All Comments on 'You Stupid Slut Pt. 06'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really like the slower pace of the story as you carefully describe the buildup to Lara's demise. Don't take so long to write another chapter...

FibaroFibaroover 2 years agoAuthor

If you liked this story and would like to read way more along with a ton of other stories then please check out my page on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/fibaro I have ran into trouble with Patreon, but since SubscribeStar doesn’t accept PayPall you can still follow me there, just make sure you connect your discord account to your Patreon account if you do so you don’t miss out on my content. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoying the story. Lovely pace to it as not too fast. Would love to see more control, realistic humiliation. Love her fetching coffees, secretarial tasks. Great storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ms Baker would gladly see that Lara turn into a full fleged submissive so that she would hire an attorney to get Lara to sign a power of attorney turning all her assets over to Mistress Megan who would take over Slave Lara forever.

kuskiekuskieover 2 years ago

"Tina said smirking at the thought of making this a daily occurrence, making Lara run errands for her. It should further attack Lara's reputation as being the upper bitch in the office. Getting her to run one errand was an anomaly, but if she got Lara to do it again and again it would be a pattern."

One of the best parts of this story... decisive for the story progression!

And I know what I'm talking since I had already read intol part 21, at https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro, discord.

I truly recommend!

kuskiekuskieover 2 years ago

"Everyone remained silent for a good minute, not believing what they had seen. They didn't know what was going on between the two of them, but all having dealt with Lara's shenanigans before they couldn't help but erupt in cheering and laughter after Tina's display of dominance over Lara. In the relative privacy of her cubicle Tina formed a hidden smirk. It felt great showing Lara in front of the whole office"

The office scenes are the best thing on this story!

I hope it stays troughtout story and I look forward to see it develop on the next court day... at part 22... that's coming on Patreon / discord account.

You must look it there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At the rate these updates happen, the story won’t be complete until 5 years from now. See you then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When is the next update

Why is taking sooooo long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Does anyone here knows an similar story like this? I really love the concept!

loveevolloveevolalmost 2 years ago

That was aright thanks looking forward to more (fingers crossed)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES