You Like To Watch? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched the debauched scene for about 5 minutes before the couple turned to go back down the stairs.

"Do you fancy joining us for a drink?" The woman said to us as they turned to come downstairs, "Just join us when you're done here, it would be nice to get to know you."

This was it. Reality. It wasn't an invite to fuck them yet, but the reality of what we had talked about was closer than it had ever been. We thanked them and said we would see them shortly and they disappeared back to the bar.

"Fucking hell Ben," Sara exclaimed, "I think they're interested in us."

"I know," I replied, "I'm shaking now."

We got closer to each other, Sara backing into me as I put an arm around her. We looked back into the room, now thinking of what we might be doing shortly, and the scene was still amazing. One of the men pulled out and came over the ass of the woman he was fucking. No sooner had he finished, another man who had been out of our sight stepped up to fuck her. It was anything goes up here. We watched for another 5 minutes before agreeing to go downstairs and meet the couple for a drink.

They were sitting in the same spot as before and had already pulled up a couple of chairs for us. The woman motioned for Sara to sit next to her and I sat next to the man opposite. They introduced themselves as Danielle and Scott and we made small talk while the barman brought our drinks over.

"So how are you enjoying your first visit here?" Danielle asked us.

"Is it that obvious?" Sara replied.

"I'm afraid so," she laughed, "That look in the eyes, the one that says you can't quite believe what you're seeing gives it away. We had that on our first visit."

We both smiled and knew what she meant. We chatted for a while and they explained that they had been coming here for about a year, and had some experience with other couples. They had been watching the action in the big playrooms as Danielle had been considering whether she wanted to try it. She was still undecided. We told her our story about trying dogging and making this step, and they were interested to hear what it was like as they had considered it too.

"Do you both have sex with other partners?" Sara asked Danielle, seeming keen to find out more and move things along.

"Yes we do," she replied, "We started with me meeting men for sex and coming home to tell Scott about it after. That was a lot of fun, but we wanted to do something where we were both involved. So a club like this was ideal."

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you both deal with having sex with other people?" I asked them. "It's been a fantasy for us, but we still haven't gone that far."

"We had discussed it over several years," Scott answered. "The first time it happened was by accident. Danielle was away with the girls and a man hit on her. We were messaging each other and I convinced her to go for it. I felt so many emotions until she called me when they'd finished. Once I spoke to her I knew everything was good."

"I wanted to see Scott with other women as well after a while," Danielle picked their story up, "That's when we started to come here. We usually swap with other couples in the same room, and Scott has been to a couple of greedy girl nights where lots of men have one or two girls. I was looking upstairs to see if I could pluck up the courage to do something like that as the thought turns me on a lot. Not sure I've got the nerve yet though."

I was fascinated to hear how open they were. It was clear that they were very much in love, and that it was an equal partnership and both were happy to indulge their fantasies.

"What are you looking for tonight?" Danielle asked me.

"We just wanted to have some fun in one of the rooms, but we weren't sure we wanted to swap partners yet," I answered, "I mean while another couple was in there with us." I was nervous now and felt like I was blurting out words.

"Don't worry, I know what you mean," Danielle put me at ease again. "I'll cut to the chase, we both like you two and if you would like to join us in one of the rooms, we would love that."

I could sense myself tensing up and looking to Sara for guidance as to what she wanted.

"We do have some boundaries tonight," Sara cut in, "We don't want full sex tonight, apart from with each other. I don't think I'm ready for that yet."

"We'll respect your limits," Danielle reassured her, "There are lots of ways we can have fun without going all the way. Come on, let's go upstairs and see what happens."

Danielle took Sara's hand and led the way, Scott and I followed. I couldn't help but look at the girls as they went upstairs, as I thought they were both stunning. I hoped Sara did want to have some fun with Danielle. I had stopped worrying about how far things went.

The room was simple. A large double bed in the middle and a couple of chairs, one on either side. This felt like the most awkward moment as neither Sara nor myself knew what to do next. Thankfully Danielle took the lead and gently kissed Sara. She looked a little shocked at first and looked at me for support, or a sign that it was ok. I nodded to her to signal that she should go with the flow.

"I hope you don't mind," Danielle said to her, but I think you're gorgeous, I did from the minute you walked in tonight. Just let me take the lead and stop me if you don't feel comfortable."

Danielle kissed Sara again, but this time she responded. It was a sight I'd hoped since our holiday I would see again, as Danielle started to feel my wife's ass through her dress as they kissed. Scott and I sat and watched. We weren't needed at this point, and I don't think the girls would have even noticed if we had slipped out of the room and left them to it.

Danielle turned Sara around and unzipped her dress. She did this while Sara was facing her husband, giving him the view of Sara standing there in her underwear as the dress dropped to the floor. She then returned the compliment to me and allowed Sara to help her out of her dress. Things heated up quickly as they lay on the bed, and I could see Sara growing more confident, starting to feel Danielle's tits as they kissed.

When Danielle undid her bra and started licking Sara's nipples, I thought I was going to cum in my pants. Danielle took charge again now and laid Sara down, starting to kiss down her flat stomach.

"Are you sure about the next bit?" she asked Sara, "Tell me to stop if you're not sure."

Sara just moaned with pleasure and made no effort to stop her.

"Boys, I think Sara might appreciate your hands while I take care of her," Danielle instructed us.

Scott and I joined the girls on the bed as Danielle got down to Sara's knickers. Scott started to feel her tits, so I kissed her. I felt the moment that Danielle's mouth touched my wife's pussy as she inhaled suddenly and let out the loudest groan of pleasure that I'd heard. I looked down to see Danielle had pulled her knickers to one side and was licking Sara's pussy. She was writhing under her attention and Scott was now sucking her nipples while his wife worked. I went back to kissing her but she struggled to concentrate as I could tell that she was cumming.

It only took a couple of minutes before Sara was almost leaping off the bed with pleasure. When she had her breath back, Sara took control and lay Danielle back on the bed. My wife wasted no time removing her knickers and diving in to taste her. For somebody who had never been with a woman before, she certainly didn't have any fear of going down on her. Scott and I worked Danielle's tits out of her bra and played with her while Sara worked with her tongue. She was covered in Danielle's juices before long and it was clear that she was bear orgasm. Danielle pulled Sara's head towards her, grinding her mouth on her clitoris as she came, almost screaming the house down.

Both ladies needed a moment to recover after this and Scott sensed it was the right moment to get underdressed and join the fun. I followed suit.

"That was fantastic," Sara told Danielle.

"Are you sure you've never done that before?" She joked with Sara.

"Honestly no, I've never done that before. But it won't be the last time.

Sara grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed when I was naked. When she kissed me I could taste Danielle's juices on her lips. It was wonderful.

"I hope you don't mind Scott, but I only want Ben inside me tonight," Sara told them. They nodded and smiled.

I had to taste Sara and dived between her legs to lick her. She was as wet as I'd ever know her to be and only lasted for a minute before she came again. Before she got her breath back, I slammed my cock in her and kissed her hard so she could taste her juices again. I couldn't hold on for long and shot my load deep inside her, collapsing on top of her as my cock pulsed. I lay next to Sara when we were done and watched Scott fuck Danielle from behind. It was incredibly erotic to watch, while still feeling so connected after we made love.

"Let me taste you again," Danielle told Sara and guided her legs apart again.

"You can't, Ben has just cum inside me," Sara closed her legs again to deny her.

Danielle wouldn't take no for an answer and pulled Sara towards her, parting her legs to reveal her glistening pussy. You could see the white trail of my sperm leaking from her hole, down the crack of her ass. Danielle buried her face into her folds again and lapped up our combined juices. Sara gave up her resistance and held Danielle's hair, burying her head in her pussy once more. Danielle then started moving downwards, licking between her ass cheeks and scooping up the cum that had collected there. I guided Sara's legs back more to give Danielle access to Sara's forbidden hole, which she gratefully took the chance to taste. She began by lightly licking around her asshole, before penetrating her in time with the thrusts from behind as her husband drove his cock into her.

I was rock hard again already, despite having only cum a few minutes earlier. The scene in front of me was like something I'd only ever dreamt of before. The reality was even sexier than I could have imagined.

"God I'd love to taste you," Scott said to Sara as he held his wife's hips and fucked.

Sara looked at me but didn't say anything. The decision was going to be on me. I sensed she wanted it though, I sensed that everything was now on the cards, despite what we had said before we entered the club. Did we stop here or risk the fallout if we went further? If Scott went down on Sara, would he take that as a green light to fuck her? Did she now want him to fuck her? And did I want him to fuck her?

"Do it," I said to him, "Make her cum again." It felt that my mouth and my brain had now disconnected and my cock had taken over. I'd just given a man we had known about an hour permission to put his mouth on my wife's most intimate areas. There was no going back.

Scott pulled out of his wife and replaced her between Sara's legs. She didn't resist as I suspected she wouldn't. She wanted this right enough. I couldn't take my eyes off them but felt the light touch of a hand on my cock. Danielle had moved next to me and was now touching my fully erect cock.

I was kissing Sara while Scott did exactly as his wife had done and licked Sara's pussy followed by her asshole. He knew how to please a woman, I could feel Sara pull away from my kiss as her breathing indicated she was cumming again. As I moved away from her and lay on the bed next to her, I felt a warm sensation on my cock. Danielle had now wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and was swirling around the tip. I felt that I should stop her as this was now much more than Sara and I had discussed doing. It felt so good though with this beautiful stranger sucking my cock as her husband went down on my wife. Sara came again as Scott buried his head into her pussy, literally drinking her juices.

Sara could now see Danielle's mouth working on my cock, by didn't react badly. She lay back on the bed next to Scott, watching Danielle go to work.

"Make him cum Danielle," Sara told her, "Make him cum in your mouth like Scott made me cum."

Danielle was now taking my entire 7 inches into her mouth and playing with my balls. She then surprised me by wetting a finger and slipping it down my ass crack until she reached my hole. She continued sucking while rubbing her finger around my anus. She could tell that I was close to cumming and as I got closer, she entered my asshole with the tip of her finger, gradually working it deeper inside me as my orgasm approached. It was the first time any woman had been near that part of me, but it felt unbelievable. I only held on for a few more seconds before erupting into Danielle's mouth. She clamped her lips around the tip of my cock as spurt after spurt entered her warm mouth. She didn't spill a drop and swallowed my load, sucking every drop out of me before she released my drained cock.

Chris was the only one of us who hadn't cum now as Danielle had stopped him to lick Sara again. He walked around the bed to present her with his still-hard cock, which was a couple of inches longer than mine, but not as thick. Danielle sat on the edge of the bed and sucked him until he also came in her mouth and swallowed his load too. I wondered how much Sara wished it had been her that did this as she didn't take her eyes off of them. She didn't like cum in her mouth unless she was pretty drunk, but I had a feeling she wouldn't have stopped given the chance.

We were all pretty much spent by this point and laid around chatting for a while before we decided to get dressed and go back to the bar for a well-earned drink. All of us were sweaty and I'm pretty sure you could smell the sex on us as we came back down.

"So will you both come back then?" Scott asked us.

We both nodded and agreed that we would come back.

"I'm pretty sure you two will have lots to talk about later," Danielle said, "And I'm sorry if we went a bit further than you wanted. It felt right though. My one bit of advice to you both is to talk it through, have a thorough chat about everything, and don't lay any blame on each other for going outside the limits you set."

"We will," I replied to her, "And don't worry, I think we both enjoyed tonight." Sara agreed.

"I felt that too," she continued, "We felt that it was flowing well and that you were both into it. If you want to join us, we come here once a month on the first Saturday. I won't suggest we swap numbers as I don't want to feel like we're pressuring you if you decide this scene isn't for you. But I'm sure there is plenty more that we could do if you decide you want to continue."

We thanked them for a great night and left the club together. We both exhaled as we got into the car, tired but satisfied. We did have plenty to talk about.