All Comments on 'You. Owe. Me. Ch. 04'

by rj228212

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yowsers!

Another outstanding chapter! We have a new series.

MasterTigerMasterTigerover 19 years ago
More from a great author!

This chapter was just as good as the others...and your works just keep getting better and better...Absolutly amazing...Keep them coming! Hope to be reading more in the future from you, and that this isn't the last of this line either...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Disappointing...

I LOVED the first three chapters, and eagerly awaited #4. I have no idea why you took such a wrong turn with this one. If you wanted to write a story about raver kids getting high, I wish you wrote a completely different story that didn't involve these two characters. If they wanted to smoke a little pot, then fine. But why make it the focus of a three-page story? Very disappointing.

sacksackover 19 years ago
I didn't mind the drug scene....

Young adults sometimes try drugs. I'm not condoning it, just acknowledging that it happens. That fact in this story actually makes it more vivid and believable, and the illustrations were an interesting bonus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Give. Me. A. Break.

I know, I know, it's a free site, and a free country, and if people who disagree with me never got to say anything, it wouldn't be a free country or free site, which wouldn't be a good thing.

But I do get tired of people who come to an erotic literature site and then get oh so disappointed that the "loving wives" might sometimes cheat or that the incestuous relatives (or here, yeah, step-relatives, but you didn't find your way to this section because the thought of "true" incest shocks you) might get high.

Please! Values may vary, but let's have a little internal consistency. Let's see, underlying "value" of this site: if it feels good, do it, even if it runs counter to many conventional-morality judgments! Underlying "value" of this incest section: if it feels good, do it even if it's with a close relative, and thus runs counter to the law of most jurisdictions and the edicts of most religions!

Underlying "value" espoused by the disappointed reader: if smoking marijuana feels good for two young, otherwise-together, althletic, academic, intelligent, sensitive, articulate, and responsible-seeming young people (who are also step-siblings involved in a quasi-incestuous affair), then DON'T do it? Why? The disappointed reader doesn't say, but presumably--oh gosh, oh gee--because it's against the law, against many other conventional-morality strictures, and might--in a few instances--occasionally lead some irrespponsible young adults onto stronger drugs or into apathy and non-productivity.

Like almost any activity portrayed on this site couldn't--if performed irresponsibly--lead to emotional and mental distress, STDs, unwanted pregnancy, physical abuse, etc., etc. None of THAT bothers the reader, but a little marijuana-smoking does.

If the "disappointed" reader doesn't begin to see a little inconsistency in his or her value system here, it is he or she who needs to re-think, not the author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great series

Wow. This takes me back to the couple of experiences I had with "not-so-legal plants"; if only I had had Laura to share them with... mmmmm.... ;-)

Great writing -- I look forward eagerly to more stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
perfect.

this depicted the experience perfectly. excellent.

jdeerejdeereover 19 years ago
You had a very good love story going.

When your love story turned into a pot party. It became time for me to skip over your stories in the future. I have seen too many lives ruined by drugs. I deal with these people every day in my job and everyone of them started out using a small time drug and then move up to harder drugs. If the furture doctor thinks that his being a pot head will help him , I pray that I am never under his care. If he is arrested for his little hobbie he will never be a doctor anyway. Plus it is real caring to start your lover/sister on drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
not helpful

I have enjoyed this series and enjoyed this story also, but I'm going to vote with the anti-pot folks. I have no problem with pot (though I have never used drugs), but I thought it got in the way of the story. You have a nice romantic, sexy story going there, and the drug thing is just a diversion. But I'm going to vote WITH the ones who wanted to see Rebecca get into the act. I think you can do it and still keep the romantic flavor. I'll be watching for #5.

JRM

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pathetic....

...illustrations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep up the excellent work!

This series has all the key ingredients to earn an A+. Namely, quality writing, realistic situations, and last but not least, the right amount of eroticism mixed in before the squeak of bed springs.

The naysayers do of course have a right to their opinions. But, it's not as if the author is gloryifying homeless herion addicts. I personally find it rather amusing that a few readers of this XXX literature (wink, wink) site would vehemently protest a little recreational weed useage. You just know that these same hypocrites wouldn't have batted a single eyelash if the author had said Budweiser or Gin & Juice instead.

One should be far more concerned with the fact that the author still views allopathic medicine as a viable career choice. After all, learning to appreciate one herb should lead to curiousity about all the others - and not heroin addiction as the fraidykins assume.

Ahhh, what do I know. I still go into a trance when Fleetwood Mac comes on. Carry on kiddies. Eagerly await the next episode.

Fun fact: Queen Victoria used opium (*gasp*) to ease her monthlies. Holla!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

it's been weeks.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow, public comments

Quality writing. The events are irrelevant. (Although I did think that some of the descriptions of the high were a little over the top ;p ). Looking forward to chapter 5 =).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
surprisingly realistic

One of the most enjoyable series I've read here, please continue to contribute

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Drugs SUCK!!!!

BEAUTIFUL SERIES UNTIL YOU HAD TO RUIN IT WITH CHEAP DRUGS.

I did not even finish and wish I had never started. You screwed up the story the way you brought Rebecca in and then left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved It

That was a great story, filled with exciting detail , I felt like I was in it. The pictures are beautiful too.

Thats one of the best smoke sessions one could possibly have if they are into that.

And to all the Anti Pot folks, to each their own but dont judge a great story by a small aspect.

Xman72357Xman72357about 19 years ago
Great Story

I am hoping that you will continue this story eventually.

It has a great story line and you have so many possible directions to take this story that I just can't wait. Hopefully you continue this sone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic, Please Keep 'em Coming

Don't worry about the anti-druggies. Your writing is excellent, and your characters are intriguing. Also, your description of their high is so vivid. Come to think of it... it must be time for a binger! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good writing.

I like the story line and the charater development.

I am not anti-durg, but I think drugs and alcohol are to easily used as a cheap diversion and detract from the emotional build-up of the main sotry.

Having said that...your scene discriptions are very vivid and I really like the story development. A very nice balance of story, character, and sex.

Pix are nice too, but don't let those divert you from the images you are creating with your words.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
so what

yeah, drugs may suck, but they certainly didn't detract from this story at all.

David48David48almost 19 years ago
Anonomous sucks!

Never thought about the idea of being fellated to death. Not one scene of them fucking yet. Amazing. I've never read a better story about how wondrous a blow job can really be. Really excellent work. And about all these brave "anonomous" fuckers? Ignore 'em!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
you are a fool for ruining the story.

What is this crap?

"Thank you," she beamed. "I took it on election day. Didn't realize how appropriate it would turn out." She bit her lip thoughtfully. "Think maybe I jinxed us?"

"No. Country's just fucked up."

She clicked on to the next picture.

--The country woke up from an eight year nightmare--

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Perfect Description

This is the first time I've ever read a good description of how it feels to be high. You must know more than your letting on... lol. I love the story so far, and I noticed that the next one on my list, chapter five, is pretty recent. I hope you continue cuz there isnt much thats good on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another great story!

Thanks for sharing another great story. The sex is awesome, the characters and their chemistry are awesome and the descriptions of the music and m.j. add an intense dimension to the scene. Very well written! It's interesting that everyone else is obviously totally ok with reading about incest, but throw drugs in there and now you've gone too far? You people are crazy. Please keep writing the story the way you see it, rj!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awaome!!!

great story hated the drugs get the drugs out and it would be awsome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story!

Your writing was excellent, especially with the drug references, lol I should know...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hey fella great story

any hotter it would fry my hard drive an smoke my monitor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You messed up

Keep politics out of your stories and they'll be much better. Be it Bush, the next President, or even former Presidents. Your political views have no place in EROTIC stories. You wanna go vent about politics? Go do it on a board. If you want to entertain people with what you write? Keep the bullshit outta your lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Blow job extrodinaire

Best blow job description I've read

secret_desiressecret_desiresover 15 years ago
ignore the critics

don't listen to the close-minded naysayers! i, for one, can attest to the fact that a good high adds a lot to an orgasm. and i think your story was truly amazing- well written and really erotic, without them even having intercourse. the weed facilitated the lucid, expert description of their experiences, and without it, the whole thing wouldn't have been nearly as fluid. the whole story felt really accurate, and i commend you!

secret_desiressecret_desiresover 15 years ago
i have to leave another

when i read some of the other comments, i felt compelled to leave another comment to assure you that this is a great story. if people are so conservative, why are they coming to literotica in the first place? isn't there a knitting circle you should be sittin in on, folks?

chris taking laura's smoke cherry is actually a special and intimate experience, and i think it added significantly to the plot. i smoke with my brother and sister, and there is no lack of care in that. your story is great and if people want to debate over the "evils" of marijuana, maybe THEY should go to a message board.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Perfect.

Even as a person against the use of drugs I still loved this scene. The description of all that was going on, including there feelings and there ecstasy during the drugs and sex was magnificent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fucked up not in a good way

laura should only do her brother! its garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good

I really like the taboo and the beginning of the story, but I didn't really love the pot addition to the story. You are an excellent writer and keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yh I really liked it my name is Laura and it really turned me on

I agree that u could have left out the pot bit. Still I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great, but...

I really could have done without the pot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE! IT!

I loved it. Really sexy - and jesus would everybody q

quit complianing about the damn pot? Its a freaking story, and they are young. I'm not promoting drug use, but seriously? Calm down. I hate it when people whine about shit that they really didn't need to whine about. When people see something they don't like suddenly mannors fuck off out the window. *coughs* pardon my french.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Drugs are bad.. Mmkay?

Your writing is awesome, I really enjoy it, but the pot scene could have been left out. Maybe replaced with acid or x if you -had to- keep it.

The

"PS - For those of you into Trance, Techno, and/or Electronica...this one's for you."

at the start of the story makes it seem as if you're meaning to say "if you like these, you love pot, right?"

In my 5 years in the rave scene, across cali, utah, nebraska, and ny, I've met less than 10 pot technoids. The rest of the pot-heads I know listen to grunge, u2, kmk, and icp.

Less than a quarter of the technoids I've met do illegal drugs, and most of them it's only x.

Again. Writing = awesome. Research = suck.

Thanks for it though. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Entertaining story

I enjoyed reading this series so far. Not only is is sexually arousing, but entertaining aside from the sex aspect. I find it amusing that people will read a story about step siblings fucking but get offended by marijuana.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Do you agree?

I think this is the best story in Literotica. Do you agree people? or some one could recommend another....

WarriorWomanWarriorWomanover 11 years ago
I agree, wonderful

I agree that it is a very very good story Anonymous. If you like this style and level of talent, check out the author youbadboy. Hands down, one of my favorite authors on here so far.

I'm adding you to my list of favorite authors rj. ^.^ In all seriousness, I think you have enough skill AND talent to write professionally. I like your descriptive and clear, concise style. Before I was done with ch.1 I thought to myself, "Wow, this dude is a seriously good writer." Can't wait to finish it up and check out more. ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
missing the point...

It's not about being against them smoking a little pot, who cares... no judging here. But I do think that it took away from the cohesiveness of the story. You could take out chapter 4 in it's entirety and you would not miss anything. It was weird and I think rather self indulgent of the writer. Politics, pictures and dope smoking... did not add anything to the story. This is not a moral judgement, it's a judgement on the actual story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The best

This is the best bro/sis I've read in years. When love is involved every thing is better. I know because of the love my sis and I have shared for several years. Beautifully written and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Drugs ruined the entire story

The story was going along great until Incorperating illegal drugs into it made it a big turn off and I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The drugs did nothing wrong

Truly i think you did a great job with this one

Describing the scenes the way you did must of taken a lot of effort and you should feel proud . I personally enjoyed reading how you described the high scene and the characters thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m out when I read about folks smoking dope. I’m fine either with incest but have no idea why anyone would want to read about people smoking dope. Killed the story for me.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

And there you have it...Laura said it first, and Chris did not even hesitate to reciprocate, with the "I LOVE YOU" commitment...this makes the story come together for me...

Criticism about smoking marijuana...meh! Chris should know that marijuana is like 500 times worse than smoking tobacco (you pot-heads out there can argue all you want...you just" ignore the science" in favor of carrying on with ruining your health, and that of the children you create!!) Did not ruin the story for me...kinda expect this from today's younger generations, and even from my generation (65+ year-olds)...

Still, young love...so sweet...

**5**stars...for effort!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous