You Sexy, Sexy Bitch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, you may kiss your bride," the minister stated with a smile as Mark watched the minister's lips move and tried to register the words.

Mark turned on the spot and looked down at his wife. He considered Martina's upturned facial features through her flimsy white veil. He reached out and took her hands in his as he searched her beautiful eyes and let his vision rest on her full dark red lips. She slowly parted her mouth. She touched her upper lip with the tip of her tongue. She looked at him like she wanted to strip him and eat him alive. She was so divine. He didn't lift and smooth her veil back. He didn't kiss her. He leant in. She turned her head so he could whisper into her ear.

"Oh my God," Mark hissed.

"Are you okay, are you gonna kiss me, babe," Martina invited with a hot gush of words. "This is the part in the script where we exchange saliva in front of a large crowd of people."

"I know what you've been doing," Mark whispered back in his bride's ear. "I know what you've been up to."

Martina softly laughed. She grinned. She was aware of her surroundings. The minister, the wedding party and the assembled guests were all expecting a kiss. Everyone was waiting. Everyone was watching.

"Oh really, go on, what do you mean, babe," Martina asked.

"You know, beautiful."

"No, no, tell me, babe."

"I know you've been sleeping with my father, my brother and with most of my friends."

Martina gasped. She laughed. She waited. She was about to say something, but Mark cut her off.

"I've been exchanging and comparing notes with my dad, my bro and my buds for months now. I know what you've been up to with all of them. I know you're banging my old man at the end of your morning run. I know all about the affairs. I know all your dirty little secrets. I know everything."

Martina considered her options in a flash. She grinned and exhaled in Mark's ear. She spoke next.

"Why didn't you say anything? Why didn't you put your foot down and force me to stop? Why did you decide to marry me?"

Mark was about to speak, but Martina kept talking.

"You know I'm not gonna stop. I can't stop. I won't stop. I don't wanna stop. I love sex. I can't get enough of it. I feel like shit if I'm not getting it all the time. I turn into a basket case if I don't get it every day. I become so bitchy without it."

"I know, Martina, I know. I guess you wouldn't consider therapy?"

"Really," Martina hissed, feeling offended and outraged, before Mark began to softly laugh.

"I'm only joking, Martina - no, I don't want you to see a shrink."

"Uh huh, good, okay, so what next, Mark? You've brought this up at the worst possible time, don't you think - so, what now...?"

"Well," Mark softly stated in his hot-wife's ear, "we're gonna finish this ceremony and go to the reception together. We're gonna have a great time, dance, do the speeches and drink too much. Then tomorrow we're gonna board a flight to Jamaica, get a cab to our hotel suite and check in."

"Uh huh, and then," Martina asked, interrupting and smiling.

"And then, once we're behind closed doors, I'm going to make you drop your panties, pull up your skirt, and then I'm gonna put you over my knee and spank you so hard. Then I'm gonna spend the next three weeks of our honeymoon banging your gorgeous ass non-stop."

Martina gasped, her eyes grew wide and she burst into loud laughter. Her peals rang out around the church. Mark grinned and ran his arms around her. He was so horny. Martina could tell Mark needed it. She would give him a quick blowjob at the reception if he managed to make it to the reception without prematurely shooting it in his pants. The BJ would be a hot sweet prelude to the night of fun she had planned for later on in their hotel room.

"You're not angry," Martina asked her husband, with surprise, once she regained her composure. "Seriously, you're not completely pissed at me?"

"No, I'm not, you sexy, sexy bitch," Mark replied. "I know what you're like and it's hot. It turns me on. I love you so much, Martina. I love you so very much. But from now on, no more secrets: I want to know who you're with and I prefer you playing at home, in our bed, so I know you're safe."

"But I only play with boys you know or love, just to cause you heartache, of course. You just wanna watch, you just wanna listen in, don't you. You know I'm perfectly safe when I play around."

"Martina," Mark stated sharply.

"But won't that mess up your silly muddled head too much? What if I decide to start teasing you, laughing at you and going out of my way to make you jealous in front of everyone, then what...?"

"Oh boy, oh God, I can't wait to get you behind closed doors in Jamaica! We're gonna sort out who's boss. We're gonna sort out who wears the pants in our marriage. We're gonna have a sex comp to out-do all sex comps and I'm gonna win it for sure!"

Martina burst into more laughter for a brief moment.

"No chance, buddy," Martina hissed in Mark's ear, while clinging to him. "No man, not even your old man, can last for long once they drill my sexy behind. You have no chance of winning that sort of sex comp with me."

"I'll win, babe!"

"No, you won't, babe - you won't last five minutes inside my butt!"

"Yes I will, I'm man enough for that!"

"Ha, say whatever you want, but you have no real chance!"

"We'll see!"

"Mark, ummm, excuse me," the minister quietly and politely asked, interrupting the softly stated but heated discussion between Martina and her husband. "We're all waiting - are you going to kiss your bride?"

"Oh yes, of course," Mark exclaimed while his beautiful and promiscuous female laughed at him.

Mark briefly turned and looked at the minister with a flushed face. The wedding party grinned at him. He then turned back to Martina. He reached out and took the ends of his wife's veil in his fingertips. He carefully pulled at the veil. He ran his hands over it as he smoothed the veil back. Martina was waiting for him. She wore a sleazy "come do me" expression on her face. Her mouth dropped. Her tongue was all set to drive in.

Mark grew even more excited. His cock was so hard in his suit pants. He was close to orgasm. His bitchy hot-wife and her shenanigans were a constant turn on. He ran his arms around Martina again. She felt and smelt so good! He was so close to orgasm. He leant in. They turned their heads. Their parted lips touched and their tongues slid in deep. Martina pressed herself up against her husband and cradled his head in her palm. They kissed passionately while the church erupted with cheers, hand clapping, laughter and whistling. Mark couldn't control himself. He just hoped no one noticed even though he and Martina were at the centre of everyone's attention. He started ejaculating.

Martina knew her new husband was coming in his underwear. She felt the tremor of pleasure run through his body. She pulled him even closer. She was glued to his shaking form. The two of them kissed each other ferociously at the front of the church while he fired his semen in front of everyone.

"Hey, I have an idea," Martina whispered, after breaking the kiss, while Mark flinched, blew and then finished. "Maybe we could go clubbing in Jamaica and I could find myself a hot dark boy to date for the three weeks we're away on our honeymoon..."

Mark gasped and shook with pleasure.

"Don't you dare, babe," Mark hissed. "You and your gorgeous body are mine for those three weeks! We're not leaving the hotel room, not even once!"

Martina laughed.

"What, I can't have a plaything on my vacation...?"

"No way, forget it, Martina!"

"But I'm so keen to get one."

"Martina!"

"Babe, you know I'm only joking, right," Martina stated, her eyes lit up, breaking into laughter and then continuing to speak. "I would never do something nasty like that on our honeymoon. I would never run around with someone else behind your back..."