You Stupid Slut Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hihihi yes of course Tina, if that's more comfortable for you then why not?" Lara said, not liking the thought, but feeling the need to do everything she possibly could to make things as good as she possibly could for her superior, the better she served the more she was worth Lara reasoned. Shoving the chair she was going to sit in aside to make room she knelt down in front of her age old rival, just like she had in front of the postboy earlier. Only this time it was to massage feet instead of sucking cock.

Without hesitation whatsoever Tina swung her feet form Lara's desk into her kneeling lap, letting out a satisfied smile as Lara instantly started kneading her damp nylon soles. "Ah, thank you so much, this is so much better. I know it must be inconvenient for you and I'm sorry about that, but damn Lara, I really appreciate it a lot."

It was inconvenient indeed, sitting on her knees always messed up her stocking seams and it was uncomfortable. Nevertheless Lara beamed from the praise she received as she let out a giggle and replied. "Oh no, not at all. If this feels better for you then I'm more than happy oblige." Lara spoke, the fact that she didn't like it didn't matter that much to her, who was she compared to Tina? Just an inferior person on all fronts.

"Well I still appreciate it a lot Lara, like I said you are the best. You are so good at giving foot massages it's so wonderful spending my lunchbreak like this. Thanks to you work has gotten so much more enjoyable and my colleagues in the cubicles agree, they are very happy with your morning documents delivery as well." Tina informed the woman massaging her feet, showering her with approval before turning her attention to her lunch, ignoring Lara apart from the occasional moan of approval to give Lara what she so craved as well.

Eventually about an hour later, an hour Lara had spend on her knees Massaging Tina's feet, lunchbreak was over. "Thank you so much Lara, that was so damn relaxing. I'm so glad that you want to do this for me. Now be a dear and put my shoes back on. I still need to get some work done before I get to my case later this afternoon." Tina said as she lifted a feet up right in front of Lara's face, so she could put her peep toe heels back on one after the other.

Once her shoes were back on Tina just got up and walked out of the office saying her goodbyes, leaving a somewhat stunned kneeling Lara behind. It took a moment for Lara to get back up and as she did she quickly readjusted her stocking seams and checked her makeup in the reflection coming from the ground to floor window that made up the side of the building. Massaging Tina's feet while kneeling had been embarrassing, but she felt great with all the praise she had gotten.

While her hands still smelled of Tina's feet Lara once satisfied with her appearance got back behind her desk and finally removed the piece of gum before quickly starting her own lunch, taking a bite in between working. She managed to concentrate for a few hours until Tina came back in her office for a coffee and another foot massage. Luckily it came with a lot of praise once more helping her to power through the remainder of her day, working late right up until she had to leave to make the pedicure appointment with yet another woman from the salon.

She was losing lots of time during her days, time she couldn't just make up for by working late with how tightly scheduled her evenings were. It didn't seem like she would soon have more time either with her morning cock sucking sessions and every lunch and coffee break spent massaging Tina's feet. She would have no choice but to lower her work load, something she wasn't happy with at all. Yet she'd rather drop some work than disappoint any of her superiors.

The salon lady she pampered this evening was less demanding than the one last night. She was pretty much satisfied with just a good long foot massage and a pedicure along with the expensive wine and fancy snacks Lara always presented. These pedicure practices were expensive, but so worth it after hearing how satisfied Tina had been with hers at lunch.

With the woman from the salon gone so were all Lara's sources to get praise from. She had gotten some compliments on the good job she had done, as well as how well the service had been, but by the time she made it to bed that night she was craving more approval. Approval she knew would come tomorrow.

Lara had always been a workaholic, but thanks to Ms. Baker's help she actually liked work now. She looked forward to working as it got her so much approval. Gone was the stress of old, Ms. Baker had helped her understand herself and her position in life which had made it possible for her to deal with her stress better.

She had always felt above everyone else which had been the biggest point of stress, keeping up that appearance. Now that she accepted that she was below everyone it was so much easier. No longer did she need to think about how to impress people, instead she just needed to impress them by doing as they asked. The only problem that brought was that she constantly needed reassurance to keep feeling good about herself, making the times she was alone actually the most stressful times for her.

When Thursday morning arrived Lara just settled into the routine she had adopted so far. Getting ready in her elaborate slutty style she had adopted she headed into work where she collected all orders from the cubicles where Tina had her desk. The praise she got for doing so washed away all the stress of spending that night alone.

The blowjob that was once again more akin to face fucking that followed in the post room made her feel right on top of her game again. The praise she got between all the cubicle employees and the post boy always made her mornings the best parts of her day. For the remainder of her workday she had to make do with the praise she got from Tina when she came in for her foot massage during lunch, and the one during her coffee break.

As Lara headed home that night to welcome the cleaning lady of the salon she always went to, she thought about how tomorrow would be Friday. Friday as in another appointment with Ms. Baker, she couldn't wait to share the good news with how well her therapy was going. Ms. Baker's new therapy was so much better and more effective than her rants had ever been. She did hope however that her therapist would find a way for her to get rid of her stress for good though.

Lara knew she shouldn't expect miracles, but the results Ms. Baker had booked so far were undeniably miraculous. It got her hopes up for what the future might bring.

12