You Missed a Spot

Story Info
Mistress teaches her slave proper cleaning techniques.
1.3k words
4.37
10.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on a conversation I'd had with the lovely Vivienne Rose a while back.

----------------------

It had seemed like such a good idea at the time.

Now? Not so much.

I'd thought to take it upon myself this morning to tidy up Mistress's house while she was at work. Not that her house was ever truly messy- she kept an immaculate home even with her busy schedule. Still, I was there and she was not, so it seemed to me a kind and thoughtful gesture.

The look on her otherwise beautiful face when she walked in the door told me almost immediately that I was dead wrong.

"What did you do?" She asked, glaring at me from the doorway,

I stood in place, unsure and afraid, and struggled to find the right words, if they even existed. "I... I..."

Mistress Vivienne took a few steps forward and looked around. I hadn't done all that much really, but it seemed enough for her to notice. Had I left some dust behind on her bookshelves, or streaks from the mop on her floor? I did not know and was too afraid to ask.

"You cleaned my house?" She asked, her tone firm and betraying nothing even as she stepped towards me.

"Um... Yes... I... I just thought."

She stopped right in front of me, blue eyes glaring up at my own. "Thought you could what? Do a better job than ME?"

That had not been what I'd had in mind at all, but it was clear to me that it didn't matter. Mistress Vivienne has made up her mind, and all I could do was wait and see what that meant for me.

She didn't make me wait long.

"Clothes off. Now."

Taken aback by her sudden and unexpected order, it took me slightly longer than it should have to comply, which likely did little to help paint me in a better light. I stripped as quickly as I could, all the while my Mistress watched with a cold, expressionless face.

Once I was finished, she walked around me, taking the sight of my naked body in as she always did, then, without a word, walked into the kitchen and left me standing there. I dared not move, could only watch as she pulled open a drawer and removed a package of yellow rubber gloves.

My eyes widened at the sight. Mistress Vivienne knew I had a massive fetish for those, and for the briefest of moments, I considered the possibility that things would perhaps be better than I thought.

The expression on her face as she snapped the gloves on told me otherwise. It was one I was rather familiar with and told me in no uncertain terms that I was to be punished for my transgression.

Walking back towards me, she continued to stare, and though she was shorter than me by nearly a foot, I felt almost two feet tall in her presence. And the moment her rubber-clad fingers gripped my cock, I swore I'd drop down to that height.

"It seems you still have a lot to learn sweetie," her voice sexy but hard, and I knew that whatever lesson she had in mind would not be a pleasurable one.

Not letting go of my cock, Mistress led me over to one of the kitchen chairs and took a seat, freeing me for the briefest of moments before pulling me down across her lap, my unprotected bottom sticking up into the air.

"First, you need to learn that I am in charge. Did I tell you to clean the house?"

"No Mistress. I-"

Before I could say another word, her rubber-clad palm smacked down onto my right cheek. I did not dare scream, for I knew that would only make Mistress angrier. Besides, I'd taken worse than this before, and would again for her.

"Exactly. You did something without my permission. And what happens to naughty boys who do things without Mistress's permission?"

"They get punished," I whispered, gritting my teeth as two more slaps rained down, one on each cheek. Her free hand held me in place, making sure I did not move a muscle as well as allowing me to feel the other glove against my bare skin. It felt good, even as the pain from the next three slaps reminded me of my misdeeds.

"Had you asked," Mistress continued, marking each word with another smack, "Then I may have said yes. May have taught you the right way to clean. My way."

She was right, but I didn't have a chance to say so between the near two-dozen slaps on my bottom and the moment she chose to release me from her lap.

Before I knew it she had me back on my feet while she remained seated, and her eyes fell upon my already erect cock. It had stood at attention the moment she'd slipped on the gloves, and had only grown harder with each subsequent spank.

It was also what she planned to use to continue my lesson.

"For example," Mistress began, her tone once more that familiar mix of sweet and sadistic, "When you're cleaning something delicate," her rubber-clad fingers slowly danced across my erection as she spoke, "You need to be thorough."

Once more, her gloved hand gripped tightly at my erection, and it took everything I had to remain standing. Slowly, she began to stroke my cock, never once loosening her grip. It felt good but hurt as well, and I found myself unsure whether I was to enjoy it or not. Mistress Vivienne certainly was, as her free hand slipped beneath her skirt and began to play with her pussy.

"You need to make sure every inch of it gets properly cleaned," her strokes began to grow faster, but her tight grip left me little room to enjoy it.

I groaned. "Yes, Mistress."

The hand beneath her skirt moved faster, she was enjoying herself as well as her torment of me. I tried to do the same, but she did not make it easy.

Back and forth she stroked my cock, the sensation of the cool rubber slipping along my length driving me mad with lust though I dared not cum without Mistress's permission. I was already in enough trouble as it was.

Mistress knew this, and as her own moans grew, so too did the frequency of her strokes. The rubber-clad fingers of her glove reached the top of my aching cock, and as they did she pulled her other hand from beneath her skirt and held it close to my cock head. "Cum baby, cum right now."

With a loud moan I did as I was told, and my cock exploded out from her gloved grip and onto the bright yellow palm of her other hand. Mistress Vivienne milked every last drop of cum into the waiting glove, and when she was finished I felt my knees give out as she gently guided me to the floor.

There, kneeling before her, I watched as she held the cum-filled palm of her hand up to my mouth. "Clean up your mess."

Happily, I did as she commanded, licking every drop of my juices as well as some of her own from her rubber-gloved hand until nothing was left. It was the least I could do.

"Good boy," she whispered, "But you still have a lot to learn."

Mistress lifted her skirt, showing off her still-glistening pussy. Her hands moved up to the side of my face, where the gloved fingers gripped my head and moved it towards her lovely cunt. With a giggle, she said, "If you want to do some real cleaning, I suggest you start here."

I licked my lips as she guided me. "Yes, Mistress."