You Owe Me a Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to fuck Tammy faster and harder; it was getting her excited and she had to pull her head out from between Gina's legs to begin. Tammy was moaning and breathing heavily as Adam was fucking her hard; the whole time, she was still fingering Gina's pussy to keep her excited as well.

After a while, Adam pulled out of Tammy and made her get off of Gina. He was so excited that he wanted to have a chance with his wife before they continued. He got on top of Gina and began fucking her wildly. Gina always felt he did a great job fucking her, but this time she was feeling an incredible intensity she had never felt from him before.

They rolled over so Gina could be on top of him, and she began riding his dick hard. He laid there as he watched his wife bouncing around his dick with her tits jiggling wildly as she did this. As Gina did that, Tammy got behind her and started kissing her neck and grabbing her tits. Adam liked seeing how this woman was getting excited over feeling up his wife.

After a few minutes, Gina got off of Adam and gave Tammy a turn with him. She held on to the headboard as she began riding Adam's dick fast and hard. She was getting so wild she was hurting Adam's dick in the process, but he still loved the feeling of it all.

As Adam got Tammy on her back and began pounding away at her pussy; she began screaming into his ear as an orgasm shot through her body. Gina laid next to them, playing with her pussy as she watched Adam pleasuring another woman in front of her. Adam reached out to Gina and began fingering her pussy as he was still fucking Tammy hard; he wanted to pleasure both women at the same time.

Gina wanted to have her turn with Tammy again and made Adam get off of her. She started kissing Tammy's tits where she played with them for a while. She started sucking on her nipples, and she could now see why Adam and the other men she used to sleep with liked doing that with her.

She then moved down her body to her pussy and began licking it wildly. She wasn't sure exactly what to do since that was her first time going down on a woman, so she just focused more on the clit than anywhere else. She saw that it was working because Tammy started moaning and having convulsions in her body.

Adam got from behind Gina and pushed his dick into pussy. He was firmly holding Gina's hips as he was just pounding away at her pussy. Gina had to pull her head out of Tammy's pussy as she began moaning heavily, but still fingered Tammy at the same time. She screamed as she orgasmed; Tammy herself was feeling the same thing from Gina's magic fingers.

Eventually, they got off of each other, and Adam made both women lie down next to each other. He began fucking Gina again while he grabbed one of Tammy's big tits, giving it a good squeeze; he loved the way it felt in his hand. He then moved his hand down towards Tammy's pussy where he began fingering her, all while still fucking his wife. He switched up this position by moving over to Tammy and began fucking her while fingering Gina's pussy; both women seemed to like what he was doing, so he went back and forth like that with them a few more times.

While he was fucking Tammy, he felt that intense feeling in his dick that he was ready to cum, so he pulled out of her and began fucking Gina. He felt that he should focus on his wife in the last few moments of their pleasure. He held off a as long as he could before he shot his load into the condom; he then began to slow down before pulling out her.

As Adam rested on the edge of the bed, Gina and Tammy were making out with each other and playing with each other's tits. Adam went to the bathroom to throw away the used condom and wash up before going back into the bedroom to put his boxers and undershirt back on.

He saw how much fun the ladies were having and decided to leave the room to give them some alone time. He went to the kitchen to grab a beer. He sat on the edge of the kitchen counter, drinking that beer while he listened to the sounds of his wife fooling around with another woman.

After a while, he could hear the women had stopped, and sometime later, they both came downstairs fully dressed. They met Adam in the kitchen, where Gina hugged him and gave him a big kiss on the mouth. They both thanked Tammy for a wonderful time and told her how great she was.

They escorted Tammy to the front door and said their final goodbyes. Tammy kissed Gina on the lips one last time before leaving the house. Adam could tell from their whole experience that Tammy obviously liked Gina more, but he was OK with that.

"That was not how I expected the night to go," said Gina, as she gave a nervous laugh.

"Me neither," Adam replied.

They gave each other a big kiss before walking away from the door.

"So, you finally got your own stripper," said Gina. "Are you happy now?"

"Almost," said Adam. "She ended up being for the both of us, so it wasn't just for me."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I'm still owed my own personal stripper," he replied.

Gina stared at him in disbelief; after everything they had been through, she couldn't believe how selfish her husband was.

Adam laughed after seeing the look on Gina's face.

"I'm kidding," he said, while laughing. "That was way better than having my own stripper.

Gina started laughing as well.

When things settled down, Gina began thinking how, technically, Adam still hadn't gotten his own personal stripper since Tammy ended up being for the both of them. So, the following weekend, she arranged for another stripper to come to the house to perform for him and give him a lap dance. That time, she made sure the dancer was not also a hooker because she didn't want Adam to think that would be too much of a regular thing between them.

At the same time, Adam felt that Gina didn't need to do that for him after everything with Tammy, but at the same time, he was not going to turn down another stripper. He enjoyed that dancer very much, especially the lap dance. He didn't expect to get anything more from the dancer, he was happy with just her performance.

After that, Gina and Adam focused solely on each other throughout their marriage... with the occasional third person a few times a year.

THE END!!

12