You Rich, Me Royal, Bitch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne bit her lip, remembering just the night before, "I... I... I..."

With a wicked smirk, "It's fine, Daphne, I just am teasing you. I forgive you for your hedonism. After all, you don't have a proper suitor looking for you" She grinned, "My last man surely must have at least five times what these idiots could pack." Groaning again, "His was immaculate..." Looking at Daphne, "I assume you could tell that much through the wall at home?"

The maid bit her lip, the echoes of Jenna's cries still looming in her mind. "Quite so, yes..." Shaking her head, however, "But to be fair, the ship's crew is hardly the point of this journey, Lady Collins-"

"On your sluttiness, though, that isn't to mention what you get at home, with your 'right away sir's and 'whatever you need's. I am sure plenty of my father's guests fantasized about you long after they've gone back to their wives." Looking to Daphne with a cruel eyebrow raise, "Or perhaps they don't have to?"

"MISS!"

"MISS," she mimicked mockingly, "I'm just saying the truth. And with nothing else to do around here, the hard truth is that this gift is pretty much just shit."

Daphne's fists clenched for a few moments, before finally frustration left her, "I'm sure we'll get to the continent soon, at least."

Surprise hit her as, Jenna, rather than taking the words in stride, "That's the thing, what, are we just going to dock at some city? Look around? Nothing there is better than London. The only really interesting thing to see is this sort," motioning with her sandwich's remains. "Being here is FAR better. We can see the unseen, explore the unexplored, struggle through the peril!"

With the slightest of smirks, "So, go on an adventure? The childish thing sailors talk about?"

Jenna froze, the sandwich crust pointed at Daphne as she processed the remark. Before she could respond, however, a rustle came from behind. Looking back, the rich woman didn't have time to react to the flash of brown that swept by, snatching the bread from her hand.

"What the- good heavens!"

Scampering off and looking back at them, a small macaque stared with big eyes, the crust still in hand. Daphne took a step back, looking between Jenna and the creature. However, Lady Collins pushed her aside, eyes locked upon it. "Oh look at him! He's so cute!"

"My lady, I ask that you please don't play with the wild animals. You don't know where they've been."

Ignoring her, Jenna started to crawl towards the macaque, a familiar feeling growing in her heart. "I don't care where it's been... Just look at him!"

The macaque cocked its head curiously, sniffing at Jenna's fingers. Taking hold of one, he tugged it away from her grip and began nibbling on the tip. His tongue tickled the tips of her nails, causing the lady to laugh. "Look at him, he's so stupid. Ah, he's tickling me! It's adorable.!"

"Sometimes stupidity is cute, other times it's boring I suppose..." Daphne muttered under her breath, still watching the primate with caution.

Jenna giggled, "He really does love his food doesn't he? Pass me another sandwich!"

"I really don't think that's-"

"Another, Daphne!"

Quickly picking up a sandwich, she passed it over to her waiting mistress. Jenna broke a piece off the bread, feeding it to the monkey along with a few grapes. As she continued to feed him, Daphne watched nervously, unsure whether she should intervene or not. However, the macaque was too distracted to notice her presence, happily chewing on the food in hand. Soon enough, he finished the food, licking the crumbs clean and letting out a satisfied sigh.

Looking up at Daphne, "See! He's fine!"

Slightly convinced, the maid nodded, looking over towards the ocean, "I suppose... But I think that's enough fun. We should probably get back to the ship..."

Jenna waved off the suggestion, "I don't know where he's been, but I definitely know where he's going..."

With a sudden lunge, the rich woman attempted to grab the primate. However, the clever creature responded to the move, jumping up against her head and pushing off towards the jungle. The move shoved Jenna back slightly, stunned by the show of agility. Blowing some stray hairs away from her face, "Why you little... get back here!"

The sound of rustling leaves grabbed Daphne's attention, yet looking back all she saw was an empty clearing, save for the blanket and basket.

"Lady Collins? Jenna? JENNA!"

Rushing into the foliage, Jenna refused to let the macaque get a lead on her. The small primate ducked and weaved, shifting the leaves away just enough so that the spoiled woman could easily track his movements. Dodging around the branches and trees, she cared not if spiky weeds poked at her legs or if the shore got further and further away: she would have that monkey if it was the last thing she-

SNAP!

Crying out, Jenna tripped as her footing gave out beneath her. Falling towards the jungle floor, she grabbed out at the branches, catching herself. Looking down, she found her high heels in tatters, both heels broken from the effort. Her eye twitched in frustration at the tragedy, her fifth favorite pair of heels now trashed. Looking up, the primate stood atop a large branch inches from her, grinning and squealing.

"You're not getting away from me now you little bastard!"

Throwing off her shoes, she leapt forward again, the monkey dashing off once more into the brush. Running after him, Jenna was surprised by the sudden speed boost, her bare feet performing much better than the heels before them. The macaque, having been moving at a more or less leisurely pace the entire time, squealed out in surprise. Sensing the threat, it attempted to leap up into the trees. However, the stubborn woman dove at him, catching him in her grasp and rolling with him into another clearing.

"Ha! Got you now, you little mongrel!" She said triumphantly.

In defiance, the macaque swiped at the woman's dress, ripping through it and revealing more of her bosom. Jenna gasped in shock, feeling her bra loosen, her left nipple now almost exposed.

"What did you do? What did you do!?"

The monkey cackled at her, screaming out wildly.

"Bad monkey! Oh, you're going to pay for that!" She shouted angrily, "I'm going to make sure you get a lesson in manners once we get you back to the ship!"

The monkey continued to squeal at her with a mischievous smile, stinging the woman's pride and staining her confidence. Such an affront, she could not stand. In her mind, there was only one recourse for a petulant animal.

Drawing back her right hand, she spanked the monkey upon the rear.

The macaque's eyes widened at the strike, though barely harder than a pat, its eyes starting to water. Opening its mouth wide, it wailed in her clutch. Looking at the primate, Jenna felt her confidence restore itself, "Now, now, there's no need for crying, that was just a warning. You'll have to learn to be more polite in my care."

Yet the macaque refused to stop its cry, only increasing in volume.

"Hey! Stop it, there's no need to-"

"Garoomph!"

The spoiled woman froze, her eyes growing to the size of saucers. Slowly turning back, she found herself nearly surrounded by a horde of macaques, covering the trees and the ground. All were staring at her with identical expressions of malice etched into their faces. Though of a different species, it was clear what their intent was.

"Oh... oh umm... We were just playing! Just playing..." Looking at the wailing monkey in her hands, "Umm... here!"

With a gulp, she loosened her grip upon the monkey in her grasp, the creature leaping towards the others. The smaller macaque was taken in by a larger monkey, the latter seeming to check over the former for scratches. The gang, however, continued their death stare.

Taking a step back, "I... uh... Well..." then frowning indignantly, "It wasn't my fault, he was the one who attacked me!"

With that, they began their assault, Jenna screaming out and fleeing as they rushed her.

***

The moment Gianna saw the two female outsiders depart from their boat, her interest was kindled. One was a woman with hazel-colored hair hidden beneath a wide hat who carried herself with a resolute step. Behind her, a woman with burgundy hair followed, less stern but certainly more considerate of where she was going. Without even looking at their surroundings first, they entered into the jungle.

Taking a deep breath, it was clear Gianna was torn. On one hand, she wanted to discover their goal. On the other, if they turned out to be poachers her subjects would be at risk. However, to try and scare them off might bring too much risk, so scouting was the clear answer.

Leaping from tree to tree, Gianna followed after the pair, warding off any animals that came by. Monkeys, tigers, and all manner of birds were attracted by the odd noises, but they all were quickly sent away by the cautious queen. Yet as she continued to track the two, her edge slowly dulled.

While the man they left on the boat was concerning, the two by themselves were like lost chicks. Though the red-haired outsider seemed nervous and perceptive, the hazel-haired beauty was woefully confident. Marching through all manner of dangers without care, Gianna could barely keep the animals away fast enough. Plus, her gait was stilted and awkward, as if she was walking on sticks. Thus, if anything, it was clear the jungle was more of a threat to them.

This was proven more than correct when a macaque slipped by Gianna's watchful eye and led the hazel-haired woman off. Swinging through the trees to follow them, the jungle queen arrived just in time to find the macaque in her hands, wailing loudly. Grimacing, Gianna watched as the macaques began their swarm, ready to take vengeance.

"AHHHHH I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!" screamed the woman, dashing away from the macaques as fast as she could, arms flailing wildly.

Gianna monitored the situation from the trees, swinging from vine to vine and considering her options. While the outsider clearly was in the wrong, the macaque infant was also overly dramatic. And it wasn't like the outsider knew the jungle... perhaps she was just inexperienced. Though the monkeys probably wouldn't kill her, if she was injured the men might come... better to stay on the safe side. The jungle futa grunted, then threw herself forward to gain as much momentum as possible.

While she swung with renewed determination, Jenna continued her sprint through the wilds, rushing over roots and throwing back branches. Her heart pounded as she ran, breath coming out in short gasps between each step. "FUCK. ME. FUCK. ME. I'M. SOR. RY!" Yet the horde of macaques refused to stop, the group trying their best to latch onto her legs.

She leapt up over their reach, then maintained her dash with a scream. Yet, in the distance, she could just hear it. The sound of water splashing. Jenna's eyes lit up. The ocean! She continued to reiterate the same phrase, "Almost there, almost there!" again and again, hope building. Finally the first mate would be useful for something!

Thirty steps left, the trees were starting to open up! Twenty steps left, the light was calling her! Ten steps left, the trees on the other side looked welcoming. Five steps left, the torrent of water was deafening! Perfect-?

Torrent of water?

Finally reaching the edge of the trees, Jenna came face to face with the shore of a rushing river, a waterfall following shortly after. Sliding to a stop, she grimaced at the sight of the opposite shore, nearly forty feet away. "FUCK! Gaaaaah..." The sounds of scurrying nearly overtaking the sound of the water.

Feeling faint, she turned around and held up her hands in a defensive stance. Closing her eyes and expecting the worst, "Please PLEASE STOP! I'm SORRY I'M SORRY I'M- OHH!"

An impact into her stomach pushed the air from her lungs while a sudden forward momentum made it hard to regain her breath. At first, she thought she had been tackled by the monkeys. However, opening her eyes slowly, the spoiled woman found her sun hat flying off towards the river, gliding on the winds. Looking down further, she found a rather shapely ass covered by a loincloth and what looked like a vine between two toned legs. Finally taking in a deep breath, Jenna felt something odd spread over her body.

A sensation she'd only felt within the deepest throes of passion, arousal flowed throughout Jenna's entire being. It was overwhelming, overpowering, and unlike anything she'd ever known. From her toes, to her fingers, to her lips; everything inside of her wanted nothing more than to be touched. To be kissed. Felt. Touched. Loved.

Her consciousness felt like it was about to fade out, overwhelmed by the sudden rise in yearning. However, the screeching of the macaques brought her back to focus, reality zooming in as quickly as it left.

"What, WHAT? Oh gosh, oh gosh!?!" She screamed out, realizing slowly but surely that she was over the shoulder of some mystery accoster.

While Jenna continued to process her situation, Gianna focused on swinging through the trees. The movements were as ingrained as could be, though the feeling of the pale outsider on her shoulder was particularly distracting. Her shapely ass was positioned right next to her face, the black skirt of her dress blown up completely. As such, Gianna had an excellent side view of the woman's thighs and crotch. The smell of sweat wafted from both places, and the raven-haired futa breathed in the sweet musk. Her cock twitched in response to the aroma, growing slightly. She didn't have long to enjoy, however.

The body of the outsider started squirming in her arms, yelling out as Gianna swung through the air. "Put me down! Unhand me! Unhand me!"

Jenna continued to fight the grasp of the stranger, trying to get a better look both out of annoyance and a baser curiosity. However, all she could see was the horde of macaques gaining on them through the branches. Switching her tone instantly, "Don't let me go, Don't let me go, please! Do whatever you want, just don't let go!"

Feeling the outsider woman grasp tighter onto her body, Gianna grinned at the increased pressure, the woman's breasts pressing into her back. Feeling her rod stir with excitement, a surge of energy rushed through the jungle futa. Leaping from the vine she was on, the outsider screamed out while Gianna maneuvered her way through the brush, sliding on sturdy, moss-covered branches and leaping through narrow gaps between trunks. The primates fought tooth and nail to follow, but it was clear they were losing the race.

However, though the macaques lacked the sheer might of Gianna, their cleverness was not to be underestimated. As the jungle queen leapt through a bundle of vines, a hidden macaque dove at her from behind the veil, grasping onto Jenna's dress.

"Goodness gracious! Get it off! Get it off me!!" Screamed Jenna, her legs kicking.

Not having the time nor the concern to remove its grip carefully, Gianna landed on a branch and grabbed the monkey, pulling as hard as she could.

RIIIIIIIIP!

The spoiled woman cried out as she felt her dress's skirt tore, a ribbon of fabric flowing from the monkey's hand. The sudden exposure sent shivers down the woman's spine, a cool breeze spurring goosebumps over her flesh.

"What just happened?!? What did you do?"

Tossing aside the macaque, Gianna felt her patience wear thin. Standing upon the branch, she turned around to face the oncoming horde, their faces still twisted in rage. Pulling out her spear and slammed it into the branch with an impressive force, the jungle queen stood resolute. She puffed up her chest, causing her breasts to jut outward. Thrusting the sharp end of the weapon toward the monkeys, a collective gasp was drawn from the creatures. Stopping in their tracks, they began screeching at her, calling in animal tongues for the outsider to be handed over.

However, the jungle queen refused to yield to the whims of angry subjects. Instead, she lifted her chin and rang out the call taught by her tribe's people, and those before them.

"AAAAYYYEEEAAAAAHHHHH-AHHH-AAAAH-AH-AHHH-AAAAAHHHH-AAAAAAAAAHH!"

Beating upon her breasts, they bounced up and down in rhythm with the cry. Her voice reverberated throughout the jungle, shaking even the trees themselves. The monkeys fell silent, marveling at the spectacle, knowing full well the meaning of its ferocity. It was the call of the apex. Curling up on vines and branches alike, the macaques bared their teeth in submission. Continuing a firm glare for a moment, Gianna slowly nodded, motioning with her spear for them to go.

While the yell was a clear sign of dominance for the monkeys, the call had a very conflicting effect on Jenna. While she trembled at the intensity of it, the tremors were a mix of fear and arousal. The sound of the primal noise echoed in her head, driving all sense of reason from her mind. Her breathing quickened, heart beating faster. She felt herself begin to pant, her body reacting to the cries without conscious thought.

Then, as Gianna turned around, Jenna looked up to see the macaques all fleeing, dashing away through the trees. Only when she saw the last few running out of sight did she realize the situation. She gulped, imagining the powerful man who must have her. Some jungle savage who could command the very beasts of the jungle with just his words.

Gianna, content with having taken care of the macaques, grabbed ahold of another vine and swung towards a more secluded tree branch. Jenna gasped at the sudden movement, fear taking hold of her.

A rapid flurry of thoughts and ideas ran through her mind. What if the mystery savior was actually just taking her to their lair to eat her? What if they were taking her to their tribe to be tortured? What if the hunk of a man needed someone to civilize him? Should she repay a hunky jungle man in full for his kindness? He clearly had a fine body... maybe he just needed someone to show him the way, to get him off this horrid island. To make him a good, honest gentleman.

Deciding on a plan, Jenna once again wiggled in the mystery savior's arms, "Put me down! Put me down right now!"

She felt the arm around her waist flex for a moment, then another arch of a vine swing occur. The posh damsel felt the jungle dweller release before the two finally came to a stop high among the trees. Exhaling with relief, Gianna slowly placed the woman onto the branch they'd landed on.

Jenna slid from the figure's shoulder, brushing herself off as she inspected the state of her dress. A long rip had formed where the macaque had torn it, the skirt hanging down in tatters. Scowling, but restraining herself, "Well... you were a bit rough, but I suppose I ought to say thank you-"

As she lifted her gaze to what she had expected to be a muscular, primitive man, Jenna felt her seductive wit catch in her throat as she gazed upon the gorgeous form before her. Rather than a husky man, she found a tall woman standing in front of her. The woman's muscles were defined, yet her hips were wide and her breasts bountiful in the most envious of ways. Her hair was jet black and long, eyes a gripping shade of light blue. Garbed in a sort of fur bikini-dress thing, the outfit was held up by a strap that went around her neck and only served to further accentuate her large chest.

Gianna took a step forward, her gaze piercing through Jenna. The spoiled woman's eyes widened, taking in the figure's toned and tanned body. Though her face was a bit dirty, her skin was still smooth and supple. The lightly tanned beauty took another step, her loincloth brushing up against Jenna's thigh. The brunette let out a shuddering breath, looking at the mysterious woman before her.

"You-you're a woman?" she finally uttered, bewildered.