All Comments on 'You Stupid Slut Pt. 11'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Nasty56Nasty569 months ago

Story reached redundancy really….

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Tina needs to give Lara a new job at a porn salon where she will perform flawlessly the most exquisite bjs

madarahyuugamadarahyuuga9 months ago

I'm loving this story, very different from most and the way to bimbofy too. Usually hypnosis really reduces intelligence, but here it is different, it looks for ways to stop it from thinking. I appreciate not just focusing on lesbians as that's not really my kink so if you can get the therapist to involve men in the hypnosis sessions as well. I will be looking forward to the next chapters.

FibaroFibaro9 months agoAuthor

If you liked this story and would like to read way more along with a ton of other stories then please check out my page on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/fibaro I have ran into trouble with Patreon, but since SubscribeStar doesn’t accept PayPall you can still follow me there, just make sure you connect your discord account to your Patreon account if you do so you don’t miss out on my content. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best to do is to introduce Lara to black men where she will pay for her racist sins by giving them the most exquisite bjs as she runs the risk of becoming impregnated with a black baby.

Then we can move her to a black run law firm where she will toll for pennies as she dates black men and women

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story so far. I like the slow boil - though it seems like it's speeding up quite quickly. Be careful it's not too quickly.

Also, I would like to hear more about her humiliation having to serve these people. Little phrases of "she didn't like it very much" or "while she was embarrassed to be doing this" doesn't quite get to it. Like Tina was her hated rival. She despises the bitch. Even thinking she's inferior doesn't make that go away. And then to have Tina make her kneel in her own office and rub Tina's feet for an hour and all we get is "not liking the thought" and worried about her seams? That should be absolute unfathomable humiliation and degradation. Even if it does reinforce her feelings of inferiority and maybe, possibly, someday she can find that position to be more normal and eventually lose much of the humiliation as she no longer feels it's "beneath her" but instead exactly where she belongs, but the very first time for it to have so little effect?

It's almost like you've made her oblivious to humiliation. That's disappointing. The humiliation is one of the best aspects of your stories. To kind of gloss over it like it just rolls off her back is a huge missing element. I mean, she hates blowjobs in general and when after giving them - in a degrading fashion - to a stupid mail-room clerk, she treats it like a slight inconvenience for having messed up her makeup.

Is this part of the conditioning from Baker? Can that be rolled back? While I suppose that Baker ruining her life is decent enough revenge, having her essentially enjoy the process feels like a missed opportunity.

I'm also curious if it's intentional that you haven't really gotten her arousal involved much at all. Even blowing the mail clerk seems perfunctory more than anything. Just curious.

Anyway, don't let me long diatribe make you think I haven't absolutely loved this story so far. Looking forward to seeing where it continues to go.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love it! Maybe the salon ladies should teach her that the best pedicures start with a tongue footwash and end with a blow dry. Wouldn’t Tina be surprised!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

the proper place for Lara is under Tina`s desk serving her by licking Tina`s pussy. Lara should also lick Tina`s pussy clean after Tina had sex with her boyfriend. Tina should use Lara this way often and require Lara to express her gratitude by worshipping Tina`s ass. Tina could teasingly tell Lara that she knows just how much Lara loves having her tongue deep inside Tina`s beautiful ass!

KaiTimoKaiTimo5 months ago

Love this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES