You Promised Me Geeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asha opened her eyes, glared at her brother. She was naked on her bed, her hair matted, her body soaked, her legs splayed and her hairless sex obvious from the open door where the soon-to-die bastard stood. She was alone, her right hand clasped her left tit, the nipple pinched between two fingers so tight it was painful, her left hand held the end of a dildo the width of soda can buried in her sopping pussy.

She withdrew the dildo, a foot long, over half had been inserted. A not quite audible 'ahh' as it exited. She caressed her sore nipple as she released it.

"She's safe back in her dorm," Aron said, quietly, "I expected you'd want some time. Stopped at a convenience store, got you an ice cream sandwich. I know you like those when you're in this mood."

"And, again, I am NOT doing your sheets this week. I'm going to bed," he nodded and walked off, she heard his door close quietly. Yeah, asshole, like he's not going to do the same thing, but with knives.

"But it's your turn, I have a towel down," she said to the empty space. It had done little to protect the sheets, she had to admit. She spun, put her legs over the bed, adjusted her angle as her butt plug shifted, that would stay for now. She set the huge dildo on her side table. She started to stand, balanced herself, whoa, legs shaky. A few deep, slow breaths and she stood, paused, walked naked into the kitchen, opened the freezer and found the promised frozen treat. He was good to her.

She would make his death quick, unlike what they'd offered their despicable parents. After, they'd been surprised, the inheritance they'd paid for in tears and suffering made contingent upon their graduating from universities, impenetrable wards made any other release impossible.

Both graduating.

No consideration for untimely demise of either. Generous allowances meant they made their way in this place in material, if not psychic, comfort, the contingency meant they did what had been otherwise unknown in their line, they watched out for one another. For now.

She walked to the living room, savored the first bite of chocolate cookie and cold vanilla ice cream, looked at the pile of tapes they'd worked through to find episodes Sarah, Tracy, hadn't seen. Her boy friends, not 'boyfriends' the sweet little thing had made clear, had found the cache of board and role playing games, Aron had amused them.

"We'll do this again," Asha had said.

Tracy's eyes had darted toward her friends, then to the tapes and back, smiled, looked down then up, then she mouthed, 'but not with them' as her fingertips touched Asha's bare forearm.

Asha had almost cum then.

Next phase of cleaving the herd well in progress.

The prey was with her parents from early tomorrow until Monday, that was good. It forced Asha to sit back, think, plan how to marinate the prey. She knew where the girl lived, her class schedule, her tutoring hours, what few extra curricular activities the shy math genius favoured. Juniors still living in the dorm. So, so tasty.

She licked along the ice cream filling between the sandwich layers, enjoyed the chill on her tongue.

An 'accidental' passing, easily excused as 'guess we just walked by before without knowing.' A lie, no way Asha would've missed this one if they'd met. She would need to conjure up the path since her daily routine didn't really take her past the mathematics building. But now she knew. It could be arranged.

She finished the last bites of her snack, licked her fingers, pulled two into her mouth and sucked. The picture that formed in her brain as her ass clenched around its intruder and her pussy twitched in anticipation was of the dark-haired prey's tongue buried deep while Professor Hardline lectured on Accounting for Individual Federal Income Taxes and stroked his massive erection before he walked to her and shoved his entire prick down her throat as he continued his lecture.

The absofuckinglutely biggest surprise of her life had been how much she loved, truly loved, accounting.

Alternatives

Asha stared at the computer screen, it was a green blur, unfocused.

No, that was her eyes.

She could normally spend many happy hours lost in VisiCalc in the Business School's own computer lab, freed from the long walk to the computer center in Engineering. Her two morning lectures had ended, but she'd struggled, no sweet math loving girl ate her hungry cunt, Professor Hardline hadn't whipped out a firehose sized prick to appreciative coos as the students flogged their privates en masse.

All Hallows' Day, Samhain, pick your poison, had dawned grey, Halloween's heat gone in a flash, cold, rainy skies meant she'd layered textured black tights under her just above the knees tartan skirt. She and the right kinds of men and women loved her ample ass and soft thighs, but she didn't think the becoming fashionable again miniskirts loved them. Let the devils and angels have those. She felt like a skirt though, a demure one with over the ankle black boots with her favorite four inch heels.

From the waist up, demure hadn't been considered, a clinging, deep, deep square scoop neck long sleeved top, tight like a second skin, a dark coppery accent to her crimson hair. Her balconette bra left her nipples unconstrained and the cold day and the fabric kept them prominent. It wasn't cold enough for a parka so a black blazer did double duty and was easy to remove when she had the right audience.

Despite the offerings, Hardline had hardly reacted, beyond his compliments on yet another perfect score on her latest assignment. She'd enjoyed the odd glare from one or the other fellow students, but otherwise had barely noticed them.

She sighed. Aron had been buzzed this morning. She knew he had a date tonight, with that bubble-headed but very attractive Delta Omicron slut Brandi she'd introduced to her brother. Asha had met her in the previous spring quarter in the boring marketing class she'd had to take as part of her major, the bottle blonde was at the Uni only because her father had promised her a boob job for graduation, she wanted double-Ds. Asha had scoffed, not that her taller frame couldn't handle tits the same size as Asha's, but that they'd not balance with her scrawny ass.

Brandi was thin, had the cutest nose a surgeon could create, she liked submission, pain, to be dominated. Asha knew they'd be in his room tonight after whatever sorority do they had, naked, her trussed, his knives exfoliating skin cell by cell as his bared cock quivered and he voiced deep, dark threats.

Until she said 'rutabaga.' Rutabaga? But then she'd let him shove that quivering prick into each and every hole she had. He'd even 'borrowed' one of Asha's smaller dildos, to fill two holes at once. That he'd stop at rutabaga was a wonderment. That they were still together beggared belief.

Sigh. They were likely to be that way for days, a sorority apparently not a suitable location for their play. She didn't feel like dealing with that this weekend. Her pussy wanted a cock, flesh and blood.

But. Options?

She looked around. Nope. One nerdy young woman she'd eyed in the past, but she was off women until she had the prey, except maybe special cases.

The physics building? The succubus and leather boy? That's a special case. But. Too hard, to be the supplicant, even for the certainly rich reward. And their friends. Another caution.

Oh.

She smiled.

She had a computer focused Systems Analysis and Design course winter quarter. It was a handy come on if she went over to the Engineering building and sniffed around the computer science department.

A forlorn, schlubby 'ranger.' Not a virgin, had at least met a vagina. Grad student, so likely with his own place. Lonely.

Enough material to work with, expectations set properly.

Huntress

Asha remembered the comp sci sections of the huge and sprawling Engineering building from her freshman intro to computers for non CS-majors class. She'd gotten a taste for CS students but tried not to overindulge, a huntress didn't want to spend all of her time in one place. The prey got wise. The remote lab in the Business building freed her from too regular contact with the temptations here.

She knew the scent. The face. The voice. One name. She could ask around but that was cheating. She unbuttoned her blazer as she entered, the rain had paused so she hadn't needed her compact umbrella, the handle jutted out of her book bag. She adjusted the strap of that book bag so it ran between her large tits and stretched the material of her shirt even tighter. She may as well have been topless.

She breathed deeply. Lunchtime Friday. She knew the entry closest to the CS area, she used that and turned right, an open door about thirty feet in front of her, on her right.

She stopped.

Breathed in deeply and slowly, held her breath for three heartbeats.

Smiled.

Laughter, voices, chairs being moved, packs, bags being hoisted. Prey. All prey.

Except.

She stood silently, few other people in the hall so far.

Emergence. Three, four, students, one woman amongst, all of consideration to her at any other time, emerged through the door, turned to their right, away from her.

She smiled, her breathing deep and regular, each intake held for a beat. Savored.

Waited.

Then he emerged. Danger. Fortunately he was not with her target, just some other boy. Like every other they turned away from her. She watched leather boy, now in jeans, a tee, his taut body clear from his lithe movements, contrasted with the one who accompanied him. Not huge like his barbarian friend, but his strength of will and every toned fiber made him a threat. The succubus was brave, maybe foolhardy. She could've had almost any other male on campus. That one wanted a challenge.

Asha smiled as leather boy and the other turned left after another thirty feet and climbed out of sight up a stairwell.

She stepped forward, listened carefully, her trap set. Timing was everything.

"I'll put this stuff away, Gary," Asha heard, it was the voice.

"Thanks, Dave," a male, older, voice, last bit as he approached her. She stopped, an older man, a Professor, long, light brown hair with some grey highlights emerged, glanced quickly in her direction then turned like everyone else. No surprise leather boy was hooked up with this one, the older man trim, svelte, clearly not run of the mill for this building.

Silence. No, not quite. Papers shuffled. They'd done the hard part for her, separated her target with no effort on her part. One step, right... now.

"Oh, oops," she said, stopped quickly, her book bag swung.

"Oh, hey," Dave's surprised voice, Asha reached quickly and helped Dave stablize the armful of papers he had. He had the uniform, blue jeans, short sleeve tee, his medium brown hair over his ears and cut in no particular fashion. But clean. She was pleased at that.

"I'm so sorry," Asha said, one of her hands on the papers, the other on his bare forearm, "I should watch where I'm going."

"Not... uh, not a problem," Dave's eyes had found the bare, rounded flesh above her shirt, her protruding nipples, she smiled inwardly as she watched him fight to get his eyes up. Most of a head taller he had no choice but to look down whether it was at her eyes or not, his own eyes had a depth of fatigue and, yes, the dregs of a hangover. Both lifted slightly as he took in the sights on offer.

"I don't really know where I'm going in this building," she said, the papers stable but she delayed her release, "do you know your way around?"

He chuckled.

"Think half my life's been in this building," he said, smiled, Asha heard pride but also a tinge of wistfulness, "I know every corner."

She released the steadied papers, kept her hand on his arm, moved it slightly to wrap it. She smiled softly at him, his effort to look her in the eyes was so sweet.

"I'm in accounting," she said, "I have a Systems Analysis class next quarter."

His expression made clear he knew of the course even if he didn't want to admit it.

"I want to get the intro guide to the Univac," she said cheerfully, "the pile supposed to be in the Business lab is, as usual, empty. Nothing better to do today, while I was thinking of it thought I'd come here and hope you have some."

He laughed lightly, his initial shock settled into a slightly wary mood. But she also sensed a hope. She was right. The neediness, the loneliness, was there. Not deeply buried.

"Yeah, you guys use that system," a whiff of condescension, "I haven't checked, I know where they should be. I'll take you there. If there aren't any, I'll get Roger to print one for you, might take a while, but if you're not in a hurry..."

She smiled, sidled herself closer to him as she slid her hand fully around his arm.

"You'd do that for me," she said brightly, but went pensive, "I wouldn't want to be a pain."

"Done with classes," condescension gone, "I'll need to get rid of these, that's close by where we need to go. But, it's up on three, want the elevator? Those are nice boots..."

"Don't worry about that," she said firmly, "stairs don't scare me. Good exercise for my calves."

She put one booted and heeled foot forward, leg lifted and straight, flexed her calf, heard the hitch in his breath. Then she looked up at him, her mouth went to an 'O,' her eyes scrunched.

"Last night...," she said, slowly then firmly, "yeah. Last night. That party. You were the ranger!"

His face went through two, three passes, first confusion and then worry, worried that he'd blown this, whatever 'this' was.

"Yeah," she said, a chirp in her voice, "I was the pirate."

She put her left hand over her left eye, kept her right hand around his arm, looked up.

"Had an eye patch," she said. Smiled, her uncovered golden eye twinkled at him.

"Ah, shi..., oh, sorry," he smiled, abashed, she sniffed, dismissed it, "you, your boyfriend, yeah..."

She laughed, stopped him.

"Boyfriend? Hah! I'm so lame I had to go that party with my brother! No date. But I guess you were too busy looking at the really pretty demon and the angel, those two had hardly any clothes on. No time for me."

The suite of expressions that ran across his face as it responded to her pout surprised her. There was something there. Yes, his face admitted his guilt. But there was something else. Something, odd. This could be, good. Beyond just the fuck she wanted.

"Don't worry," Asha said firmly to him, "I stared at them too! Well, one eye did. But I almost took the patch off so I could stare with one eye at each. Not staring at those two would've been a crime."

He relaxed, both at her allowance and at her disavowal of a date.

"You're not lame, uh," Dave faltered, "oh, I'm Dave."

"I'm Asha," she squeezed his arm.

"Asha, I like that. Not lame at all. Oh, um, shall we go find your book?"

"Lead on," she nudged him, made it clear she was happy to hold on to him, he adjusted and walked slowly toward the stairwell.

Fantastical Creatures

Roger, Asha had learned, was the wizard from the party, his wife the pregnant elven queen. To neither her nor Dave's surprise the stock of Univac guides was empty. Over admittedly weak objections he'd led them to 'the guy who runs all of the machines.'

That was Roger. She'd recognized him immediately. He was polite about remembering her when Dave explained they'd all been at the party. That was of no matter. It had been little trouble for her to enhance Dave's memory, for Roger she hadn't bothered. He'd stared at her chest, her blazer left in Dave's office, and queued up the printout without question.

What she could've done with an innocent baby, a naive couple. The power to be tapped.

She'd sighed, a twitch that she'd blocked from her face. That was not the her of this place and time. Had been a past her. Might be a future her. She had money, enough for now. Her studies, she'd actually cum when she knew she'd aced an accounting exam. VisiCalc was her bitch. She'd not abuse for amusement, for no need. For her, it was a means to an end. Like the prey. She couldn't avoid the need to feed, it was like vitamins. Lack would eventually have dire consequences but she didn't need it by the bucket. She and her brother didn't need the attention if they allowed themselves free license.

And drawing too much attention had been an issue for their line at all times and all places.

"Unfortunately, there's a few other jobs queued up on the good printer," Roger had said, "that one will automatically bind your book nicely. Give me an hour, ninety minutes, I'll have it? Go, um, get a bite to eat?"

They'd done that, walked to the Union building under a grey but brightened sky. Over sandwiches Asha had nudged the conversation toward evening plans. Dave's face went dark.

"Oh, uh, I'm supposed to play D&D tonight, uh..."

"Need a fighter? 6th level. She's a half-orc, kind of a blundering pain in the ass sometimes but she loves her warhammer, 'Thud,' she calls it, and she's damn good with it. Thief? I have a shit hot 5th level halfling thief. She'd steal your underwear off you and you'd just say 'she's so cute!' Both chaotic neutral, that's the part I took from me!"

Dave's look of amazement warmed her.

"The fighter is Feyla, the thief is Afayla."

"6th level human ranger, of course, named Ukiah," his smile was broad, happy, "why not. First time I've met half this group, people graduated, left, old group fell apart. We're not in the middle of an adventure or anything. DM's a guy I haven't met named Neil, he's in some old, big house. Plenty of room for one more I imagine."

"I know the feeling, same with my group."

Roger patted a bound printout about as thick as two decks of cards when they got back to his office, having happily regaled each with some of their more enjoyable past adventures on the way.

"Here it is, hot off the press."

"Thank you," Asha leaned over his desk, patted his hand, her shirt offered him an expansive view, "such good service. I'll be sure to come by here when I have more computer questions."

Roger snorted.

"You know, Dave," Roger said, "I might have to rethink the priorities I give on all of your jobs. Maybe raise them to half what Chris gets."

Asha scrunched her face at the grim smile Dave gave Roger, she wondered how Chris fit in this. When the moment dragged in silence, she couldn't resist.

"Oh," she said, two faces turned from each other toward hers, "Chris is leather boy, right? From the party?"

They stared at her, quizzical expressions.

"Yeah, his girlfriend is the succubus. Devil girl, my friend Tracy calls her."

It wasn't just their dawning recognition of who she meant, but their absolute agreement with her descriptions. She smiled broadly.

"Trust me," she said firmly, "that girl is straight from the deepest pits of hell. And if you don't watch out, that's where she's taking your friend!"

"Well," said Roger slowly, through a crooked smile, "she is taking him to North Dakota for Christmas."

Asha couldn't read the ragged sound Dave made in his throat.

"That's worse than I thought," Asha said, her smile broad and her eyes crinkled, "hell is bad. North Dakota is a whole worse level of damnation."

Dave dropped heavily into a chair in front of Roger's desk.

"Succubus," he moaned. Asha stepped, stood next to him, her hand on his shoulder. It didn't need her senses to know he was suddenly in severe misery but she couldn't read why.

"Hey," Roger's tone soft, "Dave, we're just joking."

Asha looked at Roger, a mouthed 'what?' He looked back, nodded slightly.

Roger spoke quietly.

"Few years back, we had a guy here, Peter, one of Dave's best friends."