All Comments on 'You Never Forget Your First'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandalmost 4 years ago
The Angela series sucked

Why did you feel the need to continue it? This isn't any better, it might possibly be worse. Angela is still trying to have her cake and eat it too, exploiting two men.

One too weak to tell her no and one too dumb to realize what a horrible fucking person she is.

I normally don't read your stories anymore because nine times out of ten they end with some half-ass, maudlin unresolved mess. Since most submissions have been cuck fests lately, I thought I would read this. Thankfully it was short.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Angela was a selfish bitch who didn't give a fuck about anyone but herself. She treated Simon like a dildo, to scratch her itch whenever she wanted some rough sex. Even worse was the total disrespect she showed towards Steve, giving up her virginity to a fuck buddy, then letting Simon tap her ass first too!

A far better ending would have been Simon calling up Steve and warning the poor cuckold what kind of woman Angela really was. The casual way she cheated on her husband means that Simon will be quickly replaced with another bit of rough when she wants some more hard fucking. Steve will be lucky not to end up raising a litter of bastard kids.

"Still, she's toxic, in a way I never thought women could be."

Yep. But you can't help letting her get away with it, eh Reed? Did you deliberately set out to write a story that would appeal to practically noone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He didn't cheat Steve out of Angie's virginity

It didn't belong to Simon. It was her's and her's alone. As she stated in the story, she wasn't raped.

As for the rest, yeah he should have shut her down but I am not surprised he didn't. She threw herself at him and the surprise overrode honor. The rest is pretty inexcusable and he better hope karma doesn't bite his ass. Angie is a user though, she will never be faithful to Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was...

...a really good story. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

You write so well, that reading your stories is always a pleasure. The ending was a bit abrupt; I'd love to know what happened next. Angie is really piece of work! Five stars from me, JB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry characters

Just like the author

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
As you say, RR. Maybe ignorance is bliss.

RR, you end your story with: "Hopefully Angela will settle down, and become a good wife for Steve, but I guess that I'll just never know."

Who says she isn't already a good wife for Steve anyhow? They're your characters, but you have him blissfully unaware of how she lost her virginity, and equally unaware of her recent infidelity. She's happy, he's happy, your narrator is happy.

It's a happy story.

Good one, RR,

Lue

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Well she clearly has a marriage made in heaven, Steve’s got to be a moron and she’s a slut.

Pretty much the way of the world when sex became a pastime, rather than a commitment.

And we all lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
yea, she's a pretty toxic person

he's lucky to be rid of her.

i'd be upset with him, but he's young, horny, and in love.

he got over her in any case. he's not the one lying, manipulating, and using people.

and yes, some women are like that. it was a valuable lesson for him. i can think of worse ways to learn that lesson, like being angie's husband....oof.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
It will end badly for Angela.

She will find another fuck buddy and when Steve catches her he will throw her out and shut down her Vet office. Hopefully Steve won’t have wasted too many years with the whore.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Mr Brand wrote:

"The Angela series sucked. Why did you feel the need to continue it?"

Actually, it just came to me, and was written in one sitting.

The Angela series started with the notion that coeds can report a sexual offense to college administrators, and guys cannot expect anything resembling due process there. The beginning was a sexual encounter that Angela regretted when she woke up the following morning, and grew in the telling from there. I didn't decide to finish the series with the guy not getting the girl until the third chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Angela is a really unlikable person

Not that he was any better. With rotten characters, nobody cares what happens to them. Which means nobody cares about the story. Badly done. One other point - It's a mistake to change categories with stories.

1 star

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Mr Sworder wrote:

"But you can't help letting her get away with it, eh Reed? Did you deliberately set out to write a story that would appeal to practically noone?"

Did she get away with it? The story was written in the first person, and Simon doesn't know the answer. If her trysts with Simon were all that she had, yeah, Steve might never know. If she picks up someone else, perhaps even in their home town, the odds increase that Steve will find out.

But I don't set out to write stories which appeal to other people; I write stories that appeal to me.

I did, however, include one philosophical point. Simon asks himself it is is really important that Steve believes that he took Angela's virginity? Steve is presented as very happy that he did, and Simon asks himself if that isn't better for Steve than if he knew that Simon deflowered her. Part of that is due to the recent concentration of LW stories in which them wife had never had sex with anyone but her husband, and was left wondering if other men were somehow different. I have contemplated a story in which the husband has never had sex with anyone other than his wife, but knows that she had copulated with other men before him, and he wonders whether it would be different with other women, if he hadn't somehow missed out. But I haven't fleshed out that story yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How is she toxic?

Look, she is a free woman. She is assuming that Steve is not getting some as well. I really don't understand how people can be this possessive of another person, marriage is a relationship of free individuals, you don't stop being free individuals, and you don't become the property of another person in that marriage. I read these stories often trying to understand the thinking of people, there is so much hate that comes from someone "cheating" on someone else. The mistake is believing that someone is "yours", they are not, never have been and never could be. If they promise you an exclusive relationship then that is one thing, I have often counseled young people to never make that promise because you might not be able to keep it. Things happen, people become ill, accidents happen, people get detained or in jail, taken away from you for long periods of time and you and they are tempted. Communicate what you want and need, be open about what can and will happen, then find a common ground you can live with. If you can only allow for some super human exclusive arrangement then DON'T GET MARRIED.

NYCGuy68NYCGuy68almost 4 years ago
Have this nagging feeling

I honestly feel that I read this story somewhere else on Lit. Maybe not word for word but close enough. Still not that good.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 4 years ago
I liked it

I liked the story with the nostalgia of the first complete intercourse, and the intensity of the sex. He's is weak with her due to the attraction and memories, but his core values seem stronger, but can't resist her in full attack mode. Unfortunately for her, he's much better sexually than her husband. She loves her husband and enjoys sex with her husband, but sex with him is better. What a conundrum! Good for him to stay away from her. He knows she can be unfaithful and has no guilt when her passion and needs overwhelms her. Anyway, it was a passage in the life of two young people, and since I'm older, it bring a smile to my lips.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tale of two tw*ts

Story writing is ok; story line is pretty sad. Not a great way to start a committed relationship with your husband, by cheating is it?

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
"It's a mistake to change categories with stories." Anon comment

A basic error on your part, Anonymous. You seem to think that authors here on a free site write stories for you, the reader.

As RR says here in a comment "I write stories that appeal to me". And authors post them in a way that serves their purposes, not yours.

If you want to avoid missing stories, widen your search beyond the one category. Go to the 'New Stories ' list each day, rather than just LW.

I find it ludicrous when commenters say "No good stories today, only cuck crap", when there are stories in other categories sporting the coveted Red H scores.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@ How is she toxic

She's toxic because he's weak about her, she knew it and she took advantage of him.

I don't understand your confusion over "free people" and cheating. Married people by definition are not free. That whole "To have and hold ..." bit, y'know?

Along with the emotional component marriage is a contract, typically entered into and witnessed by any number of interested parties. Now if a married couple want to (re)negotiate their contract to be free to engage in recreational sex outside their relationship, fine, that's their choice, but if one party makes a unilateral decision to do so, that, to put it into less emotional terms, is breach of contract. Also known as cheating. Your last point is correct, some people shouldn't get married. If they do and come to believe that it was a mistake to do so society has set up a framework to negotiate leaving the marriage contract. Maybe you've heard of divorce?

Hope this clears up your confusion.

@RR This seems like an episode in "The Life of Simon". He seems like an interesting character, good guy with some flaws, maybe write some more episodes.

trance00trance00almost 4 years ago
She is most definitely toxic.

A marriage is a union of two free people entered into by free willed choice that binds them together. The boundaries of that union are defined by their marriage vows. Admittedly, people can make up their own vows and probably should, but if the vows are traditional, it includes "forsaking all others as long as you both shall live." If this is the vow a couple agreed to take then they both should be able to reasonable expect that the other will do everything possible to honor it. If you can't keep your vow, don't take one, DON'T GET MARRIED. It has nothing to do with ownership or possessiveness. It is expecting someone to keep the promise that they willingly chose to make. If you can't be faithful, don't say you can be, but don't expect that most people will want to marry you. Life has more than enough drama in it without living with a spouse who doesn't want to grow up and be an adult.

Nobody knows what's going to happen in the future, so how can you promise lifelong fidelity? Well, you can't know what's going to happen, but what you can do is have the ethical fortitude to decide that you won't betray your vows because it is wrong. It is wrong to break a vow. And yes, it is actually possible to keep your vows if you choose to honor that value. That's not the problem. The problem is people too weak to keep their promises, or at the very least, break the vow in the right way and tell your spouse what you intend to do and let them decide what they want to do. The problem isn't marriage as a concept or the vows of marriage. It is people too weak or too lazy to do what is ethical by acting with integrity, rather than just giving into whim and lust.

Angela is most definitely toxic, if her husband is not aware of what she is doing. From what's said in the story, Angela's husband doesn't appear to know she's running around behind his back. He deserves to know what's going on so that he can decide whether this is a relationship that he really wants. He can't do that without the truth. A relationship based on lies (namely Angela's fidelity) is by definition toxic. She should have told him the truth, asked for an open relationship (renegotiated the marriage vows honestly), and been prepared to accept the consequences. All of this assumes Steve expects fidelity.

If people choose to swing, swap, share, or be in a poly or open relationship, that's not my business. I hope they're happy. But for a spouse to have extramarital sex and hide it when the other spouse has an expectation of fidelity, that's just plain wrong. They should be honest from the beginning and let the chips fall where they may rather than choosing deceit and poisoning their relationship .

katibkatibalmost 4 years ago
Really, Annonymous?

Mr. or Mrs. or Ms. Anonymous has maintained that “marriage is a relationship of free individuals.” Really? No. The fact of a marriage contract should make that clear. Marriage involves, as well as implies, that there is a limit to one’s ”freedom” in the commitment that is marriage. Were there no limit on “free individuals,” there would be no point in having an area in Lit devoted to Loving Wives. The appeal of “Loving Wives” is in the anguish etc. that results from one party in a marriage injuring the other, whether in word or deed, and the consequent personal and public ramifications of that injury. Were the individuals free, there would be no anguish from injury to the mutuality of the contract. In fact, there would be no marriage.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

That's n interesting story. Very truthful because sometimes people do stuff they shouldn't and then think: "WTF did I just DO?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"But I don't set out to write stories which appeal to other people; I write stories that appeal to me."

Thanks for your honesty. It shows. Not the honesty, the selfishness.

Maybe that's why after reading this story I have absolutely no desire to go read the Romance stories that are somehow connected to this story. Not because of your attitude, but simply because I can't imagine they would be any more interesting than this story.

You either left out or missed a significant implication of this story. Angela saved him from marrying a cheating whore. She cheated for the most base of reasons, a desire for better sex. So what happens when she's away for professional training or a Vet convention and she meets Mr. Perfect Fuck? And he's a Vet too. And she starts her occasional fucking for simple lust again, like she did with the MC. Why not, she got away with it before, and it was good.

The really big question not answered is, why did she marry Steve? She won't need his money, she doesn't respect him, she loves only herself, and she has no ethics or scruples. Maybe someone else will write that story, for us.

Anyway, thanks for the effort, even if it was just for yourself.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago
Original

This was well written, from an original POV. You had us empathizing with someone who was screwing a married woman.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 4 years ago
Well-done

I like stories off the beaten path.

One of your better efforts, in my opinion.

Hooked

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 4 years ago

College Sexual Assault Tribunals

While things may have changed some in the last 4 years or so, historically college sexual assault tribunals have been staffed and adjudicated by people who sincerely want to do justice in the particular cases they see. Such cases are notoriously hard to prove. The critical events almost always happen in private. They require weighing credibility. Almost all American tribunals apply a burden of proof on the complaining witness. The colleges used to pretty heavily favor the male. Now maybe the female. These are human inclinations tempered by a desire to get it right in specific cases. No system will ever be perfect because humans are involved in sex cases at every point.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

"Did she get away with it?"

Based on the facts presented in the story, yes she did.

"Simon asks himself it is is really important that Steve believes that he took Angela's virginity?"

Steve's entire relationship with Angela is based on lie after lie. He thinks they both saved themselves for each other. He thinks they've both only had sex with each other. He thinks that Angela is satisfied in bed with him. If he ever finds out the truth... and these things always come out in the end, the poor guy is going to be devastated.

It's far better that he finds out now, so he can divorce the toxic bitch and find a good woman, than 30 years down the line when he's wasted his life on a deceitful whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I hate her!

I know he is just as bad but in some way I feel he needs to clue in Steve and let Steve decide if he wants to remain with a deceitful cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Obviously writers are free to post however they want, but presumably they want stories to be read by a receptive audience, and posting a new chapter in LW, especially if prior chapters are in areas distasteful to most LW readers.

Going to "New" stories rather than LW won't help, as early chapters in those cats will be ignored, then a new chapter in LW pops up, reader goes to author library to find earlier chapters, see that they're in those cats,and goes away.

If a new LW story is Ch 4, and I see Chs 1-3 are in Fetish, I one bomb all four chapters.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
His weakness defined him in the end.

He gave in by putting the horns on another unsuspecting husband his wife.

Blame it on the stupidity of youth if you will, but the wheels of karma are always seeking balance.

The ending reflected badly on the both characters. Either one could have a follow up chapter. I would like to have seen Angie's infidelity made known to her husband. Angie seems like a typical, coldhearted person who would cheat on her spouse.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
NYCGuy68 wrote:

"Have this nagging feeling: I honestly feel that I read this story somewhere else on Lit. Maybe not word for word but close enough. Still not that good."

In a category like LW, there are only a certain number of stories which can be written; I'd guess that I wasn't the first one with this plot. Nevertheless, it's my original writing, not plagiarized.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
An anony wrote:

"If you have the inclination to cheat on your marriage, why bother getting married."

This assumes that people tying the know in their twenties, and sometimes in their late teens, can foresee the next fifty or sixty years. I doubt too many people get married with the intention to commit adultery, but the statistics show that about half of all marriages end in divorce.

The statistics on how many commit adultery are all over the map, but I'd be very surprised if the real number was under 50%.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Mr October wrote:

"I would like to have seen Angie's infidelity made known to her husband."

The characters are obviously fictional, but really: why would you have liked to see that? Assuming for the moment that Angie and Steve stay married until death parts them, would you really want Steve to have been unhappier in his marriage by finding this out? Wouldn't he be happier if he never learned the truth?

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
My First

No, not that...

I mean this was the first RR story I have read. Nice tight plot and well written with clear, consistent characters. As the commentors have said, there are no heroes in this story, but clearly that's the way the author wanted it to be. Thanks RR, for a delightful read.

Since you clearly want excellent grammar, I suggest you internet search "lie versus lay." A very common error, especially in the past tense where it is correct that "Simon lay in bed yesterday," not "laid."

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just another cheating

Slut aided and abetted by a slime ball. Too many of both types about in real life as well.

Pat2610Pat2610over 3 years ago

Can’t have enough men

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

A solid finish to the earlier series. Simon really shouldn’t have felt bad, at least the first time. If he’d been open with her, he’d have told her that her initial attack left no room for conscious thought. After that first time, he could have ratted her out to Steve. The guy deserved to know what he married, and she earned the consequences.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

It really is encouraging to see that our young adults have decided to abandon the concept of a moral compass. Their casual attitude towards cheating is a shining example of parental guidance.

But hey ho who gives a shit, I know we’re not supposed to anymore.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Apparently love lust and desire are mutually exclusive terms in her world.

WittonWittonalmost 3 years ago

I thought the narrator's thoughts and feelings to be completely realistic, and Angela's, too; the realism made it all the more erotic.

I wonder what the ratings would have been had you put the story in another category and made Angela unmarried but with a long term partner/fiance

I think it is a five

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Him feeling sorry for Steve because he "cheated" him out of breaking a tiny remnant of leftover embryonic tissue was distractingly cheezy.

He did have a moral compass, however weak. The moral of the story: Setting aside the risks of ass beating, job loss, reputation damage, getting killed, etc... ; why would you invest your heart in a proven cheater? If she would do it to him, she could do it to YOU.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

2 stars - the guy was an ASSHOLE with about as much moral fiber as a wet noodle.

This really is a sad commentary that gives a glimpse into the lives of early 20's college kids in the USA. They really are a fucked up bunch of people with the morals of alley cats, no trust, no honor, no principles, nor ethics. Most foreigners I have talked with the world over have the same attitude as I do - no one trusts them and never will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As I've read before, "if she didn't have a pussy, there'd be a bounty on her ears" Total bitch. LP

jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

Obviously he cheated Steve later, but in what way did Simon cheat Steve out of taking Angela's virginity?

Simon wasn't aware of Steve's existence at the time and didn't any way cheat or trick Angela into the sack.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA12 months ago

Old Stevie is in for a rough marriage. She has no morals or conscience. She will cheat and justify it till she gets caught. Then she will sob, make all the"it is just sex" noise. He will forgive her once and kick her out the second time. She will whine and plead but end up the slut she is. As to Simone's morals...tough question but I tend to agree he is not moral...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I went to grad school at UK and took a drunk girl from Owensboro first week of the semester. Almost married her. She had a stroke at 44 and have never gotten over that. Good story and brought me back to living in Lexington in the 1980s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous