You Promised Me Geeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was true. That was what she'd meant. He looked up at her, smiled.

"Oh, wow, I was so worried it was all just a dream, a strange dream, odd. Like dreams are."

"No," she rubbed his chest, moderately thick brown hair covered it, "it's real."

They smiled at each other. She lifted the shirt off and tossed it on the floor, pushed her ass back and leaned down to press her big tits into his chest fur, kissed him softly.

"I probably have morning breath," she said, he huffed, kissed up at her to indicate she either didn't or he didn't care. She pushed her legs straight and laid on him, could feel his cock grow as it pushed between her thighs.

"Now that you're awake," she said, between kisses to his cheeks, neck, ears, reciprocity provided on all, she rolled and he obliged, put her on her back and climbed on top as her legs went wide, "what do you have in your fridge?"

His face quirked at that, he paused.

"We have two of our options still to come," she pulled his head down, kissed him quickly, "but first, make slow love to me, ok?"

He smiled, nodded, worked his fully awake shaft to slide it the length of her moistened slit.

"Then, like I said, got eggs?" He nodded.

"Potatoes?" He squinted but nodded.

"I'm nowhere as good a cook as I am an accountant, but since I'm one hell of an accountant I'm a pretty good cook."

She used a hand to fine tune his aim and pulled, he pushed into her, fingertips coaxed him until he was fully in, her hand squished now, she shifted it to her 'button.'

"You are so not what I picture when I think accountant," he said, she nudged him and he began to pump slowly.

"That's my life, defying expectations! I offered if Linda was staying I'd cook breakfast for her too."

"Soccer day, they all go to some diner before their games. A place Chris has some sort of obsession with. He's apparently one hell of a player. Plays with the men's Uni team, Linda's with the women."

"So devil girl be with them?" Her lover cocked one eyebrow but shrugged a 'probably.'

"We're not going there then," Asha said firmly, "and one comment. If you ever call me a 'demon' I'll have Aron tie you down and I'll use one of his knives to cut your balls off, fry them up and make you eat them. She's the demon, just her. Deal?"

His mouth went open, he stopped, she grinned and crinkled her eyes, hoped he'd take the point but also treat it as a joke. His face sobered, he nodded, then his cock recovered and he pumped again.

"I've never been totally comfortable with that whole thing," he said softly, "it being built around my friend. I'll make sure I tell people to stop. Roger will help, he liked Peter alot too."

"Thank you," she kissed him, moved him to look into his eyes, "now, the better you make me feel, the better breakfast will be!"

From his reaction Asha knew he wanted the best breakfast she could manage with whatever was in the kitchen. She purred anew.

Decisions to be Made

As November moved along, Asha became increasingly aware of her need to feed. The prey had returned and Asha worked on the girl's emotions to marinate her, as she thought of it, but she found her heart wasn't properly in it. She wanted to wrap her mouth around the no doubt cute clit of the little math genius, that should've been the beginning. It was the ending that she suddenly doubted.

The old her would've had no such doubts.

She juggled her three balls, Dave, Tracy and her studies, wanted to keep them from interfering with one another. She'd timed her adjusted walk to 'meet' Tracy on her way to the Union building, they laughed and met up with one of her math boy friends for lunch, a pattern that repeated.

Dave was easy, his teaching and tutoring schedules, jagged spates of research and thesis writing and classes meant they mostly just had Friday nights with D&D and the day after. Other days were hers, to study and further prepare the prey. That she'd wanted to keep seeing him introduced more doubt about her own mind.

"Dear sister of mine," Asha heard her brother as she sat in her room reading "The Theory of Investment Value," a classic a bit outside of her direct accounting studies but useful to understand the bigger picture of finance, "call for you. Your little friend."

Tracy? It was Monday. The week before Thanksgiving week. Mondays she usually did a study group with her tensor math classmates. Asha walked out and picked up the phone from the multiply steam-cleaned table top.

"Hello? Tracy?"

"Hi, Asha, um...," a slow, distracted voice, "can you take your brother's car?"

"Oh, sure," Asha said slowly, "need to go somewhere?"

"Yeah, come pick me up? Go eat somewhere? Don't want to eat in the dorm tonight."

"Half hour? In front of your dorm? Ok, see you then."

She put the handset in its cradle.

"I'm taking your car, brother of mine."

He hit pause on the tape he was watching, looked at her, nodded.

She went into her room, her sweat pants had a moist spot in the crotch where her book had encouraged her to rub the slightly rough cotton seam against her aroused clit. She slid those down, didn't bother with underwear, pulled on snug jeans with slightly flared bottoms. She pulled off her baggy tee, considered, shrugged, pulled on a gold button-down shirt that was too tight across her braless breasts. She'd leave too many buttons undone, tease Tracy and get her preoccupied. Her crimson hair was a bit messy, it would do. White tennis shoes without socks. She stopped just before her bedroom door, went to the bed, sat and opened a side table drawer.

She pulled out a six inch knife in a scabbard, pulled up her right jeans leg and strapped the scabbard around her calf, faced it down, double-checked the safety strap. Stood, shook her leg to drop the denim. She grabbed a second knife and slipped it into the purse she rarely carried. Something wasn't right.

Tracy wanted to go to Crown Burger, Asha used money she'd taken from Aron's wallet when he'd left it on the table to pay for burgers, fries, onion rings and two chocolate malts. Asha smiled at the thought that a stick just three inches over five feet like the prey could put the chow away like a stevedore.

"Hey, Tracy..., Sarah Jane," said Asha after a few minutes, she looked across the booth table, the restaurant only a third full, no one sat near them, "what's up?"

The girl across from her sighed deeply.

"There's a guy following me," she said slowly, her eyes aimed out the window to her right, "he showed up at my dorm tonight!"

"A guy? Who?" Asha had trouble believing this girl would attract a nut case. That was for women like her.

"Bunch of us went to Streetcar Square couple Fridays ago, ate at The Old Pasta Factory. A friend of mine, Dixie, year younger, goes to Eastminster College, you know where that is?"

Asha nodded, pricey private school. Someone had money. No instate tuition discounts!

"We ran into a guy, big guy. He was, I don't know, scary. But sexy."

"'Bad boy,' is the phrase," Asha said, "threatening, but good looking, charming, but like, he could blow up at any moment. Also called 'getting a bit of rough trade.'"

Tracy's smile cheered Asha, she'd never seen the girl so unhappy.

"Dixie had wanted a bit of rough trade," Tracy said, paused, took a deep breath, "she said he beat her up and raped her."

Asha's mouth dropped open.

"Well, he didn't rape her," Tracy continued as she stared out the window, "she said she would've done him but he couldn't ever get it up and got mad at her! He fucked her with a flashlight. She started bleeding after he'd kicked her out of his car miles from her house, from anywhere, had to go the hospital. Almost died."

"That's rape," said Asha firmly, "whatever he used."

"She told her parents," Tracy looked finally at Asha, "they were more upset she was out with him, said it was her own fault! Made her not go to the police. Then she found out he did it to at least one other girl at the school and probably a couple more!"

Well. Not that Asha was unfamiliar with parental misbehavior, but this was a new one.

"He came by my dorm tonight," Tracy continued, "no idea how he found out. Asked for me. The RA convinced him I was out, got him to leave. She called me after and told me. She was scared and worried."

Tracy jerked upright, her view hard somewhere behind Asha. She turned slowly to look toward the counter, saw a tall, broad dark-haired man just entered, late twenties, just over six feet, two days growth of beard, ruggedly handsome but with a slack, cruel glint in his brown eyes. She knew this was the man. He turned, saw Tracy, Asha could see the gears in his brain grind as he tried to pretend he was surprised.

They'd been followed. Fuck, fuck, fuck, ran through Asha's mind, she'd gotten careless here in this easy place. The man swaggered over.

"Hey, uh, Tracy, right?" His acting was impossibly bad. He stood next to their table, blocked any easy exit.

"Oh, hi Jed," Tracy said softly, he smiled down, thought it kind but it wasn't.

"Hey," he looked at Asha, stared at the rounded expanses of smooth flesh exposed by the opened buttons, Asha puffed her chest, she knew shrinking would show weakness. That would be dangerous.

"I'm Asha," she said, stuck out her right hand, surprised him, he took it, squeezed, she squeezed back and smiled. His eyes offered a flash of doubt and surprise, released her hand.

This man had done everything Tracy had said and more. But he'd never done one thing. His failure wasn't a one time thing. She knew.

"Guess you weren't at your dorm," he said, his voice dripped with fake charm as he turned back to Tracy, "out with your girlfriend. I never did get your number, nice chance we meet here. I just stopped by, gotta grab and eat on the run."

"Hey, Jed," Asha said, "how about giving us your phone number, Tracy will call you this week, set something up? You like that?"

He squinted at her, shrugged. She reached into the purse that sat on top of her coat next to her, fingered the knife, pulled out a pen and pad and set them on the table in front of him.

"Sure," he looked back at Tracy, wrote a number on it, pushed it towards the prey, her prey.

"Be seeing you," he squeezed Tracy's shoulder, she tried not to flinch, didn't look at him. He gave Asha one last squint eye and walked away, left without ordering food. They watched him get into an impeccably maintained Ford LTD and drive away.

Asha reached across the table, took Tracy's hands, felt the yarn of overly long sleeves from the knitted turtleneck she wore. The girl looked at her.

"Why'd you say I would call him?"

"Because," Asha said firmly, "we need to address this issue. He's not the kind of guy to just go away. I know the type."

"What can I do?"

"We. What can we do."

Tracy's expression devolved into confusion.

"You have a problem. I have a problem," Asha said, "we can take care of both in one fell swoop. But."

"What? What do you mean, Asha? What's your problem?"

She let her eyes go unfocused, Tracy's eyes widened, her mouth quirked, she pulled back but Asha held her hands, she settled her eyes.

"I, need to feed, Tracy. I can't describe it better, but it's something I have to do now and again. And it has to be from certain kinds of people. I need to do it soon."

Tracy's face relaxed, her grip switched to welcome the contact.

"You were going to do it to me, weren't you," she said quietly, looked at Asha, "a virgin. You need a virgin."

Asha smiled. The smart ones were more dangerous than the stupid, evil ones.

"Yes," she said to her prey, if she was still that, "from that first moment I saw you, I've wanted that. It's most nourishing if I can get you to voluntarily submit. That's also the most fun for me."

"Fuck," said Tracy, "I finally find someone sexy who wants to seduce me and she's some sort of vampire! Not just a dyke who likes skinny virgins."

Asha laughed.

"Not quite the right words, sweet, you've seen me out enjoying sunlight! And I like boys too."

"Would I have died?"

"No, not necessarily. But, you'd have been changed. Lessened. Drained."

Asha looked around, spoke softly.

"I have killed, but no one like you. People like Jed..."

"Huh? Him?"

"He's a virgin," Asha said, "trust me, I know these things. He's never been able to get it up when he's actually around a woman. And also, he's done much worse than what he did to your friend. But he's going to be dangerous. It needs to be both of us, but assuming he doesn't kill us I won't have to feed again for a long time!"

"Will you kill him?" Tracy's voice was barely audible.

"Maybe," Asha said, "if I manage to get him it depends. He's a weak willed, bullying man, but when he's cornered he'll do anything. Physically strong if not mentally. But he has to be alive when I start. The thing is, you're so strong, you'd survive. Weak minds don't have anything left. But. Will you be able to live with us doing this?"

"What? Will I do a Lady MacBeth? No." Tracy's comment left Asha's mouth open, before she smiled broadly.

"Good. So. If we don't do this, I've got to stay away from you. Or I've got to get you group fucked so you're not prey to me anymore. You're too enticing."

"Well," Tracy looked at the ceiling, then back at Asha, smiled, "I'll take option two. You got some nice, hot boys who know their way around a virgin's pussy in mind? My friends wouldn't know what to do with mine if I shoved it in their faces! I've kinda tried..."

Asha laughed, loud enough a few people looked at them, she smiled back, tilted her head, they went back to their own concerns.

"One step at a time. I need to think, set some things up. So. You need to call this asshole and invite him to my place for us to all have dinner on Saturday. Tell him 'my friend with the big tits wants us both to do you.' The rest, well, it'll be dangerous. And it might not be pretty, from your view."

"Why Saturday?"

"I have a date with a boy Friday."

"Bitch! Why do you get a boy and not me?"

"Because," Asha smiled, held hands, "until a few minutes ago I was going to suck the virgin life force out of you, after I made you cum a few times. And, for Saturday, your... condition... gives me more power. And we'll need it."

Tracy snorted.

"Shit," Tracy nodded, "my life's been boring as hell so far. I love math, I love my classes, I look forward to my career. But I finally meet a beautiful girl with a smokin' body and she wants to suck out my life force and leave me a shambling husk. What luck."

"Hey," said Asha, "I WAS going to drive you nuts eating your pussy first... And your hands are perfect for something special I want you to do to me... THEN I'd suck out your life force..."

"If this works," Tracy squeezed both hands, "you'll owe me the first two. AND those boys you promised! Now, I'm hungry. This food is all cold. Let's go somewhere else. You got more of your brother's money? Good. Oh. Friday? Tell me what you're going to do with your boy, ok?"

Asha smiled crookedly at that, raised one eyebrow.

"I've always buried myself in math books. Not much help to plan what I'll be doing with those boys you're getting me!"

Asha laughed along with Tracy, released her hands, they both scooted sideways. She knew the LTD now. His scent. That wouldn't happen again.

Reckoning

Aron stood ten feet from the front door, halfway from the street. It was dark. No porch light. Only the outlined front window showed an interior light on past the drawn curtain.

He listened. Nothing. His sister was still alive, he knew that. But. There was something... odd. He closed the gap and stood at the door. Three breathers. One rough, strained.

Asha had said eleven. Fifteen seconds. He confirmed one throwing knife at each hand, two fighting knives to follow in a split second. At three seconds he turned the well oiled lock, slid the key into his pocket, grabbed the knob, shrank his gold-ringed pupils.

At t-zero he slid the door open and flowed in and beside, closed the door. Stood still.

Evaluated.

The girl, Asha's prey, sat at the far side of the round table, left side of her face covered with...

Frozen peas. A pack of frozen peas. Asha loved them, they filled half the freezer section. Tracy's left hand held the pack against her face.

Red roses were strewn on the table and on the floor. Asha's favorite, the thick, patterned glass vase was on its side on the table.

A man was flat on his back on the dining room linoleum at the entrance to the living room, his arms along his sides. A big man. Cowboy boots, jeans, a button down shirt. Only his chest moved, slowly up and down. Aron could sense... nothing. Life. Nothing more.

His sister was beyond the man, on her back on the living room carpet. Her chest moved like the man's but deeply, smoothly. She had her slinky, form fitting translucent silver dress on, spaghetti straps and a fit like paint on her matchless chest. It had risen from its knee length, legs bare, no underwear. She'd meant business.

Her left foot was at an unnatural angle, almost ninety degrees sideways, ugly bruises above and below the ankle.

The floor was covered in broken crockery, glass. Not the good dishes. Dregs of a meal, strewn.

A second had ticked away.

"Tracy," he said softly, he stepped slowly closer, crunches, drew her eye.

Her right, visible eye, was puffed, slightly discoloured from her nose out. The bits of skin on the left side of her face visible around the peas were ugly. Violent blues, purples, black. Her lips were both split, crusted blood, more blood down her chin and shirt. She held her right arm across her midsection.

"Aron. Asha," she slurred, lips, jaw, damaged, hindered speech, "is she okay? Jed. Be careful."

Jed. The zombie was Jed, he knew now. He nodded to Tracy, stepped to look down on the man. His eyes were open, bloodshot but empty. Skin around them red, raw. This was almost beyond anything he'd known his sister to do. In this place but even before. A nasty bite at the right side junction of his neck and shoulder, a dark bruise just above his left eye.

"Pepper shpray," he heard, he looked at the girl, nodded, looked down then back at her, she tried to smile, failed, "bit the fuck outta him."

"He's down for the count, girl, won't be anyone's worry anymore. You saw?"

She nodded, her visible eye danced. Twinkled. Not what he expected.

In the wall alongside the prone man and between the doors to their respective bedrooms, was crushed sheetrock, the indentation precisely matched Asha's ass and back.

He stepped to his sister, squatted. Her eyes were closed but her face ecstatic despite the swollen left eye and discoloured cheek, finger marks around her neck. She was elsewhere, riding a high like she'd never ridden before.

"She needsh a doctor," the prey, "leg."

He moved to her dislocated left foot, knelt.

"We're not like you," the girl deserved some of the truth, he felt around the leg, foot, found the snapped bone ends, her feet were bare, he saw her highest slingbacks tossed in dining and living rooms. He held the leg with one hand, the foot with the other and in one violent motion returned it to its place. Asha's eyes fluttered once. A gasp from the spectator.

"She'll need a brace, I'll do one later, but we heal differently..."

"On energy vampire planet," Tracy interjected.

He looked at her, shrugged, smiled. He stood and walked toward the young woman. She had jeans on, a snug pullover shirt Asha'd bought for her along with a carefully chosen bra, they did their best with what bust she had. The shirt was streaked with blood.