You Promised Me Geeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave nodded, seemed to lean in to her hand as she caressed his shoulder.

"Started dating a girl, Carole, really, really hot, at least, that's what everyone tells me. I never met her."

Asha saw Dave's look, this had been discussed before.

"Peter and Dave played D&D, and Peter told us 'she's my succubus.' Claimed they could 'get around that.' But, they disappeared one day. Poof. Gone."

"Yeah," Dave took a deep breath, "the CS guys sort of adopted that we'd call hot girlfriends 'demons' after that. I told Chris, and when this Mel showed up, she found out about it, dove right in. Made me tell them all about what happened."

"Those two have this crazy theory," Roger picked up, "that Carole was an alien. You know, that meteorite that crashed in Nevada back in the summer?"

Asha nodded, hid her intrigue and interest in that, still rubbed a silent Dave's back.

"They claim that was an alien satellite, there are two more still up there and Carole took Peter there. Well, to one of them."

"Was Carole tall?" Asha knew silence was likely best, but she couldn't help herself, "She have green eyes?"

Dave started, looked up at her.

"No, barely over five feet. But, green eyes."

"Oh," Asha added what she hoped would sound like an 'oh well' tone, "an alien? Nah. Too short. They're tall."

"That Anna last night," Roger said slowly, "was tall and had green eyes. For what that's worth."

"Oh," Asha said, "my brother and I left early, must've missed her."

Because I was hunting, she didn't say. And because she is an alien, she also didn't say.

"Wow, succubi, demons, angels, aliens, kidnapping, crashed satellite," Asha's voice slow, serious, "my brother and I had, uh, bad childhoods. Lost our parents, picked this Uni because we thought with the mass of religious folks out there, it would be boring here."

She waved an arm in the direction of the Valley, both guys sniffed and nodded at her description. She'd figured 'lost' was close enough.

"Well," said Roger drily, "this has been lots of fun. Let's do it again."

Asha squeezed Dave's shoulder, he reached up and took her hand. He stood.

"So, Asha, uh," he stammered, "you still want to go tonight?"

"Oh yeah," she answered, "Feyla wants to smash some shit."

He chuckled.

"Roger," she said, lifted the printout, "thanks again for this. Really appreciate it."

"You're welcome, glad to help."

Many Adventures

"Ok," Dave said after a review of addresses, "my car is at my apartment, you don't have one, but your house is between here and my place."

"And," Asha added, pointed west, "pretty red clouds, it's clearing and we have feet."

He'd collected his backpack and dirty clothes from his office. He'd showed Asha his costume, explained he was too drunk so slept on Chris's couch and rode in with him and devil girl.

"I keep weird hours," he'd said, "so usually have a change of clothes here. And they have showers downstairs in the mechanical engineering department. Was feeling pretty shitty until this beautiful chick ran into me."

"Oh," said Asha, "going to introduce me to her?"

Her head was slightly turned backward, she and Dave laughed as she unlocked the front door to the little house she and Aron shared and pushed it open, having decided they'd walk to her place first, get her character sheets and drop off her book bag, hit his place to do the same, then go to the game. The plan was the play group would order in pizzas.

"Oh, shit, huh," she heard Dave say, he was behind her and just to the side, his view over her right shoulder. She turned.

"For fuck's sake," she half-yelled, "we eat on that table!"

She felt more than saw Dave step forward, she reached out to stop him, her hand caught him in the crotch, felt his deflating erection. Apparently the Grand Guignol scene wasn't his cup of tea. She nudged to pull him inside but kept him behind her even after they had cleared the door and she pushed it closed behind them.

Brandi was spread-eagled on the round, wood dining table, face up, a blanket under her, arms and legs stretched to the four cardinal compass directions and tied tightly with ropes wrapped under the table and around the large central table stand. Her head extended over the table to hang down and from Asha's angle she guessed a naked Aron pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. He had a long, razor sharp Bowie knife in each hand, he worked one around her very erect left nipple, the other along the front and side of her neck. Asha hadn't quite heard what he'd said before he went silent.

"You ASSHOLES," Asha hissed, "you've been in MY ROOM AGAIN! That's one of my favorite toys up her cunt!"

She and Dave had a clear view of the exposed few inches of the purple toy as it hummed away, mostly hidden inside of Brandi between the pink puffed lips below her thatch of light brown pubic hair, a jutted nub against her clit. Aron stopped his pumping and Brandi lifted her head, her bottle-blonde hair askew.

Why did this girl want double-D tits, Asha thought, her B-cups were absolutely perfect, round, full, firm, not a bit of sag, nipples round, dslight red, with nice smooth areolas.

"Well, I am eating, Asha," the girl said dreamily, "and we were going to put it back when we were done. I wasn't going to shove it up my ass or anything."

"Yeah, sis," Aron said, he turned, his erection faced them now, the bulbous head unsheathed, "didn't expect you back so soon. Who's your friend?"

Asha heard the catches in Dave's breath.

"Dave, this is my brother Aron and the table decoration is Brandi," Asha said in a staccato, "this is Dave. We're going to play D&D. Came to get my stuff. Thought you had a party at the sorority tonight."

"Nerds. Hi, Dave," the naked pair said in stereo, "that party's not for a couple of hours."

Asha saw the flash in Aron's face that he recognised Dave from the party. To his credit he didn't cause them to lose the inheritance by saying something rude so she'd be forced to kill him immediately. Instead, one eyebrow kinked up and back down so subtly she was probably the only one who noticed.

"Need the bathroom, Dave?" Asha asked softly, he nodded, set his bags down. She directed him to it, glared at her brother and went into her room.

She came out a few minutes later absent her blazer, pulled the door closed with a thud. She had a different book bag with her character sheets and game books, and some other essentials she hoped she'd need. Dave stood in the living room clearly in awe of the cache of video tapes and games in the living room, she walked over to him. Aron's knives moved barely perceptively as they coaxed a left nipple ever more erect, he was bent at the waist and whispered into the trussed woman's ear, her tongue rubbed against her open lips.

"Hey," Asha said quietly, "sorry about this. Let me use the bathroom. If you want to wait outside, go ahead."

"I'll hang here," Dave replied, slightly bent at the waist and at an angle to avoid sight of the tableau at the table, "you have some amazing stuff."

"We'll have a night in, when the shitheads ain't here, okay," she said, kissed him on the cheek, he started, reddened, she stepped back and walked to the bathroom, a warm smile on her face.

When she came out she led Dave past the pair to the door, grabbed a coat from the rack, nudged him to lead them out.

"Have fun, you two," Aron said.

Brandi looked up, smiled at them, said "don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

The upraised middle finger of Asha's free hand made itself clear to the pair, she pulled the door closed.

Having walked to their goal with a stop at Dave's place, Asha hadn't yet exhausted describing the methods of execution she planned for her brother. Not so much for the table thing, although that pissed her off, but that they went into her room and took one of her favorite dildos. Dave occasionally asked if certain methods were physically possible but to his credit in Asha's mind didn't argue about the necessity of the deed nor asked why she apparently had so many sex toys. Or that she could go into detail of so many different ways to lead someone to their demise.

They climbed the stairs to the covered front porch the width of the old house. It was large, two stories, had weatherbeaten wood siding that had probably given up hope of ever being painted again. They had stopped to get a six pack of beer to contribute.

"Old place," Dave said, "seen better days."

The porch boards creaked. They shrugged, Asha poked the doorbell button.

"Hey," a bearded black face said through the opened door, relatively tame dreadlocks to his shoulders, a brown, leather jerkin over a grey, long sleeved shirt, blue jeans, "come on in. I'm Neil."

He stepped back to allow them in, offered his hand.

"I'm Dave, Freddy told me to come by. This is Asha, I hope it's ok. She's got some kickass characters."

"Not a problem," Neil said, shook their hands in turn, "Freddy's downstairs, borrowing the washer and dryer, got three other people on the way, perfect size for what I've got planned and we've got a big ass table. Plenty of room."

With Freddy having left his clothes in the dryer and three more guys arrived, they settled in. The party decided that Feyla should indeed smash some shit, the intel Neil had leaked in the form of a 'found parchment' made it appear the adventure had much more open ground than actual dungeons, an ace ranger archer and a free-swinging Thud would be handy and another player had only a thief at a high enough level to play and not be little more than monster chow.

"Hey, Neil," Dave asked, "your housemates out?"

"Yeah," he said, "Tim, Leo, they live upstairs. Anna lives in that room there."

He pointed to a door, apparently to a bedroom just off the dining room.

"Anna?" Dave asked, Asha shuddered inwardly, hid it, "Tall? Dark hair? Green eyes? Awesome chest?"

Neil's head jerked slightly back, up. He nodded.

"Ah," Dave said, "met her last night then at that at the Halloween party. Amazing Amazon costume! Her boyfriend's a big ass barbarian, one of the CS guys, but he's in hardware, don't know him too well."

"Small world," Neil laughed a bit, "I like her. She's quite nice and friendly. Apparently born in Africa, her parents were missionaries, went all over the world with her. Out with him again tonight, said to not expect her back. She's a big girl."

"Quite the story," Asha said enigmatically but tried not to show her relief, to a table full of nods.

"Ok," Neil said, "let's start killing you fools."

Dave leaned over and whispered into Asha's ear.

"You have an even more awesome chest." She leaned her head to touch his, slid her chair a smidgen closer to his, breathed happily and deeply at the sudden upswing in nerd testosterone that wafted around the table as she pushed her chest out by degrees, her tight, low cut shirt again stretched, nipples obvious.

Option One, Two or Three

"Feyla smashed some shit something fierce," Dave said gaily as they turned left at the sidewalk, having turned down an offer of a ride, the post-midnight air was cold but crisp and dry.

Asha's laugh through her nose signalled by a stream of vapor, she reached over and took his right hand, he twitched in surprise but quickly grasped back.

"I just put Aron's and Brandi's faces on each monster," she chirped, "pictured catching them going through my drawers!"

They both laughed, she tugged his hand, pulled him to a stop, he turned slightly. She looked at him, her eyes soft. He leaned down, she responded, a slow, closed-mouth kiss that evolved. She put her other hand on his waist, swung her torso to move her book bag out of the way as they squared, his unheld hand followed her arm to her shoulder, he caressed her neck.

"Room for two at your place?" she asked softly, "My place a bit annoying tonight."

"Linda be already asleep," she'd not met his roommate, believed his description of a platonic friendship to be accurate, "no screaming."

"Give me a reason to scream," she said, released his hand then pulled him tight, rubbed her body against his and shoved her tongue into his mouth. His tongue responded to the blitzkrieg by going collaborationist and contented itself circling the intruder. His now free hand found her ass cheek, she pushed harder against his stiffened prick to encourage him to grab her ass harder.

They'd made it into his room with only a couple of thuds against walls or the door. They'd rapidly stripped each other naked, their mouths separated only when absolutely necessary during the undressing. After, she'd brought him to climax all over her upper chest and tops of her tits as she'd pressed those big, soft mounds together after she'd lubricated his erection with a generous amount of saliva. His prick wasn't the biggest she'd had, but was nowhere near the smallest. It wasn't the giant dildo she'd used 24 and a few hours previously but that was a special situation. She was happy.

Now Asha was on her back, her legs spread and in the air, Dave on his knees on the carpeted floor with his lips wrapped around her erect and large 'button,' as the prey of her imagination called it. Her lover was enthusiastic to his task, but clumsy and nervous, experience had taught her men often responded poorly to explicit instructions. She'd used her hands in the guise of head and neck caresses, her thighs either side of his head and movements of her plump ass to guide him. He'd responded well enough.

"Oh, ahh, Dave, lover, yeah, right...," her normal alto gone husky, "there! Suck it, hard!"

This she knew he'd be fine with. He obeyed. She pumped her hips.

"Fuck! Oops," she laughed, then repeated it more quietly, "fuck! Ah."

She clamped her thighs to pause the ministrations as she let the spasms flow outward from her clit. Her hold loosened, she put her hands on his neck and urged him onto the bed. She pushed him over her to the far side, his recovered erection slid across her stomach. She kissed him deeply.

"That was nice," she said, "thank you for making me scream. Hope Linda doesn't kill me."

"Don't worry," he smiled at her, "walls aren't that thin!"

She stroked the length of his erect prick, then held it.

"Hold this thought, gotta get something," she shifted, took the pulsating head into her mouth momentarily then hopped off the bed. She heard the slight hitches in his breath as he watched her ass, she bent at the waist to reach into her book bag, optimised his view in the light of a side table lamp. She couldn't hide the vibrator but put her other hand behind her back as she walked back to the bed and hopped on to sit, one leg bent, slid her hidden hand quickly under a pillow. His eyes were on the six inch pink dildo. She tapped the button on the end and it hummed softly. She applied it to his erection, his eyebrows jumped.

"Now," her voice a degree huskier, "you have three options. You have to pick one."

She smiled at his questioning look, kissed him. Removed the vibrator and grabbed his cock.

"This," she squeezed it, "can go in my pussy."

She reapplied the vibrator to the head at the end of his shaft.

"If so, this goes up my ass at the same time." His right eyebrow jumped.

"Or," her hand back on his flesh, "this goes up my ass, and the vibrator in my pussy."

His mouth went open, moved, she put her free fingers on his lips, shushed him.

"Last option, your nice prick in my mouth, the vibrator in my twat, and," she swept her hand under the pillow, revealed what she'd hidden, "and you put this butt plug up my ass. I have lube. And I'm not one of those prissy bitches that won't swallow as much yummy cum as you give me."

She thought he might pass out, his cock was so hard his brain had to be starved.

"Um, uh."

"C'mon, lover, gotta pick one. Oh, you need to do anything later today?"

"Um, no," he said, "and Linda has a soccer game, they usually go out after, gone all day."

"So," she said firmly, "we'll have plenty of time to work through all three options. I didn't bring a change of clothes so I'll just have to walk around naked all day. Now, pick!"

"If I do your pussy, how, um, does the other part work?"

She smiled.

"I get on my hands and knees, as you pump you work this," she waved the humming plastic, "you're a smart boy, Mr. PhD, you'll work it out."

She leered and twisted her head, grabbed the lube and handed it to him.

"Shall we get started? Use lots of this. Just on the plastic. My cunt is plenty ready for you."

He grinned, shifted, she twisted and settled herself, dragged pillows into a pile for her head.

"Asha, babe," he said as lubed the vibrating dildo, "you have such a nice ass."

"Yeah, now, it's lonely. Fill it up."

He rubbed lube directly on her asshole and pushed some in with a finger. She pushed back slightly, he pulled his finger out, found the stippled pattern around the switch end of the vibrating plastic with his right hand. He put his left hand on her ass, used two fingers as a guide and inserted her toy, pausing after each inch, her 'aahed' moans encouraged him.

At two thirds of it inserted he paused, slid himself forward on his knees and pressed his cock against her wet slit. She reached one hand to stroke it and adjusted its aim. He pushed his flesh into her, she worked her still hungry 'button' and shared her fingers with Dave's shaft as he pumped.

It took him a couple of minutes to find the technique and pace but once he had she purred loudly to inform him of his success. Her purrs turned to pants, were answered in turn, as they proceeded.

She stood in the bedroom and looked at the sleeping figure as dim, filtered morning light shone around the boundary of the curtain in the bedroom window, she heard the rain outside. She had one of Dave's t-shirts on, it fell to her upper thighs. She'd used the toilet and had met Linda, tawny and tautly muscled and a couple or three inches taller wearing her Uni women's soccer uniform. They'd introduced themselves, the only unusual aspect was the rarity of Dave being the one to have someone over. She'd shown Asha the coffee makings and having gathered a jacket had grabbed a sports bag and waved goodbye, had pulled the door closed softly.

She looked at Dave's slightly rounded tummy. He had muscles, but overlain with a soft layer.

Like her.

Men who wanted tight bodies went after devil girl, this Linda, Aron's slut Brandi. Women who wanted the same went after leather boy. Or like that annoyance Anna found an overmuscled barbarian.

Asha knew what she offered and she liked it in turn.

She padded to the bed, climbed on as smoothly as she could and nudged Dave onto his back and straddled him. She knew he'd been up earlier to piss so figured the next erection would be real. She leaned down and kissed at his sleeping mouth, after a few heartbeats he responded but he wasn't yet awake. She kissed him harder, pushed his mouth open.

She began to feed. He moaned, squirmed, not yet fully conscious. He was not tasty, such a meal would be poor, barely nutritious for her.

Her eyes flew open and her back muscles almost spasmed as she pulled her torso erect, he exhaled with an audible 'oof' as her ample ass pressed hard on his stomach. His eyes fluttered rapidly.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Three more shits ran through her mind.

He blinked rapidly, his brain tried to boot, his breath ragged.

She looked down, her mood dank and miserable. She realized she was getting hungry. But not yet. She'd been desperate enough at hard times, she'd taken much worse than this sweet, kind man.

"Oh, hell," she heard, looked down, his eyes were closed, his head shook, "I dreaming?"

"Baby, love," she softened her eyes and her face, his eyes opened, saw her finally, "I'm so sorry. Just wanted to wake you up with kisses!"