All Comments on 'You. Owe. Me. Ch. 05'

by rj228212

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
you owe me

I read all 5 of them and I think all 5 were great, love the wayyou wrote and the way you put it into words. That was one of the best one I read on here in a long time--Hope you write more on this story--thank you R.H.K.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome

I have enjoyed all 5 stories. Hope there is more to come with Laura and Chris. Keep up the awesome work with the stories. I would have loved being Chris.

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanalmost 19 years ago
Owe whom?

Who owes whom? I didn't see any recriminations or anything to owe anyone. Laura is behind one climax and so is Becky, but hell, women do enjoy giving sex w/o a return, they just save it up for later.

Also, you need a spell checker, 'creak' is what stairs do when they are used, 'creek' is the spelling you're looking for, and there are others, (pg 1 & 2). And they distract from an otherwise well written, if not too horny a story.

Rudy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Makes Love Seem Pretty Screwed Up!

I really enjoyed the 1st 4 parts but, I just don't get this part. I mean you did the big "I love you's", like they really meant it, and then everything kinda went to hell from there. I get the nostalgia of the first love and all that, but what's the deal with Becky and his "deep" thoughts comparing himself w/an animal and seeming to basically come to the conclusion "he couldn't help himself"...what a cop out! If he really "loved" Laura, he would of kept his fly zipped. How would he have felt if Laura decided to give Simon a little "just between friends-anything else is not really cheating" blowjob.

MasterTigerMasterTigeralmost 19 years ago
Good, Better, Best even!

Another winner from this master author. Keep the hits coming. I loved it, and I can't wait for the next one. Hope you don't keep us waiting long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

great stuff man where's the next chapter hury hury

xavi2871xavi2871almost 19 years ago
Great..

I absolutely love your writing. It flows so smoothly and I really feel I know these characters. I wish Becky would go away lol but I still cant wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the stories

The first 3 chapters were great, but the last 2 chapters have sucked ass. What's the point of bringing in the fucking drugs and making a great girl start smoking and other shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished reading all 5 of your chapters and was left wanting another 5! Great job with the characters, story line and attention to detail. Wish I had a "brother" here to satisfy me. Please write more and thanks once again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story, i loved it :)

I really loved this story, your a great writer, but plz dont end it there, plz make a happyier enden. It should be a more loveable ended. But i loved the ended u came wit though, i loved every part of this story. :), keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
oh...my....god....

Ok, I've read alot of porn..i mean.. erotic fiction..... and this was the single best ever. Not as much for the porn part...but the story and the writing style was AMAZING, u should write other stuff. that was nuts... shit, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Incredible

Lately i've kinda grown out of the whole wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am style of erotic fiction, but it's so hard to find anything with any substance to it now days. This, however, is probably the best series I have ever read. Not so big on Chris in this last chapter, kinda went all putz, and the drugs were kinda meh...but your writing is amazing, so I read on regardless...and was extremely dissappointed when I realized this was the last chapter. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is GREAT

I loved the whole thing. I want more of this. Will you be continuing it???? How do they continue? Do they come out with it to there friends? Does she find out about Becky? Does Chris have lunch with Shannon? So far you have done great to make me feel good. I hope if you continue that Chris and Laura love each other. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sorry to say this....

But I'll say it anyway.

You are a good writer (hell, better than good) but you need to keep your political lecturing out of it.

Also the drug references fuck up an otherwise good series.

Maybe this aint the place for proselytizing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
super good

It was very good. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent

I Loved all of it. All the chapters so far are excellent. I was wandering whether you plan on continuing the story. I would like to know more. I must say I love it. Keep writing.

hope to see more.

Luckie_DuckieLuckie_Duckieabout 18 years ago
MORE!!!

Oaky, that was sooo good, I need to know what happens. I need more to this story!! I want to know when the do it, and when the parents find out and when they come clean to all their friends....

I NEED MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent!

You definitely need to write another chapter to this story! The ending of chapter 5 didn't tie up loose ends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it!!!!

I loved your stories but why did you have to go and have becky give chris a blow job, it can mess up Laura and Chris' relationship, the story would have been better if it was laura and him making up. You also need to finsh the series, its missing something at the end. Other than that its a great series, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good, but...

Great, all in all, but the whole Becky giving Chris a BJ just really upsets the whole dynamic. Not ALL guys are slaves to their testosterone, waiting to cheat at the first chance. Chris most definitely doesn't seem like one of the type to go philandering. I don't know, you build your characters well, but that was just totally out of character, in the strictest meaning of the phrase. Definitely looking forward to reading more, feels like I'm being left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great one

Just finished reading them all and Loved them. You should definitely continue. Looking forward to what happens with Becky and if he goes out to lunch with Shannon. Please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more

I hope you are just taking a break! Good story, I like your writing. You were rushed at the end to finish. I hope you are planning more additions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

As someone said before, your stories are your opinions, and whether or not a reader agrees with your political or drug-related stances shouldn't be an issue. It's a story, not a debate. That being said, I hope you will find the time to write another chapter soon. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
re: Becky's blowjob

Well, about the Becky blowjob... anyone who says "not all guys are like that" haven't experienced that combination of fear and opportunity. Chris is obviously a horny guy, and then all of a sudden, this relationship that's been going amazing well suddenly turns south. It's going to freak him out. And then, another girl makes an offer.

Of course, he'll resist. He does. But she keeps pushing this on him, and he takes it in: at least theoretically, there are no consequences to what they're about to do. She acknowledges he's "kinda sorta" in a relationship, so nobody needs to know.

It's an opportunity that is really hard to pass up. And before you give me any "BUT HE'S IN LOVE!" bullshit... he and Laura have been in their current relationship for just two or three days, and its entire basis so far is on sex. At the moment, it's far more about the sex than it is that love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Story seems to have turned left

I really loved the first chapters. I thought the pot scene in the earlier chapter was not necessary, but as a mood enhancer, figured "why not?" But with this chapter, it was just too much about the pot; rolling the joint with Becky (got bored with that long-winded explanation), then smoking pot while driving (hate that shit), and it was just too much about the pot. B.O.R.I.N.G <br><br>

The scene between Chris and Becky was --- screeeeeech!!! All I can figure is Chris sub-consciously wants to self-destruct what is going on between him and his step-sis. Maybe that's totally understandable -- as they both seemed to fall into this whole thing accidentally. He's probably not really ready for what it could mean. From letting her see him buying some pot, to letting her hear his telephone call with Shannon, and now to letting Becky give him a blow job -- he shows the classic signs of a guy who is going to great lengths to make sure that the woman offering him love and intimacy doesn't stick around for long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
BAD CHRIS!

I loved the other parts of this series but I'm disappointed with Chris. Shame on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WHAT?!?!?!!

Okay, I loved the ending. It was really sweet and i think it truly showed true love and compassion, but i am going to whine a little bit. :( Sorry about what i am about to do...

As soon as that bitch was all naked at the window i knew there would be trouble! I HATE cheating, and i really think the character of chris wouldn't do that. I know you, as the writer, know chris, a figment of your own imagination better than anybody - but you can't just build such a sweet, sensitive and loving relationship, and then turn him into a SLUT! He even COMPAIRED BLOWJOBS! If this is how men all think then i am going from bi to total lesbien becuase this just takes the goddamn piss. I really didn't want the story to go in this direction. :( I would have excepted a threesome, but I can never find reading about cheating sexy. It just puts me off. I've seen the results of cheating, and it sure as hell wasn't pretty. Do you know what it feels like to be only fourteen years old and wake up to see the woman you care about more than life itself hanging from a metal bar? :( Well, it fucks you right up! ....And makes you go nuts at writers.

And so there you have it, kids, that i why i don't like cheating. Sorry about my whining, I'll probably regret it later, but take this as an important lesson. Don't cheat, or your loved one may kill themselves - or you. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You go girl.

I totally agree with the first comment posted. I have totally enjoyed this series but the cheating just felt...wrong. like its going to come back and fuck everything up for him and laura.

LOVE the writing tho, you have some really talent! good job

ok ima go read the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
umm

They are niot together so its not chreating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Would make a good movie

First I will say that this story actually makes me feel something. It's emotion and drama and strangely relatable. But the blowjob from Rebecca in a way was a turn off, however it may have added some realism as he thought he was in the dog house in a brand new relationship over nothing which is aggrivatinf, I still feel it created a saddening drama to the plot and for better or worse, drama is good reads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Its good, but:

Don't add Politics to it. "Mexican Immigrants" and "Liberal" etc. Leave that stuff out. However, that's my only qualm about it all:

Otherwise, excellent story you've got here.

drfeelrealdrfeelrealover 12 years ago
what a dumbass

What is this guys major malfunction?This is a made up girl and Im in love with her!Why would a guy have a woman like that,head over heels for him,and get a blow job from another girl?I hope it doesnt come back to bite him in the ass(in a bad way)shes like every mans fantasy,he is a d bag so far.Im not like him thats for sure,I would be spending every moment I could with her,shes smart,pretty,great figure,great at sex,funny,sexy,like something that walks out of a dream.I dont get it I guess.

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago
Chris need a swift kick to the gonads, acts like a effing 15 yo virgin running wherever his dick points...

Chris is a royal twat so far, how would he feel if Laura had been called by Matt or Mark or whatever her ex was that she blew? How would he react if she got licked by them? And to top it all off, he thinks her reaction is childish? Seriously, if you wanted to make the readers hate the male headcharacter, you are doing a GREAT job...

WarriorWomanWarriorWomanalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm...

I'm with the previous comments. I feel kinda annoyed with how Chris is acting all of a sudden. I understand that real-life relationships can be complicated and that a person can be intensely attracted to, even think themselves in love with, more than one person at a time. But the way this chapter is going, I don't have warm and fuzzy feelings of completion for the last chapter in this series. When people come to read an erotic story, they uuuusually want a happy ending. I hate spending 2 hrs -during which I should be sleeping- reading something that is really really good and really really well-written- and then ending it completely disgusted. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why?

Why did you make Chris into a douche bag? Made me wAnt to puke. How could he let that happen? I hope Laura kicks him to the curb when she finds out because she will find out. He's an idiot.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Ooopppsss, a little fuck-up there, blowjob from Becky...what a 'guy's...thinking with the little head...& in uncertain circumstances!!

Chris & Laura love each other, they are at 'that's vulnerable beginning point, need to reassure each other about each other and their relationship.

Shannon...?? Is she gonna be a problem? Let's read the next chapter and see where this goes, shall we?

Love the story, the emotion...**5** Stars🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous