You Stupid Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without dates friends were that much more important, after all she wanted to maintain somewhat of a social life despite everything. For her more physical needs she had to admit that she sometimes resorted to flings and one night stands, besides if she wanted to seduce some rich guy like Brunello she could use the practice. Although with her looks there wasn't much practice about it, she had her picking from many guys trying to hit on her at social events and bars.

She had always loved toying with the men in her life, selecting the most handsome ones and making them work for her fun. She treated her flings nearly like sextoys, making them treat her like some kind of Goddess, not that they really seemed to mind that much, when they got to spend the night with her.

Putting the last touches to her outfit Lara got in the car ready to meet up with her friends at the venue where the quiz would take place. She arrived a little early which wasn't really all that usual for her, yet despite that her friend Romy was already waiting for her.

Romy just like Lara was a lawyer although she had specialized in corporate law. Where Lara had to deal with individual clients spending hours on cases, Romy's job was more of a nine to five one, just handling cases for the firm that employed her within business hours. The expectations for her job weren't as high, but the pay wasn't as high as Lara's either. That didn't matter much to Romy though as she valued her free time and building a family with her husband way more. That simply wouldn't be possible if she had Lara's job.

She was a bit on the heavier side, not quite rid of the extra pounds she had put on after her first pregnancy. She wasn't nearly as concerned about her appearance either since she had settled down quite nicely anyways. She was about an inch shorter than Lara with dark brown hair cut in a neat bob and brown eyes.

The next one to arrive was Kelly while all of Lara's friends were smart she looked the most nerdy of them all. In large due to her glasses and rather shy appearance. She was black, a couple inches shorter than Lara and very slender without very pronounced breasts nor butt. Her hair was styled yet somewhat frizzy and about shoulder length. Unlike Romy and Lara she wasn't a lawyer, but an accountant. She was single as well although everyone except for Kelly herself seemed to realise she was more into girls than guys.

Charlotte was the last to arrive as usual. She was a blonde although in certain lights her long slightly wavy hair seemed to have a ginger sheen to it. Her eyes were green, she was a couple inches taller than Lara and in great shape. A few light freckles adorned her face giving her something innocent, but that was only a deception.

Innocent was the last word one would use to describe Charlotte if they knew her better. She was a work hard party hard kind of woman. Just like Romy and Lara she was a lawyer, her specialisation was criminal law and all though she had to deal with though criminals all the time, none would ever dare act out against her, being more scared of her and her iron will than she was of them. By night how ever she could usually be found in clubs, flirting with a guy, a girl or someone else. She was a firm believer that you had to try everything at least once and at her dating rate it looked like she tried to make that true for trying everyone once as well.

While just like Lara, Charlotte went for flings and one-night stands, she was not nearly as discreet about it as Lara was. After all you only live once and besides it's 2020 people tolerated promiscuity a lot more than they used to.

The quiz itself went by rather uneventful, like usually their team managed to take a spot in the top three. They shared a few drinks and laughs and generally all had a great time. None seemed to notice however that when a hard question was asked Lara's hand went straight to her hair, sometimes lightly stroking the tips, other times curling a strand around her finger. Nothing too severe, but every time a little stress came her way her fingers instinctively sought out her hair.

As the quiz ended Charlotte like usual wanted to go out for a party, trying to get her friends to come along. Romy explained how she needed to get back to her husband and kid. Kelly just honestly admitted she didn't like loud parties all that much and Lara made the excuse that she still needed to work on some case.

There was no case needing her immediate attention though. She just didn't really feel like partying the way Charlotte had in mind. She liked a quiet bar way more than the dancings and clubs Charlotte liked. Dancing lewdly and flirting with everyone around like a slut just wasn't her style. She liked the more controlled setting of a calmer bar. So the friend said their goodbyes until their next quiz next Friday.

Just like at the quiz Lara's week went by as normal. Her job resumed and with it a lot of stress came her way once more. She had to admit though, she did feel somewhat calmer than she usually did, not by a long shot, but it was a promising result given what Ms. Baker had claimed about the new therapy. Maybe she could get rid or at least control her stress much better if she saw this new therapy through.

What she didn't realise however was that throughout the day and when her hands weren't busy with something else she was toying with the edges of her hair a lot more than she used to. It didn't occur to her either that this action somehow seemed to calm her down a little at the times when she was more stressed. After all there was no reason to be suspicious. Playing with her hair had already happened occasionally so when she did it even now that she did it way more frequently she didn't ever wonder about it.

No one in her immediate circle of friends and co-workers seemed to notice either after all a woman playing with her hair wasn't uncommon at all, and even if it was it wasn't something to be worried about in the slightest. At least no unless one would know what really was at play, but except Ms. Baker no one knew. Not even Megan knew what her stepmother had planned or even that she Lara was one of her clients.

As the week dragged on Lara's habit of playing with her hair stayed strong, but the effectiveness of reducing her stress slowly diminished. By the end of the week the stress was still better than it used to be, but worse than at the start.

It wasn't that surprising given that her trance had almost been a week ago, and things like this worked best with repetition. The new therapy had proven to work wonders and so Lara couldn't wait for her next session tomorrow. She wondered if the change in her stress levels had really been because of that hypnosis or whether it was sheer luck. Hypnosis still had her slightly sceptical after all, but she certainly hoped this upcoming session would work wonders once more.

12