You Rich, Me Royal, Bitch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still holding onto her head, Gianna nodded approvingly. Taking her cock in her free hand, she slapped Jenna's cheeks with it, causing her to twitch in annoyance before a wild growl set her back to a submissive state. Placing the member onto the woman's forehead and drawing it over her face, Gianna grinned.

"Now, more. Worship the gift of Jagua."

Jenna licked her lips, her pussy quivering with desire. She wanted this, and she knew it. Leaning forward, the spoiled woman ran her tongue along the shaft, tasting the salty cum mixed with the jungle queen's unique musk. The combination caused her eyes to light up, surprised at the delicious flavor. Closing her eyes and continuing with her tongue, the posh woman worked her way up and down the massive length, kissing along it as she did.

"That's it, outsider, like that."

With renewed vigor, Jenna swirled her tongue around the head, lapping up the precum that had leaked out. The taste was addictive, and she couldn't get enough of it. A haze seemed to form, and the hunger for more grew inside her with every taste. Looking up at the jungle futa, the pale woman found herself captivated by the queen's expression.

The woman was staring down at her with lustful eyes, her lips parted and her chest heaving. Jenna could see the desire burning in her eyes, and it made her own need grow stronger. Stroking at the cock with renewed vigor, she started to suck on the tip, rocking her head back and forth.

Gianna groaned, her cock throbbing in the posh woman's grasp. Hand moving with the woman's head, she continued her grin, seeing the desire build as Jenna absentmindedly grabbed at her own breast. She watched as the posh woman became more and more desperate, stroking at the massive member.

"Yes, yes. More, suck harder."

Jenna obliged, taking more of the jungle futa's member into her mouth. She sucked like a vacuum cleaner, her cheeks hollowing out. Gianna moaned at the pressure, her hips bucking as the rich woman's lips slid up and down her shaft. Jenna's eyes grew wider and wider as the shaft went further and further, her right hand trying to account for the size she knew she couldn't take.

"Yes, yes, just like that. Don't stop, don't stop."

Continuing her assault, her tongue worked overtime, with the posh woman slapping the futa's cock upon it from time to time as she took more and more of it into her mouth. Gianna's shaft was coated in a mixture of precum and saliva, making it easy for her hands to slide up and down it. Soon, the queen's hips began to move in time with her hands, moans grew louder and louder.

"Mmm, more! More!"

Just as Jenna felt at a loss as to what else she could do, the futa answered, hips thrusting forward and sending the entire length of the thick cock down her throat. A muffled squeal of surprise sounded as her nose pressed against the jungle queen's pelvis, the smell of sweat and musk filling her nostrils. She expected to gag, but was shocked to find herself able to breathe easily. It was almost as if her throat was designed to fit the jungle futa's cock. Or, perhaps, the cock was perfect for her.

As Jenna knelt, dumbfounded, Gianna took hold of her head with both hands and began to plunge into her, letting out a growl. The posh woman cried out at the violent face-fucking, the sound muffled by the shaft lodged in her throat. She could feel the tip hitting the back of her throat with each thrust, the shaft moving with ease in and out. However, all she could do was keep her teeth clear of the rod, relenting to the whims of the wild woman.

Her hands now free as she was face-fucked, Jenna felt them slowly run down her waist to her pussy.The feeling of Gianna slapping her face with her pelvis, the shaft moving in and out, and the juices flowing freely from her folds... It was bliss. Her fingers worked feverishly, plunging inside without control. The pleasure building quickly as her lust filled brain had one goal in mind. She was close, so close. Just a little more...

Gianna's cock throbbed, the jungle futa's orgasm approaching quickly. Closing her eyes, she grunted and moaned, her hips moving faster and faster as Jenna's face was repeatedly slammed into her. She was going to cum, and she knew it. Then, when she looked down and to see Jenna's eyes locked on Gianna's cock, fingers fucking herself, she was unable to hold back.

"Aaaayyyyeeeaaaahhhh-ah-ah-aaaaaaahhhh!"

With a loud groan, the jungle futa's cock erupted, pumping shot after shot of hot cum into the posh woman's mouth. Jenna's eyes went wide as she felt the first spurt of jizz shoot down her throat, the taste and sensation overwhelming her. Sucking hard, she continued to drain her dominator, the warmth spreading throughout her body.

Yet the sensation combined with her frantic fingers brought her over the edge. Jenna moaned around the cock, eyes rolling back as her climax wracked the spoiled woman. Her body trembled, cunt spasming as her juices flowed freely. Riding her own fingers, she could imagine being fucked and sucking off the futa at the same time, the very image drawing forth unending desire.

Almost to her protests, the jungle queen pulled out, firing multiple spurts onto the rich woman's face. She grinned, watching the pale woman cough and gasp, the taste of her cum still lingering on her tongue.

Jenna coughed, the feeling of the thick jizz sliding down her throat almost overwhelming. It was salty, and slightly sweet, and the texture was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. It was the perfect blend of creamy and sticky, and she found herself craving more.

Opening her mouth up, she was rewarded with a final two shots from the jungle futa, who stroked her cock readily. Swallowing the seed greedily, her breath began to slow, the fatigue setting upon her.

Finally, the posh woman dropped onto her butt, the pleasure finally subsiding. She looked up at the jungle queen, her eyes hazy and body reaching its limit.

"Have I... Have I been punished enough?"

Gianna took a deep breath, her cock slightly less erect than before. "Hmmm... me wonder..." Stroking along the large member, she looked back at Gianna. Now anointed with her come, the outsider was truly blessed with this punishment. A gift in the slit, one in the mouth... but there was still one place. Grinning with no small amount of pleasure, the queen's cock throbbed, "... no."

The jungle queen took hold of Jenna's shoulder and spun her around, forcing the posh woman onto her stomach.

"W-what are you doing!?" Jenna cred out, a mix of fear and horny curiosity.

"Me want more. You get more punishment!"

Gianna pushed the pale woman's down into the branch, positioning the hazel-haired woman's ass up into the air. Her hands moved to the pale woman's thighs, pulling them apart roughly. Jenna gasped, her pussy exposed to the cool jungle air.

"Wait, wait! More without even a break? You-you can't be serious!?!?"

The jungle futa's fingers caressed the posh woman's folds, the juices from her orgasm still coating them. She moaned against her will, her body already responding to the jungle futa's touch.

Taking the juices, Gianna stroked her cock once again, looking over Jenna's body.

"Me take that hole, and that hole... and my member slick... that means..."

"That means.... that means what?" Jenna stammered, looking back slightly over her shoulder.

A sudden rush of air came upon her as the jungle queen's cock suddenly penetrated her asshole, the pale woman screaming out in surprise. "Oh fuck! No, no, no, no, nooooo! AH~"

As her ass stretched wide, the posh woman could do little more than writhe helplessly as the jungle futa drove her shaft deeper and deeper into her. Gianna let out a growl of pleasure, her cock finally burying itself completely inside the rich woman's tight rear.

"Mmm... so good, so tight."

Jenna whimpered, her ass squeezing around the jungle futa's cock. Having something that big inside her such a hole was completely foreign, but the intensity of it nearly brought her to orgasm immediately. Fighting off the urge, she bit her lip as her rectum got used to the object, the pulsing driving her close to madness.

Then the jungle futa started to move her hips, her shaft sliding in and out of Jenna's ass with ease. The rich woman's juices coated the shaft, making the passage slick and slippery. Gianna grunted and groaned, the pleasure overwhelming, a conscious effort required not to just blow her load then and there.

"Oh god, oh god, oh fuck~"

Jenna's head swam, her eyes rolling back as the jungle futa pounded her. The feeling of the shaft stretching her ass was amazing, and she couldn't help but moan loudly. Not a soul was around to hear, so why not?

Gianna smiled and leaned forward, her hands moving to cup Jenna's breasts. The pale woman's tits were soft and firm, and the jungle queen's fingers massaged them, causing her nipples to stiffen.

"Uhn, uhn, uhn, uhn, uhn, UHN!"

The rich woman's hips rocked back and forth, her ass bouncing with each thrust. She felt like her body was on fire, the pleasure coursing through her veins. One of her hands once again traveled to her pussy, but this time she meant business. Rubbing her clit vigorously, Jenna mewed hotly into the tree branch below.

"Mmm... that's it, that's it. Take me, take all of me."

Gianna's hands squeezed Jenna's breasts tighter, the jungle futa's fingers tweaking the pale woman's nipples. Jenna gasped, her back arching as the stimulation caused her orgasm to build quickly.

"Yes, yes, yes! More, more oh fuck me! Fuck my ass! Yes"

Gianna smiled, her hips moving faster and faster. Then her eyes locked upon the bun atop Jenna's head, bobbing so temptingly. Without a moment's hesitation, she tore it loose, the ribbon snapping off. A cascade of hazel hair fell upon the pale woman's shoulders, a river of chocolate silk flowing down her back.

"You my slut now! None of this in jungle!"

Gianna ran her hands through it, her fingers tangling in the locks while she slammed in and out. After a few seconds, an instinct took over her. Gripping the long strands tightly, the jungle futa pulled, forcing Jenna's head up.

"Ow, ah, oh fuck! Fuck!"

Jenna felt the pain in her scalp and in her pride, but the tinted feeling soon was overwhelmed with shocking ecstasy. Fully giving into her dominator's demands, she relented, crying out in pleasure. The jungle futa continued to fuck her, the pain and pleasure mixing together in a delicious blend.

"You love it, you love being fucked by me."

Jenna moaned, her mind clouded by lust. She couldn't think, couldn't speak, all she could do was feel. And she felt amazing.

Crack!

Her head whipped forward as Gianna smacked her ass, the pain driving her closer to her climax. Rubbing fiercely into her clit, she knew it was a matter of moments, rivers of cum and arousal flowing from her.

"Ah, ah, ah, ahhhh! Oh fuck me harder!"

Jenna cried out, her voice rising in pitch and volume as the jungle futa's cock drilled her ass relentlessly. The feeling of the shaft stretching her tight sphincter was incredible, and she knew that she'd never be the same.

Gianna pulled back on the woman's long hair again, and started to slap her ass with every other thrust, each blow causing her buttcheeks to ripple. Jenna yelped, the pain only adding to her pleasure.

"You going to be naughty again?"

"No, no, noooooo! I won't, I won't, I won't!"

"And you learn your place?"

"Yes, yes, YESSSSSS~"

"You going to be my outsider slut?"

"YES, YES, I'M YOUR OUTSIDER SLUT!"

The jungle futa leaned over her, her teeth lightly biting down on the rich woman's ear.

"Good, now beg for it."

"What? What do you mean, what are you-UHH!"

Jenna gasped, her body tensing up again as the futa pulled on her hair.

"Beg for my seed."

"I... I... Oh god, please. Please, fill me up. Fill up your outsider whore! Fill up my ass!"

Gianna smiled, her hand releasing the pale woman's hair.

"That's better."

The jungle futa leaned back, her hands gripping Jenna's hips tightly. She grunted and groaned, her shaft throbbing with desire while the outsider ribbed herself into a frenzy.

"Ohhhh~ I... I want your cum, please! I'll never be bad again! Please, just fill me up, fill me up with your hot, thick, jungle seed~"

"AAAAAAAAHH-AH-AHHHHHHH!"

Plunging as hard as she could, Gianna felt the velvety depths finally overtake her. Yelling out once again, she hunched all the way over Jenna, holding down her arms as the futa's orgasm overtook her. With a cry, Gianna shot rope after rope of cum into Jenna's bowels, splattering her insides with copious amounts of cum.

The moment Jenna felt her captor release inside her, everything came undone. Screaming out as loudly as she could, her pussy clenched around her fingers while her sphincter gripped the invading cock. Rocking back and forth dutifully, sparks seemed to fly with every movement, every wave of Gianna's load filling her with delight. Finally, she laid down, exhausted.

After a few moments, Gianna slowly withdrew her cock from Jenna's ass, leaving behind a gaping hole that quickly closed itself. Jenna whimpered softly as her abused backdoor was left sore and tender, a small trail of cum leaking from it.

Taking a deep breath, the hazel-haired woman laid on the branch. Her orgasm had taken everything out of her, and now all she could do was lie there, spent. After a minute or two, she slowly turned around, moving her free flowing hair out of her eyes. "We-Well I think I learned my lesson... um... huh?"

She found Gianna standing behind her, stroking her rod with a vengeance. The massive member still stood fully erect, and a fire was lit in her eyes.

"You learn lesson, but me not finished yet."

****

Part One of Two, this is a side story I have been working on. Am planning on having shorter adventures (only two parts each) where Gianna interacts with some newcomers. Mainly episodic. Let me know what you think!