All Comments on 'You Owe Me a Stripper'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent Story. I could tell where it was going, but it was still a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The incel crowd here would trash her for that one lie, but I thought it was a good setup for the rest of the story. I'd say she more than made up everything and showed what an awesome wife she is. Great story, 5 stars.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago

I normally don't care for these types of stories, but they both agreed on it and no one was humiliated. So, have a rare 5 from me on a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That started welll.....but then went downhill from there

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Well no cuckold no cheating no doing anyithing behind their backs. Fun story. And the husband gets his fantasy.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

You’ve done better, but also much worse, so no big deal with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Personally, I think it would have been more interesting to make the friend that blabbed the secret be the stripper, rather than just hiring a hooker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good start but it quickly turned into a joke. This would have been better with Adam walking out on the anniversary dinner leaving Gina with their friends. This should have been an extended argument with them sleeping in separate rooms for a while.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To the previous anonymous commenter, prepare to be divorced yourself if that's what you think should.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. My wife got me a stripper for my 35th birthday, it was a lot of fun, but I was never given that kind of offer afterwards. I think a lot of wives should do that for their husbands as a surprise and a way to spice things up. But if they do make that kind of offer, don't take it; it only works here because it's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The wife definitely had more fun than the husband, but she still more than made up for her mistake. Wonderful story, very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Despite how it was written, I agree with that anon comment responding to another comment (confusing I know). If this is how you react when you find out your wife made a mistake like that, you deserved to be divorced. But obviously you were never married, or if you were you probably weren't in a happy marriage, or else you wouldn't think like that..

Of course, Adam was upset, but he wasn't going to abandon his wife at the restaurant and start sleep in separate rooms over that kind of mistake. It's not like she cheated on him, she just had a stripper at her bachelorette party. Instead, he used it to get something for himself, and ended up getting a lot more than that as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@jondraper never engage a cyber stalker. No matter how you respond they just get crazier. Just ignore them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He was right. She does still owe him a stripper. Even when it was "for him," it was for her.

And she intimidates him into giving up.

This is a sad story, to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, no cuckolding scenario which I was worried it was going to lead to. She made a mistake but she more than made up for it.

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

Liked it a lot. Your very last ... with the occasional third person a few times a year. Downgraded my score to 4.

You should have let it end before that.

Hardday1953Hardday19536 months ago

Interesting and even enlightening to a degree, worthy of 5 stars.

redboat7redboat726 days ago

Great Story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous