You Promised Me Geeks: UK Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the beautiful creature froze and held Tracy's arm still. She opened her gold eyes, looked at Tracy, who smiled softly and was unsure what to do next. Asha led her, nudged her to work her fist from between her very swollen lips, it was followed by a torrent of liquid, the dam broken. Asha lifted the hand as she always did and kissed and licked it, then looked Tracy in the eye again.

"The maids are going to hate you," Asha said with a soft, jocular grin.

"It's your cunt flooding everything," Tracy's eyes mirthful, "I just added a little."

"Hah! Yeah, but I'll tell 'em you made me do it. Come here..."

She pulled Tracy to her as the thin girl turned the smaller vibrator off, tossed it aside, Asha released her once she was in motion, turned off her former anal intruder, slipped her arm back around Tracy's thin shoulders. Their mouths met softly, slowly as Tracy folded herself into the soft, comfortable embrace of her voluptuous friend and lover.

"Take 'em off me," Asha whispered. Tracy unclipped the nearer clothespin on the right nipple, Asha's eyes closed and her mouth popped open as she exhaled. She nodded slightly and Tracy repeated it with the second. She watched as the distended flesh of each refilled with blood.

Tracy kissed each nipple very softly as Asha's hands caressed her head and neck. At least she now understood the feelings Asha's nipples experienced. The tube ride to Paddington to get to the hotel had been full enough that they'd been crowded together and their hands had roamed over each other, possibly annoyed a few of the closer fellow commuters.

But Asha's mood had been so contagious Tracy was pretty sure a few of them began to get ideas on each other as well. Asha had turned her and kissed her hard as she'd unlocked their door and had pushed the shorter girl into the room. Or, Tracy tried to recall, had she pulled Asha in? No matter. The end result had been Tracy's clothes pulled off rapidly and she'd been pushed onto her back on the bed after Asha had thrown the blankets off to reveal the sheet.

Asha's fingers had found Tracy's pussy, her ass, a fall of crimson hair around Tracy's chest as lips sucked already-erect nipples even fuller before she kissed her way down Tracy's stomach. Tracy opened her legs as widely as possible and held Asha's head as the curvaceous girl used every bit of her experience to drive Tracy to an incredible body-shaking orgasm, her scream likely audible in nearby rooms.

Flat and flaccid on the bed, Tracy had watched Asha remove her own clothes, once she was down to only her stockings and heels she'd gone to her suitcase.

"I hope you're not done yet, sweet girl," Asha had said in a coarse voice, as she'd pulled a strap-on dildo out of her case, Tracy's eyes widened a bit as she'd watched her friend don it. The standing girl had also pulled a plastic bottle and a small vibrator out of the case as well and palmed something else in her other hand. She returned to the bed to stand between Tracy's legs, aimed the strap-on at the prone girl's pussy and pushed it in. Tracy moaned.

"You like that, do you," Asha's voice was still rough, Tracy nodded, her eyes slits, when she felt Asha's mouth on hers, she returned the kiss as Asha slowly pumped the plastic cock in and out of her body. Then she felt fingers on her nipple and...

"Hey!" Tracy had said, she pushed her head up, opened her eyes, saw glittering gold eyes express a 'just try to stop me' look. Asha had tried to use clothespins on the prominent nipples of the small but shapely breasts and she'd refused. But now, she took a deep breath, as the first one settled in she nodded, her mouth formed a circle as the second clothespin went on.

"Now you're ready...," that voice, a timbre Tracy hadn't heard from her friend before, rough, controlling. She felt the fake dick leave her body and then jumped a bit as the vibrator found her clit. She looked down, saw Asha push a line of lube onto her plastic erection, then latte-coloured fingers spread it. Then Asha's eyes caught hers before she felt two fingers push past her anal ring.

"Oh, wait, you're..."

"Yeah, I'm going to ass fuck you, right... now...," Tracy felt the pretend prick push into her rear entry. She'd had plenty of practice with her butt plug and had even had two different real cocks up there, but this was different.

"Double entry," Tracy panted, Asha grinned, nodded, pumped in and out of her ass and the vibrator worked her clit and cunt, 'oh, fuck, fuck, what are you doing to me!"

"This better than devil girl and leather boy working you, you little slut...," Asha growled, "her tongue on this cute little super-hard clit while that nasty boy slams that big solid dick up this tight, tiny asshole..."

Tracy moaned, closed her eyes, her hands gripped the sheet as Asha worked her. Looking back, she swore she'd left her body and stood on the far side of the bed and watched the final, screamed orgasm that was the last thing she remembered.

Her next memory was of the pins and needles tingle in first one nipple, then the other as Asha removed the clothespins and kissed them, then kissed around them and up her chest.

"You ARE alive, sweet girl," Asha's voice soft, but her normal soprano, clean, clear, caring, "thought I'd lost you there."

Gold eyes glittered.

"Better not be dead, you owe me now..."

Tracy's mind had completed its recap and she realized Asha's kisses were all over the top of her head, she seemed to be humming, or even singing. She pulled her head back, looked up, saw wild, crimson hair, and a mouth and golden eyes full of contented satisfaction.

"Were you," Tracy said, "just singing?"

"No," Asha said, "just a happy sound."

"Whatever, let me up, I need a drink!" Asha nudged her and she stood, went to the little sink and filled two glasses, brought them back. Each sweat-soaked girl had three glasses before they felt near sated.

"What the hell," Tracy started as she set the glasses back at the sink, turned and looked at Asha still on the bed, cross-legged now and in her stockings, "was that all about?"

"Bring my book bag over, I'll show you." Tracy squinted, but did so. It was heavier than she expected. She handed it to Asha and sat on the bed next to her.

"This is a copy," Asha pulled out a book, "this is the Summa de arithmetica, geometria, proportioni et proportionalita, the first systematic description of modern accounting principles, in the original Italian! And this is James Peele's book, the first real accounting book in English! But these were just gravy!"

"Ohhhkay," said Tracy slowly, "and what?"

"They let me touch the originals...," Asha's voice had gone coarse again, "the... fucking... originals... almost 500 years old..."

"What? They just let you walk in and..."

"Well, I had to talk my way in a bit," Asha's voice clear again, "but they know a True Believer when they see one! I did have to wear these gloves, but, I kept them."

She pulled two, white linen gloves out of the bag, waved them. Tracy smiled, shook her head slightly.

"What are you going to do, that one's in what, in Italian?"

"Si, certo che parlo italiano, dolce ragazza," Tracy's eyes went wide as her friend's voice smoothly spoke the syllables, "y español, und deutsch!"

"I've never heard you speak any of those...," doubt in Tracy's voice.

"Of course, silly girl, why would I? Not like you speak any of them!"

"Yeah... I'm pretty lame, I only speak English and Math."

"My mother always told me she was unhappy she'd not learned more, and I found I picked them up pretty quickly. Guess I was the right age or something."

Tracy saw the clouded expression flash across Asha's face.

"Asha," Tracy said softly, "that's the first even sort of kind thing you've ever said about your mom or dad..."

Asha smiled sadly back.

"But," it was Tracy's turn to be emphatic, "I need to know something. You're my friend and my lover, and I treasure that. But. I... need to know. Who are you, really."

"Well," Asha exhaled slowly, smiled, "I was born in Los Angeles, California, in 1965 and my parents were Hollywood agents. My mom was from Iowa and my dad from Ohio and I have a fraternal twin brother who is a total pain in the ..."

Tracy's glare alone would've ripped the heart out of most people so quickly and cleanly that the body would've had time to watch the thin girl with the slightly lopsided face take three slow, blood-dripping bites out of the still-beating organ before the corpse to be realized it should already be dead.

"I watched you suck a man's brain out, remember? I mean, you big city LA girls aren't like us chicks from the sticks, but, c'mon."

Tracy's tone had lightened but still held its seriousness.

Asha responded with a soft open-mouthed grin, the tip of her tongue showed past the smooth, white teeth that held it. But her eyes were misted. She set the books down and met Tracy's hands with hers.

"Not here," Asha put her finger on Tracy's lips as the girl began to speak, "let's get cleaned up and dressed. I'm hungry and I want more of that what, the ESB, you had. That was nice. We'll find a pub with ESB and fish and chips and mushy peas. And I'll tell you what I know. I owe you that, you've been the best friend I've ever had..."

"Mushy peas? What the hell are mushy peas?"

"You really are a chick from the sticks, aren't you? Only the best thing in the world! C'mon, let's take a shower and get out of here."

Mushy Peas

"Not quite the same as the ESB at that other place," Tracy said, "but it still kicks the hell out of American beer! But, about this green mush on my plate..."

"Give it here, hick," Asha reached and pulled Tracy's plate, "you don't know what's good for you!"

"The fish and chips were fine, guess I'm not a good English girl. Don't like tea either."

Asha snorted as she finished Tracy's mushy peas, a full serving minus the single forkful Tracy had forced down her throat. Tracy emptied her pint glass.

"By the way, Asha," gold eyes caught hers, "I'm not forgetting what you owe me."

Asha emptied her pint, pushed the glass toward her. "Get us refills and I'll tell you."

Tracy stood, collected the two empty pint glasses and walked to the bar, the pub was relatively full but the noise level meant no one was likely to listen in on them and Asha seemed to want this to be done in public. She noticed the bartender cast a leering eye at the still seated Asha, unusually the girl seemed preoccupied. She'd insisted they both avoid bras, but Tracy's loose tee meant hardly anyone knew, Asha's skin tight pink tee left no one in any doubt. Her friend was confident bordering on brazen in showing off her chest but unlike devil girl was strangely self-conscious about her ass and legs, didn't like miniskirts or short shorts. Why was a mystery to Tracy. But her failure to show off a bit more for the bartender was out of character. Tracy shrugged, put sufficient coins to happily lighten her pocket on the bar and carried the now full pints to the table.

"Where's your pack?" Asha asked just as Tracy sat. The dark-haired girl reached under her chair, handed it across. Asha unzipped it, pulled her wallet out, handed the pack back. Tracy zipped it and returned it to its resting place as Asha rummaged about cards and bills.

"Here...," she put a wallet sized photograph on the table in front of Tracy.

She saw two children, obviously much younger Asha and Aron, their hair the same crimson and brown, both wavy, around beautiful children's faces. A handsome, distinguished black man with close-cut, tightly-curled black hair with a few grey threads, and...

"Holy...," Tracy stuttered, looked at Asha's sad smile, "is that... was... was she a model? An actress? Oh, wow. Same hair like Aron's instructor Samantha! Prettier, but her red hair, light skin, exact same!"

Tracy looked down at the picture, back up.

"Oh, you say you're 'coffee and milk,'" she smiled softly, "I get what you mean now."

"First day of kindergarten," Asha said, she glanced around, other than the fortunately busy bartender's occasional leer, they were of no one's interest, "family picture. Sort of. The thing is, that man, that woman, they're only kind of our parents."

"Um, what?"

"That woman, she's Janet, man's Fred," Asha paused to swig a third of her beer, Tracy had rarely seen her like this, just nodded and looked at the picture. Clearly all related. No wonder this one and her brother were lovely.

"Just think, you're an attractive redhead, twenty-two, twenty-three years old. You've come to LA from Iowa to be in show business, but you're a religious girl, you work out pretty quickly show biz isn't for you. But you're skilled in typing, you have a church you go to, get lucky and find a nice job in a production studio. You're close to that world but not in it."

"Your family? Religious?" Tracy's face a mask of doubt.

"Getting there," Asha took another slow, deep drink, "anyway. Your life is fine. Better than Iowa. Then, suddenly, you're not alone. There's someone, something, else. In your head."

"Huh, what? That doesn't make sense..."

"No, shouldn't. My 'mom' was from, I don't know. She and 'dad' were from, out there," Asha waved her arm, pointed up, "space. They never sat us down and told us like a history, we worked out from bits they gave us. But 'mom' did tell me about Janet. Because, she fed just like me."

"What you did to Jed..."

"But she was like that with all of them, it was, for her, just what she did. But for her, she would get your memories, your skills. When she took over Janet's body she got all of Janet's skills, her knowledge, knew whatever she knew. I can't do that. For me, it's like vitamins. If I don't get a bit, I get sick. Really sick. But if I take a bit, like I would've from you, I'd be fine for a while."

Tracy sipped at her beer in the silence, not knowing what to say. This all fit, she'd seen what Asha could do. Had no reason to disbelieve.

"So if your mom fed on someone, she'd know what they knew? Could learn anything if she found the right person? And the virgin part?"

"If you've mixed your essence in mating, changes it. Makes you less, nutritious, less tasty. So she wanted virgins, too, when she fed. She'd fuck them, then feed. But she would take people if she wanted their knowledge although it seemed foreign languages didn't work. But that's not the worst. Or best, or whatever you want to call it."

"Worst? Worse than stealing people's brains?"

"Well, for Janet at least. Janet was still in there..."

Tracy saw the expression of pain on Asha's face, a look not even her horribly broken ankle had caused.

"In there, what... you mean, she knew some... THING had taken her over?!?"

"Yes, for a while. Eventually she faded away or my mother absorbed her totally, never really made it clear. But for her, it was just natural. She and 'dad' had done this on many worlds, they'd travelled the galaxy. They came here on some alien probe, I think they killed all of the aliens, blew up the probe or something when they escaped to earth."

"I'm getting a better idea about your feelings...," Tracy said slowly, Asha's sad smile her agreement. They both sipped from their pint glasses.

"Fuck, wait... aliens... those satellites...," Tracy's eyes distant, "Anna? You said she's one..."

"Yup. Back then, 'mom' landed in LA, my 'dad' was in Ohio. They apparently expected this. She worked out that if she went to Janet's church and hypnotized them to all get naked and run through the streets fucking, it would make the news, dad would see it and know she was in LA."

"You're shitting me," Tracy said, "everyone?"

"July 14, 1963," Asha said, "check out the newspaper archives for the couple days after that, the 'Naked Church Riot.' Go up with devil girl, I hear she's good with the newspaper archives. Just please don't say it's about my family... But yeah, Janet was inside her own head, seeing all this happen, these people she must've loved and been friends with..."

"I won't tell, don't worry, but you're serious?" Asha nodded. Tracy's voice was low, unsteady.

"Took 'em a few months to get together, my 'dad' killed a few people getting settled... My mom told me about Janet, not much about others. She enjoyed that Janet was in there, trapped, horrified. They became agents because they could see lots of desperate people wanting to become stars. They helped quite a few, my dad being black meant they could help black and white kids, a few, just, disappeared... Some, were the first ones I fed from... But I tried to never hurt them, but they still disappeared after. But, something went wrong. Mom and dad got stuck, something about human bodies, they couldn't move again. Before, they'd make a bunch of us offspring and we'd, I don't know, something like feed on each other and make more of us, take over bodies, while those two would've left for another world... But, we fucked that for them. Me and Aron, we were just little human kids."

"Um, not just human...," Tracy objected.

"Yeah, we're faster, stronger, have a few quirks," Asha's genuine smile cheered Tracy a bit.

"I noticed," said Tracy, "first you with Jed, then Aron. Jed's what, he's well over six feet, couple hundred pounds and some."

"If an ounce," Asha confirmed.

"Yup. So when Aron said he'd 'carry him' I had my doubts, he's got four, five inches on Aron! But shit, your brother just hefted him up, barely broke a sweat."

"Hey, you took that punch."

"But look at me," Tracy's voice was proud, "my face will always be crooked and you, hell, your foot was practically torn off!"

"We heal well."

"Ok, wait. So. Your parents were creatures..."

"Energy. Your 'energy vampire planet' wasn't so far off... Aron told me about you saying that. But, no, I have no idea where that planet is. They never told us. Tell you the truth, I don't think they knew. Or cared. They'd travelled for eons I guess, trying to spread their kind. But they got stuck here, had two kids that were more human than we were them."

"What other superpowers do you have? You said she could hypnotise people?"

"None of that. I'm super empathic, can 'sense' your emotions from your body language, voice tones, even breath, can sometimes kinda influence you because of that. Like I thought I was seducing a certain cute, skinny math geek..."

Tracy squinted but had a smile.

"But I think someone else was doing the seducing... Anyway, I can read thoughts if I want, well, most people's thoughts, if I touch your skin," Asha said in a matter of fact tone.

"And you can't move to other bodies?" Tracy's eyes were bright, but her voice serious.

"Oh fuck no! I'm smart, but it seemed Janet and Fred were both quite bright, my mom always said Janet was wicked smart just 'so blinkered.' So, guess that's just natural. Aron wants Dave and leather boy to get us much better computers, he wants to run our DNA, compare us to you normals."

"That would be interesting. So what happened to your parents? All you've said is they're dead."

"We killed them. Me and Aron."

Her voice had been soft, Tracy was unsure if she'd heard what she thought she'd heard. It was Asha's relaxed expression that convinced her. Tracy felt her jaw drop open and the left joint made that little pop that was some lasting effect from her injuries.

"We don't know how many people they killed, tortured, mom needed to feed like me and dad somehow got sustenance from people's pain... They kept it out of sight of us before we were teens, but they always seemed to think one of us needed to feed on the other, or something, and help them with what they did to people. We didn't want that, needed to stop them. But, police, hah. No evidence of anything, they were good, smart, careful... So we booby-trapped their jacuzzi, electrocuted them. So it looked like an accident... Our old nanny, Genevieve, became our guardian, we were sophomores in high school. But we really just took care of ourselves, sold the Agency. I was good at accounting even then."