You Like To Watch? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mentioned that a lot of women found it a great place to explore fun with other women that they otherwise wouldn't get a chance to do, and sometimes even the men liked to try things like this. They sometimes hosted parties that were orgies, people would have sex with multiple partners at the same time, and also what she called Greedy Girl nights, where more single men would be allowed in so women could enjoy a gangbang. There was something for everybody.

Sara watched silently for the whole 90 minutes and I wondered what she was thinking. I kind of expected her to say she would hate somewhere like this, as the girls at work had all said how desperate they thought all the couples must be, and how unsatisfied they all were with their sex lives.

"What do you think then?" Sara asked me. I was surprised as she seemed to be asking me directly if I wanted to try it.

"What, about us trying a place like this?" I responded while trying not to sound surprised.

"Well yes," she went on, "It would be safer than standing in a carpark with no idea who is around us."

I nodded. She was right, but I was still surprised that she was suggesting something like this. My shy and relatively inexperienced wife had changed.

"Look I've been thinking about this a lot since the last time we went dogging." Sara went on, "I don't know how far I want to go with this, but I also don't want to stop, because I'm enjoying it. Maybe we could go somewhere like this and just watch. That's enough for some couples and might be for us. What do you think?"

"I need time to think about it, but yes I do see why this would be safer than dogging," I replied, "I would still go back there again, but I wouldn't rule this out either. What would you want to do?"

"From what I've seen, I think same room or soft swap as where we're at," Sara went on, "I'm not sure either of us is ready for a full swap yet, but the same room wouldn't be any different to being watched in the car. The soft swap would be just like the massage, but then having sex while they did the same."

I thought more about what she was saying, and it did make a lot of sense. That Sara had been the one suggesting it had been what surprised me the most. I had been the lead on most of the stuff we had done so far, but Sara now seemed to be growing more confident.

"Look I know I usually hate porn," she went on, "But why don't you find us a swinger-related video to watch tomorrow night. I know you're an expert on all things porn," She teased, "Make it something classy rather than sleazy and make sure the men are good-looking too, not some sweaty old perverts. That might give us some kind of idea about what goes on. And who knows where that will lead."

I was more than happy to help on this one. Sara had watched porn with me a few times but usually ended up laughing or spending the whole time critiquing it which meant it didn't work for us. I found a website called Dorcel Vision, a French site that seemed to specialize in group sex, orgies, and swinger sex. The girls were good-looking, as were the men, and the action was hardcore. It was also extremely well produced with great lighting and the sets were always classy too. This was perfect.

I subscribed to the site and picked out a couple of full-length films that suited what we had discussed. The film I went for was a story of a couple that fantasized about swinging and group sex. It started with a couple of female friends, one of whom participated regularly at a swinger club, and one who was less satisfied with their sex life.

We settled in with a bottle of wine and Sara cuddled into my chest as I put the film on.

Scene 1 followed the swinger couple and showed the woman having sex with strangers at a club while her husband watched. She had 4 different men before her husband also took her while a crowd of couples watched. The men all came over her face, which I didn't think Sara would like, but she said nothing. The final part where her husband fucked her while she was still covered in cum made me hard.

The next scene featured the other woman who had far less satisfying sex with her husband who came quickly without giving her an orgasm.

Scene 3 was even better. The woman went to the club and the experienced one had sex with a selection of both men and women while her friend and her husband watched. The husband then put his hand down the less experienced woman's knickers and fingered her to orgasm while they watched his wife have sex with strangers.

"I like that one," Sara said quietly, "The husband loves watching his wife get used, and you can tell how much the other woman wishes it was her. The girls seem to enjoy men cumming on their faces. Do you ever think about doing that to me?"

"I'd love to," I admitted, "I didn't dare ask you in case you hated the idea."

"I didn't mind it when you got some on my face in the car that night. I find these scenes pretty sexy, the woman is so submissive as they wank on her."

I loved hearing Sara talk like this; she now seemed more open in discussing things.

"Anyway, how do you know that I haven't already tried it?" Sara said with a naughty smile.

"Have you?" I asked, I was a bit surprised.

"Yes, a few times," she went on matter-of-factly. "Alex used to love it, as we watched a fair bit of porn together, he wanted to act things out. I was only young and went along with it. I didn't love it, but didn't mind it either. I didn't find it degrading as some women say. You shouldn't just assume things, Ben!"

I was shocked but also pretty turned on by Sara's admission. I had just assumed that this wouldn't be something she liked as she had some views that she felt were prudish. The thought of her acting like a porn slut and letting her boyfriend cum on her face made me rock hard.

The next scene featured some dialogue with the woman trying to talk her husband into taking her to the club. It ended up with them having an argument and her saying that if she didn't start to take an interest in her needs, she was leaving. She then went to a bar where she picked up a stranger and ended up giving him a blowjob in the toilets. She felt ashamed after and went to confess to her husband. Rather than be upset, it excited him, and they ended up making love passionately for the first time in ages, with him agreeing to go to the club with her.

The final scene showed the two couples going to the club together. The first part showed the two women kissing and touching, then both partners having sex with their wives.

"This is what they mean with the soft swinging I guess," I said.

"Yeah, that's pretty much how I expected it to look," Sara replied, "That is so hot."

Once both men had cum, the girls took a walk through the club to a room where a few men were hanging around. The woman looked at the husband and he nodded to her to give his approval. She then proceeded to suck and fuck 3 strangers, all of whom had stunning bodies and huge cocks. They all finished over her face as had been the style in this film. Her friend then sucked the woman's husband and offered herself to him to fuck, which he of course did. When he was ready to cum again, the woman guided him to cum over his wife's already-covered face. The film then ended with them kissing her sticky lips as they left the room hand in hand.

"That was a happy ending in more ways than one," Sara joked.

I smiled and couldn't help thinking that she had enjoyed watching the film with me.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked her.

"I did," she admitted. "It was well made and it has turned me on a bit. I loved the soft-swing scene, as that was just how I imagined it to be. What did you think?"

"I liked that too," I replied, "I loved the last scene as well as the husband looked so happy seeing his wife with all of those men and having such a good time. I'm not sure I would want to go that far yet, but I could see us doing the soft swap."

"Yeah, me too. I quite enjoyed that kiss with Charlie on holiday and this could be a safe way to try something like that again. Although I'm not sure how far I want to go."

"Let's give it a go," I put it out there. "Why don't we just make the rule that we can touch and kiss others, but anything more than that is only for us? What do you think?"

"I think I'd be ok with that," Sara confirmed. "Let me sleep on it though, process everything and think it through. I love the idea, but it is a big step."

I nodded and kissed her, feeling her hand wander down to my cock. Her kiss became deeper and more hungry as she stroked me. Sara then slid onto her knees on the floor in front of me and unzipped my trousers.

"Stand up." She told me.

I did as I was told as she popped my cock out and kissed the end.

"I'm going to suck your cock and you're going to cum all over my face."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but Sara was in charge here, and I loved it. It didn't last long as she wasn't messing around. I soon felt that familiar feeling of my orgasm approaching. Sara took my cock out of her mouth and aimed it at her cheeks as the first couple of bolts landed there. Some of it went on her lips and some then dripped down onto her t-shirt. I had covered her. She said nothing, kissed me, and made her way to the bathroom to clean up. The reality was far better than the porn version.

Sara took a few days to make her decision.

"I think I want to try it," she said to me after coming in from work. "I emailed a woman from one of the clubs today and asked a few questions."

"Ok, what did you ask?" I replied.

"I wanted to know if they got many new couples, and whether many people did the soft-swing or same room," she explained. "I didn't want to go into it and find out that everybody there were hardened swingers, or that Saturday was greedy girl night or something."

"What did she say?" I inquired.

"She says they get a wide range of people going," Sara continued. "They can never guarantee who will be in there and doing what, but it's generally couples only on a Saturday, no single men. She says the people who go in there aren't pushy, the club doesn't tolerate it. Everybody's limits or rules between couples are to be respected. Anybody who doesn't do this will not be welcomed back."

"Sounds good," I replied.

"I think we should go on Saturday," Sara continued. "Maybe even just have a look around, a couple of drinks, and meet people. if things happen they happen."

I nodded in agreement.

"I do want some limits though," Sara explained. "I think kissing and touching and being touched is ok, even intimately. But no oral or full sex. What do you think?"

"I think that would be ok for me," I replied. "Would you be ok with another woman touching my cock?" I asked her.

"I need to find out," she went on, "I think so, but if I know it goes no further than that, I think that's pretty safe. Even if we decide this isn't for us after all, we haven't gone too far. I want to see you do things as so far it's been me doing the naughty things and you watching. I think I need to see how I feel."

We agreed and decided that we would go on Saturday night. I could think of nothing else for the rest of that week. Who would we meet, what would we do, how would we feel after? So many questions, so many nerves, but also so much excitement. It felt that I was losing control of what was happening now and that Sara was the one leading. I wondered if I had bitten off more than I could chew.

"How would you feel if I did a few things with a woman tonight?" Sara asked as we drove to the club.

"What are you thinking?" I replied, wondering what had been on her mind.

"I've been thinking about it all week," she went on, "I keep thinking back to our holiday and Charlie. What if I had a chance to do things with a woman tonight, how would you feel?"

"We said touching and feeling was ok, are you thinking more than that?"

"I don't know," she looked deep in thought, "I mean yes, possibly. If things feel right, then yes I would like to. I've been thinking about it a lot lately and reading about these clubs, a lot of the girls like to play together but save themselves for their men."

"I wouldn't stop you from doing anything you wanted to do," I reassured her, "I won't do anything other than what we agreed tonight, but if you feel right, you can do anything you choose with anybody you choose. Male or female."

"You mean that?" she confirmed, "I need to know before we go in there tonight. I'd hate to do anything that made you upset."

"Yes, I mean it," I responded, "Look I'll be honest with you. Does this scare me a bit? Yes. Am I worried that we're getting into something we can't control? Yes. But does it turn me on? Yes."

Sara listened.

"I thought I knew what I wanted, but this is moving on fast now," I went on, "I felt safer when I was the one pushing these ideas, now you are the one who is in control. That feels scary. But I just can't help myself feeling drawn to it."

"We can stop right now if you're not sure," Sara offered, "I want this because I thought it was what you wanted too. You've opened my eyes over the last few months. Unlocked things that I never knew were inside me. I'll be honest with you too. I've only ever been with 3 men, the 3 you know about, no more. I've never experienced sex with strangers, multiple partners, or anything like this. I was brought up believing that was wrong. The last few months where we've tried all of these things have been the best time of my life. I've felt that I can explore my sexuality but within the safety of our marriage."

I let her continue as it was lovely to hear her fully open up for a change.

"Please let me know if I've started to push too far," she went on, "I don't want this to put any pressure on you. I promise you that I will stick to the other rules we made, and ask that you do too. If we decide this isn't for us after tonight, then we leave it here."

"We are doing this," I replied, "Hearing you say that has reassured me that this is right. I was being selfish when I felt that I wasn't in control. Why should I be? I brought this stuff up first after all, and it isn't all about me. I love you so much, and whatever happens in there tonight, I will still love you."

"I love you too darling," she reassured me, "And if either of us want to stop what happens tonight, let's just be honest about it and we get out of there."

I did feel reassured and Sara's reasoning for why she wanted to do this made sense. She was brought up to believe that sex was only to be experienced in a loving relationship, marriage even. I had been able to experience one-night stands, a threesome, and casual sex when I was younger. I completely understood why what had happened over the last few months had switched Sara on so much sexually. I agreed that she needed to find out more about herself, and knew that I would be finding a lot more out about myself too.

We pulled into the carpark of the club a few minutes later. It was very discreet looking with the logo from the website over the door, and nothing else to suggest what might be going on inside. A smartly dressed couple who I'd guess were in their early 40s made their way to the door and buzzed the intercom. We watched them as they went inside. Sara was wearing a sexy black dress and heels, while I was in a smart shirt and trousers. We also had swimming clothes with us as the place had a jacuzzi and sauna area that we fancied trying.

"Are we going to do this then?" I asked her.

Sara leaned in and kissed me. "Yes, let's do it."

We buzzed the door and were admitted to a lobby area. We were met by a pretty young woman in her twenties who welcomed us to the club. She asked us to fill in a membership form and went through a few of the club rules. You could keep your normal clothes on at the bar area, dancefloor, and bedrooms, and had to use swimming costumes or shorts if going to the pool area. No full sex was to take place in the Jacuzzi or sauna but you could play around as she put it. She recommended the use of condoms at all times and reminded us to respect the limitations of all club members. She also pointed out that when going to one of the playrooms as she called it, an open door was an invitation to others to watch and join in. If you wanted privacy in there you closed the door.

It was time for a deep breath and into the unknown.

The bar area was spacious and dimly lit. There were about a dozen tables scattered around with about half of them full. We got a drink and sat at one of the tables, both too nervous to speak at first. We saw the couple that had come in before us, who were in their mid-forties at a guess. One other couple looked around our age, but most looked like they were a little older than us. I was struck by how good-looking most of the people were. Yes,

there were different shapes and sizes, but I had kind of expected it to be more rough and ready but it was anything but.

"What do we do next?" Sara asked over her cocktail.

"I honestly have no idea!" I laughed, "I suppose we just have to pluck up the age to go and talk to some people or hope they come to us."

Sara went back to her drink and was trying to survey the room without drawing attention to herself. She looked stunning tonight with her ample cleavage on show in the tight dress she wore. Sara isn't skinny but is also anything but overweight too, and there were a couple of other women who were a little bit bigger in the bar. I had no idea what Sara's type of woman would be if she wanted to play, but there wasn't anybody here who would have been an immediate no for me.

"Seen anything you like?" I asked her.

"Quite a lot actually," she admitted, "The couple nearest the bar with the woman who has the fuller figure. I don't know what it is about them, but they look fantastic."

I had clocked them when I came in. The man was shaven-headed and had a large but strong-looking build. The woman was buxom and I would guess a size 16/18 dress. She wasn't fat but had a lovely curvy figure. They looked about 10 years older than us, but I could see what Sara meant, I was also attracted to them and I suddenly had all kinds of scenarios in my head.

The couple left the bar about 5 minutes later and smiled at us as they passed. A few others came and left and I guess that they were just having a look around the club to see what was going on. I suggested to Sara that we did the same. There were a couple of rooms with doors closed downstairs where we guessed things must already be in full flow. There was a small "nightclub" area where a DJ played music and a few couples danced. There was then a changing area that led to the Jacuzzi and Sauna area. There was then a spiral staircase that led to the two upper floors. The receptionist had explained that the playrooms on the ground and first floor were smaller and were meant for smaller groups, usually just two couples, whereas the 2nd floor had two larger playrooms that accommodated larger groups for full origes or gangbangs. On the 1st floor, the rooms were empty, as it was the 2nd floor that seemed to be hosting the party.

We saw the couple we had liked the look of at the doorway of one of the larger playrooms. They were observing what appeared to be a mess of around 8 bodies moaning and writhing. One woman was on all-fours being fucked while she sucked another man. Next to them, a man was fucking a woman from behind while she went down on another woman. Two other couples were also fucking in a variety of positions. It was like watching a porn film live in front of your eyes. Loud music played throughout the club, so you couldn't make out what anybody was saying, you could just hear the moaning. Sara's eyes were wide and I would have loved to know what was going through her mind as she watched this. I could see the other woman say something to her husband and she appeared to be reaching back to touch him. They noticed us watching and smiled at us again.