You See Bi/Bi, and We Say Hello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If not for the sublime psychological beauty of the moment, I'm not even sure I could cum. I know I have to, though. It's vital.

If she orgasms too, well, that'll be a nice bonus. It'll reinforce the imprint. Even after those glorious, vengeful seven swats on her tight little ass, I can't say I'd be too broken up if she doesn't. Heaven forbid she take a single fucking without getting an orgasm, right?

"I'm going to cum inside of you now, Ginny," I whisper. "My femboy juices are going to shoot deep inside of your ass. That means that until Grant gets home, you're mine."

I take inspiration from our temporarily-absent alpha and push my lips into Ginny's. I slide down to my elbows and grab at her silky, blonde hair with my hands. I'm not shoving anything into her mouth -- not even my tongue -- so I don't hold back. I take control of her head and push it towards mine. Our lips press against our teeth. It hurts.

I finally collapse onto her. I feel the wand's powerful vibrations on my pelvis; I've trapped it between us. I also finally close my eyes.

I cum, and it hurts a little; this orgasm was delayed a little too long, and I pushed a little too hard to make it happen. All of that is okay, though. This is a brand-new experience for me. It's as intensely emotional as it is sexual. This kind of pain doesn't enhance my pleasure, but there's more than enough pleasure to offset it. For just a few moments, I become completely selfish. I forget about my alpha. I'm cumming deep inside of a beautiful girl's ass. I'm making her my bitch. I love it.

A second later, Ginny cums too. She cums from the wand, first and foremost, but that's okay. It's a start. She cums with a dick in her ass -- one almost as long and as thick as her alpha's. She cums while hot semen is shooting into her most private place. As far as I know, I'm only the second person to have that privilege -- and, Grant being Grant, he didn't bother with all of this primal dom/sub stuff. That's why Ginny might actually imprint on my dick. It might be more than just a crazy fantasy.

Eventually, Ginny starts to whine into my lips. I feel her trying to tug the wand away from her clit.

I move my hips. I heave up on my elbows, even though my arms and legs both feel wobbly. I let her move the wand and avoid the worst of the overload. I collapse down again. I pull my lips away from hers and gasp for air. I let myself sink into the natural missionary position: my face down on the pillow next to hers, mouth over her clavicle. I kiss her there. I turn my head and kiss her neck.

"Good girl," I whisper. "You're learning. We can love each other. You can even think of me as your girlfriend if you want -- your big-dicked girlfriend, who fucks you."

My deflating member slips from her ass. Her twitching muscles give it one last squeeze on its way out.

Ginny turns off the wand and lets it go. Then she manages to surprise me. She wraps her arms around my lingerie-clad body and rubs my smooth, hairless back. She lightly traces her fingernails across it, making me shiver. I take the cue and lift my head. I find her face. Her blue eyes are different. Emotions are still at war within them, but it's a different skirmish from before.

The hate is gone; so, too, is the fear. I see guilt and confusion, mostly, but I also detect one other contender: affection. She came, after all. We shared an intense sexual moment with each other -- with just each other.

"I was thinking of Grant," she says softly. I don't believe her.

"That's okay, baby," I reply. "That's just fine."

I kiss her tenderly. Her lips part. I stick my tongue out, only to find hers doing the same. I laugh a little. She's still not ready to fully accept that I'm top bitch. She's at least accepted that we're the same: submissive, feminine servants to the dominant, masculine alpha. Like I said before: it's a start.

When the kiss breaks, I decide to prod her one last time. What can I say? I'm a little catty. If Ginny's attitude keeps adjusting, though, maybe mine will too.

"I'll be sure to tell Grant you can't tell the difference between a beta dicklet and an alpha cock," I whisper playfully.

Ginny scowls, but then she rolls her eyes and sighs. I slide my whole body down until my mouth is lined up with her small, perky breast. I start suckling. She absentmindedly caresses my head, neck, and shoulders. I can feel her attention wandering. She's off in her own little world. She's trying to figure some shit out. I would know. I've been there.

Her tits are fantastic. After a few minutes of suckling, I feel my body start to betray me. I begin to feel warm, pleasant, charitable feelings towards Grant's second bitch. I feel us bonding. I don't know if it'll stick, but I think I want it to.

I only vaguely register the front door locks clicking open. Ginny's a little slow on the uptake too. We drag ourselves back to the real world and stumble out of bed. I'm sure we're a mess. We're each suffering a different stage of gravity's revenge, and, for my part, I'm not sure the wadded-up tissues caught everything. What goes up the ass must come down. Ginny was probably sitting in a wet spot on the pillow for a few minutes before Grant arrived home.

Ginny doesn't bother with tissues or panties. She's finally focused on something other than herself. We both walk over to Grant, and get down on our knees together, side by side.

"Welcome home, master," we both say.

Grant does something I've never seen him do. He smiles all the way. He practically beams.

"Hey, you two," he says, looking us both over. "I get the feeling things went well."

"They did, master," I reply.

He gives me a trusting nod, but he also gives Ginny a chance.

"Lee spanked me, then fucked me in the ass, then sucked on my titties until you came home," she says.

I smile, vindicated. It's all in the way she said it. There was no accusation. There was no brattiness. She wasn't trying to curry favor or get me in trouble. She's learned a lot. She's accepted a lot.

"Did you cum?" he asks. It's to both of us, but I let Ginny go first.

She blushes. "Yes, master," she says.

"Yes, master," I echo. I don't feel any shame or guilt at all.

Grant nods. "Good," he says. "That's really good, you two.

"Oh, and I have presents," he says, as if he just remembered.

We both perk up. Grant pulls two medium-sized boxes out of a bag, tossing the empty receptacle aside. He sets one of the boxes down on a nearby drawer, then walks back over to me.

He presents the box like it contains a wedding ring, except that I'm kneeling and receiving it, while he's standing and offering it.

It's a sleek leather collar. There's nothing particularly special about how it looks, but I beam. It's special to me.

I take a moment to admire it, then look back up at him. "I love it, master," I say. "Are you going to formally collar me?"

"Only if you accept," Grant replies.

"You're the alpha," I answer immediately. "It's not my choice. It's yours."

Grant gives me the half smile instead of the full one. He curls up his eyebrows. The message is clear: come on, now, Lee. Meet me halfway.

He's not into this shit. He never was. He played along today because Ginny needed to learn a few lessons. I have a feeling she's not quite done learning them yet.

"Of course I accept, master!" I exclaim. "I love you. You're the alpha. I'm the beta. I wear the panties. I take the cock. I'm your bitch. I should be collared, so that everybody knows it."

My naked dick twitches. I'm getting myself excited.

Grant chuckles and shakes his head. "Oh, the things I do for love," he mumbles. I think that's from a movie -- no, wait, a TV show.

He takes the collar out of the box and makes it official. I almost cry. I'm so happy.

Ginny's dumb, but she's not that dumb. She knows what's coming next. Grant fetches the other box and takes his place in front of her. I look over. She's about to cry, too, but for a very different reason.

Grant opens the box. It's another collar, just like mine. It might be a little smaller. Ginny has a very delicate neck.

"I- I-" she begins, but she can't figure out what she wants to say -- or whether, perhaps, she should just say what she's supposed to say.

"You'd rather not be a bitch," Grant says. "You'd rather be my girlfriend."

Ginny doesn't answer -- not with words, anyway. She blubbers and sniffles.

Grant proves that he's a better alpha than she deserves. "What if I told you you could be?" he asks her. "Would you hear me out?"

Ginny's head snaps up and she meets his gaze again. Hope springs to life in her bright blue eyes. It's a striking contrast to the mess she's made of her face -- well, that I helped make, too. She nods eagerly.

"Okay, baby," he says, "it's real simple. You'd be my girlfriend. Lee would be my femboy boyfriend. You'd be his girlfriend, too. He'd be... well, I'd let you guys figure that last part out for yourselves. But it'd be good, I think. We'd be good to each other.

"I think I might still need to be... the referee, let's say," he says. "The buck's gotta stop somewhere, you know?

"But you guys," he continues, "I really just don't know about all this 'alpha' and 'beta' and 'sissy' stuff. It just feels so... I dunno, cliché? Can't we just love each other? Can't we just have tons of awesome sex with each other? I think you both know I'm down to give you my cock whenever and however you want it."

I won't lie: I'm a little disappointed. All that 'stuff' is kinda fun. It excites me. Fucking Ginny in the ass did something to me, though. I feel different. I feel like maybe I do want something like what Grant's offering.

I imagine the two of us getting ready for Grant in the bathroom on special nights like this one: smiling, laughing, chatting; helping each other with our outfits and makeup; giving each other those knowing looks that I love getting from strangers when Grant and I go out together. We'd both be wordlessly teasing each other: you wear the panties. You take the cock. You're the bitch. We'd both be right. We'd both love it: what we are, and that somebody else knows.

Sure, maybe I'd prefer that fantasy if we were both wearing collars, but maybe that's not a dealbreaker. Maybe those kinky details don't mean as much to me today as they did yesterday. We'll still be crawling over to the bed and then presenting for our man. Our smooth, pre-lubed, well-trained holes will all be on offer. I imagine him behind us, swapping between my boi-hole and her asshole over and over again. Maybe he'll trade off with a dildo or a vibrator. Ginny will work the wand; I'll cum hands-free. Hell, maybe a miracle will happen and she'll learn to do the same.

I feel the old sparks flitting about, but towards a new purpose. I think about fucking Ginny. I conjure up new fantasies that include her. Sometimes I'm submitting, but sometimes I'm dominating. Grant fucks my boi-hole while I fuck her asshole. She sucks me off while he plows me. I eat her out while he plows her. Spit roasts are definitely on the menu, too.

What else?

I prepare her tight, pink little asshole for his cock with my tongue, and then with my fingers; I rub her back, whisper encouragement, and use the wand on her so she can focus completely on the mixture of intense sensations. I suck on her titties while Grant cuddle-fucks me. She takes me over her knee and milks my B-spot, while Grant sits beside her and feeds me his cock. Maybe she pegs me. We could work that into a spit roast too.

I wouldn't mind bottoming for her sometimes. I wouldn't even mind submitting to her occasionally, if I really believed she'd changed, and that she actually liked me. Grant's right. He might just be a fuckin' genius. It's the love that matters. If there's love, then the sexual possibility space opens up wide.

It's amazing how many thoughts can fly through my head in just a few seconds. I snap back to reality and worry that I've missed everything. I actually haven't missed anything. Ginny's nodding again, and Grant's smiling down at her. She's accepting his offer -- the offer he literally just made, even though it feels like I've been off in my own little world for hours.

"Okay," he says. "I'm really glad. But here's the thing, Ginny: you've been pretty shitty to Lee these past couple of weeks. I love him, and I think you know I love him, and you treated him like shit. You didn't ask me about it. You sure didn't ask him. I think you need to learn a lesson."

Ginny's face falls, but she doesn't look away. She sighs.

"Yeah," she says, "I'm sorry about that. I just... I assumed. It was stupid. It got me so hot, and I didn't think about anybody else."

Grant nods. "I'm glad to hear that, Ginny," he says. "One week. Wear the collar for one week. Lee will wear his too. He'll get one week doing this fun stuff he likes to do, and both of us will play along, and then next week we'll all sit down and figure out a new normal."

Ginny nods. It's less enthusiastic, but it's convincing. It's contrite.

"Yes, master," she says. "I accept the collar."

Grant leans over and makes it official, albeit temporary. He reaches in his pocket and pulls out two charms. He walks back over to me and shows me mine. It's a silver heart.

"You're first bitch, Lee," he says. He attaches it to the front of my collar. "Congratulations. You earned it."

"Thank you, master!" I exclaim.

"Don't fuck it up," he adds with a wink.

I smile. I feel a small thrill from that tiny hint of danger. There's always a chance for things to change underneath the alpha. If I'm not careful, I might be the next one to 'get it.'

Grant walks over to Ginny. He shows her the other charm. It's a bronze heart. He's a great guy, and I love that he's stepping so far outside of his comfort zone for me, but he's not exactly a creative genius when it comes to kink.

He kneels down and attaches it to the front of her collar.

"You're second bitch, Ginny," he says, "but you never know what might happen between now and next Friday."

"Thank you, master," she says. "I'll work hard to be the best bitch I can be."

He caresses her face and kisses her forehead. I don't get upset. She needs it. She's had a big day.

Grant stands up. "Okay, up off your knees, you two," he says with authority. "I'm horny, and the night's young, but I have a feeling we all need to get cleaned up a little bit before round two -- uh, three, I guess, for some of us."

"Yes, master," his two bitches say in unison. We both stand up.

"Now," he muses, stripping off his tee and walking towards the bathroom, "what should we do next?"

He's the alpha, so he decides. About a half an hour later, the two of us find out. We're all naked on the bed, except for a collar on each bitch. Ginny, the second bitch, is in the middle. She has alpha cock in her pussy and femboy dick in her asshole. She's working the wand down near her clit, and feeling two sets of hands wander all over her petite body. She feels two sets of lips, too -- except, of course, for when they briefly find each other instead.

Later, she's on her back, still surrounded. Those same lips have found her titties, and nurse on them greedily. Occasionally, Grant scoops a combination of alpha and femboy cum from between her legs, feeds it to me, and then watches me share it with her in turn. He and I lovingly caress our shared bitch. She's learned so much. She's adjusted her attitude beautifully. That deserves to be rewarded.

Ginny turns the wand back on. She's cum four times today already. Grant and I have some catching up to do.

Eventually, I break away from the scene -- not physically, but mentally. We're all cuddling, but I drift once again into my own little world. I start to process. I start to think about how I feel about Ginny -- the real Ginny, not the character she so graciously played for us tonight. There was some truth in the performance, of course, but the most important truth was confirmed by how fully she committed. She was more than a good sport for us. She was an MVP. She was a champion.

If you want to know what truth, in particular, her performance contained, I suppose I can let you in on a little secret: Ginny came when I spanked her. I ignored it for the sake of the scene, but I'll never forget it. It was hot.

I think I really like Ginny. I was wrong before -- not about her being hot, but about that not being anything special. I like girls. I'm attracted to them. I think I'm especially attracted to Ginny. She's got a great body, and a filthy, kinky mind. She doesn't have the ADD as badly as I do, but I still sense a sexual kinship with her. I feel like she has those same sparks: dangerous out in the real world, but glorious when it comes to all things sexual. Tonight, our sparks combined, and it was magical.

That's exactly why we'd need Grant, though -- well, you know, besides the obvious. We'd need the cock, but also a rock. We'd need a strong, quiet, impossibly-stable man to come and save us whenever our sparks ended up setting everything on fire, instead of just our sex lives.

Huh.

I think I just figured out that I love my boyfriend, and why.