You Never Know

Story Info
Serendipity and sex.
1.4k words
4
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

About a year ago, I looked up Demi Scott on Twitter. Demi Scott was a British porn model specializing in outdoor exhibitionist-type pictures about a decade ago. I enjoy seeing women expose themselves outdoors, so over the years, I've collected her pictures. I follow other porn actresses on Twitter, so I didn't think anything about it.

A week after I followed Demi, I received a Twitter private message from her. I replied, and she accused me of stalking her. I assured her that I wasn't stalking her, and we had a nice message exchange that lasted about 20 minutes. She asked me for my phone number, which I gave to her. She texted me, and we texted/sexted for another 30 minutes.

One of the things I mentioned is that I love to eat pussy, and it had been almost ten years since I had the opportunity to pleasure a woman that way. Demi thought that it would be wonderful to have a guy around excited to eat her pussy, and we sexted about that until she was done.

After the call ended, I spent about an hour thinking about what it would be like to pleasure a 33-year-old woman as attractive as Demi. Then I tried to put it out of my mind. I wrote it off to her mistaking me for someone harassing her and spending an hour really early one morning (for me) having a little phone fun.

I was surprised when Demi texted me later the same day, We chatted for a while, and sexted. Again, I told her how much I wanted to eat her pussy..

About a month passed when one morning I got a call from an unknown phone number. I didn't have anything else to do, so I answered.

"Hello?"

"Is this Gilbert?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"I'm Jessie. I got your phone number from Demi. I heard you like to eat pussy."

I figured why not, and I replied, "Yes, you heard correctly."

The rest of the conversation boiled down to her wanting to get some video for her OnlyFans and whether I'd be willing to meet with her in a motel room in my town. She did ask me if there were any scenes I'd enjoy shooting, so I told her my fantasies. After I hung up, I thought about the conversation. I thought it could be a fun experience.

Jessie called me back about a week later with the dates that she would be in town. I wrote them on my calendar but forgot about it until I got a call the Friday before telling me which motel they checked into and asking me to be there by 10 am Saturday.

Saturday morning, I caught a cab to the motel and met Jessie and her cameraman in the motel lobby. They took me to their rented room. Two cameras were already set up on tripods. The curtain was wide open to let the maximum amount of light in the room. They had me sign a standard release form, and we went to work.

The first scene was a tease scene. Jessie and her cameraman stood and watched me get undressed. The cameraman locked my wrists behind my back with a pair of leather wrist restraints and had me kneel on the motel room floor. Then he bound my balls to a leg of the dresser with a cord.

Jessie got undressed and sat at the foot of one of the beds. The cord tied to my balls would only let me get so close to her pussy. I was close enough to smell it, but not close enough to lick it. I was happy to be so close to a young woman's pussy again. I didn't like the verbal taunting, but I knew it wasn't personal. She was performing for the cameras.

I had no idea how long they had been shooting, but finally, mercifully, she laid back on the bed, masturbated to an orgasm with her hand, and rested. The cameraman helped me up from the floor and unlocked my wrists. When I looked at the clock, it was already 12:30. My knees and balls were aching, and I was glad for the lunch break.

We got dressed and went to the Denny's next door to the motel, and had lunch. Jessie sat next to her cameraman and I sat across from them in the booth. We had a nice conversation. I told them things they might want to do in my town, and they talked about living in Miami and their OnlyFans, Jessie paid for lunch.

When we went back to the motel room, it took the cameraman about 15 minutes to set up the next scene. Jessie would be sitting at the room table naked, talking on the phone and typing on her laptop. I'd be under the table, my wrists bound behind my back, eating her pussy. The idea was that she could just keep working while I attempted to get her off.

I undressed and the cameraman locked my wrists behind my back. He helped me get under the table, and when he said "Action", I went after Jessie's pussy.

Since Jessie had just gotten herself off for the previous scene a little over 90 minutes ago, I had to work really hard to get any reaction out of her. I don't know if she actually had an orgasm, but after what seemed like forever, she at least pretended to have an orgasm.

By the time the cameraman helped me get out from under the table and unlocked my wrists, it was 3:30. Jessie and the cameraman wanted to wait for the sun to go down some for the last scene, so after he closed the curtains, we sat on the motel beds and talked until it was time for dinner. My poor neck and jaw had a chance to recuperate, which I appreciated.

We ate dinner at Denny's. After dinner, we went back to the motel room.

For the final scene, I was to be tied to the motel room chair, naked, while my "wife" and the cameraman had sex together. I undressed and the cameraman tied me to a hotel chair at the foot of the bed with some cotton rope. It took the cameraman almost 40 minutes to set up four cameras on tripods and adjust the lights to get the illumination he wanted. Meanwhile, Jessie was in the bathroom making herself up like she was going out.

When the cameraman was finished setting up, he and Jessie changed into their going-out outfits. Then Jessie and her cameraman left the motel room. I was relieved when they came back into the room soon afterwards, pretending they had been out on a date. Jessie made a big show of undressing right in front of me and undressing her cameraman. I was supposed to be pretending that I was upset with her, but I enjoyed her acting too much to be credible.

They got into bed and spent a good bit of time on foreplay. If that was acting, it was great acting. They really looked like they had a connection. They probably did have a connection. When it was time to fuck, Jessie got on her hands and knees facing me. The whole time he was behind her pounding, she was grinning at me. I was supposed to be sobbing, but I enjoyed seeing her large breasts swaying as he pulled her into his cock over and over. They fucked for a long time.

After Jessie had a screaming orgasm and collapsed on the bed, they spent a long time kissing and cuddling. By the time the cameraman got out of bed and untied me, it was just after 8.

After I stretched a bit and got dressed, the cameraman gave me $40 for cab fare. I went to the motel lobby and caught a cab home. I was happy I had the experience.

A couple of weeks afterwards, I received an email from Jessie with a link to three videos. The tease scene was 8 minutes long, the table scene 14 minutes long, and the cuckolding scene, 24 minutes long. I discovered that there was video of Jessie in the bathroom in her underwear putting on makeup and in the room getting dressed in the final video. Yes, I masturbated to those videos for weeks.

Since that weekend, three other OnlyFans models have contacted me and arranged shoots in local motels. The shoots were fun, but the first time with Jessie was magical.

You never know what the future holds for you.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers