You Owe Me a Stripper

Story Info
Wife gives husband the stripper he never got to have.
4.9k words
4.17
39.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

...

It was a busy Saturday night at Flannigan's Bar and Grill. Gina and Adam were with a few of their friends at their favorite table, throwing back a few beers and trying some items on the menu. They were celebrating their five-year anniversary. Some couples would do something special after five years, but they decided they just wanted to take it easy and go out with some friends. If they were going to celebrate a milestone event, they would do it for their ten-year anniversary. But still, the restaurant was special to them; it was where they both met when Gina used to be a waitress there and where Adam used to deliver beer from a former part-time job he had in college.

About an hour into their dinner, they noticed that one of Gina's friends, Sandy, was by the bar talking to the bartender, who was a very muscular guy with a hair bun.

"Always with the hair bun," Adam joked.

"She has a type and she sticks with it," Gina replied.

"Is douchebag a type?" asked their friend Tom.

"I married you, so I suppose so," said Tom's wife, Ashley.

They all had a laugh at that, even Tom.

"He does look very familiar to me," Gina said, staring at the bartender intensely. "I know I've seen him somewhere."

"Yes, in your dreams," Adam joked again. "Sorry, honey, but you're stuck with me."

"Keep making dumbass jokes like that, and I won't be."

Sandy left the bartender and came back to the table smiling. She had given the bartender her phone number and was excited at the idea that he might call her.

"He looks so familiar," Gina told her. "Have we seen him somewhere before?"

"You don't recognize him?" Sandy asked with excitement. "I can't believe you forgot him already."

"Is he one of your friend's ex-boyfriends?" Adam asked Gina.

"He has a man-bun, of course not," she replied.

"You didn't care about that man-bun the last time you saw him," said Sandy. "Or maybe you just weren't paying attention to everything else he was showing to notice the hair."

"Oh shit," said Ashley, with wide eyes. "Let's move on from the topic. Sandy, just shut up."

Everyone else at the table got suspicious about Ashley's behavior.

"Sandy, just tell us who he is," said Sandy.

"Sandy, you need to be quiet right now," Ashley said nervously.

Sandy laughed, "I can't believe you don't remember him. He was the stripper at Gina's bachelorette party."

And with that statement, Adam stopped eating and turned to Gina, who suddenly looked very scared.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Sandy," Gina said, with nervous laughter. "I didn't have a stripper."

"Yes, you did. It was him," she said, pointing at the bartender. "He even confirmed it to me when I asked him about it. He gave us a great show and gave you a very raunchy lap dance."

It was one of Gina's other friends, Ashley, who stepped in at that point.

"Yes, but we weren't supposed to say anything, dumbass," Ashley said aggressively at Sandy.

"Wait a minute, Gina had a stripper at her bachelorette party?" said Tom to his wife before turning his head to Adam. "I thought we couldn't have a stripper at your bachelor party because you both agreed not to hire strippers for either one of your parties."

"That's what we agreed on," said Adam, with a sullen face.

About a month before their wedding, when they were about to have their bachelor and bachelorette parties, Gina got Adam to agree to not have strippers at either one of their parties. She felt it was an old fashioned and tawdry tradition that they shouldn't be part of. The real reason was that her sister's wedding got canceled after her fiancé got drunk and slept with the stripper at his party.

Even though she trusted Adam, it still made her feel uncomfortable, so he promised that there would be no strippers at his party. He ended up getting a lot of crap from his friends for insisting on that rule. They did have a lot of fun going to a football game, then a shooting range, and finally going to a casino, so it made up for it. But still, they all wanted one, and so did Adam; it was a tradition he had long looked forward to, and he never got it.

Gina also promised that she wouldn't have any strippers at her party. It was also her idea; she said if Adam wasn't going to have one, she shouldn't either. But one of her bridesmaids snuck him in, and before Gina could really object, the whole party was going crazy over the male stripper in a sexy cop uniform. She didn't want to ruin their fun, so she let it go. She was going to just stand back and enjoy the show, but before she knew it, she was sitting in a chair in the center of the room with a naked guy throwing his body all around her, and she was screaming for more.

The next day, she made her whole party promise not to mention the stripper because of her promise to Adam, and they all agreed. Her friend Sandy also agreed, but she has always been kind of dumb and forgets things easily, so she had no idea what she was saying when she revealed their secret.

After the big reveal at the dinner, they all did their best to avoid the subject for the rest of the night. They talked about literally everything else they could think of, even subjects that Gina or Adam knew nothing about.

A few hours later, the dinner ended. They paid their bill, and everyone went their separate ways. Later on, Gina and Adam went home and went straight to the bedroom to fool around, as all married couples do for their anniversaries. Gina, feeling a little guilty about how Adam discovered her secret about the male stripper, let him do whatever he wanted with her that night.

The next morning, they were in the kitchen, where Gina had just made them both breakfast. Just when they were about to begin their meal, Adam finally said something he'd been wanting to say since the night before.

"You owe me a stripper," he said as he began eating his eggs.

"Oh, come on," Gina snapped at him. "Can't we just let that go?"

"No, I got a lot of crap that night for not having one," he began to say. "You made me promise not to have a stripper, and I kept that promise. You also promised you wouldn't have one either, and not only did I find out you had one, but you also let him give you a lap dance."

"I'm sorry," she said with a sad face. "I had no idea they were going to do that, even when I strictly forbade it. But they snuck one in and I just let it go."

"Now you owe me a stripper," he told her.

"OK, you can have as many as you want," she said. "Take a few of your friends to the strip club next weekend. Have a great night."

"No, I want my own personal stripper. Going to a strip club is not the same; those girls are for everyone. For a bachelor party, the stripper is for the groom."

"Fine," she said, with a big sigh. "I'll get you your own personal stripper to come here and dance for you."

"And I want a lap dance," Adam insisted.

"What?" she snapped.

"You got a lap dance, so I deserve one too."

Gina thought about it for a moment; she didn't like the idea of it, but knew Adam had a good point about the whole subject.

"Fine, you can have a lap dance too," she said. "But I have to be there. I don't care what you say about that."

"I'm OK with it," Adam said happily.

They both agreed to have Adam's stripper come to the house the following weekend. Gina decided that since she was the one who broke the promise, she would be the one to set it up for him. Gina, who is a salesperson at a marketing firm, had a friend she works with who confided in her long ago that she used to be a dancer herself. She figured that she might know someone who wouldn't mind coming over to her place to dance for her husband.

She was surprised to find out from her that wives hiring strippers for their husbands was not at all uncommon. She still had a few friends who were still dancing and doing private parties for the right price. Her friend showed her a few pictures of her friends to choose from, and she chose a sexy blonde woman who caught her eye. She didn't look too slutty, which she loved, but she had a big rack, which she knew Adam would love.

That weekend, they got ready for the dancer who was to be there at 9pm. Adam was very excited and did his best to downplay how eager he was. He was surprised at how his wife's attitude had changed over the last week about getting him a stripper; she appeared to be very happy with the idea of a strange woman getting naked for him and then erotically dancing on his lap.

To his surprise, Gina was very well-dressed for the evening. She wore a casual white dress that she would sometimes wear outside to go out with friends. It wasn't too fancy, but it was unusual for her to wear for the evening they were about to have. She said she wanted to look good for their guest, and Adam laughed. He told her she didn't have to dress so well for her; he was going to be wearing a clean t-shirt and jeans, but she insisted on looking good.

He had no problems with her wearing a dress, she looked good in it. Gina was in her late twenties, Italian, with long black hair, and had a great figure with a good-sized c-cup breast. Adam was just a year older than her, five inches taller, and of average build with dark hair.

"You seem kind of excited about this," said Adam.

"I know I wasn't keen on the idea, but after thinking about it for a while, it sounds kind of exciting," she replied.

At exactly 9pm, the doorbell rang and they both went to greet the woman they were preparing themselves for.

"Hello," said the beautiful blonde woman at the door. "I'm Tammy."

"Hello, Tammy, I'm Gina. We talked on the phone. This is my husband, Adam."

"Hello," Adam greeted her.

Tammy came in and took off her coat. Adam was surprised at the hot woman that Gina chose to strip for him. He was kind of worried that she was going to get a plain looking woman with small breasts for him, but Tammy was gorgeous. She was about Gina's age, had long blonde hair, was very slim, and had large D-cup breasts. She wore a small black dress that showed plenty of cleavage on top.

They invited her in and led her to the living room.

"You picked a good one," Adam whispered to Gina.

"I know, I'm not into women, but she is so hot," she whispered back.

In the living room, they offered her a drink and then talked for a little while. Tammy told them how she likes performing for couples and thought it was a hot thing for them to do to spice up their love lives. After a few minutes of small talk, they decided to get right to it. Adam connected her smart phone to his stereo so she could play a music playlist that she put together for her dances. Afterwards, Adam sat down next to Gina on the couch, all excited for the show.

Tammy began dancing to a slow song, something she does to get the person or people she dances for a little excited. The song suddenly changed into something more upbeat, and that's when she reached around her back and pulled down the zipper of her dress. As she began to take off her shoulder straps, Gina began hooting at her and cheering her on. She whispered to Adam that she thought it would make it seem like a strip club; he whispered back that it was a good idea.

Tammy let the dress fall to the floor, and she kicked it away to the side. She was now in a sexy black bra that was barely holding up her big tits, and a matching thong. She danced a little more in just her underwear, teasing Adam that she was about to take it off.

"Take it off!" yelled Gina.

Adam was loving how much his wife was getting excited; he thought maybe one day he might take her to an actual strip club. Some married couples enjoy doing that together, and he figured she might like it as well.

During the next song, Tammy danced much more erotically than she did before, impressing Adam and Gina with her moves. She took off the bra and set free her large tits; Adam had a huge ridiculous smile on his face that made Gina giggle.

Tammy slowly walked up to Adam and gently got on his lap. She rocked her body back and forth; her tits were just inches away from Adam's face. Adam's hands were on her hips and he wasn't sure how much he was allowed to touch. Tammy grabbed his hands and moved them to her ass; he looked over at Gina, who smiled and nodded, indicating she was OK with it.

She moved up a little to push her tits into Adam's face and gave them a little shake; Adam could hear Gina giggle as Tammy did that. Tammy then slid down his body until her tits were on his erection and began moving her tits around his groin, simulating him titty fucking her. She then got up and sat back down on his lap, but this time backwards. She stretched out her body along with his and began grinding her ass against his dick. She then grabbed both of his hands and made him grab her tits; again, he looked at Gina to make sure she was ok with it and she was.

Tammy turned around again to face Adam. This time he was not nervous about feeling her up and let his hands roam all over her body. He had a good feel of those amazing mounds of flesh and was enjoying every second of it.

When the song changed, Tammy did something that neither Adam nor Gina expected her to do. She got off of Adam and moved over to Gina. She sat on Gina's lap and started moving her body all over hers. Gina had a surprised look on her face. She was not expecting that at all. She looked over at Adam and saw that he was enjoying the show, so she let Tammy continue.

Without warning, Tammy reached around Gina's back and pulled down the zipper of her dress. She then grabbed the straps of the dress and pulled it all the way down. Gina didn't have the chance to stop her. Both Adam and Gina looked at each other, impressed with how quick Tammy was; Gina had never had a guy, even Adam, get her out of a dress so easily.

Gina was now in her underwear as Tammy continued her erotic dance, getting her warmed up. She then reached around Gina's back and unhooked her bra; this time Gina was quick and held up the bra with her arms before Tammy had the chance to take it off.

"Come on, he'll love it," said Tammy.

Gina looked over at Adam to see what he thought.

"It's all up to you," he said. "But you don't have to do anything if you don't want to. We can stop right now."

Gina thought for a moment and realized that she had gone that far already, she might as well continue. Plus, she knew it would make Adam very happy, and that was the whole purpose of hiring a stripper for him. She dropped her arms and let Tammy completely remove the bra. She then began dancing on Gina erotically again, pushing her tits against Gina's.

Gina was starting to get into it as she began to let her hands roam all over Tammy's body. She enjoyed grabbing at Tammy's tits and she could see how much Adam liked her doing that. She never thought she would enjoy feeling up a naked woman, but she was beginning to enjoy it.

The show got more exciting for everyone when Tammy planted a kiss on Gina. It was long and very passionate, bordering on a make out session. Gina just closed her eyes and let Tammy kiss her the way she wanted. Adam, of course, loved it; he was enjoying it so much he thought he was going to explode in his pants right there.

When Tammy was finished kissing Gina, she moved back over to Adam to continue his lap dance. She moved much more erotically for him, and his hands were all over her. He looked over at Gina, who was grabbing her own tits erotically and giving him lustful looks; she was getting extremely aroused watching another woman on top of her husband.

The music began to die down, and that was Tammy's cue to end the lap dance. She got off of Adam and sat down on the couch between him and Gina.

"That was exciting," she said. "Did the two of you enjoy yourselves?"

"Oh yeah," said Adam.

"Definitely," Gina agreed.

"The dance is over, but that doesn't mean more can't be done right now," Tammy told them.

"What do you mean?" Gina asked.

"I mean, you paid for the show, but if you're interested in spending a little more money, there's more that we could all do together."

As Tammy said that, she placed each of her hands on Gina's and Adam's thighs, gently rubbing each one. They both looked at Tammy and then at each other, realizing what she was offering them.

"No, no, no" they both said in unison.

"Are you sure? I can give you both a good deal."

Gina's nervously laughed at the situation.

"Thank you, it's tempting, but we just can't," Adam told her. "But we just can't."

"Can't we?" Gina asked very cautiously.

Adam was a little surprised by what Gina had just said.

"Honey, I don't think you're thinking straight," he began to say. "You're just overly excited by the whole experience. I am too, so I don't blame you, but you know you don't want to."

"No, Adam, I'm thinking clearly," Gina replied. "I think this will be exciting for the both of us to try."

As Gina leaned into Tammy, she kissed her hard on the mouth as she grabbed her breast. It escalated quickly into a full-on make-out session between the two women. Adam watched in astonishment as his wife doing something he had only fantasized about but never dared to suggest to her out of fear of making her angry.

Gina pulled away from Tammy and they both gave Adam a lustful look.

"I guess we could give it a try," he said.

"I like you both," said Tammy. "I'll only charge you $500."

The three of them got off the couch, the woman picked up their belongings, and they made their way to the master bedroom. There, the ladies realized they still had their shoes on and kicked them off. Adam got the money from some extra cash they keep on hand for emergencies or extra expenditures; paying a hooker suddenly qualified as being one.

He gave Tammy the money, who then counted it out and put it in her purse, which was with her other belongings by the bed.

"Usually at this point, the couple, or at least one of them, gets cold feet and changes their minds," said Tammy. "I'm giving you a chance to back out if you like. I won't be offended; I'll just give back the money and I'll be on my way."

Gina and Adam looked at each other.

"I'm still game if you are," said Gina, with a big smile.

"Let's do this," replied Adam.

Tammy walked up to Gina, wrapped her arms around her and pulled her in close, pressing her breasts against hers. She could feel how nervous Gina was getting as her breathing was getting heavier and she could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She kissed Gina softly on the neck, then moved up to her cheek and finally on her lips. They held each other in a passionate embrace as Tammy slipped her tongue and moved it around the inside of Gina's mouth, and she did the same in return.

Tammy guided Gina to the bed and laid her down on her back. She started kissing back down Gina's neck and down to her breasts, where she spent some time kissing them and sucking on her nipples. Adam stood back and watched everything; he wasn't sure when he should join them, but for now, he was enjoying the show.

Tammy then started moving downwards on Gina's body, kissing her all the way down her torso until her head was between Gina's legs. Tammy pulled off Gina's panties and flung them at Adam like a sling shot. She then moved in closer to Gina's pussy. She started rubbing her fingers against the clit. Gina was just starting to get wet when Tammy put three of her fingers into her pussy and started finger fucking her. As she did this, she put her mouth on Gina's clit and started massaging it with her tongue. Gina was starting to lose control of herself as she started screaming and her body was thrusting itself up and down as if she were having a seizure.

Adam started taking off his clothes at that point; he had waited long enough now and wanted to be part of the action. He quickly grabbed a condom from the dresser and put it on his erection before getting on the bed with them. He got behind Tammy, who was still orally pleasuring his wife; she still had her panties on and he slid them off of her. He grabbed her by the hips and pushed his dick right into her. He slowly began to fuck her as he and his wife locked eyes on each other and they both smiled.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers
12