All Comments on 'You Need to Slow Down!'

by MarquisDeEros

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4092 months ago

Very hot!! Needed to take her to the station so the whole force could gangbang her!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ok fantasy but what guy would keep the slut.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just officer related two coworkers picked up two girls at a bar after hours of drinking. The one said let’s go back to my place. She was engaged the other married staying with her this weekend. The girls were officers. The coworkers fucked them that night and on and off the next day and night . He said they were hot and nothing better that fucking a married or soon to be cop in their work boots with belt with all their gun , club mace etc. on . He said head pulled back by hair and other hand pulling back on their belt . He said the second night they used their clubs on them at one point sliding it a little in their ass while they pounded their pussies. When the opportunity still arises they still fuck them more than ten years later with them both having kids now.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Liked the story....But he needs to get a new wife... unless he likes the idea of others giving her more than he can. Marriage... RIP

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not likly either way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarquisDeEros@MarquisDeEros
Middle aged hot couple who enjoy creating (and living some) fantasies, together. Not professional writers by any stretch of the imagination. We just wanted to share some of our fantasies and hope that you enjoy them as much as we do!