could see Sara watching intently and biting her lip as she did. It was a dirty scene, but I could see that she was enjoying it. A couple of men had noticed that a woman was outside the car watching now and got a little bit closer to her. I wondered if they would try anything, and also watched for any signs of being uncomfortable. She wasn't phased so far and gripped my hand as another man was now being sucked by the woman in the car.

"I can't believe how many loads she's going to get," Sara whispered in my ear as another man came into her mouth. "I bet you wish it was you," she said with a mischievous smile.

I would have loved to have the woman suck me in front of my wife, but I didn't say anything in case it spoiled the moment.

We watched as the woman worked her way through the crowd, and I could feel the presence of another man on the other side of Sara. The only noise was the groans of the men as they came into the woman's mouth. Sara suddenly gripped my hand even tighter, and I wondered what she had seen. She said nothing at first and continued to watch, and after a couple of minutes, the man that had been close to us moved in for his blowjob.

"Ben, he was touching my ass," she whispered in my ear, "I froze and didn't stop him."

"Did you like it?" I asked her.

"Yes," she whispered, almost ashamed to admit it.

"Don't worry, it's fine," I reassured her, "You're in control, if you like it, go with the flow, but tell me if you feel uncomfortable."

I wanted to encourage her but not push her into anything she didn't want to do. I was also a little worried about how far I wanted to go. What would happen if things got a bit out of hand? I felt that we needed to discuss things more before we went any further. It had me rock hard though knowing that a stranger had been feeling my wife's ass while I held her hand. I also remembered that she had no knickers on after the massage, so he must have been so close to her naked parts.

There was soon another man standing next to us that had finished his blowjob. The last man of the crowd was now receiving attention so we knew that the show would soon be over. The rest of the crowd had dispersed now. I suddenly decided to take a risk and see how Sara reacted.

"You can touch my wife if you want to," I said to the man quietly.

Sara gripped my hand tightly but said nothing. I could see him move behind her and feel her ass through her light summer dress. She still said nothing. He ran both hands over her cheeks before daring to lift her dress and feel her naked skin. Sara let him touch her and I could start to hear her breathing deepen again. She was enjoying this.

"Play with her tits," I told him, "She loves that." I saw her look at me for reassurance so I nodded as if to let her know that it was ok.

The man was now pressed in behind her as he reached around and played with her tits while I watched. I couldn't believe how horny it looked to have a stranger touch my wife like this. Sara just allowed him to do what he wanted to do and did not attempt to stop him. Feeling a little bit bolder, the man moved his hands downwards towards her pussy. I thought for a moment that I should stop this but sensed that it was no longer my decision. Sara would be the one to stop things on her terms, not mine. He let out a little gasp as the man grazed across the fabric of her dress against her pussy.

I felt a surge of panic, jealousy, lust, and pride as he lifted her skirt and touched the neatly trimmed hair of her mound. He tried to push slightly to get right in between Sara's pussy lips, but she didn't allow that. This seemed to be her limit.

"Can I fuck you?" He asked her.

This was the moment that I had long wanted, but the reality was setting in and I wasn't sure now. I also had to respect the fact that this was now Sara's choice. We were both turned on by what was happening and if she wanted to do this, I shouldn't stop her after having encouraged her.

"No," she replied emphatically to him, "I don't want to go that far."

The man backed off and took a step back.

"No problem, I hope you don't mind me asking, and that I haven't pushed it too far," he said.

"It's not a problem," Sara replied, "But I think we should be going now."

Sara led the way back to the car, which was only a few yards away. I wondered if she would want me to fuck her while the small remaining crowd watched, but she made it clear that we were leaving straight away.

"Would you have let him fuck me?" Sara asked as we drove back towards London. I was scared to answer this as I didn't want her to think I didn't love her, or care what she did. But the answer was yes. I would have, and I would have loved to see him take her.

"Yes, I would," I answered, I felt that I had to be honest at this point. "Did you want to fuck him?" I tried to put the question back on her almost to deflect my answer.

"I think I did," she continued, "I didn't even look at him, so I felt no attraction, but I wanted him to take me, use me. I feel fucking awful even saying that, but I did."

"I wanted that too," I confessed.

"It's hard to explain," she went on, "But it felt so good to have him touch me while you were there looking after me. I think I understand what those other couples we've seen enjoy about it. That woman tonight sucked all of those cocks while her husband watched. If she had wanted to stop at any point, he was there."

"I know what you mean," I agreed, as Sara seemed to be putting into words what I was feeling.

"You're going to fuck me when we get in," she told me, "I don't want you to make love to me, I want to be fucked. Used. Then we talk about this tomorrow."

I didn't need to say anything else.

The minute we got home we fucked. We didn't make it to the bedroom and kissed as soon as we were inside. I bent Sara over the kitchen bench and pulled her dress up to reveal her ass and felt her pussy and asshole. She was soaking and ready. I pulled my cock out and shoved it into her hard. She gasped when I entered her so I grabbed her hips and drove it into her as hard as I could. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it hard which made her yelp with pleasure and a bit of pain. This lasted no more than a minute before I came inside her. I could feel myself pumping so much cum into her.

Rather than leave it at this, I got onto my knees behind her and pressed my lips to her soaking pussy. I could taste her juices mingling with the spunk that I had just released into her and licked her. Sara was wiggling her ass and grinding her hips back onto my tongue as I alternated licking her pussy and her asshole until she came hard. We were both spent by this time and finally collapsed into bed, knowing that we had things to discuss the next day.

"How are you feeling about what we did last night?" I asked her as she lay against my chest the following morning.

"I'm not sure," Sara looked thoughtful as she answered, "It was exciting, but it just feels so wrong now the moment has passed."

"What feels wrong about it?" I continued.

"Two strangers touched my tits yesterday," she went on, "And one of them had his hand on my pussy. Neither of them was you. We're married. We're supposed to forsake all others aren't we?"

"We are," I replied, "But we're adults, and we are allowed to do things that feel good if both of us consent to it."

Sara thought before speaking again.

"I'm conflicted," she continued, "I feel like I shouldn't like it, but I do. It was so exciting when the man in the carpark was touching me, but I still had you there looking after me. I don't know why, but it was so hot."

"I felt that too. If you had wanted to fuck him, I wouldn't have stopped you."

"That's what excited and scared me," she continued thoughtfully, "But how would you have felt afterward if I had fucked him? Once it's done, we can't go back."

"I honestly don't know," I said, wanting to be honest with her, "It was one of the sexiest things I've ever been a part of, watching him touch you, seeing James with his hands on you during the massage. How would I have felt if you fucked one of them? I honestly don't know. I think I would love it, and feel jealous, but we won't know until it happens."

"That's what worries me. What if I had sex with another man and you couldn't get over it?" Sara continued with a worried look on her face.

"If you decided to do it, I would never hate you, or make you feel bad," I reassured her, "Even if I didn't enjoy it, I would never hold it against you or make you feel like it was your fault. I promise you that."

"How did you feel when Andi was working on me?" I asked her, wanting to know how it felt to her.

"I did feel a bit jealous too, but yeah, it was hot," Sara also wanted to be honest I sensed. "It was strange at first, but I did like watching you enjoy her touch."

"And if I had fucked her?" I went on.

"I don't know either. I think I'd have liked it, knowing how good you make me feel, knowing that she was feeling that too. But I don't know how I'd feel after it was done."

"So where do we go from here?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she sighed, "I don't want to go back to how we were before the holiday, but I honestly don't know how far we should go with this."

We left the conversation there, but my mind was racing. Where did we take this next? Sara wanted to explore the fun we were having, but we had so far enjoyed the safety of each other. How would our relationship cope if we did allow other partners? I needed something where we could explore further safely.

We didn't mention the weekend for a few days after this chat. Some of the things Sara had said made me think more. How would I feel seeing somebody inside her? How would I feel watching her go wild and have an orgasm with another man? Would I feel insecure and that he was better than me? I had a lot to work out before we went any further. I couldn't deny how turned on it made me though, knowing those men in the carpark had felt her tits and naked ass and pussy.

We couldn't keep our hands off each other that week. We both knew that the massage and dogging sessions were having a positive effect on our sex life. I felt that neither of us wanted to stop what we were doing, but would we both be content to just keep going and watching? I felt that we were being drawn towards participating and that at some point soon we would reach a point where we had to make some real decisions.

It was about a month later when Sara brought up the subject again. I hadn't mentioned it since our last dogging trip, but Sara had overheard some girls at work talking about a documentary about a Swingers club. She wanted to watch it, more out of curiosity than anything she said.

We settled in to watch it, and the main focus was centered around a club in London. They mainly interviewed the owners who talked about the place being a safe space for adventurous couples to try new sexual things without pressure. They explained that they mainly catered for couples, some of whom just liked to watch, some that liked to be watched, and some that liked to swap partners in some form. She explained that some wanted same-room fun as she put it. Two couples having sex with their partners in the same room. Soft swap where there was kissing and touching with other partners, sometimes oral but no full sex. And a full swap, where couples went all the way and had sex with other couples.