All Comments on 'You Must Be This Big'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Note: This story was inspired by a drawing made by the amazing NinjaKitty! You can see it here: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/NinjaKitty/902978/DemonMM

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 2 years ago

That ending was perfect. ^.^

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks jpz007ahren! Glad you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This made my goddamn day. You write so much better than most of the authors on here. It was an imaginative and hilarious jaunt! I am absolutely not into tentacle/hentai/pseudo human sex. That said, I was captivated and bemused into an erection. Well done. I truly appreciate this and think you’ve done something excellent. Reminiscent of Chris Moore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The perfect combination of humor, smut, and lowkey worldbuilding! A nutso pounding and scenario like that is made all the more easy to fantasize about when there's so much quality set-dressing around it! Excellent work!

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anons! Comments like yours make my goddamn day and I really appreciate your taking the time to give me your thoughts. That is the first time I have bemused anyone into an erection. At least as far I am aware. I will cherish the achievement. I did not know Chris Moore but I am going to read his books now (I am assuming you meant the author of Practical Demonkeeping).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the sports commentary. The Thrill of Victory indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes. He wrote ‘Practical Demonkeeping’. Check out ‘A Dirty Job’ and the sequel ‘Secondhand Souls’. Also, a personal Favorite, ‘The Stupidest Angel’

His work is certainly less erotic, but, you share that humorous shock value. Thanks again. And again! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. Read it mostly for more context after being sucked into Mildred and Minty's world through Tam and her apprenticeship. Definitely more out there than to my usual liking, but well written and worth the read. An underdog, or underboob, story with a happy ending is always a good read. I lost count of how tentacle cock stuffed she ended up being after the crazy multiple penetration scenario, but Minty was up to the task and good for her. Keep up the great writing.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks dkelley2112! This is probably my weirdest story. Glad you could still enjoy it. This story happens before Tamara's Apprenticeship. Hopefully it gives a bit more context to Tam's otherwise arbitrarily bizarre cosplaying in the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It does indeed. Makes me think differently about Altoids and mouthwash for sure. Never thought of either as an aphrodisiac, but that's now changed forever.

Oh and forgot to throw in my random comment - Hail Phalhydra!

After reading the other comment about the sports commentary all I could think of was the old Saturday Night Live skits with the sports guys and the inappropriate feminine products sponsoring the broadcast.

I enjoyed the broadcasters comments as well made it a little more fun there. Love Minty.

Shorty44ddShorty44ddabout 2 years ago

Best Damn Exotic story I ever read. I want a lot more of Tamara"s Appentiship. Love that one. Need to know what happens when she goes after Millie!!

pickleherringpickleherringabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Shorty44d that is very kind of you to say! This one is loosely a prequel to Tamara's Apprenticeship. More of Minty and maybe Bella in the next Tamara story. Coming around July or so if I manage to keep on track with my other projects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Though I did not enjoy this story any more than I do most of the ones I read, this was pretty funny. The title alone is hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No one knows who/what Slaanesh is..?! XD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous