You Sexy, Sexy Bitch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," Martina hissed, quickly unzipping the bum-bag, pulling out her mobile phone, zipping the bum-bag back up and hurling the bag away, "this is so crazy!"

"Yeah, yeah..."

Martina stared at the phone. It was Mark, as she suspected. She looked up at her boyfriend. He raised his eyebrows and she nodded and grinned. The mobile was still ringing.

"Answer it," Michael instructed.

"Oh my God," Martina whispered again, accepting the incoming phone call, holding the mobile up to her ear and beginning to speak in an awkward and glib tone of voice. "Hello Mark, what's going on there? Are you okay? Why are you calling me - now's not such a great time to talk! I'm pretty flat out right now! Can I call you back lat...?"

Michael adjusted himself. Martina turned her head and stared at him in shock. She wore a stunned expression on her flushed features. He made her drop in his lap. He was so hard and she was so wet. The tip of his dick, then his knob and then several inches of shaft slid slowly inside Martina's body. She was impaled on Michael's prick. She gasped. She was speechless. She just stared at her boyfriend.

Michael grinned. He took Martina deeper into his arms. She closed her eyes and managed to stifle a long drawn out moan of pleasure. She was still speechless. She rested her head on Michael. He was stroking her hair and kissing a sensitive spot or two on her neck. The mobile phone was starting to slip from her fingers. She wasn't holding the phone to her ear anymore. Both of them could hear the sound of coughing and sneezing, punctuated by Mark's croaky words.

"Martina, Martina, babe, are you still there?"

"You bastard," Martina whispered in Michael's ear with a gush of hot breath. "Do you want me to cum on your cock and scream my head off while I'm on the phone with him?"

"Martina, Martina, babe, are you still there?"

"That's a real choice plan," Michael replied, before gently starting to eat her ear and whispering. "You better talk to my son before he hangs up or gets suspicious."

"Martina, Martina, babe, are you still there?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm here, Mark, I'm here," Martina stated uneasily, closing her eyes tight, sighing and moving passively as her boyfriend carefully laid her down on her back on the bed and stretched out over her. "Oh yes, oh really, yes, yes - Mark, honey, awww - you know it's not a real great time to talk, babe!"

Michael started penetrating his son's fiancé with long deep strokes. He groaned softly. Their bare bodies struck each other with a sharp regular slap. Michael was kissing her neck and ear again. He was making her muscular frame shake and bounce hard. The conversation on the phone went on and on, despite Martina's efforts to end it. The intense and blunt sexual intercourse continued.

"Oh, oh, oh, awww, is that right, babe," Martina whispered and hissed, while her eyes opened and closed, rolled back in her head, and her jaw momentarily dropped. "Yes, yes, I'm still here, Mark. Oh, oh, oh, awww that's good - I'm glad you're feeling a bit better, hun! You'll definitely be able to go back to work tomorrow, won't you - awwww gawd! Hmmm, what, what...what's that, Mark? No, no, I'm fine, I'm fine. Hmmm, what, what...what's that - why do I sound so out of breath and why am I making those sounds? Well, I'm still running, babe! I'm working up a sweat right now! I'm getting lots of exercise!"

Martina was close to orgasm. Michael was close to climax. Martina moved the phone away from her ear. Both of the lovers could hear more coughing and sneezing on the other end of the line. Then they could hear more of Mark's words.

"I'm sorry, babe, I gotta go, I'll see you later tonight, I'll bring more medicine - awww, my God," Martina called out, her voice rising to a shrill scream, before she ended the phone call by abruptly hanging up on her fiancé and then dropping her mobile on the bed next to her, "awww Jesus Christ, Michael - you bastard, you asshole - ohhh my Goddd!"

"It's okay, it's okay," Michael hissed.

"He might get suspicious, you crazy old bastard!"

"Trust me, Mark won't get suspicious. I know these things. I have a crystal ball...!"

Martina and Michael came together just seconds later. Martina wrestled and fought for control as her body was roughly seized by her climax. She was groaning and screeching. She was trembling and shaking. She raked her fingernails across the hot wet skin of his back. Michael was starting to shoot his load when his girlfriend abruptly forced him to sit up. She swiftly moved and ended up in his lap and facing him. She was still scratching him. He was running his fingers through her long damp dark hair and kissing her sweaty neck with open mouthed kisses. He clutched her to him. She was a young muscular female held in the tight embrace of a larger older male. She was short, but she was sinewy and strong. She was making her fiancé's father blow his top. She was laughing and she was shrieking. She used her snug pussy on him. She squeezed. She flexed her muscles. The molten walls of her snatch made him explode!

"AAAAWWWW MMMMAAAARRRRTTTTIIIINNNNAAAA - GGGGOOOODDDDDDDDAAAAMMMM," Michael roared, while Martina just kept on laughing, trembling and groaning.

"C'mon Mike, c'mon old man!"

Martina wouldn't stop moving. She was groaning and grinning. She threw her head back and her jaw dropped open. She looked at Michael again. The sweat from her forehead dripped on him. She shoved Michael back. He fell onto the bed.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW," Michael bellowed, holding onto Martina's wet tanned hips as she rose and fell and twisted and screwed him without slowing down or stopping.

"C'mon, old man," Martina exclaimed between bursts of orgasmic sound, before breaking into wild laughter, "c'mon, c'mon, c'mon!"

It finally ended for Michael with a short hard series of shudders. Martina burst into more laughter. She wiped her wet brow with her sweaty forearm as she moved. He groaned. He looked well and truly beaten by the beautiful younger woman. She kept going and going. He was done. His form was growing stiff. His fingers fluttered. His facial muscles were twitching. He was begging her to slow down and stop.

"Are you okay Mike," Martina asked him after stopping, bursting into even more laughter and then continuing. "Are you still alive? Do need me to call an ambulance? Do I need to send for a hearse?"

"Oh my God," Michael whined, while trembling, flinching and shaking silently and then continuing to speak, "you crazy, crazy girl!"

*

Martina and Michael finished their day of love making by playing with each other in the shower.

The two of them had made and eaten lunch out on the balcony after they were set on fire and animated by their first shared orgasm. The two lovers had stretched out on a long outdoor lounge chair and watched the sky, the sea and the hazy coastline behind their sunglasses. Michael had reclined back. Martina had lain against her fiancé's father and sighed as he took her in his arms from behind. Neither of them could be bothered wearing a robe. They were both stretched out naked under the sun. No one from below or from an adjoining apartment could see them.

Michael reached out and picked up each piece of Martina's lunch from a nearby plate and deposited and dropped each piece into her soft open mouth. She licked and sucked his large fingertips as he carefully pushed the food inside. Later Martina giggled, wriggled and turned over so she was lying on her belly. Her abdomen was pressed against his abdomen. It was her turn to feed him from another nearby plate. She reached out. She picked up Michael's lunch and pressed it inside bit by bit as she exhaled in his face and stroked his hair with her free hand. They gazed at each other and they kissed each other after he had swallowed each morsel.

"Time for dessert," Martina whispered with a soft smile, while slithering down his long thick body like a tanned brunette snake and ending up with her face between his legs, "ah, a sweet sausage to munch on."

"Dirty irreplaceable girl," Michael hissed back, opening his legs wider as directed.

"Oh yeah, that's quintessentially me, dad."

Michael chuckled and watched his son's beautiful young fiancé start to work on his large cock with her lips and her fingers. His prick was semi-hard when Martina started. It wasn't long before she made him completely erect. It was one of the pleasures of Michael's life to have his future daughter-in-law stroke the underside of the base of his shaft with her thumb and softly nibble on the tip of his full bloated knob and then carefully suck and lick the welling beads of pre-cum from the winking eye in his head.

"Come here," Michael stated, after more than half an hour of teasing and edging from Martina.

"Can't take anymore, daddy," Martina asked, while obviously knowing the answer. "You don't have much staying power, do you."

"Ha, we'll see about that," Michael said, abruptly sitting up and grabbing Martina while she started screaming and then burst into peals of loud laughter.

Michael put Martina on her back. She quickly parted her tanned thighs. Her smooth hairless pussy lips parted. She was pink inside. She was wet. Her neat triangle of dark pubic hair was damp. Michael was rock hard. Michael was dripping at the point. He stared at the spot between Martina's legs.

"Come here, Mike," Martina hissed, urging him on, demanding he do it to her straight away, "c'mon, c'mon, c'mon!"

Michael shook himself awake. He moved so quickly. He was like a panther. He was over Martina. The end of his penis was nestled against the opening to her cunt. She made no effort to moderate or minimize the volume of her voice as he broke inside her snug body and entered her. Her moans and her screams burst from her and filled the sun drenched open air around them. The two of them fucked each other on the long outdoor lounge chair. They made the piece of furniture creak and complain with their powerful movements. The two empty lunch plates fell off the nearby table, striking the tiled floor and smashing into pieces.

"C'mon, let's take this inside," Michael hissed after Martina had reached her orgasm and thundered through it, "I'm getting sun burnt out here."

"Okay, okay," Martina whispered, while running her fingertips over the intricate web of scratch marks she had left on her boyfriend's back, shoulders and arms.

Michael picked Martina up. He stood up and turned on the spot and carried her back inside the apartment. His prick was still inside her. His cock, however, slipped out of her body when he set her down on the bed. Martina ended up on all fours. He moved in behind her. He thrust inside her again. She climaxed again. He shot his load inside her soon after. She laughed at him as he did it. She urged him on. Her head was so close to being punched through the bedroom wall as he hammered her from behind. She squealed like a silly little girl and held onto the gleaming railing of the bedhead. Her beautiful wet facial features were pressed up against the inner surface of the apartment. Her sweat ran over her flushed body and dripped onto the bed.

"Oh, c'mon, Mike," Martina urged, between bursts of laughter as he lost control and pounded her from behind without any consciously controlled rhythm. "Oh that's it, baby; c'mon daddy!"

She shrieked. She laughed. She tried to sweep her damp stringy brown hair out of her eyes and her sweaty face. Michael was clutching her sexy swinging hips. He thrust hard and he shook. He fired semen explosively again and again. She collided with the bedroom wall and she gasped with shock and then started laughing again.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW," Michael bellowed, before gritting his teeth and whining his pleasure with his eyes closed. The sensation was blinding.

"C'mon daddy, c'mon!"

It ended. Martina moved carefully. She positioned herself. He moved with her. The two of them slid down together onto the damp bed. Martina stretched out and lay on her belly. He lay on top of her and over her. His prick was still inside her snug clasping snatch. She was still giggling. Her hair was in her face.

"You're gonna end up putting me in a coffin one of these days, Martina, I swear," Michael hissed, between bursts of breath.

"You can't handle it, can you ole man," Martina taunted and teased. "I'm gonna have to find another geriatric to play with."

"Oh, no you won't, you're with me," Michael stated. "If I do have to croak, then I'm gonna croak while I'm coming inside you - that's a promise, that's non-negotiable!"

"That's the spirit, daddy," Martina said, before bursting into more laughter and then rolling with Michael across the bed so she ended up on top of him.

It wasn't long before Martina wanted to go again. She climbed off her perspiring older male. She turned and reached out for Michael.

"C'mon, I need more," Martina stated. "I need another round, mister."

"Seriously," Michael asked.

"Of course, absolutely, you know I don't stop until I have every drop in your body. I want you bone dry by the end."

Michael grinned and shook his head. They fucked again. It took Michael almost an hour to give Martina want she wanted. He whined with pleasure and pain and she laughed and urged him on. Then some time later Martina needed it again. Both of them knew it would be the final round of the bout for that day. It was late afternoon and Martina had to go back home to Mark. Martina was pressuring Michael for it. He agreed. They decided to finish the day of sex in the shower. Michael had cum three times and Martina wanted a fourth load from him. He looked blissfully happy, but more than a bit haggard and worse for wear.

"You're like a vampire, Martina," Michael whispered as Martina led him through the house and into the bathroom by his dick. "Men are pale empty shells after a day in bed with you."

"Don't complain daddy," Martina softly stated, marching her boyfriend into the bathroom, pulling the shower screen door open and reaching out to turn on the hot water tap.

"I'm not complaining, beautiful. I'm just saying you're a handful for any man, let alone an older guy like me."

"Shut up and get in here, you older empty shell of a guy," Martina invited with a smile, stepping under the deluge, after she got the water temperature right.

"You forgot the pale part," Michael said with a grin as he walked into the shower and closed the glass screen door behind him.

"Just cork it and kiss me hun," Martina whispered, holding a bar of soap in her hand.

Michael chuckled. He reached out and picked up another bar of soap. The two lovers kissed deeply and passionately under the downpour. They ran their soapy hands all over each other. The creamy suds slid and slipped over their tanned skin. It took Martina some time but she coaxed Michael's sore dick to stand up at attention once more. She couldn't quite get Michael hard enough to penetrate her pussy so with a grin she slowly sank to her knees before him in the shower. She took him in her mouth. The blowjob was so good. He ended up shooting the last of his semen over her upturned face and slick wet dark hair as she laughed and laughed and laughed.

"Damn you, Martina," Michael muttered through clenched teeth as he fitfully shot and then dribbled the rest of his cum inside her open mouth while she caressed his balls with her fingers.

"Nice," Martina enthused.

"Damn girl!"

"Have I got it all, have I got every drop," Martina demanded from her place on her knees. "I think I've got it all. Do we need to go again, just to be sure? I don't think you have anymore to share."

"Yeah baby," Michael whispered, feeling unsteady on his feet and completely spent. "I think you've got it all."

"Well, if that's the case, then my work here is done! Now I gotta get outta here and go home to my poor sick fiancé!"

*

It was three months later and it was such a beautiful occasion. The hiss of whispers, the clearing of throats, the shuffling and the stamping of feet, and the coughing from the assembled guests instantly died. The children who had joined the wedding party were told to shoosh, turn around and face the minister by their parents. Martina arrived at the front of the church and took her place next to Mark. The famous music accompanying Martina and her father's walk down the aisle abruptly stopped.

It was a lovely ceremony. The groom and his bride uttered their commitment before a large and attentive audience. The minister delivered his words with care and guided Martina and Mark through the rituals involved in spiritually joining one person to another person.

Everyone agreed that Martina looked gorgeous, though highly provocative. Martina loved causing a stir as everyone knew and she was pleased by the reaction she received. She created quite a sensation amongst family and friends as she appeared in church by her father's side. The soft and radiant light streaming into the building made her translucent dress glow. The light outlined and captured the contours of her beautiful naked body beneath the white silk and satin. She wore no underwear.

Every man in the church, including the minister, either unashamedly or discretely feasted on Martina as she approached the spot where the wedding party waited. She smiled blissfully and batted her eyelashes from behind her fine white veil. She felt the collective gaze of all the older males as she took each step. Someone even wolf-whistled, causing the bride, the wedding party and the congregation to burst into laughter, whispers and grins. The minister solemnly nodded and ran his eye around the audience. Silence returned, apart from the organ music and the tap, tap, tap of Martina's stilettos on the marble floor.

The dress was a well designed and expensive piece of fetish wear. Martina loved it. Mark was entranced. The groom hadn't seen the garment before. The female side of Mark's family was shocked. The dress just covered the tips of Martina's loose breasts. A satin patch, sewn into the sheer garment was perfectly positioned to hide the bride's wet dripping pussy from the older male's vision.

"Look at all the hungry wolves licking their lips, dad," Martina had whispered in her father's ear as they strolled down the aisle together. "You're having a bit of a perv as well - aren't you, daddy."

Martina's father had chuckled.

"Well, you do like to create a stir, my girl; you do like being the centre of attention," Martina's father had softly replied. "And yes, more than a few men are watching you with more than casual interest."

"You didn't answer my question, but I know what's on your mind and I can see the bulge in your pan..."

"No comment, you minx," Martina's father stated with a smile, interrupting his daughter, while nodding to a number of the wedding guests sitting in the aisles as he and the bride passed by. Martina softly chuckled and beamed at everyone.

It was a strange but exhilarating moment for Martina. She stood there next to Mark. She briefly ran her eyes around the wedding party as the ceremony commenced. She had, at one time or another slept with all of her fiancé's groomsmen and had an intense physical affair with Mark's best man. She knew Michael was sitting directly behind Mark in the first row because she had turned, beamed at her current boyfriend and blown him a soft sensuous kiss in front of everyone.

For Mark, the whole miracle of marrying the woman he loved in front of everyone was a swift and surreal affair. He went through the motions with trembling hands and a pounding heart. Martina gently laughed at how seriously Mark took the ceremony. It went smoothly and according to design. No one rushed in at the last second to put a stop to the wedding. The vows and the rings were exchanged. The groom and the bride repeated the words of the minister. The two of them were pronounced man and wife. There was a round of applause from the congregation as the union was made. The clapping of hands rang out and echoed in the church. Then things went slightly awry and the train momentarily left the tracks.