You See Bi/Bi, and We Say Hello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Grant being such a hot alpha, finding girls hasn't been an issue. We've gotten to the sex part with seven so far, but none of them have been quite right. They all assumed that Grant and I were trying to backdoor -- sorry, sorry, I know -- the usual stroke story clichés. They thought they were going to be Grant's girlfriend, and I was going to be the sissy cuckold. Some of them got confused because Grant's white. Others got confused by my own decently-sized cock, and the lack of the usual fetish gear to keep me under control. Some were really into the idea of pegging me, milking me, spanking me, queening me, and generally being Grant's equal partner in my sexual humiliation.

I'd like to think the two of us are decent enough communicators. Grant's stoic and understated, but he's not dumb. Still, clichés are clichés. I'm a femboy. I'm Grant's bottom, for sure. We're circulating in a particular scene. The failures to connect are frustrating, but I get it. We're all shitty queers sometimes.

We've tried to be polite and have some fun. We took those seven back to our place -- not all at once, of course. We let them watch me suck Grant's cock and take it in my boi-hole. I've eaten a few pussies, sucked a few titties, and licked a few girls' buttholes. It's been cool. I'm definitely bi. Grant is too. I've watched him get sucked, fuck some pussies, and even get inside one girl's ass. We did this thing where a girl sucked his cock while I tongued his asshole, and then we kept switching places, competing to see whose mouth would finish him off. It makes no sense as a real competition, I know, but it's hot as hell when both bottoms are willing to play along.

Some of those nights were truly great, but it's all been one-and-done so far. Those other girls just weren't hearing us. They weren't looking past the surface, or even past the porn we reminded them of. Not a single one of them was comfortable letting me penetrate them with my dick. I'm not blaming or shaming, but it's illustrative.

Ginny's different. I had a good feeling about her right away. After two dates, she's back at our place, and things are about to get freaky. I'll bring you up to speed first.

Ginny's hot, but that's nothing special. Sorry, but you know what I mean. What's different is that she's a friend of a friend. She came with a good reference. Since we had some lead time before meeting her in person, we arranged a proper date: a sit-down restaurant, like actual adults. It wasn't a particularly good restaurant, because we're all college students and basically broke, but it was a very different vibe from the parties and clubs. It went really well.

She didn't come home with us after that first date. I texted her back, rather than having Grant do it -- just one more detail to stress that the two of us didn't quite fit the mold. She replied, and said yes to a second date with both of us.

We found a place where we could have some real privacy. We got down to it; we got into the sex stuff. She actually listened. She asked serious questions. She didn't just roll over, either. She had ideas of her own; some of them were about her, of course, but some of them built on what the two of us were trying to figure out.

The scene we've hashed out is pretty inspired, I think. Instead of ducking around all those pesky clichés, we've decided to confront them head-on. As far as scenes go, this one feels like it's going to be downright theatrical. Ginny and I are totally down for it. Grant is Grant; he loves me, and he's willing to play along.

Ginny hasn't committed to anything past tonight, but I feel like she gets why this is so important to us. She's willing to offer us a glimpse into what our lives might be like post-intermission.

* * * * * * *

I'm in the bathroom, femming it up hardcore. I don't bust out the lingerie very often, but I'm feeling extra girly tonight. I'm finishing up my light, natural makeup, and getting ready to apply the lip gloss.

Ginny walks in. I see her in the mirror. She's in jeans and a tee, with her light-blonde hair up in a ponytail. She instantly gets that nasty, knowing look in her eye. She loves it when I'm naked -- or near to it -- while she's fully clothed. She loves watching me get ready for Grant.

"Hey, Lee-Lee," she says. Her voice is dripping with condescension. She gets off on the idea that being feminized humiliates me.

I mostly ignore her. She doesn't get it yet. She will.

She strokes my panty-covered ass, then casually walks up to the vanity mirror next to me. She finds some lipstick and pretends to touch herself up. She washes her hands. She's always trying to throw me off balance, but I'm wise to her bullshit.

Predictably, she doesn't leave the bathroom. Instead, she turns to me and whispers in my ear, "Just because you look better as a girl doesn't mean you look good, sissy. You're lucky Grant's willing to even put his alpha cock in your blown-out sissy-hole."

"He stretches you out, too, Ginny," I reply, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah," she retorts, "but I have a real pussy. I've got muscles in there. I can get pregnant with an alpha's baby for real, too -- and I've got the tits to feed it."

"Barely," I scoff.

"Better than your ironing board, bitch," she seethes. She spanks my ass. I try not to jump, but it was a solid hit and she knows it. Seeing my reaction cools her off. The evil look returns to her face.

She reaches down, and tickles my panty-covered balls with a single finger.

"You could finally cage this smooth little beta dicklet for him, Lee-Lee," she says. "That might help a little. You could wear a plug. You could beg him to collar you. You could take hormones. It's kind of sad; sissies should work for it. You're lazy and spoiled. Grant's going to dump you. He and I are going to find a proper sissy -- one that understands its place."

I bite my tongue. If anyone's the lazy bitch, it's her. I take Grant's cock twice as often and twice as hard. She wants alpha cock on her terms. She wants it in her pussy all the time. She puts on a good show of worshiping it with her mouth, but I can tell she thinks she's doing Grant a favor. I also don't think she's very good at it.

I can also tell she hesitates when she licks his ass -- and don't even get me started on anal. She gets so scared and so bossy. She has no idea what it means to be truly, completely owned.

"You wearing one?" I ask her casually. "A plug? Lord knows you need the training back there."

She doesn't spank me again. She knows it would be a sign of weakness this time. She stares daggers; I see them in the mirror, but I don't dignify them with a reaction.

"Yeah, just like you need to train yourself to have a real pussy," she counters. "Oh. Wait."

If Ginny weren't so fucking hot, I really do think Grant would've dumped her already. Alas, she isn't lazy when it comes to her looks -- and, much as I loathe to admit it, she's got quite the natural head start. She keeps herself just as smooth and slim as me, and she definitely puts in the work on that tiny ass of hers. She's also a few inches shorter than me, which makes it even easier for her to lean into her femininity. Obviously, she wasn't lying about the tits. They're small, but they're perky, and her nipples are perfectly sized and positioned. I know Grant likes kneading and sucking on those beauties. I wish he'd lick and suck my nipples like that, and get that same dreamy look on his face.

Even worse, her makeup game is completely on point. I never feel confident adding eyeliner, eye shadow, or mascara. Meanwhile, she's got half a dozen nuanced looks she can paint on her face, and she makes it look easy. They each complement different wardrobes.

God, I hate her sometimes. She really does get in my head, even if not in exactly the ways she thinks she does.

That's why I'm going all out tonight. That's why I'm going to worship Grant's alpha cock like I've never worshiped it before. I know my man is teetering right on the edge. I know he's getting sick of her shit. I just have to prove myself one more time. Then she'll finally get it. Ginny's gonna get it.

I finish my makeup and get an evil look of my own. I see it in the mirror. Ginny sees it, too, and actually gets confused for a moment. I turn around and saunter out of the bathroom. She follows behind.

Grant sees us both. He smiles.

"Hey, you two," he says happily.

"Hey, baby," Ginny replies.

I seize the advantage while Ginny is busy jawing. I hold Grant's gaze and walk all the way up to him. Before he can reach out to grab my waist. I fall to my knees. His hands find my head instead. I smile dreamily when I feel his fingers in my hair, but I don't close my eyes.

"Hello, master," I say. "How may I serve you?"

Ginny's by Grant's side now. She rubs his back. I can see her looking down at me, but I don't let my submissive gaze waver. She's not getting the satisfaction.

"Mmmm," she says, "somebody's hungry -- and thirsty. Greedy little sissy, pretending to be good. She wants your alpha cock, baby. She wants it for her. She's selfish."

Grant furrows his eyebrows and glances over at her.

"Should he not?" he asks.

That throws her a little, but she recovers quickly enough.

"Oh, no," she says, "she's addicted. You did that to her. You made her a cock addict -- a cum addict. You didn't even have to try. You're an alpha, baby. It's natural. But now she's a junkie, looking for her fix. Shouldn't she have to earn it?"

I let her talk. I won't say I'm completely confident this is going to go my way. I know, though, that my best chance is to be as submissive as possible, and certainly not a catty bitch. Some alphas like to watch their bitches fight with each other. Grant's not like that. He's laid back. He loves love.

He's so laid back that Ginny just doesn't get it. She will. Did I say that already? Sorry. It's become something of a mantra. It's been keeping me from clawing her eyes out.

"Okay," Grant replies. He's still a little skeptical. "How exactly should he 'earn it?'"

Ginny bites her lip. It isn't sexy at all. It's vicious.

"She should worship your asshole, baby," she says. "That keeps even cock and cum junkies like her in their place."

Grant looks down at me. He gives me a questioning look.

"Should I worship your asshole, master?" I ask.

He does that half smile. It's more at the situation than at me. "Sure, Lee," he says. "That actually sounds good."

"Would you like me to help undress you, master?" I ask.

Grant's already peeling off his shirt, exposing his broad, muscular chest. For the brief moment that the tee is covering his eyes, I steal a glance at his developed pecs and abs. I sigh. He looks amazing. He's so powerful. He could casually wreck either of us.

"That's okay, Lee," he says. "I've got it, uh, uncovered. Why don't you head over to the bed? Ginny, baby, go get Lee a pillow for his knees."

"Has she even earned one?" she asks. She runs a finger along his right pectoral. Her gaze telegraphs attraction, even though her mind is still fixated on torturing and humiliating me.

Grant stares at her. I suppress an evil grin. Ginny fucked up. Ginny questioned the alpha instead of obeying him.

The stare penetrates, finally. She fetches a pillow and tosses it to the ground. I crawl over and retrieve it with my mouth, then put it where it belonged in the first place.

Grant's naked, and he's taken his position in front of the bed -- bent over, bracing himself with both hands. It looks submissive at first glance, but somebody on their knees behind you, ready to eat your ass, is plenty to reverse the dynamic.

"You're so fucking lucky Grant is your alpha," Ginny says. "He treats you so much better than you deserve."

"I love that you're my alpha, master," I say, refusing to reply to Ginny directly. "I love serving you."

"Well, I think you do a great job, Lee," Grant says, "so why don't you go ahead and put those skills to work? After all this time, I don't think I need to micromanage."

"Yes, master," I reply.

Ginny's hand is already sliding towards the buttons and zipper of her jeans. I don't give anything away. I let her keep digging her hole.

I gently place my hands on Grant's muscular ass. I give each cheek a low-key massage. I move my face closer, and spread him just enough press my mouth against his brown hole.

I give him the best fucking rim job in the history of rim jobs. I can tell from his reactions. I steal one more glance towards Ginny. I see her on the bed, one leg off and one on, jeans pulled down just past her skinny thighs, hand in her panties. She's rubbing Grant's back with her other hand, but her divided attention is perfectly symbolic. She's focused on herself, then me, then Grant. She's such a selfish, stupid bitch.

I put all of my focus on Grant. My cock is throbbing in my sheer V-string panties, but my own needs are irrelevant. I serve my alpha. I serve him so much better than Ginny does.

"That's right, Lee-Lee," she whispers. She's mostly in her own head, using my imagined humiliation as a tool to reach her orgasm. "You're his sissy. You're his fucking property. Worship his shithole. His shit is worth more than your whole fucking life. You should beg to eat it. You should pay for the privilege of becoming his toilet slave."

The next noise Grant makes isn't a groan or moan of pleasure. It's a chuckle. I know it well. He thinks Ginny's being fucking ridiculous.

I think of a new mantra: dig, dig, dig that hole, Ginny. Dig, dig, dig.

Grant does avoid micromanaging for awhile, but arousal eventually overtakes him. "Push in a little, Lee," he pants. "Just a little. Wiggle around."

One of his hands travels down to his cock. He starts masturbating slowly, carefully. He doesn't want to cum. He's strong enough to brace himself on the bed with just his other hand, at least for a while.

I follow his command immediately. I penetrate him with my stiffened tongue, and use it to tickle both of his rings at once. I murmur something resembling a 'yes, master,' right into his asshole while I do it.

Ginny seems to like it even more than Grant does. I'm a little surprised, actually. She's got such a bug up her ass about penetration that I assumed she'd be turned off by the thought of anything invading Grant's asshole, even at his own request.

It turns out she's a filthy girl, too, though -- at least when it comes to the stuff she wants me to endure -- so maybe the thought of me tasting the inside of Grant's ass tips the scales back the other way.

Grant doesn't cum, but I think my tongue action pushed him way closer than he thought it would. I smile to myself. I'm doing well. That would make me feel good any day. Today is special. Today, my service is going to be worth more. I just know it.

"Okay, Lee," Grant pants, "I gotta fuck ya. Ginny, get the lube."

Ginny doesn't talk back this time, and she's quick enough to get the can from the shelf. This part always leaves her conflicted, though. She's bad at hiding it. She gets off on my complete anal surrender to alpha cock, but every time Grant chooses my boi-hole instead of her pussy, her confidence falters.

It's a win-win for me. I love Grant's cock. I can cum hands-free from his masterful fucking, and he has zero interest in denying me my submissive, beta-girl orgasms. Gallons upon gallons of alpha cum up my boi-hole over the past five months are ample evidence that Grant has a great time too.

Ginny, meanwhile, has the same issue every sissy-torturing sadist has. She needs a special kind of sissy to keep her own selfish fantasies burning brightly. She needs one that's perpetually conflicted -- that always hates itself. I'm not that kind of sissy. I'm not a sissy at all. I'm a femboy, and I like being one. I love alpha cock, and I don't care if everybody knows it. Grant gets me. Ginny doesn't -- not yet. Oh, those tantalizing mantras. It's almost time.

I crawl up to the bed and splay out prone. It's one of our favorite positions. My hands are as far away from my dick as they can get. My legs are spread. My head's turned to one side; I haven't needed to bite a pillow in ages. I want Grant to see my face when he claims and conquers my boi-hole yet again. I'll feign a tiny hint of discomfort right when he penetrates me, just to give him that extra boost of confidence in the size of his alpha cock. After that, though, all he'll see is beatific acceptance. He'll know that I love being his beta, his boi-girl, his bitch. He'll see that his cock inside of me is what completes me. He'll see that he is the source of all of my pleasure and satisfaction.

He slides my silky V-string down to my knees. I feel the slight tension of the waistband around my spread legs. I hear him lubing up his cock. I feel two slick fingers slide effortlessly into my boi-hole. I release a happy, feminine sigh.

I can hear Ginny masturbating and muttering again.

"God, she's so fucking pathetic," she says. "So fucking owned. This is so hot, baby. Wreck this fucking sissy bitch. Fuck her until her sissy balls shrivel up and fall off. Cage that clitty. Fucking prolapse. Need a fucking plug just to keep her guts inside of her."

I could go on; she certainly does. She's quiet enough that Grant doesn't take offense. He knows she's not really telling him what to do. She's just chasing her own sadistic orgasm. She doesn't realize that that's almost as bad. A good girlfriend would be licking his ass, or at least caressing his body. A really good girlfriend would have her mouth or her asshole presented as close to my boi-hole as possible, offering their alpha a second option for extra variety and extra fun.

Instead, she watches Grant mount me, claim me, and give me a gloriously dominant boi-hole fucking. She uses it like porn.

Grant's hands start on my shoulders. He presses his thumbs into the muscles near my shoulder blades, giving me a rough massage that would be moan-inducing all by itself. My vocal cords are a little too busy expressing appreciation for his alpha cock, though.

Grant's decided to begin the reaming with shorter, shallower strokes, tilted downwards to find my B-spot immediately. He's also decided to start strong; this isn't a slow fuck. My well-lubed boi-hole warms up quickly, and then that warmth spreads. My lips part and I start to drool. My moans degrade into rhythmic grunts. He's pushing each one out of my B-hole, to pair with droplets of pre-cum leaking from my limp beta dick.

"God, she better not cum," Ginny mutters.

My eyelids are heavy and my eyes are practically crossed, but I can still vaguely make her out. She's still in that weird position: one leg off the bed, one on it, bent at the knee. She still hasn't pulled down her panties. Her hand is still stuffed down the front of them, furiously jilling her clit.

Grant finally slides his hands off my shoulders and onto the mattress. He lowers himself onto me, and his strokes get longer and deeper. They get faster too. I'm a little confused; things are happening quicker than usual.

"Shit, Lee, I'm so sorry," he whispers in my ear. "You're amazing. I'm gonna cum."

I'm too far gone to reply properly, but I manage something like a nod.

Grant finds my lips with his, and he pushes them together. It's not even a kiss, really, but it's intense. He doesn't penetrate my mouth with this tongue. He just keeps pushing. He even presses my lower lip between his two.

I understand in just a few more seconds. He's intentionally ramping up the intensity to get to his orgasm faster. He's literally pushing and flexing himself closer to it. He interlocks his fingers with mine from above. He squeezes, hard. When he flexes his arms and pulls them downward, mine helplessly follow. His weight pushes my body into the mattress.