You Promised Me Geeks: UK Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy hell, Asha, are you a secret marathon runner?"

"I hate running. But I've fed well, high as a kite."

"Did you... really do her like Jed? How'd you do her voice?"

"Yeah, I tried to be like my mom, and learn while I fed, but I only got the voice. Well, and from hearing her. But she won't tell anyone anything."

"Maybe for the best. Would've been nice if she'd told you how to get to the station."

"That way," Asha pointed on a diagonal to their front and right.

"Huh? How do you know that?"

"I heard a train. Let's go, the police will focus on the mill, but they'll probably set up an expanding search at some point. Two American chicks on foot in Trowbridge might be suspicious even if those three can't ID us. Only the white-hair male leader can do that and we don't want them finding us either but at least they won't help the police."

They set off at a fast walk side by side.

"So what when we get back to the hotel? Get the hell out of here?"

"No. The airports will be crawling with security looking for people trying to get the hell out of the country. We've got train tickets for Stratford-upon-Avon and a hotel. We'll just keep going and head home on Thursday like we're supposed to."

"So we don't tell anyone what we saw back at Stonehenge?"

"What do we tell? The police will have the car and the hostages and the mill. They had dozens of cops at the monument when it happened and will bring in experts. Maybe they'll even catch a few more of the gang. We tell what, about magic death cooties we don't even know were really there?"

After a few minutes of silence Tracy tried to put a jocular tone in her voice but only partially succeeded.

"One good thing about the way today went..."

"Oh?"

"You didn't get us arrested for getting naked at the stones!"

Asha laughed softly, her mood only marginally lighter.

"I've some ideas for Halloween, country mouse, just you wait..."

Heathrow

[June 27, 1986]

Tracy's hand had the slightest shake as she put her passport and boarding pass on the counter at one of a dozen identical booths. The uniformed immigrations agent was a stout man maybe in his thirties and was her last hurdle before the gate and the flights home and with experience he opened the passport straight to the picture page. Although less visible and numerous than the first days after what one of the more lurid tabloids had called the 'Summer Solstice Slaughter' soldiers in full combat gear with machine guns patrolled the hall and her eyes darted to the nearest one before a surprisingly soft voice brought her back.

"Aye, Miss Turnbull, don't you worry about them. They have experience in these operations and they're just looking for the bad ones. Now you're not one of those, are you?"

He fanned through her passport's pages and an eyebrow rose.

"Your first trip then..."

"Yeah... um, yeah, first one anywhere."

"About 10 days then, well, I hope you weren't too close to, well, the unpleasantness."

"What? Oh, no! Stratford, you know, Shakespeare fan. Woolsthorpe and Cambridge, Isaac Newton. All good, except."

She stopped and he looked at her. Her left heel tapped quietly.

"Mushy peas! They kept trying to make me eat mushy peas!"

The agent's head backed away a bit and his eyes went wide before he grinned. Then he leaned forward and beckoned her to do the same.

"That's terrible, miss, your WERE amidst it. At least you'll see the back of 'em. I get them shoved in front of me regularly. A terrible, terrible concoction."

He stamped her passport then closed it with her boarding pass inside.

"Have a safe trip home, Miss Turnbull, come back and see us again."

She took the passport and smiled. "Thank you, I hope to. Sooner if you ban mushy peas."

They shared a smile at that.

Asha was behind her somewhere. That lovely creature's abominable parents had trained their children in a variety of fighting arts. But also various other skills useful in handling borderline legal activities and avoiding attention, despite her eye-grabbing figure and hair. She'd told Asha the local authorities might've put together a report of a 'redhead with big, beautiful tits and her petite brunette friend with the cute arse travelling together.' So they'd navigated train stations and now the airport separately despite Tracy's snorted question about the exact text of such an alert.

She checked her watch, had 45 minutes before she needed to be at the gate. She scanned the hall and smiled. She had one last chance for an ESB and it offered a view of the hall.

A few minutes later she concluded this was the worst ESB she'd had but it was still better than anything she'd get back home. She'd grabbed a newspaper a couple had left at a neighboring table. Official word was mum about 'white-haired terrorists' but Asha's order to the hostage had let enough civilians know so the term had leaked. Asha had shrugged at the news a few days earlier that the female leader they'd left in the loo and a second woman had both been found at the mill dead from gunshots. Neither had been publicly identified.

"Couldn't risk leaving them behind, couldn't take 'em like they were, battlefield desperation," Asha had said.

The more intriguing news had been a male, white-haired, found by hikers in Cornwall with his neck snapped and mysterious blood trails but no additional bodies. Rumor had him as a low-level member of one or the other terror groups based in Ireland, but the paper had little new news. Despite appeals no 'victims' had come forward, no other terrorists had yet been found, nor had anyone offered an explanation for the events.

Tracy's mood dipped at a memory. They'd made it to their London hotel near dawn, just about enough time to shower and pack for the train north to Stratford-upon-Avon. As she'd rummaged through her backpack she'd held her Instamatic up.

"Shit..."

Asha's rueful smile had confirmed she'd totally forgotten it at the crucial moments as well. It was only then that Tracy had registered Asha's right palm, angry purples and reds covered the palm and went a third of the way up her forearm. She'd gaped at the view. Asha had looked at it and only partially flexed her hand with a shrug and a wince.

The hand had played one more key role in their trip. Their last full day they'd toured Cambridge, the town and the university, followed the footsteps of Isaac Newton. Woolsthorpe had been a disappointment, they'd seen his house in passing but it was simply somebody's residence. Strange country, they had so much history they couldn't offer most of it proper display, like Stonehenge.

Tracy had doubts about Asha's claim her nose could smell 'trouble' but it seemed to find books. She'd led them to an ancient building near the University full of books from almost every era. As Tracy happily browsed through the 'Maths' section she'd heard Asha's voice with a put-on quiver and a male voice.

"You have to have a nice copy, or else."

"Or else, miss?"

"See this hand? She smashed it in a door! If you don't have that book she'll do the other one!"

At that Tracy had darted around the shelf and had seen Asha and a young man, both side on. They'd turned. He'd been cute, about their age, brown hair and wire-rim glasses, jeans and a short-sleeve shirt.

"Hey!" They'd both jumped at Tracy's interjection.

"I did NOT!"

"Would she deny it if she HADN'T done it? Isn't she so cute and little? Don't be fooled... Vicious..."

Asha had broken into a grin and a laugh as Tracy and the young man had looked at her then at each other.

"Um, anyway," he'd said, "I have a few copies of Principia over here. But no first editions."

His name was Geoff and he was the son of the store's owner. He was also a math student. Tracy hadn't been sure how she'd done it but Asha had first wrangled them all to dinner and then had somehow disappeared to leave Tracy and Geoff alone in the hotel room.

Tracy had enjoyed the plentiful sex with Asha but had been surprised how much she'd missed having a real cock as well. She wanted both. But what surprised her even more was that Geoff was a virgin and that she, hardly more than a virgin herself in her mind, had been the instigator and the ringleader.

She hadn't been sure her directions and advice would be all that useful, but he'd been enthusiastic and had plenty of stamina for multiple rounds. Which was good, the first two were way too quick but she was well warmed up for the third. He'd finally worked out basic mechanics and while he was far from leather boy, not even at Todd's level, she'd very definitely had worse encounters. She'd inserted her butt plug for that last fuck. He'd first been shocked but once he was in her they'd both been amazed at the range of pleasures it added.

And without being told she'd understood why Asha used hers as she did. When his friends teased him again at being a virgin he'd have a trump card to shut them up. Thanks to a couple of cute if odd American girls, hand-smasher and the redhead Asha'd told him to call them over Tracy's not-too-strident objections.

She was certain devil girl would be happy with a couple more rounds with her and leather boy and she shivered at anticipation with that pair of rampaging sex hogs. But she'd also liked the control she'd had all evening, she'd check out the incoming Freshmen come September. Had to be some sex rookies there.

She was uncertain of any number of other things but of one she was clear. She wasn't ready to settle with just one boy. Nor with just one girl, or even just one of each. Not yet. Her parents had been her age when they'd met. They'd finished college degrees, started careers and had her all within the next couple of years and a bit. Meeting each other's soulmate as they had was a dream but she knew it couldn't be forced. She still loved her studies but Asha had opened a broader world, one that yet merited plenty of exploration.

If she survived it, she laughed silently.

And it had been a good day all around for her one night lover. He'd popped his cherry and sold a century old edition of Newton's Principia. Asha hadn't blinked at the eye-watering price, even after negotiating it down. A gift, the crimson-haired creature had said as she'd handed the book to Tracy.

"So you don't smash my other hand in a door!" Geoff's smile had wavered a bit but Asha's grin had reassured him. Kind of.

She'd kissed him goodbye about 2 am, her discomfort to keep him longer and his discomfort in not getting home made it inevitable. A grinning Asha had arrived a few minutes later and had given Tracy a deep kiss.

"Yum, boy flavored," Asha had said. They'd managed not quite three hours of sleep before needing to wake to start their series of train rides to the airport.

Her elbows were on the table as her eyes fluttered slightly, a combination of fatigue and the recollections that warmed her crotch.

A noise and she jumped slightly and her eyes popped open.

"Thank you," Tracy looked up as the bartender set her bangers and mash on the table.

"And no mushy peas, miss," he winked, she smiled.

She looked over her food and saw 'a redhead with big, beautiful tits' stride through the hall without her brunette companion. The book bag strap caused her thin blouse to mold to the bra that bravely tried to tame that incomparable chest. Had her jeans been painted on they wouldn't be as tight. Hide. Yeah, that's hiding. Tracy smiled. They had ten, near eleven hours on planes. She'd finally corner her friend to explain why she always mentioned ships and sailors when she talked about the white-haired women.

*****

I hope you enjoyed Asha and Tracy's trip to the UK. They'll return soon with another new adventure. But if you want to know more about Janet's story take a look at 'City of Angels' in the Erotic Horror category.