All Comments on 'You Never Forget How'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sucks

All three of them are pathetic excuses for human beings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Definitely reads like an HDK story

A nice change of pace for you. I've enjoyed all your stories.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Humph ...

Sorry I read it. No redeeming value !😩

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Nice little bit of fluff humor

Thoroughly enjoyable humor. Nice closer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fatuous storyline!

Martin knew that Laurie was married so her husband should someone to cut of half of Martin's cock! As for fucking Sheila, that was stupid. Sheila is a slut, she will have several permanent STD such as Herpes and HPV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How so very true

Two wrongs do not make a right. So true So true.

However one wrong on one side, one wrong on the other side BALANCES the scales.

So true! So very true.

Of course more than one wrong was intentionally done by her.

She went out on a date while married.

She chose to take date to her friend's apartment instead of going home alone.

She had vaginal sex with date.

She had anal sex with date.

She lied to her husband about doctor.

She set up husband to be caught.

She planned to use his ''betrayal'' for another romp of her own.

She intentionally decided to allow husband to forever live with guilt.

Guess her multiple wrongs are not really wrong.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Funny

Cheating payback. Funny though. After doing Sheila for two weeks, he should kick them both to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like fucking Sheila is going to help their marriage?

Getting even in cases like this usually leads to future disaster. I hold no hope that their marriage will survive his decision to fuck Sheila multiple times in the upcoming weeks. Stupid idea. Doomed marriage. Badly done.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 5 years ago
First, deal with Martin, who ass raped his wife, then divorce her.

Husband already said that Sheila was a cheating slut and that's why she was divorced. Yet Wife kept hanging out with Sheila. Husband thinks Wife is stupid, but she obviously wanted to hang with Sheila and was fine with going out with Sheila while Husband was out of town and with doing with Sheila what SINGLE Sheila kept encouraging her to do, Did Wife think that Sheila was dedicated to helping Wife's marriage? If so, she really is stupid, and that needs divorcing. She obviously put Sheila above her husband in the marriage.

What God had joined together wasn't supposed to be broken by another man/woman, no cleaving to anyone but the spouse, and forsaking all others -- so much for the wedding vows, respecting her husband and honoring their marriage. Husband should have skipped sex with Sheila and just put the word out on her (starting with his wife's family and any mutual friends of hers and Sheila's -- if Sheila has any others) for setting up his wife as another cheating slut now divorced.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Not enough you CUCK!!!

Hubby is just another CUCK!!! Divorce the used up, worn out, stretched out slut of a wife. Then fuck Sheila all you want!!! What kind of "Man" would ever want to stay with a slut who had her asshole ripped open by a HUGE COCK??!! Not to mention how stretched out her pussy must be!!!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

Now was the chance to explain to Laurie why you didn't approve of Shelia as her friend.

Frankly I agree with getting Martin taken care of them Shelia and then Laurie.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
More revenge fucking unfortunately

ohio seems to have a penchant for revenge fucking. Have seen in I think almost every story. I think that I will simply stop reading his stories, because you can't fix adultery with adultery. But, ohio seems stuck on that one line of thought and it is getting boring and unoriginal.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Yeah... it’s a bit weird but I liked it. An eye for an eye. I guess the wife will not be Sheilas friend any more after a couple of weeks of this. Two birds with one stone ,eh?

Scores 5/5

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
It won't work.

I get it, but it won't save the marriage. At least, I would not give it good odds. I can't say she doesn't deserve it, though. Well told, but there are no characters that I find even remotely likeable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I would not have had Sex with Sheila . God only knows how many STDs she has . I would have Divorced The wife . She gave her Ass to a Stranger and not to him .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Meh. Revenge sex with a known slut. How useless.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Revenge is one thing, but these whores are too much.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

Just can't understand the fascination in LW with anal sex. Usually it's done to degrade the woman, so what's up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun! Not really a BTB story but an effective way to drive a point home.

But taking her back suffering no repercussions isn’t right either. Not much of a marriage, is it?

Bill

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Really hard nope on this one.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Feels wrong that Sheila got rewarded for fucking up a marriage. Hard to decide who the worst of the three is.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Not one likable person in this debacle. What a fiasco.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

norcal62, haha, I feel the same way.

Didn't care for this story.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

Loved it. Nothing like a revenge fuck lol

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@norcal62 - The fascination with anal is because it's supposedly "forbidden," also, in many stories the wife does it for the "other guy' but not with her husband.

\

@Anonymous Re: "Fun" - The repercussions are that she has to see him with Sheila for four weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder how many STDs Shelia has given Him

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I agree with the last.few comments. I don't get the fascination with anal sex.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - NOBODY gets an STD or a bacterial infection from anal sex without a condom on this website. The skanky slut is no better than the asshole she married. They deserve each other and at least they are only destroying one marriage.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

And two wrongs always makes a right…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Three very unpleasant people behaving badly. Not for me.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done!

Short, all encompassing and sweet!

A great punishment for the cheating wife.

Bill S.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Sorry but that was dumber than the shit she had packed into her ass.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 2 years ago

I know it's only a story, but would anyone actually actually do this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice way of revenge and getting even. Not sure if it will keep the couple together though. His trust is long gone...!

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

After she released is ass to him, I would have served her at the same

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Laurie got a ducking lesson. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope he still divorces her after the few weeks of anal with Sheila. Disgusting. Worse she tried to set him up. Clearly no contrition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why he doesn't divorce her. I am not against a reconciliation of a one and done drunken debauchery. The anal with the big cock is and enough. But trying to set him up with Sheila is gross. Instead of lying come clean and explain what happened. Maybe he fucks Sheila for a few weeks and then divorces her. They have no kids and he can file irreconcilable differences. He has the medical information of the stitches in her anus and Sheila would probably sign an affidavit for a few additional weeks of sex after a separation.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

cucks get one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very disappointing! Ohio, you are better than this. You took two of the most tedious cliches that regularly feature in this category ( big cock and anal as the holy grail of sex ) and wove a not very good story around them. Not your finest hour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not great. Not worth the 5 I'm giving it, but the average is too low at 4.1. Too short, but, that's what it calls for. Glad he kicked out the interloper, initially. Glad there was some simple honesty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In any case, the husband has more balls than Ohio usually offers us.

Is it the same for authors? HDK has more balls than Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You idiots who scream, "cuuuuuuuuck!" are surely idiots in every sense of the word. MC didn't LET her do it, nor does it excite him. A "cuck," both condones and is excited by his wife's behavior, you leaking pustules. Instead, this guy forgives and gets more than even. Plus, it's a freakin' FREE made-up story. Sheesh, you fools.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Um, sucks! 'Nuff said.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

He's not a cuck, but he's surely an idiot. She'll be pissed of at him and now actually motivated to cheat more, just hide it better. Why would he want her after this at all?

To earlier anon - you're part right but mostly wrong. "Cuckolding" has TWO meanings - one is fetish (when you let and enjoy); another is simply a fact that someone else fucks your partner - even without your approval or knowledge. In case you're too dumb to realize so, cuck comes from "cuckoo" (no matter what man-hating idiots like HDK or formerly good writers like rand lie to you). And in case it's not obvious, the birds victimized by cuckoo birds **don't know and don't consent** to victimization.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

And yes, an earlier comment was right. The reason to divorce the bitch isn't really her drunken cheating - it's her heartless attempts at cover-up, lies, and entrapment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid and ugly. You'd have to be pretty twist and to think this was any good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Meh. Pretty twisted. A bit of a mess.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Totally dumb......... why fall to their level. Revenge fucking is dumb, why cloud your mind with a whore's fuck. Never accomplishes what you think it will and leaves everyone with ugliness that very well be stuck in your memory everyone just might always regret.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OK, I'm 14 years late to this party, but "Fixing a Hole" was pretty damn funny!

StubbyoneStubbyone5 months ago

What a load of crap I gave it a 2 five years ago. What the hell possessed me then I’ll never know.

A generous 1 this time because you spelled most of the words right. 🤮

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not great, but would be better if there was an epilog where she gave up on her friendship with Sheila.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Having revenge sex is never good and never the answer.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't mind the revenge sex. I do mind that it's with the other whore, though.

Not really sure how they'll get over her cheating in the first place with the big cock either.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 Stars on this one . I nailed 3 out of 4 of my ex wives friends. Guess what I did not feel guilty at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yeah sorry, wouldn't touch that woman with a 10 ft pole. Fail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I regret my revenge fuck... I lost the high ground.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

With Sheila? No freaking way...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous