You Ought to be in Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera follows the action as one of them carries me over to the bed. It's a California King done in pink with white lace on the edges of the sheets and pillows. They sit me on the edge and I'm seen frantically opening their trousers and pulling them down. Tight asses are exposed from the back and sides as the cameras pan around us.

My nightie is ripped off and tossed aside in a demonstration of the power of my two callers.

The men remove their shirts, socks, and shoes while looking at me hungerly as I sit waiting in only my panties. The audience can see my flat chest, my nipples hard, they can hear my breathing labored.

No words had been spoken yet but that changes when I'm made to stand between the two men. One moves to my side as they watch me pull my panties down. The audience, just as Frank said is treated to the surprise of my almost 6" erection.

This is where the movie crosses over from the usual blow job, masturbation, money shot flicks.

"Get on the bed, bitch," one gentleman growls. I do as I'm told and kneel on the bed facing them.

Both have their cocks on my face. I suck one cock while the other man slaps my face with his cock. Alternating back and forth, everyone, including me is excited beyond the acting.

One man joins me on the bed and moves behind me. This is the first movie I've made where I'm going to be fucked. Vincent insisted that I only prepare for this scene by giving myself an enema. "I want your audience to see the look on your face when you lose your virginity, Billie," he explained. "And no one wants to see a soiled cock when he pulls out to cum on your face."

The man in front of me moves a little so that the camera can get the very real pain on my face for my audience as my lover penetrates my bottom for the first time. I cry out in agony as he slowly pushes his cock in me, then pulls it back. He repeats the slow fucking until I'm stretched open enough to accommodate his cock.

The other man is cued to stick his cock in my mouth when my face shows the pain has turned to pleasure.

I moan around the cock and begin to buck back at the cock in my boy pussy. My erection wobbles about while I move forward and back between the men.

I'm given a moment to make noises without that cock in my mouth as the camera catches me cumming from being fucked. I shoot my sperm making a large dark spot on the pink sheet under me. I'm heard squealing and mewling throughout my orgasm.

Satisfied by the fucking he gave me, both men now stand in front of me with me on all fours. My eyes and mouth are open in eager anticipation. They are furiously jacking their beautiful cocks until they both cover my face, hair, neck, and chest with thick, creamy, full-flavored sperm.

The camera pans back allowing the viewers to see me licking the heads of both cocks and using one to gather the trails of cum running down the sides of my face and licking it off.

"Cut," Vincent shouts. "God damn, Billie. God damn," was all he could say. I could see he had an erection.

Frank had been on the set that day and after I washed up, he pulled me aside. "Billie, baby, I need something from you." He opened his pants and freed his erection. "I know this isn't exactly proper but baby, this is your fault so it's only reasonable for me to expect you to take care of it."

"What the heck,?" I thought. "After all Frank has done for me. Why not?

"Be happy to help you, sir," I smiled coyly. I knelt and let him fuck my face until he dumped his load in me in only a few minutes.

"Thanks baby. I really needed that," he said putting his cock away.

"I still didn't think I was gay. It's not like I was going out looking for men or anything like that. After working all day, I wasn't horny anyway.

In two short months I had 6 DVD's out and they were selling like hotcakes. Frank, Vince and I were making loads of money. I had enough to rent a one bedroom apartment near the strip and was glad to leave that flea-bag hotel behind me.

Since we were doing so well financially, I thought it might be a good time to bug Frank for a role in other types of movies, ones where I don't play a sissy or have to cross-dress. A movie where I actually spoke.

Frank wouldn't have it. He said I'd be typed cast, if I was considered at all, as a bit-part sissy and be paid well less than I was making per video now.

Maybe I should have been insulted when he said that there was no one who was as believable as I was when it came to enjoying sucking little dicks and big cocks, but I took it as an affirmation of my acting abilities. And besides that, the sex was good and frequent.

The recognition I was getting blew my mind. Guys would whistle, some asked for my autograph, others for dates. It was wild. But there was no way women accepted my attempts to meet them. I was called "that homo in those movies," and other not-so-nice things.

"Fuck them," I said to myself. "I'll just bask in the praise and compliments of my fans."

Rather than being lonely, I would often go out with Frank. He was nice, he was a gentleman, and yes, I admit it, he has a very nice cock which would usually wind up in my mouth towards the end of the date. I got used to his treating me like a lady and allowed him to seat me, hold doors, the things that come easily for real gentlemen.

It was Frank, with Vincent's enthusiastic approval who told me that I could increase my popularity by dressing in public as I did in my films. He took me to Rodeo Drive and suggested several outfits along with sexy under garments, shoes, hose, the works. I wanted to resist going to the salon with him, but he insisted, and Frank is really a nice man. So I went for the make-over, perm, and nail care.

When I left that salon my long hair now had waves. My face was done beautifully and I really did look like a woman.

"I could use some boobs," Frank, I teased.

"Someday, maybe, he said. He told me he'd talk it over with Vincent and we'd discuss the options.

It didn't take long for me to become used to my new wardrobe. Having worn panties and frilly nighties on the set, Trixie applying sexy make-up for the roles I played, I soon eased into wearing women's clothing all the time, even when I was home alone.

That may sound strange to some but consider this. Some of the best times I'd ever had, those moments where I felt super special were when I was dressed like a woman on the set and seduced by one or more men. The way they acted like they really wanted me, the orgasms I had with them, either masturbating of having one fucked out of me, made me feel feminine, sexy, and desirable. I equated being wanted to me wearing my sexy women's clothes.

I chose to wear a skintight pencil dress with a wide zipper from the hem at my ankles to my neck, matching heels, seamed hose, and panties the next time Frank picked me up for a date. Tailored just perfectly, there was no empty sagging places on the dress where boobs should have been.

We garnered many a look from both sexes. Women liked my outfit, men liked what was under it.

We had a drink before dinner and afterwards Frank took me to a piano bar where we danced for the first time. I felt Franks hand cupping my bottom and his erection pressing against me. I could only sigh and buried my face on his neck and kissed him there.

Also, for the first time, when we got to my place Frank walked me to the door. I fumbled through my purse for my key when Frank titled my face up and kissed me. It wasn't a fake kiss either, like in my videos.

When he didn't see any resistance from me, he pulled me close and kissed me again. I felt his tongue pushing past my lips and did as he was doing. His hands grabbed my bottom and he pulled me really tight against him. I could feel his erection against my tummy again, my own dick responding as well. Tucked snuggly in my panties. It didn't seem to matter to Frank.

The fact is that I liked Frank a lot and owed him more. I was responding the way he wanted. But I wasn't acting now. I guess after so many roles where I'm sexually with a man or men, it was only natural that I didn't just accept Frank's advances, I welcomed them and responded as a woman should.

I finally got the door open and I poured Frank a drink while I went to change into something more comfortable.

He was sitting back on the couch when I came back wearing the same pink panties and white chiffon nightie I wore when I was first fucked. My heart was pounding. I knew this night would be different than those where Frank let me suck him off and would leave shortly after he fed me his load.

Kneeling between his feet, I rubbed his cock through his trousers. He sighed as I opened his pants and fished his cock out.

Kissing it all over the way I know he likes, I was amused to see my red lip stick leaving traces on the shaft.

"I want you," Frank said.

"I know you do, Frank, I said blowing on his cock. "Come, take me to my bed."

There was a hunger in Frank, he wanted me so badly. He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. Laying me down gently, I watched him as he undressed.

For a 45-year-old man, Frank kept himself in wonderful shape. His broad chest was covered in curly black hair. His abs were tight. His tan skin had no blemishes. The touches of grey at his temples gave him a worldly, handsome Clark Gable kind of appearance, without the ears.

Emotions were strong in both of us. When he was naked, I opened my arms and whispered, "Come to me, darling."

He positioned himself over me, his strong arms supporting his weight. He looked in my eyes and told me how beautiful I was. Then he kissed me again.

We lay side by side together, our hands exploring each other. Then Frank kissed his way down my body causing me to moan in pleasure and arch my hips. "No, Frank, please," I said as he kissed my dick through my panties.

"I want to Belle."

"Belle?" I asked surprised. "Who is Belle?"

He stopped kissing my erection and looked at me. I saw the sincerity in his eyes when said, "You are. You're my Belle."

I melted right then. I was putty in Frank's hands and he could do or have anything from me he wanted. No longer was I Bill or Billie. I was Belle, Frank's Belle.

Frank didn't fuck me that night. He made love to me; sweet gentle love for the first time in my life. And I loved him back. He was my friend, my savior, and now my lover.

He held me after he filled my bottom with his seed. He asked why I was crying and I told him they were happy tears. "Frank, no one has ever treated me like they loved me before."

He chuckled softly and hugged me, "Belle, we'll talk about your boobs soon."

Comments and emails are welcomed.

12