You See Bi/Bi, and We Say Hello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fires his alpha cum deep into my boi-hole.

I moan into his mouth. He rumbles into mine. He keeps his cock buried in me for his whole orgasm. He pushes, squeezes, and pins me so hard that it hurts; if I'd been able to cum, that little bit of pain would've been hot sauce on ramen. Instead, it's a terrible tease.

Grant finally pulls his lips away from mine. We both inhale sharply. He collapses on me, but I sense urgency. It's not sexual. He's not psyching himself up for another fuck, even though he could probably deliver it. He's trying to recover.

Ginny, meanwhile, had her selfish fucking orgasm precisely because I didn't get one.

Grant dismounts and hurries to the bathroom. "I'm really sorry," he repeats. "I fucked up. I'm gonna be late."

As soon we're out of his line of sight, Ginny starts slapping my ass.

"And that's how it's done, Lee-Lee," she says. "Your pleasure isn't even on the fucking list. Sissy. Faggot. Cum. Dump."

I desperately want to respond, but I can't think of anything catty to say. I'm too frustrated. Ginny gets up and gets some tissues for herself. She wipes her pussy, then pulls up her jeans and fastens them. She heads into the bathroom with Grant. I can barely hear them talking over the running water, and I can't make out the words. I don't get nervous, though. I think it's a done deal.

They come back out, and Grant gets dressed. He spares me a gentle caress along my back. It gets interrupted by the bra strap. Oh, well.

"I love you, master," I say meekly.

"I love you too, Lee," he replies warmly. "I'll make it up to you."

Then he drops the hammer, casually as can be.

"Okay, I gotta head out," he says. "You guys stay here until I get back. Ginny, Lee's in charge while I'm gone."

I don't literally cum. I do, though; I figuratively fucking cum. Grant's just given me everything. I've never loved him more.

"Wait, what?" Ginny asks. Without even meaning to, she gives me a gift of her own. She sounds like she's just been slapped in her stupid fucking face. In a way, she has.

I'm still on my tummy. I've got a giant load of alpha cum in my boi-hole and don't really want to move around. I'd love to be able to see what's happening. Nevertheless, I can picture it in my mind's eye: Grant staring at her like she's an idiot, and Ginny staring back because she is one -- well, at least about this stuff. She does fine in school. I'm not an unfair catty bitch.

"Uh... pretty self-explanatory, babe," he says. "I'm leaving, you guys are staying, Lee's in charge of you."

He's always giving her these little second chances. Well, the bill for them just came due.

"Baby, wait," she says.

I hear her scurrying over to him.

"Let me come with you," she pleads. "You're so hot. I love you so much. You can show me off. Give me five minutes -- no, like, three minutes -- and I'll get myself all dolled up. Everyone will be green with envy."

Grant sighs. I hear bodies moving and coming together; he's embracing her. They're kissing. I hear her moan softly into his mouth.

The kiss breaks, and Grant just keeps on giving.

"That's five swats for making me late, Ginny," he says. "Lee can deliver them, or maybe you guys can come to some other arrangement. His call."

"Baby, no!" Ginny cries, and then I hear her covering her mouth. That's the word you never, ever say out of turn to your alpha. Even a stupid bitch like her knows that.

"That's five more," Grant says casually, and then he leaves the apartment.

I know Grant's cum is probably going to leak out of me, but now I don't care. I get up off the bed, losing the V-string completely. My dick hangs free. My sheer thigh-highs are slipping a bit, but that doesn't matter to me either. I strut over to Ginny. For once, I'm happy I've got those extra inches of height on her.

"Strip," I command.

"Oh fuck you," she spits back. Her body language shifts immediately to defiance.

"You're up to fifteen," I reply.

"You can't do that!" she yells. "I don't care what Grant said; sissies can't add swats."

"Tell you what," I offer, "I'll keep it at fifteen, and repeat what you just said to Grant when he gets home -- or I'll keep your bitchy disobedience vague and it goes up to twenty."

"This is bullshit," she says. "I'm out of here."

I shrug. "Bye forever, Ginny," I say. "That's always an option. I won't miss you. Grant might... but not as much as you think he will. He's an alpha. Girls are lined up around the block for him."

That word keeps her frozen in place: alpha. It reminds her of his cock. It reminds her of all the orgasms he's dominantly fucked out of her pussy. She knows I'm telling the truth about all those other girls. She's lucky he's not fucking any of them on the side already.

Ginny clenches her jaw. She silently seethes. Then she makes one more play. "I'm gonna tell Grant everything you say and do when he gets home," she threatens.

She starts stripping, though. She unfastens her jeans again.

"Starting now, though, right?" I ask. "Twenty?"

She stares daggers and refuses to reply. She keeps undressing. The tee comes off.

"A bra?" I ask. "Really?"

"I swear to..." she begins, but she doesn't finish. Her cheeks flush.

In another few moments, she's completely naked. Her body language changes again. We've been naked together plenty of times, but she knows this is different. She hunches and shivers. She instinctively tries to shield her private bits from my view.

"Okay," I begin, clapping my hands together. "First things first: Grant's alpha cum is starting to leak out of my boi-hole, so get back there and lick it all up."

Ginny stands up straighter. Her eyes are beyond murderous. She's thinking about finding my family and killing them too. I'd say, "Sorry, Mom," but there's no need. My mom could take this skinny little bitch.

"Fuck. You," she says.

"Wow," I reply. "You're refusing Grant's alpha cum? I cannot wait to tell him that. That's worth ten swats to gloss over, easy."

Ginny finally explodes. She waves her arms wildly. "You're a sissy fucking faggot!" she shrieks. "You don't get to do this! You don't get your faghole licked! I'm Grant's girlfriend!"

I decide it's time to drop some of the femboy pretense. Grant could fold me up like a lawnchair, it's true, but I don't take hormones. I'm completely male. I've got height, weight, reach, and testosterone on this hysterical bitch. I grab her biceps and squeeze hard, reminding her of all four advantages.

"Let me ask you something," I say loudly. I let my voice drop. It's still nowhere near a bass tone, or even a baritone, but the change gets Ginny's attention.

"Has Grant ever once called me a sissy?" I ask.

I don't wait long to continue. I let her stunned silence serve as her answer.

"Has he ever called you his girlfriend?" I press.

She thinks about it. Her lower lip starts to quiver. Her eyes get wet. They lose their defiance, though not their hatred -- not entirely.

"Alphas have girlfriends sometimes, I guess," I say. "Most of the time they just have bitches."

I think I already told you that Ginny's kinda stupid about this stuff. I give her a minute to process.

"I'm not eating your ass," she says flatly.

I shrug. "Let's call it an even forty, then," I reply.

I walk over to the nightstand, grab some tissues, and wad them up. I stuff them into my cleft. I take a seat on the bed, and tap my legs three times.

"Up and over, Ginny," I say, "or out the door.

"Or," I muse, "I guess you could take your chances with Grant when he gets home. Mmmmm, just thinking about those big, strong arms of his, and those hands... ooh, or maybe he'll use a paddle! Boy oh boy, I would not want to get a real punishment spanking from him."

"What do you want?" Ginny asks. The word are full of hate, but I can tell she's cooled off.

"Uh, I want you to obey your fucking alpha by obeying the bitch he put in charge of you, bitch," I reply immediately.

She squirms some more, but then walks over to me. I can tell she wants to cover herself. It takes something out of her to display herself to me; it costs her some dignity.

"That's not what I mean," she says. "Grant said we could come to an arrangement."

I raise my eyebrows. I remember that I'm horny as shit.

"Five swats," I tell her. "That's non-negotiable. They're going to be real ones, too -- nothing like Grant's would be, but I know how to spank a bratty little ass."

"And then what?" she asks. Her eyes narrow with suspicion. It's strange, because she has to know what's coming.

"And then you decide how much help you get to cum," I answer. "Ten swats, and you can use your hand. Fifteen gets you the wand. Stick with five, and I hope you can figure out how to cum from your ass like a bitch, hands-free -- except that I don't, actually. I don't give a shit."

Ginny goes through the motions again: hate, silence, and pretending like she's not seriously considering it. I roll my eyes.

"Going once," I say. "Going twice. No bidders? Forty hard swats, then."

"Five swats, I get the wand for the spanking and the anal, and you can suck on my titties all you want afterwards, until Grant gets home," she blurts out.

I stare skeptically at her small tits. They really are perfect, unless size is your thing. "Ten," I counter. She doesn't need to know exactly how much I like them.

Ginny stamps her feet. A petulant growl emanates from her throat. She storms off to retrieve the wand. I grab the lube, still on the bed, and make sure I'll be able to reach it when she's on my lap. I position a pillow where her head will be. Ginny comes back with the toy and an extension cord.

She takes her position on my lap as abruptly and unceremoniously as she can. She tries to hurt me. She fails.

I look down at her tiny, tight little ass, and I'm genuinely torn. This is everything I ever wanted. I want to live in these next few moments forever. My cock, balls, and B-spot are aching, though. I want to get to the next part too.

"I'll let the usual 'thank you's and whatnot slide this time," I say -- but then I change my mind. "I don't know, though; maybe you could knock a swat or two off the total if you convince me that you've learned something, and that you're ready to adjust your shitty attitude."

"I think I can take ten from you, Lee-Lee," she says. I hear the fear and uncertainty in her voice. I hear the wand start buzzing, and feel it just over my lap.

I know spanking is supposed to come with a mindfuck, but I'm done waiting for payback. I give her perfect little ass a few dominant squeezes, then get right into it. I don't waste a single swat on fakeouts or exploratory taps.

I bring my hand down with full force on the lower part of her left ass cheek. The sound is a high-pitched thunderclap. Her voice strains as she screams. She only remembers there's a pillow to bite on halfway through.

I wait just a little bit before spanking her again. I want to give her a chance to earn that slight reprieve I dangled in front of her. For now, she keeps her head down on the pillow.

I hit her right cheek with just as much force. The angle's not quite as good, but it's just as psychologically satisfying for me.

Ginny grunt-screams into the pillow. Then she lifts her head.

"I'm Grant's bitch!" she whines. "He put you in charge and I didn't listen!"

"That's a great start, Ginny," I say gently.

I spank her again. This time, I catch part of the leg below her left cheek.

She uses the pillow again; I can tell she's biting it. She raises up again after she's done. She's trying not to cry.

"You're not a sissy!" she groans. "You're a femboy!" The short statements come out with vocal fry -- the consequence of trying to suppress sobs.

"My, how enlightened," I reply sarcastically. "Somebody was paying attention in Gender Studies 404 after all."

I don't get any more creative with my swats. I keep up the force and intensity, though. I mix up the locations, but I focus on the small, tight, proper target. Some people get off on striking their prey all over. I've suddenly discovered that I'm not like that. I like hitting the ass itself. It's a cliché for a reason. Somehow, it feels right -- physically, even, not just psychologically. It's easier for me to admit that Ginny's ass is amazing, now that I get to spank it. It's amazingly spankable.

SWAT!

"I was a lazy, selfish bitch!" Ginny cries out. "I disrespected my alpha!"

SWAT!

"I need to take my alpha's cum no matter where it's been!" she says. That one hurts her. That one's a small surrender to me, not just to Grant. I can tell her tears are flowing for real.

SWAT!

"Ungh!" she grunts. "I'm... I'm sorry, Lee! I'm sorry!"

"You're so close, Ginny," I say. "One more. Show me you've really learned."

SWAT!

"I... I should've been working with you," she blubbers. "We should've been serving Grant together."

That satisfies me. That's a big step for Grant's stupid little bitch.

"Congratulations, Ginny," I say. "You just took three strokes off your total. You're all done.

"Well," I add coyly, "with the spanking."

Ginny moans her defeat. She halfheartedly plays with the wand, still buzzing between us. I fetch the can of lube, and I coat a single finger. I massage her tight little asshole, making sure it's nice and wet. I add even more lube.

I penetrate her, and she groans. She doesn't get bossy. She doesn't talk back.

I still don't literally cum, but, by god, I feel incredible.

I rub Ginny's back with my other hand and whisper gentle but dominant words of encouragement. I give her a chance to adjust to my full finger's length, and then two fingers' width.

"Okay," I say, withdrawing my fingers from her ass, "that should be more than enough warmup. You're only taking a little beta dicklet, after all."

Ginny tenses up immediately. I wait.

"I... I think I need more warming up, Lee," she says meekly. She's still sniffling, but her tears have dried.

"Why?" I ask.

I wait for a real answer. It doesn't take long. Ginny's coming around. She's almost got it, because she's about to get it.

"Because your dick's pretty big, Lee," she says. "It's pretty thick. Please. I'm scared."

I smile. "Okay, Ginny," I reply. "Because you were honest with me, and asked nicely, I'll warm you up with three fingers."

I add more lube. I take it slow. The wand's not enough to fully distract her this time. She sucks air through her teeth, and her hole spasms around my digits. I give her a little more time with three fingers just an inch or so inside of her, but then I sink in fully. I move them around a little, acclimating the next few inches of her back channel to both invasion and repetitive motion. I'd never say it out loud, but I'll think it: Grant hasn't fucked her back here nearly enough. I think that's part of the reason why she's been so stupidly, confidently wrong about the nature of their relationship.

Ginny will never be truly ready for my dick up her ass -- or never admit it, at least. She's changed strategies. She's playing the virginal victim. I have to adapt.

I give her three dominant pats on the center of her back. "It's time," I tell her. My tone leaves no room for debate.

Reluctantly, she crawls off my lap, towards the sleeping pillows.

"On your back," I command. "You need to fully imprint. You need to look in my eyes when my big femboy dick penetrates you."

"Okay, Lee," she says meekly. "Can I have a pillow, please? My butt's still sore."

"Yes you may," I reply. "Get yourself situated while I lube up."

I stand up, turn around, and watch Ginny work. She moves gingerly, and takes real care to get all the pillows where she thinks they'll help her the most. Seven swats isn't the end of the world, but she's not used to real punishment. Her ass will be red for a while. I don't think it'll turn black and blue.

I make sure my dick is well lubed. It's an unspoken rule of being top bitch that you don't do serious damage to another bitch's holes without explicit permission. A torn rectum is no fun for anybody. Ass cheeks are a different story, especially when the alpha started the punishment tally himself.

I get back on the bed and crawl over to Ginny. I gaze deeply into her eyes. I see the fading sparks of defiance, disbelief, and repulsion. Taking their place are humiliation, and the fear of more of it to come. I see another kind of fear, too: the fear of the dick itself. FDR, eat your heart out.

Every once in awhile, I also see the cloudy haze of lust; the wand is still buzzing near her clit. She's still moving it around with her right hand.

I've already gotten a lot of toxic shit out of my system. I feel better. I decide to throw Ginny off balance one more time. I decide to kill her with kindness -- or, you know, something near enough. My dick is still going in her ass.

I lean over and caress her face while I lazily stroke my cock. I kiss her forehead, then her cheek, then her lips. She doesn't kiss back. She's still humiliated and afraid, but now she's also genuinely confused. I savor it.

"You're really pretty, Ginny," I whisper. "Grant and I both think so."

"I --" she begins, but I shush her. To be honest, I'm not sure she had anything else to say.

"Think of this as a second chance," I suggest. "After all of this is settled, you and I can be Grant's bitches together. Grant's a laid-back guy. He likes a happy home. He likes horny bitches who love him and love each other."

I want to wait; I want to see if she gets it. I can't, though. My dick's either going to explode or deflate. The blood can only stay in there for so long.

I take my hand off of Ginny's face and use that arm to slow my descent. The pillow under her ass gives my dick a clear approach to her glistening pink hole. I don't even steal a glance. I find it by feel. Ginny's going to be looking in my eyes the whole time, even if I have to pry an eyelid open with my fingers.

I place the head of my throbbing dick right at the entrance to her ass. I give her more gentle kisses. I shush her through her asshole's initial spasm -- its instinctive rejection of such a large invader. I encourage her to relax.

When the time is right, I push in, and tell her to push out. She obeys. She submits.

She gives me her special face: the look of a girl who's still new to sodomy, and still can't quite tell if she'll enjoy it or not. She still finds the sensations strange and intense. She's still a little nervous because the outstrokes make her feel like she's shitting. I try to channel Grant -- those sandy, upturned eyebrows, and those sympathetic olive-green eyes. I try to set aside Ginny's past behavior and focus on being the kind of top bitch that Grant would want me to be.

I never close my eyes, even when I kiss her. I don't collapse down to rut. I'm using both arms now to make sure that my head stays right above hers. I want her completely locked in.

"That's my dick inside of you, baby," I whisper. "I'm top bitch. You're second bitch. Accept the place your alpha has given you. This is where Grant decided you need to be right now. That means it's okay to enjoy it. You can submit to me, because it's submitting to him. You can enjoy taking it up the ass. Every bitch should."

Ginny starts grunting, groaning, and moaning. She's not losing herself to pleasure. She's still in the process of figuring all of this out -- her new place in the relationship, and my dick's new place inside of her. Maybe she's adapting -- to one, or to both. It's too soon to tell.

I quickly discover that it's hard work to make a bitch imprint on your dick. My body wants to collapse onto hers. My arms are getting sore. It's difficult just to maintain eye contact the whole time, all my other efforts notwithstanding.