You Promised Me Geeks: UK Summer

Story Info
Asha & Tracy are traveling & the UK will never be the same!
19.7k words
4.75
5.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright PennameWombat December 2019

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is the third entry in my series that began for the 'Literotica's 2019 Geek Pride Day Story Event!' The initial entry was "You Promised Me Geeks" and the second was "You Promised Me Geeks 2: Asha & Tracy," in honor of the protagonists of these tales. I hope this tale properly maintains a sufficient sense of geekiness but also exhibits the requisite pride in being a geek. I won't define the term upfront, rather, the words to come will have to carry that burden.

These tales also intentionally intersect with the 'Chronicle: Mel & Chris' series in a shared universe (those tales are in the 'Fantasy & Science Fiction' category). The characters and events of the two will cross over but the characters will have their individual adventures and can be read in isolation.

Attentive readers will find at least one more intersection.

This story contains scenes that may be disturbing to some readers.

Thank you for reading.

Tags: Geek Pride, Anal Play, Cunnilingus, Female Masturbation, Fisting, Girl on girl, Lesbian sex, Sex Toys, Violence

*****

Double Entry Bookkeeping

[End March, 1986]

"We're going here," Asha told Tracy as she slapped a photocopied picture on the table. The dark haired girl pushed aside her plate with its crumbs from the burger and fries she'd just finished. With Todd off the grill a week into spring quarter with his new job at La Caille she felt the burgers were no longer up to standard.

"Um, that doesn't look like any buildings close to here," Tracy said before she sipped deeply on her soda, "that in LA somewhere? You know I've never been and you promised to take me."

The picture portrayed a doorway with two square columns of stone each side of a pair of large, heavy wooden doors. Each column consisted of four circular columns that stood on plinths and surrounded by a series of square blocks with a few inches between each block. Above the doorway was an intricate sculpture of two figures and representations showing arts and crafts, along with a crown apparently representing royalty was Tracy's best guess.

"No, silly," Asha said as her voice lowered in tone and crimson hair bounced with her head shake, "this is the most amazing building in the world. Of course it's nowhere near a shithole like LA! Besides, we could've gone to LA over this past spring break, but you went to South fucking Dakota!"

"Excuse me for wanting to spend a week with my dad. It's a brand new complete T. Rex fossil they just found," Tracy said with an amused grin, "and also, your brother wanted to go. You could've come along."

"Yeah, bones. Cold weather. Rain. Mud. His kinds of things. How many of the crew wore five inch stilettos?"

"Stil...? No one!"

"Of course. So why would I go to a place like that?"

"Try it sometime, city girl, your brother was so cute, him and dad using tiny brushes to clean huge bones... And you got to go to Denver to meet Dave's parents..."

"At least it meant my brother was far away," Asha's smile had broadened at that, "and yeah, them and two sets of little step-siblings. What, a, well, interesting. Anyway, at least that meant your reporter girlfriend couldn't talk to me either. Back to this building. It's not in LA. This is the Chartered Accountants Hall, the world headquarters of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales," Asha's voice had deepened, become breathy. Her left hand had drifted off of the table.

"Um, ok, if you insist...," Tracy took another long, noisy suck on her straw while her slightly asymmetrical face danced with mirth as she stared at her friend.

"This is, oh, like, I just do NOT know how I hadn't heard of this building before," her voice dropped a note with every second word until it was little more than a husky whisper.

"England? Accountants?" Tracy took another noisy suck on her straw to fight back the laughing fit that suddenly threatened to derail this conversation. The cafeteria was sparsely occupied after the Monday lunch rush had cleared so there were few people she'd disturb. And her friend deserved to be disturbed.

"Of course," Asha said as her smile went wide, then she licked her lips and exhaled quickly, "it's in England. We're going to London. Their library has original copies of books by Luca Pacioli and James Peele! Five hundred years old!"

"You're touching your pussy, aren't you?" Tracy's grin finally broke free, but she kept the laughter silent.

"What? Oh, um...," Asha's arm moved in one last flurry then it brought her left hand back onto the table, "no, I'm not."

"Now you mean..."

"Well, it's Luca Pacioli, he invented double-entry bookkeeping!"

Tracy's sides shook but she still kept the laughter silent.

"Oh holy shit, double entry what?"

"Double-entry bookkeeping," Asha said, her voice still husky, "it's the entire basis of accounting! How can anyone not know that?"

"I got it, the whole double entry thing, THAT'S why you're so into accounting!"

Tracy closed her eyes and her entire body shook for a moment before her eyes opened.

"Like this fully inserted," she put her right elbow on the table, held up her hand in a fist, "and one of your butt plugs at the same time, huh? Or that game you play with Dave, his cock and your toys... double entry..."

"Huh? Oh..., um...," Asha stuttered, "well, hey, we're having a discussion about the wonders of accounting! Not what I like to do in my spare time!"

Tracy crossed her arms on the table in front of her, put her forehead on them and lost it, her hair a dark shield as it shook with the fit of laughter that finally broke through. Asha snorted, sucked noisily on her own straw until it gurgled loudly as the last of the liquid was drained.

Tracy raised her head, took a deep breath, her eyes dripped tears and carried on the laughter but she'd mastered her voice.

"Anyway," Tracy managed, paused, bit her tongue lightly, "Luca Packy double entry who? And where, London? You want to go to London?"

"Yeah, right after school ends. That's also when the Broiler gang supposed to be sentenced and I'm sure our intrepid girl reporter friend Jayne will want to interview us all over again about that little escapade. Instead, we can see Luca Pacioli, well, his books, he's an Italian master who described the accounting methods we still use! They have other stuff too! And we can go to see some shows, they have live theatre. Maybe we can find you a better ak TOR than your last one, since things not going anywhere with your chef..."

"Hmm... Hey, Todd's fine. He's just, like," Tracy's voice momentarily serious, "works all the time with his new job. And it's all the way south end of the Valley. I grew up that way but my parents long gone from there. He's a good fuck, just we never have time together. What about Dave? Or Aron?"

"Dave's going to be nuts finishing his dissertation, he'll be happy to not have any distractions. He's already freaked out. And dipshit is going to be in the mountains and deserts a lot."

"What? What's Aron doing?"

"A red headed angel has signed him up to do field work, tracking wildlife, studying animal shit, that kind of thing. It'll give him the material for his senior project and he'll get expenses and food and travel covered."

"Angel? Oh, Sam, from the Halloween party. What, they interested in each other or something?"

"Um, you've spent time with her. She doesn't swing that way, right?"

Tracy smiled, nodded.

"Well," continued Asha, "there is one boy she'd spread her legs for, but only that one, and Aron's not him, but..."

"Yeah," Tracy's smile had a hint of melancholy, "seems kind of a queue for that one. Maybe if the physics building blew up or something... rest of us could fight it out then."

"Hey," Asha said brightly, "Mel shares, if you ask her just right... you should know. But you go for the queen of demons you better make sure you take her down hard. No second chances."

"I'm looking forward to my skull becoming a drinking mug...," Tracy chuckled, "but, shit. London? I've applied for an internship for the summer. I could use the money and it'll get me some credits for MY senior project."

Asha leaned over, used her right thumb to pull the already low rounded neck of her tee shirt down to expose the rounded flesh of her large breasts above the edges of her bra.

"Let me talk to them," she said as she leaned forward, "I'll get 'em to give you a couple weeks. Do you have a passport?"

"No, been to Canada couple of times, don't need one for there."

"Well, get on it! Can do the paperwork and pictures at the Student bookstore. You'll have it in time if you do it now."

"There's the tickets, and hotels and stuff too. I need a place to live for the summer, might get an apartment and get out of the dorms for next school year. My parents will help out, but..."

"I'll buy your ticket," Asha said, "early birthday present or just whatever. My accountant is very good and she tells me I have some extra in the accounts. Especially if an annoying someone pays up so he doesn't come down with a bad case of brain worms."

"If we do this, we're going to Stratford-upon-Avon," Tracy smiled, "and Cambridge and Woolsthorpe."

"What's Woolsthorpe?"

"What? How can someone not know the birthplace of Isaac Newton! Only the inventor of calculus. He went to Cambridge, I want to see both."

"Math geek...," but Asha had a broad smile, "ok, we're even. Decided. We're going. You keep a copy of your birth certificate in your dorm, let's get it then go get your passport application going. Unless you want to wait for your picture to let me do your hair and I can use some of my nice makeup on you and---"

"No! You don't wear makeup, you don't need it," the last bit devolved into muttering.

"I do wear it, sometimes."

"Whatever. No. Ok, let me talk to the intern coordinator, see what's up."

"And I hear tell of a house that has an extra room, maybe the residents would be interested in a thin, dark-haired math geek staying there for a bit... Even if she isn't a virgin anymore."

"What? Oh, um. There?" Tracy's eyes went distant, twinkled, "Yeah, worth asking."

London Calling

Why it was called Extra Special Bitter, Tracy didn't know. It was indeed special, quite tasty and it kicked ass of any 'beer' she'd ever had. She'd watched the thin middle-aged bartender fill her glass by pulling on a long, decorated tap handle with the stylized 'ESB' badge. Her face had lit up when he'd responded to her accent by saying "this is what we mean by 'pulling a pint', eh, sweetie."

The best beer she'd had at home had been whatever devil girl and company had at that Halloween party that had redirected so much of her life. The rest, bleah. She'd met, someone, something, that night. It called itself Asha and was every inch a vivacious and beautiful girl about her age, a couple of inches taller, and with a figure not out of place in a teenage boy's wet dreams. Or her wet dreams.

A girl she'd watched snap a woman's arm in two and win a knife fight against a man half a foot taller and half again her weight.

And suck a man's brain out of his body.

Something she'd meant for Tracy originally but some combination of Asha's own hesitation and the interposition of that ill-fated man had instead launched them into a deep friendship. That had led them to London.

Where that weird, lovely, shapely, creature, no, that total, complete and unrepentant geek girl accounting major was apparently still in the library of the Chartered Accountants Hall just over a block away from the Telegraph pub where Tracy sat. She sipped at her ESB and licked her lips, quickly checked the watch that she'd made a special effort to wear on the trip to try and keep them in sync despite the jet lag and time changes. The ESB was far too good.

Tracy had a table in a back corner but it still gave her a view of the door, the dark brown wood, the tables, the bar, it all looked like most every English pub she'd seen on television or movies. It was just before three and besides her there were two pairs of business suit clad men who'd been here when she'd arrived a few minutes earlier. They'd glanced at her but had gone quickly back to their drinks, having decided to get an early Friday start and beat the rush she assumed would build soon before everyone headed home.

She'd smiled at that. Expected it. She had on a slightly snug sleeveless t-shirt, mid-thigh length shorts, her sneakers and ankle socks. Ankle socks. Another beautiful girl's image came into her mind, tall, hair and eyes black as night, devil horns and her ass and pussy in view of all and sundry as well on that fateful Halloween party. That one would show off everything. Except her feet. Weird, weird devil girl, that one.

She pulled the guidebook out of her little backpack and reviewed her paths for the day, St. Paul's, Westminster Abbey. The irony of the atheist girl hitting monuments to religion hit her as she settled in.

Motion drew her eye from the paperback novel she'd switched to halfway through her first ESB. She was just over halfway through the second 'pint' and hoped Asha would show soon while she could still walk. This stuff was tasty. Too damned tasty.

The Telegraph was well over half full now, three quarters of the crowd men in suits, the rest women in business dresses. Clearly this wasn't a tourist destination, a few quizzical looks her direction indicated they'd found her an anomaly but one they could ignore as they'd filtered in from offices around the City.

Then. Finally. She saw the flowing crimson hair and the latte skin of her friend. Asha stopped just inside the door as her gold eyes adjusted from the rare bright sunshine outside. She fit in with the crowd, her grey, pinstriped skirt over what Tracy knew were sheer thigh high stayups, boots, a grey, pinstriped blazer, unbuttoned. A strap of the book bag she always used instead of a purse pressed between her breasts that pulled the deep square neckline of her white shirt to skintight translucence, the blush pink bra visible, nipples hidden but plenty of round flesh still exposed. Her eyes caught Tracy's and her smile went broad and open mouthed.

There'd been a sudden hush in the room and it was clear that many of the drinkers had kept their conversations on pause as Tracy heard the four inch heels of the over the ankle boots that were Asha's favorite footwear on the old wooden floor. The thin and pale girl was a bit jealous of her curvy companion in a variety of ways and her friend's latte skin tone was one. Tracy's cheeks flushed readily and as a rule no matter Asha's mood it was never so obvious.

Except now. Tracy smiled. The background noise grew with each step but there were still eyes that followed her beautiful friend.

Asha arrived at the table but instead of sitting down squeezed between it and the neighboring table, stopped, grabbed Tracy's cheeks and bent over.

Tracy knew she was not that sexually experienced despite having played some diligent catch up since the new year. But the slow, open mouthed kiss had to be as sensual a feeling anyone would experience. Asha's tongue was gentle but insistently caressed the exposed edges of two sets of lips that were pressed together. Tracy kept her tongue at bay and the tip of Asha's tongue circled the end of its counterpart just past the brunette's lips. She felt breath pushed into her mouth. How much that contributed to her growing light-headedness and how much had been initiated by the ESB she didn't know. Not knowing what else to with them, she put her hands over Asha's and lightly pressed her fingers over those that covered her cheeks.

Tracy opened her eyes when she felt Asha's lips move from hers, she saw the golden irises of her friend, an unprecedented ruddiness in her cheeks. Tracy was happy she'd worn a bra, her nipples tingled and she knew they'd be on high display if not. Her crotch was already wet.

"Let's go, lover," Asha's usual smooth, clean soprano was rough, choppy, "back to our room."

"Still got this," Tracy said with her own chop, touched the top of her pint glass.

Asha stood straight, grabbed the glass and emptied the remaining third in a single swallow, she slapped it down on the table with a thud that echoed in the resounding silence of the Telegraph. Tracy's eyes flew around the room but with Asha's nudge she stood quickly, shoved her book into her backpack and slipped it over her shoulder as Asha grabbed her hand and led them toward the door.

Halfway there a man at a table tipped his pint glass to the two young women, the woman next to him followed suit with her glass of white wine. Both were in the omnipresent dark grey suits, but each had a colorful pocket square on their right breasts. The man's a yellow so bright it was like the sun, the woman's a bright red a few shades lighter than Asha's hair. They both had hair so blonde it was almost white, the man's a grown out crew cut, the woman's in a loosely held bun amid intentionally placed loose strands that framed her face. It wasn't the white hair of age, they both looked about the ages of her parents who were in their mid-forties.

Tracy looked away as Asha pulled her, something about their expressions caused Tracy to look back but they'd returned to whatever private conversation they'd paused. She shrugged and let Asha pull her out and onto the footpath to turn right and they followed the growing crowd to Moorgate Tube station.

Room 529

Tracy quickly wiped sweat out of her eyes with her left hand that held a humming vibrator, Asha grunted but 'aahhed' once the toy had been returned to her apparently insatiable and extremely erect clit. Tracy's right arm was hidden beyond the wrist buried between Asha's cleanly shaved and swollen lips, a steady flow of juice pushed its way out as Tracy pressed against every nerve inside of her lover's pussy. No butt plug this time, nothing but one of the largest buzzing dildoes Tracy had ever seen shoved up her ass would satisfy Asha in her current mood.

Tracy grunted as she worked her fist and the toy, she looked at Asha's flushed face, sweat on her neck and her large tits, even her usually imperturbable lovely crimson hair matted, askew. Each protruding nipple clamped with a clothespin as her mouth opened and closed in moans, her breath fast and rough. Her right hand was on Tracy's right arm to guide the fist to and fro inside of her body, her left hand blindly pinched and pulled Tracy's large and swollen nipples.

"Oh, fuck... fuck... oh, yeah, harder, bitch, harder with that toy... yeah," as Tracy followed her orders and worked the buzzing toy hard up one side of the greedy clit, around the top and down, then put the entire six inch length against the tip. Asha half-screamed at it and pressed the fist even deeper.

"One... more... ti... OH FUCK!" Asha's entire body jerked, a massive full body spasm.

"Oh, ow," Tracy's own moan as her arm and fist were squeezed like she'd never felt, then, "OW!"

She jerked her left hand to knock Asha's fingers from her nipple, the pinch too much for her already overstimulated flesh. A second spasm shook her lover's body and the vibrator was pushed out of her ass as her body jumped off the bed and bounced back down. Tracy felt her fist inundated with juice and held it still as wave after wave rolled through Asha's flesh.