All Comments on 'You Stupid Slut Pt. 04'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
FibaroFibaroabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone,

I'm going to use this oportunity for a shameless plug in,but if you want to help me and my stories you can support me on Patreon. On there I post a minimum of 4 story parts a month, one which can be voted for each month. I also post up to 4 comissioned artworks a year. In reality I post more like 6 or even more story parts each month.

It's thanks to my Patreon that I've been able to incease my upload speed on here to 3 parts a month. If you can't or don't want to support me on Patreon everything there will eventually be posted for free. It'll just take longer. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

Kindest regards,

Fibaro

kuskiekuskieabout 3 years ago

Yeah!!! In this chapter Lara's life makes a turm for worst.... and that's just the begin! If you want to read it faster you may subscribe the author patreon. Next 15th abril it will come a new update, already on chapter 14. Be sure that it's worth it!!!

Boardman68Boardman68about 3 years ago

At this rate, Lara will be retired & social security before she turns Lara into whatever she is trying to turn her into...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

YES FINALLY NEW PART I've been hoping every day

mrxdevinemrxdevineabout 3 years ago

I was really into this story until the feet fetish thing was thrown into the story and concept behind the humiliation was just so weird, "needing to check other people feet" and " her own feet were perfect" despite not her feet not being mentioned once.

Nearly signed up to the patreon on Friday to jump the wait and get the rest of this story when Chapter 4 appeared over the weekend which is both a near miss and a shame as I highly rate the writers humiliaiton concepts but turn off by the overridding foot fetish.

kuskiekuskieabout 3 years ago

mrx, yes there are some foot fetish in a humiliation mood. But the main story is about bimbofication. I'm sure it doesn't desappoint humiliation stories fans. I must say that the office humiliation it's a masterpiece! (Wait for next chapters or sign the author's patreon page and you'll see...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Looks like Tina and Mrs Baker want to ease Lara from the law firm she works for by persuading her to sign over her entire life to a Dominatrix who will take over discipline issues with Lara by turning her into a submissive slut at her beak and call serving the downtrodden as Tina takes over Lara's job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a well written story with very developed characters. However it is taking too long to turn into an erotic story of any kind. Maybe the novel category would be a better choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This part made me subscribe to your patreon, well done. I absolutely love the way you explain the mind control in your stories. What comes next in this story is pretty awesome, and I love the pace it has with everyday bringing something new for Lara.

Not sure if I will remain subbed since most of your other stories go to kinks that aren't really my thing (sissification mainly) but so far the subscription was worth it, for this one and another story out there.

I can certainly recommend it, the quality of the writing is always good, and you have a lot of content in your patreon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Slow and dull so far, you can do a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

slow...... being spun out for patreon dosh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

when will come out next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Needs another chapter or two to tie up the ends. Who gains the most out of Lara's downfall. Final outcome of it. Easily be another couple chapters if you rush things. Personally I prefer you draw it out a bit more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES