All Comments on 'You Stupid Slut Pt. 01'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FibaroFibaroalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Check out my Patreon for more

Hello everyone,

I'm going to use this oportunity for a shameless plug in,but if you want to help me and my stories you can support me on Patreon. On there I post a minimum of 4 story parts a month, one which can be voted for each month. I also post up to 4 comissioned artworks a year. In reality I post more like 6 or even more story parts each month.

It's thanks to my Patreon that I've been able to incease my upload speed on here to 3 parts a month. If you can't or don't want to support me on Patreon everything there will eventually be posted for free. It'll just take longer. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

Kindest regards,

Fibaro

kimmyfosterkimmyfosteralmost 4 years ago
Great so far

I really look forward to seeing what happens next. Thanks for the great story.

VanessaStaggVanessaStaggalmost 4 years ago
Good start

So far so good. Looking forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love the slow-burn start...

This shows good patience... giving a hint of what's to come but letting it deliciously draw out...

Please keep writing - I can't wait to see the second chapter!

kuskiekuskiealmost 4 years ago
Five stars

Please keep the pace to make it croyable!

No hurry needed.

Look forward the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it so far

Please keep it with only relationships between women with Lara, a bimbo lesbian is rare.

kuskiekuskiealmost 4 years ago
Hopefully not...

Lara's slow descent and the growing lack of her professional skills (replaced by other ones...) is the charm of this story... making her a completely hairhead bimbo, seen by everyone as a mere fucktoy and office slut must be the goal.

Hope it don't become just an ordinary lesbian story...

It will be top if the main focus is on her office and job, after all the reason of the revenge...

I subscribed the Patreon account just for it.

You should do it: https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love the slow start. Just like your sock story, I hope this goes slowly. I also hope you also leave the hypnosis element as light of a touch as possible. Though if you would please, draw the concession out as long as possible. Roxy's humiliation was even better before she resigned herself as an owned perv. An older haughty lawyer should be even more resistant and fight such degradation for as absolutely long as possible, humiliatingly struggling every step along the way.

Looking forward to more of this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES