You Send Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, it's my turn. May I kiss you, Andrew?" Lucy said, with one hand on his jeans zipper and the other on the button.

"Oh goddess, please," he groaned.

Lucy slowly drew the zipper down over his erection. Andrew sighed out as he could feel the staccato vibrations of the zipper reverberating through his penis. Lucy popped open the button and palmed him through his boxer briefs. Fuck, she was enjoying this, the power she felt in this moment. In too much of a hurry to push his clothes down, she pulled his penis out through the opening in his boxers. "Andrew, you are gorgeous." She said, focused on his [junk]. Then, looking up to meet his eyes, "Are you ready?"

"Fuck yes, please."

Lucy bent down and took just the head into her warm, wet mouth. With her tongue flat against his glans she sucked in slightly. He tasted hot and salty and his skin was silky over his engorged muscles. Moving down, she took more of him into her mouth as she gripped the base of his penis with one hand and tenderly massaged his balls with the other.

After a moment's silence, Andrew moaned. "Ooooh, my god, Lucy."

Lucy continued her ministrations and felt him get even harder in her mouth. She could feel and hear his intense pleasure and it was making her incredibly wet. She loved making people cum so much.

"Lucy, love, you've got to stop or I'm going to lose it." She gave him one final suck and, licking her lips, crawled up his body to kiss him full on the mouth. He moaned at the taste of his own saltiness on her tongue and lips. He grabbed her hips and then moved his hands up over her stomach and rib cage until his thumbs could play with her hard nipples through her bra. He broke from her lips to scrape her left nipple with his teeth while he pinched and rolled the right one between his fingers. With his free right hand he unzipped her jeans and reached in to cup her vulva. He could feel her heat and wetness through the fabric of her black lace panties as he firmly stroked the length of her vulva up to her clit.

"Goddamnit, Andrew," Lucy breathed raggedly. He chuckled around her nipple, which sent little electric pulses directly to her pussy.

"Ok, the clothes have got to go," he said. Lucy whimpered at the loss of his touch on her clit, but rolled off of him so they could both discard their remaining clothes. This time Andrew pushed her down onto her back and straddled her as he brought his hot mouth and squeezing fingers back to her nipples. Between those sensations and the occasional feeling of his heavy dick against her inner thigh, Lucy was losing her mind. "Honey, please," she moaned.

Andrew grinned as he kissed down her sternum, then her stomach, then her hip bones. Finally he pushed open her thighs and sighed at the sight of her. He grabbed a pillow and motioned for Lucy to lift her hips so he could prop it under her lower back and butt to give him easier access. Then, grabbing her butt with one hand and using the other to gently open her labia, he softly tongued her clit. He alternated between firmly tonguing and gently sucking until he could hear Lucy start to pant as she moaned. He slipped his long middle finger into her vagina and bent it back until he found the spongy ridges of her g-spot.

"Aaaahhh, my god, yesss," Lucy groaned. Andrew pushed his pointer finger into her and set up a rhythm pulsing her g-spot with the pads of his fingers while sucking her clit at the same interval. That sent Lucy over the edge and she gasped loudly as her orgasm shook her. Andrew could feel her vaginal muscles clenching and fluttering around his fingers. God, she was so fucking hot. He continued his gentle stroking until he felt her muscles settle. He slowly pulled his fingers out of her and then used the tissues on her night stand to clean them and mouth as Lucy drifted back to earth.

When she could finally speak again, Lucy said, "Holy mother, Andrew. You were holding out on me."

"And we're not done yet, Lucy my love. How do you feel about doggy?"

"I think it might kill me, but let's do it."

Lucy made herself comfortable with her knees spread open at the edge of the bed and her head resting on the pillow she hugged. She was feeling like they should have done this years ago. Andrew got down from the bed and stood behind Lucy. He ran his hands over her hips and ass cheeks as he took in the sight of her spread for him. "I'm going to slap your ass, is that ok?" Lucy groaned a yes into the pillow, but still jumped and whimpered in surprise when he brought his open palm down briskly against her ass cheek.

"Christ, you're so hot Lucy."

He gave her other ass cheek a slap. Andrew took his penis in his hand and rubbed his pre-cum dripping glans up and down her wet lips, circling her clit on each downstroke, until he couldn't stand it anymore. He found her opening and pushed the head of his penis in. They both moaned in relief and anticipation. Lucy could feel herself stretching to accommodate his girth. She sighed happily when he finally pushed all of his length in and bottomed out against her cervix. She squeezed her muscles to hold him there for a second and he moaned at the incredible sensation. Bringing her own fingers to her clit, she started massaging herself in circles as Andrew settled into a slow and steady rhythm of pulsing into her. At the bottom of every stroke he pulsed once to push against her cervix before withdrawing and starting again. Lucy felt so filled and each bump of his head on her cervix brought he most exquisite pleasure and pain. She allowed herself to get just to the edge of orgasm before taking her fingers off her clit. When she couldn't stand the anticipation any more, she brought her fingers back to her clit and dissolved in a flutter of whimpering and clenching muscles around Andrew's shaft. Taking that as his cue, he quickened his strokes until he could feel his balls slapping against her ass cheeks with every thrust. Finally, his orgasm exploded through him and he released into her with a throaty gasp. He collapsed forward, panting and just barely holding himself up over Lucy's quivering body. Nuzzling his nose in the short curls behind Lucy's ear he sighed out, "goddamnit, woman."

After a few moments to catch their breath, they decoupled and cleaned each other up with Lucy's post-play wipes. Lucy rolled onto her side so she was facing Andrew and propped her head up on her right hand.

"Um, wow. That was not at all how I expected this evening would end. But like, that was great. It kind of makes me wonder why we didn't do it sooner."

"I don't know, I guess we just didn't realize what was right in front of us. But I'd certainly be down for doing it again."

THE END

12