All Comments on 'You Love Me To Hate You Ch. 01'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
wings65wings65over 3 years ago
love the story

Looking forward to the next chapter or the finally thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a very, very good start. Your best.

Just_John1Just_John1over 3 years ago
Good work!

Enjoyed the story, good character development and I am looking forward to finding out what happens in chapter 2. Congrats on a great story and an entertaining read now get to work! Lol. Thanks for sharing your work.

JJ1

FljimFljimover 3 years ago
Really Good!

Enjoyed it! Looking forward to more!

beanburner69beanburner69over 3 years ago
wrong star

Just as I was fixing to give you 5 stars my hand jerked. Really liked your story, looking forward to the next part. ( I'm 73 and my hand shakes sometimes)

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
Turned into

One of the best writers here. Great characters, no wimps. 5

Elusive_WolfElusive_Wolfover 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this. Looking forward to the next entry.

jneric2691jneric2691over 3 years ago

All I can says is that I'm waiting for the next chapter!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Yeah

Looking forward to the next chapter to see if It makes a big pop sound when Craig pulls his head out of his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is a cuck story

Should be in loving wives

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Craig and Izzy need each other

Hope he can keep his head out of his ass for the next chapter. Mia and Bryson deserve one another. Wife loosing her figurines is a very small price to pay for adultery.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

This was simply amazing!

Full marks of course I only wish I could go higher.

Incredible work and I can't wait for more. I hope you find this "zone" you reached while writing this often. I am actually intrigued by all of your characters. This is very rare.

My thank you is very heartfelt.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Hell of a story my man! I have read a couple of your shorts and they are good but this one is big league. Glad I joined the party a little late and don't have to wait for the next chapter!

5 stars and then some

Cheers

SAGE

P.S: Keep writing your fans need you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well....

I'm not going to be agreeing with the others. The hatred between the teens at the beginning of the story was over the top. And the story itself was at least twice as long as it had to be. I can't figure out why there has to be a Part 2. Not trying to be snotty, just giving my honest opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great job

Very good story awesome job.

G5902G5902over 3 years ago
Great Story!

Thank goodness I did not see this story until you had the next chapter ready. Jumping quickly to number two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Over the top

I thought Izzy's antics early in the story were over the top and made her character inconsistent with the decent person she was later in the story to an extent greater than is explainable by circumstances.

Otherwise I liked it.

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderover 3 years ago

Good stuff and nice plot. Sure, it's over the top, but entertaining. Well, actually it may not be that far over the top, thinking back to some of the people, both young and old, that I have met over the years. Now for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start for a story.

For those who don't understand or like Izzie's nastiness at the start consider this.

Most teenagers see things as black or white. There is no middle ground. No grey area.

Something spoken is either truth or a lie. To them there is no such thing as a white lie, or a little fib. Its all out there. Its the whole truth or its a lie.

You are either good or bad. They do not understand the concept that a good person is capable of doing something bad. Or that a bad person can be good.

She believed she had caught Craig perving on her at a time when she would have been most insecure about her ever changing body. of course she "hated the pervy creep".

Her behaviour is perfectly consistent with being a shy adolescent young lady whose best defense method is to distance herself from the perve and to publicly shame him.

Well written. A great exposure of teenage behaviour.

A R W

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am just in page 2 and hating the story so far. You just showed me a guy who has showed talent to become a mistress' doormat. Since he's obviously not attracted by her personality, he is a very shallow man who only is drawn by her exterior beauty. Then, to prove my point, when she starts being nice, he walks away. She has an attiude toward men. Again, I wonder why, maybe you'll give some background later, but so far she is miss my-shit-dont-stink andyou havent explained why. Then the attitude change? She went from bitch to nice person in a heartbeat again without a real explanation. I hope the story gets better, but so far I the plot makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

IZZY IS A SPOILT RUDE ARROGANT LITTLE BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was good to see the change in Izzie's behavior over time. I like how she refused to go to Ft Lauderdale. I expect if Mia had stopped with Mason on Spring Break, they might have made it but she falls for Bryson (Mr big ego and smaller dick). Really? She can't masturbate for a couple of months and/or visit Craig at school? Well they wouldn't have made it his senior year anyways. Odd that Bryson nabged Izzie's mom. With? But a good soap opera. Craig deserves better than Mia. It is odd because while she has a sexual awakening in Ft Lauderdale (wouldn't be the first) with some communication she is getting rocked soon thereafter by Craig. If she really loved him why would she risk that even if the sexual part of their relationship is disproportionately too important from hernside ofnthe relationship. There is no way an arrogant asshole like Bryson would ever give her the satisfaction Mia would need. Mia is an immature self-centered brat.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That Mia slut will never be faithful to anyone in her life! He's good to be rid of her!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A dumb story filled with frustratingly dumb people, I bet Rick forgives his wife too, just AAAGGGHHH,

WetheNorthWetheNorth7 months ago

Nope

Too much standard hollywood style BS

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The character Craig is portrayed as a bit of a dip shit. Blaming the girl who brought him the news of the longtime girlfriend's infidelities at the expense of losing her longtime friend was just too stupid, even for an immature boy. And only being swayed because she helped him perpetrate a beating on the errant rich-boy? Immature indeed. One would hope this character matured before becoming more involved with a sweet, solid young woman. But then again, I was an immature ass when meeting my future wife while we were in grad school too. But I matured a lot after becoming involved due to her solid anchor, and much because I wanted to, for her. This author's story seems to be a romance in that vein.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories