You Sexy, Sexy Bitch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many men had Martina slept with since she and Mark started dating, Martina wondered as she ran to her boyfriend's apartment. Mark was a beautiful and lovable sort of ham and perfect husband material for a girl like her, but he was rather clueless and no one was making him any wiser. Everyone seemed to know that Martina was going to bed with other males behind her boyfriend and then later her fiancé's back. She made herself available to all of Mark's male friends and with a sense of satisfaction had sex with all of them one after the other. She engaged in a brief torrid affair with Mark's brother and even gave herself to her fiancé's pushy bullying asshole of a boss.

Martina realized she was a nasty sort of bitch. She didn't hold any illusions about herself. She was rude and abrasive. She was moody. She was impatient. She was domineering. She said horrible things to other people. She had no sympathy or empathy for others. The only pastime she really enjoyed was having sex with Mark and other men behind Mark's back. She had cheated on every boyfriend she ever had. Martina loved cheating on her boyfriends and her fiancé. She loved the risks and the dangers involved. She couldn't help herself - she liked the deception and the lying. She enjoyed the story telling and the weaving of illusory webs. Mark was marrying a sex hungry viper, as far as Martina was concerned, but it was just who she was and it was Mark's fault if he couldn't clearly see her. She really did want to be with her beautiful and lovable ham. Still, there was no point denying it - Martina's orgasms were the most important moments in her life.

Each hurried step brought Martina closer to her destination. Michael's apartment was just minutes away now. He lived in a top story penthouse in a ten story block overlooking the sea. The view from Michael's long wide balcony was stunning. He could cast his slow considered gaze from one end of the coastline in the far north to the other end of the coastline in the south east. Martina loved his apartment. Running there every morning, spending most of the morning in bed with Michael, eating lunch together on the balcony in their robes, jumping back into bed for more love and then finally showering, dressing and leaving for the meandering and blissful walk back home in the later afternoon was Martina's idea of heaven.

And Michael was the perfect boyfriend for Martina, at least right now. She still wanted to be with him when she and Mark were married three months from now. He was wealthy and he was retired. He was physically strong and he loved fucking. He was unattached. He was close by. He adored Martina. He was the sort of man who could compete against her in the sex contests and sex marathons Martina enjoyed and needed.

Soon enough, Martina made an abrupt right hand turn. She dodged a runner coming in the opposite direction towards her. She left the running track behind her and raced up a narrow but long flight of stairs which led to Michael's apartment block. It wasn't long before she came to a halt before the main front door into the apartment complex. Martina was out of breath. Her lungs were bursting. She had run far too quickly during the latter part of her course. Then she had sprinted up the final set of steps. Her heart was pounding and she was sweetly wheezing. Perspiration streamed and trickled. Her hair was wet. Her translucent running gear was glued to her sexy body. She rubbed her dripping forehead with her sweaty wrist.

"Oh boy," Martina managed to get out, before reaching out and pressing the button for Michael's two way intercom.

"Martina," Michael asked a few moments later, the intercom suddenly bursting with life.

"Yeah, yeah, it's me, let me in," Martina said between gasps, a second before the front door buzzer sounded and Martina pushed the front door open with a click and gained access to her boyfriend's apartment block.

Martina regained control over her breathing and her heart rate as she shuffled from side to side in the elevator. She considered her shiny reflection in the large wall mirror. The floors slowly passed by. The lift did stop once and an older retired man joined her. She had stared at him pointedly and he had stared back at her when he noticed how she was looking at him. He tentatively approached her and she lunged at him. The two of them briefly made out in the elevator. Then she made him get out when the lift came to a halt at his floor and the doors opened.

"Fuck off, I've got your number now - I'll call you," Martina had stated bluntly.

Finally the lift stopped at the tenth floor. The doors silently slid back. Michael's apartment was revealed. Martina stepped out. The doors slid shut behind her. She stood there for a long moment and stared at the apartment number on Michael's door. She was about to move, but Michael opened the door from his end. He stood there and watched Martina. He was wearing a robe. It was open. He was naked underneath. His long thick hard cock was sticking straight up. It was clearly visible.

"Oh daddy," Martina whined emotionally, staring at his prick and then looking up into his eyes with a desperate expression on her face.

"Come here, baby," Michael softly urged, motioning for Martina to come to him.

Martina ran and leapt into her future father-in-law's open arms. He grinned. He ran his hands around his sweaty young girlfriend's behind, pulled her close, turned, entered, kicked the front door closed with his heel and carried his son's fiancé inside.

"Oh daddy, I wanna suck your cock," Martina hissed in Michael's ear as he carried her down the corridor and into his bedroom.

"Yeah, you're definitely gonna be doing that," Michael gushed in her ear with his hot words. "You're so sweaty this morning. You're just saturated and streaming. I'm gonna pull your gear off and lick you clean from head to toe starting with your hot face."

Martina softly laughed. She felt like being sleazy. She cooed in his ear.

"That's fine daddy, you do what you gotta do, but only as long as you cum on my face afterwards."

"Count on it, Martina-baby," Michael whispered, grinning, leering and pulling Martina's wet form even closer.

*

Michael tore his robe off. He flung it away. Martina's eyes grew wide and she grinned. Michael took her cap off and threw it like it was a Frisbee. He pulled her wet hair band free of her mane and dropped it. She held her arms up and danced about on the spot as her large boyfriend took hold of the ends of her wet singlet and dragged it off over her head. Michael laughed. He held Martina's top to his nose, inhaled deeply and then let the singlet slip from his fingers. Then Michael unsnapped Martina's bum-bag, pulled it free and tossed it onto the end of the big bed. The two of them shared a deep noisy kiss as Martina deftly used her feet to push and kick each of her shoes off. Michael crushed and caressed her breasts as her footwear came off. A moment later he was wriggling his fingertips into Martina's tight white shorts, while she removed her sweaty socks. The two of them were laughing and trying not to topple over as they engaged in their awkward acrobatics.

"Got ya," Martina stated, after breaking the kiss, reaching out and grabbing Michael long thick cock, "nowhere to run and nowhere to hide now, Mike."

"I'll be hiding that soon enough, Martina," Michael whispered, referring to his prick. "I'll be hiding it in you."

Michael pulled his girlfriend's shorts down around her mid thigh area. Her neat pubic triangle was revealed. Martina momentarily let go of his dick. She stepped back and did a slow deliberate sexy striptease for her fiancé's father. Michael lunged at her as her shorts came off. She squealed and burst into laughter. She instantly stepped back again and threw her shorts in his face. Michael grabbed at them. He buried his nose in the crotch once he caught them.

"You smell so good, you always smell amazing," Michael said.

"Sleaze bag, you're such a dirty old man," Martina announced, instantly coming forward and dropping to her knees before Michael. "I don't know why I'm with you: you're son never behaves this way - Mark's never creepy like you are!"

"Oh, and you're gonna prove how much you despise me by giving me head?"

"Yeah, something like that - now, shut up, mister!"

Michael chuckled. The tight soaked shorts were released and fell to the floor. Michael slowly ran his fingers through his girlfriend's damp dark hair. Martina leant in and exhaled hotly on the underside of her boyfriend's knob and shaft. She then French kissed and softly pecked at the tip and length. His prick grew even harder until it was rocklike and he was dripping against her open lips and over her flashing swirling tongue. He fired a round of pre-cum in her sliding mouth. She gasped and whined.

"Oh boy, how desperate of you," Martina hissed, after swallowing.

"Like it, do you?"

"I love sucking you off, Mike," Martina softly whined, before emitting a series of long happy murmurs as she lavished attention on her boyfriend and coated Michael's cock with her saliva and then started speaking again. "I love it, I love it, I love it, daddy!"

"I know you do, you crazy sexy girl," Michael whispered, watching his son's fiancé lash him, kiss him and slip over him.

"And you love smelling my shorts and undies, don't you, daddy," Martina whispered, after swallowing more pre-cum, while looking up at his towering form and then his face from her place on her knees before him.

"I love it, I love eating your pussy and your ass as well," Michael whispered, momentarily closing his eyes and then sighing as Martina began to kiss and then lick his large balls. "Goddamn it, the way you do that!"

Michael cradled her head in his palm as Martina tormented his nuts. She made him flinch. She caused him to shake. She was licking him. She was sucking him. Michael's balls rolled in and out of her mouth. She was rubbing her lips, her nose, and her chin over his nuts.

"Damn you girl!"

"What is it, daddy, why so tense all of a sudden, you can't handle a little bit of affection, hmmm," Martina asked her fiancé's father with an innocent expression on her face before abruptly starting to suck his cock with long molten strokes.

"Crazy damned girl," Michael hissed, gazing off towards the balcony in his apartment and to the blue sky beyond and then looking back down at the female his son was going to marry. "I've never been with a woman who loved oral as much as you do."

"And you never will again," Martina stated, momentarily breaking the blowjob, looking up at him with strands of fluid running from her mouth to his thick knob.

Martina went back to sucking her boyfriend's prick. She murmured and sighed as she moved her head up and down and back and forth. She gently cupped Michael's balls in her palm as she slipped her hot snug mouth along him. Then she changed the position of her hand so she held her fiancé's father's base in her small wet fist and pumped his shaft. Meanwhile her lips slid tightly and firmly over his wooden knob. The oral went on and on. Martina soon had Michael whining and sighing. He was up on his toes at some points. He was swaying. He was trembling.

Mark's father couldn't take anymore. He reached down and grabbed his girlfriend. Martina abruptly stopped the blowjob. She burst into laughter and wriggled as her boyfriend picked her up, clutched her to him, turned and carried her to the bed.

"Oh my God, daddy," Martina stated, "you seem all uptight and impatient for some reason?"

"Yeah, funny that, I wonder why that is, you sexy, sexy bitch," Michael replied, as Martina broke into more laughter and Michael carried his pretty little prize onto the bed and put her down on her back. "And I bet you've been collecting phone numbers and flirting with more than one man this morning. That's the real reason you're late. I bet my son isn't sick at all today, is he. Did you jump into bed with someone else before you finally made it over here?"

"No, of course not, daddy, don't be so paranoid and don't be so daft," Martina responded, pretending to be offended. "I'm a one man sort of woman! I don't go for having multiple guys at once!"

"Yeah right," Michael stated.

"Well, I do sleep with your son, as well as you, so I suppose..."

Michael shook his head and grinned. Martina laughed, but then she shrieked as her fiancé's father dropped his head and began licking the dry perspiration from her facial features as she struggled and tried to reach under and grab her boyfriend's prick. Michael took of Martina's roving hand and restrained her.

"You're such a sleazebag, daddy!"

"Admit you were flirting and chasing boys on your way over here," Michael said, between dragging his tongue over Martina's hot skin. "Or admit they were flirting and chasing you around - maybe that's why you were extra sweaty and out of breath when you first got here - maybe you were trying to outrun a whole football team of guys - hmmm?"

"So jealous, aren't you, Mike!"

"Confess your sins," Michael said, after swiping at Martina's closed eyelids and nose with the tip of his tongue and then spreading saliva over her cheeks and forehead by sliding the wet flat part of his tongue over her. "God you taste good, Martina, but admit you jumped into some dude's bed and told a fib about Mark and his fake illness. I'm not your first today, am I?"

"So jealous!"

"Admit it, admit it, sexy," Michael softly stated, beginning to kiss and lick Martina's neck, while running his large hands over her shivering body.

"Ha!"

"Admit it - admit you've been unfaithful behind my back, sexy!"

"Uh uh, I'm only ever unfaithful with my fiancé!"

"Admit it!"

"Well, maybe I did exchange phone numbers with a couple of useful geriatrics, like you, on the way over here," Martina softly said, between sighs and laughter, "and maybe I did kiss a couple of fellas as well, but that's no reason to get all jealous and possessive, daddy. Your eldest son's really sick or at least he says he is. I think he's just a lazy malingerer looking for sympathy. He's been coughing and spluttering all morning and you care not. The bed's covered in snotty tissues and where's the sympathy you should be showing your kid, Mike, hmmm - oh my God that feels so nice when you kiss me there, Michael!"

"Ha, I knew it - naughty girl!"

"Oh my God, keep kissing me there - for goodness sake!"

Silence reigned for a long while. Martina occasionally sighed and giggled. She wriggled about. Michael was making a meal out of his girlfriend's sexy sweaty body. He repeatedly dragged his tongue over the tips of her breasts and then he swiped at her flat hard quivering belly with his lips and his tongue. Martina was so taut and so tight. Michael loved how fit and muscular she was.

"Are you gonna put it inside me, Michael," Martina softly hissed, writhing, closing her hands into tight fists, shutting her eyes and stretching her spine as her boyfriend placed lip pecks and lip smacks on the skin of her lower abdomen, her hips and her thighs. "Stop teasing me. End the tension, daddy."

"Soon, Martina, soon," Michael whispered back as he slid his tongue over her tanned skin in wide circles, long broad slashes and spastic lines. "Open your legs, baby."

With Michael's help, Martina spread her thighs. Her fiancé's father's eyes lit up and she burst into laughter at his reaction.

"You look like a little kid in a candy store, Michael - it's only a vagina, you know..."

"Huh, what," Michael asked, grinning, baffled, looking up for a moment with wide eyed wonder and scratching his head, before dropping his gaze again.

"Oh my God, Mike - never mind, never mind, just get on with it and make yourself useful, babe..."

"Yeah, yeah," Michael whispered, before diving in for his regular mid morning meal.

Martina burst into laughter and shook her head. Then she drove her head back into the pillow. She gasped, she whined, she laughed again and then she sighed as Michael began exploring her pussy with his fingers, his lips and his tongue.

Martina scrunched Michael's hair. She held him down. She slowly turned her body from side to side. She stretched her tight taut form out. She curled and uncurled her pretty painted toes. She could feel her boyfriend running the wide flat part of his tongue along the folds and creases between her open legs. Michael had carefully pried his girlfriend's lips open with his fingertips and he was swiping and lashing at her insides.

"Awww, yeah there, Mike, do me like an ice cream, do me like I'm blushing red sorbet," Martina whispered, opening her eyes and then instantly closing them again as her fiancé's father caressed her clitoris.

Martina was about to say something more, but Michael carefully placed two of his fingers over the entrance to her pussy and then gently pushed them inside her body. Martina sighed instead of speaking. His digits swam in a snug wet inferno. He teased and played with her for a long time. She was wriggling all over the shop. She couldn't quite reach orgasm yet. Michael was so absorbed in eating her.

"C'mon, let's change things up," Martina demanded.

"What did you have in mind, sexy," Michael asked after looking up from his wet feast.

Martina didn't speak, but she moved. Michael followed her lead. He ended up on his back on the bed. She was on top of him. She shoved her pussy back in his face. She ran her fingers around his balls, pressed her lips over the head of his cock and drove down and took in several inches. Michael sighed. He opened her up and buried his lips in her pussy again.

It wasn't long before both of them were murmuring and moaning with their mouths full. Martina was relentless. She sucked him so sweetly. Her dark damp head rose and fell over and over. She was clutching him by the base of his shaft. She swept her fist up and down in time with her snug lips and her molten mouth. Saliva ran and dripped. His genitals were a soggy fiery mess.

Martina was trembling. Her boyfriend had pressed two of his fingers inside her again. Meanwhile, Michael was causing his son's woman a whole lot of pleasure and sensation. He was licking and flicking at her clitoris. He was softly rubbing it with his thumb. She was sighing and giggling.

"Oh, enough of this, daddy," Martina hissed impatiently after releasing Michael's large hard cock and watching it as it slapped against her boyfriend's belly. "I want you inside me, where you belong."

"That can definitely be arranged, little lady," Michael stated as the two lovers quickly moved.

"Well, c'mon then," Martina said, slapping her boyfriend on the butt and then rolling onto her back.

The two of them were in each other's arms. They were rolling across the warm damp bed. Both of them were laughing. Martina was shrieking. Michael ended up in a sitting position with his legs crossed. He was in the middle of the bed. His son's beautiful naked fiancé was in his lap. She was facing him. She exhaled in his face as she reached under, took his hard leaking cock in her fingertips and positioned him. It was at that moment that Martina's mobile phone began to ring. Martina gasped. Both of them turned their heads. Martina's bum-bag was still lying on the edge of the bed. Martina gasped and her eyes grew wide as Michael acted.

"What are you fucking doing, Mike," Martina hissed as Michael leant across, picked up the bum-bag and dangled it in front of her sparkling shocked eyes.

"Take the call," Michael demanded, while the tip of his prick softly brushed Martina's pussy.

"You know it's probably gonna be Mark!"

"C'mon, don't be so square."

"What the hell are you talking about," Martina asked, suspiciously, "is this more of your old-decrepit-retired-man-speak?"

"C'mon, just answer it, stop stalling! It's probably one of your other boyfriends..."