You Want Me to do What? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John looked at me like he was dumbstruck, shook his head and then said, "Wow, your sweet wife wants rough sex? I would never have suspected she would like anything like that."

I laughed and said, "I know! You could have knocked me down with a feather when she told me. When she got home after her drinks with Ashley, she would have raped me if I didn't agree to have sex with her that very moment!"

John shook his head and then said, "Wow! Okay, technically it's not kosher to give Viagra to a healthy man, but I'd prefer to know about your taking it instead of being secretive." He pulled a note pad out of his pocket and wrote down several things and then asked me what pharmacy I used. I gave him the information he wanted. When he finished writing, he said, "Okay, your prescriptions will be ready to pick up tomorrow. I'll call them in this evening when we leave here. With the Viagra, make sure you follow the instructions to the letter. The stuff for Joy will come in liquid form, so you'll add four drops to 4 ounces of water. It will take about 30 minutes for Joy to feel the effects, about the same time as the Viagra. She will feel the effects for about 6 hours. I would suggest that you wait another 6 hours before giving her another dose. It isn't habit forming, but it can curb a person's appetite severely if taken too often."

"What constitutes 'too often'?"

"I'd say every day for 2 weeks."

I laughed and said, "Neither one of us would survive that! Thanks John."

"Don't mention it. Let me know how it goes."

I then headed home and when I got there I noticed Joy wasn't back yet. I stashed my purchases in my closet area because I wanted to surprise her on Friday when our fun would begin. I kept the butt plugs and lube out because I wanted her to start with those immediately. I sat in the living room with my laptop balanced on my lap as I continued to research things to do for Joy during our rough sex weekend.

Finally, about 40 minutes after I got home, I heard Joy's car pull into the driveway. I was curious about what she would buy, but decided to let her show me in her own time. I heard the door open to the kitchen along with the rustle of bags. She called out, "Jake! Are you here?"

"I'm in the living room, do you need help?"

"No, I want you to see the sort of thing I got for non-work days."

I could hear the tick-tick of hard heels on the kitchen floor and then my wife came around the corner into my vision. My mouth fell open as the vision that is my wife walked into the living room. Now Joy isn't petite as she's about 5'6" tall. She has large breasts and due to their size and weight they hang heavily, especially when she leans over. I really love it when she walks without a bra because they move all over the place when they are unharnessed. Also, her nipples are quite large and protrude all of the time. She doesn't like that they do that, so she would wear bras with lots of padding to disguise that fact. Joy's best asset has to be her ass! It's just perfect...not too big and not flat which gives her nice curves in combination with her breasts. She has a very pretty face with very dark brown eyes that border on black and lovely brunette hair. Her skin is pretty light, but she tans very well.

As she walked into the living room, her breasts were flailing away under her fairly sheer white shirt. I could just make out her areolae and her nipples as they ran across the fabric and the outline of her breasts. She was wearing skin tight yellow capris' that looked as though they were painted on and I could see her 'camel toe' since the fabric was a light cotton and ran up into her slit. She, also, had on a pair of yellow stiletto heels. I got instantly hard and was chiding myself for imposing a moratorium on sex!

Joy walked up and stood in front of me and asked, "So, what do you think? Is this slutty enough or too much?"

I smiled and said, "I think it's just right. How do you feel about it?"

"Well, I was pretty nervous at first, but as I got used to it I felt better. I got some sundresses that are pretty revealing as well. I have to admit, I really liked the looks that the men I saw gave me as I walked around downtown. I think I'm becoming an exhibitionist too! I'll let you see the other stuff I bought as I wear them. I'm going to put stuff away and then I'll get naked for you."

As Joy walked to the kitchen, I admired the jiggle of her ass now that she didn't have panties on to help control things. She returned with a large number of bags and made her way to our bedroom. I followed her and watched as she threw out most of her old wardrobe and hung up the new stuff, some of which looked very sexy. As she did that I grabbed the smallest of the butt plugs and a bottle of lube and sat on the bed until she was done.

When Joy had her new stuff put away, she quickly stripped herself naked. When she turned around to face me, she had a big smile on her face and then I noticed that her pubic hair was completely gone! I stared at her pussy for a while and then Joy said, "Ashley told me she gets her pubic area waxed now and that Tom loves it, so I decided to do the same for you. Too bad we have to wait until you can try it out!"

I laughed and said, "I can wait, though I look forward to burying my face in there! I got you something today as well." I held up the butt plug and said, "Do you know what this is?" Joy shook her head no, so I said, "It's a butt plug. I got you several so you can stretch your anal muscles in preparation for when we have anal sex."

Joy shivered where she stood and said, "Oh god, I can't wait for Friday! What do I need to do to use this?"

"Well, you need to give yourself an enema, the stuff you need for that is in the bathroom, then you use this lube." I held up the bottle, "Pour some on the plug and work it into your anus. As you get used to one, you'll move up to a larger one. By the time you work up to the biggest one I'm hoping that the actual anal sex won't be too painful."

Joy came over to me, pulled me up to my feet, hugged me and then kissed me passionately. She ground herself into my erection as we embraced. When she pulled away from me, she took the plug and lube and said, "I can't wait to try this!" and then headed for the bathroom.

The Weekend...

For both of us the days couldn't go by fast enough. One night, Joy had what amounted to a wet dream as she climaxed in her sleep. She didn't want to tell me about her dream because she was afraid it would upset me. I told her it was just a dream, but she held firm. Finally, Thursday arrived, the day before 'The Weekend'! I had taken this day off as well, because I wanted to make some additional preparations to the house thinking that Joy and I wouldn't leave from Friday through Monday.

I had been admiring Joy's new work clothes every day before she would go to work. They were just borderline appropriate, but since she worked in a law office with mostly men I didn't expect her to have any trouble. When she got home that night, I told her she should shower and change because we were going to go out to dinner. She did as I asked and came into the living room wearing a very clingy, semi sheer little black dress with black 'come fuck me pumps'. I could make out almost every detail of her breasts that were up against her dress's material and the same with her ass. I told her how much I loved her dress and she kissed me in appreciation.

I made reservations at a high-end French restaurant that we had never been to before. The food and the ambience were superb. Our waiter was, obviously, enamored with Joy's dress, so he gave us superior service. After dinner, I took us to a dance club that was the hottest club in town. We danced a lot and drank a fair amount. Joy was besieged by other men who wanted to dance with her, but she refused every one of them and stayed with me. Because of the drinking, we had been using taxi's during the course of the evening and as we were going home it was a little after midnight and Joy whispered in my ear, "It's Friday now, can we begin when we get home?"

I smiled and asked, "Is that what you want?"

Joy nibbled on my earlobe and said, "I'm so fucking horny I can hardly stand it, so yes, this is what I want!"

I told her okay, we start now, so I pulled her into a kiss and pinched her nipple very hard. Joy groaned loudly as her tongue wrestled with mine. After a few moments, I lowered my hand from her breast and ran it up her leg to her sodden pussy and buried two fingers in her sopping vagina. Her groans got louder as I probed her pussy for several minutes. When I pulled my hand from her dress, I placed my fingers at her mouth and whispered, "Clean my fingers with your mouth."

Joy eagerly sucked her juices from my fingers until the cab pulled up in front of our house. As Joy got out of the cab, I paid the driver and then walked up to the house with my wife. When we got inside, Joy wanted to get right down to it, but I told her to wait a couple of minutes because I had something for her. I went into the kitchen and when I returned I brought out a couple of glasses of water, a small bottle with an eye dropper in it and a little blue pill.

"So, Joy, the day you went clothes shopping, I went to the big adult store by the freeway in order to get you the butt plugs you've been using and some other things. I spoke with a woman named Denise who was about our age that worked there. She said I should talk to our doctor about getting Viagra for me and this stuff, with a huge long name that I can't remember, for you. As you know, Viagra can make a man stay hard long after he has ejaculated, so I'm going to take this pill for you so we can have long, uninterrupted sex. This stuff," I put four drops in the glass of water, "Enhances the sensations you will experience by quite a bit. Now, you don't have to drink it if you don't want to, but John says it's safe and non-habit forming. He suggested not using it for the entire week, but for our weekend it should be fine."

Joy smiled at me, grabbed the glass and drank it all down while I took my pill. I told her it would take about 30 minutes for things to kick in, so I made us a couple of drinks. By the time we finished our drinks, I figured 25 minutes had elapsed, so I stood up, helped Joy to stand, unzipped her dress and admired her naked body. I then asked, "Now, are you sure about wanting rough sex because I'm prepared to get quite rough with you?"

Joy's chest was blushing again with arousal as she replied, "God yes, Jake. The rougher the better!"

"Okay. If you're sure. I want you to turn around and put your hands behind your back." Joy did as I asked and then I put cuffs on both of her wrists and then hooked them together. Next, I put cuffs on her ankles for use at a later time. When I was finished, I said, "Turn around and get on your knees. I want you to suck my cock and swallow everything I give you."

Joy smiled as her eyes got wide and complied with my request. She opened her mouth wide and I placed my erection in her mouth. Joy swirled her tongue around the head of my cock which felt very nice, so I slowly pushed my cock deeper into her mouth until I hit the top of her throat. She gagged and choked a bit, but kept on sucking on me. I kept going in and out of her mouth causing her to gag a bit, but she didn't seem off put by it. Finally, I decided it was time to give Joy the rough sex she was craving, so I grabbed a handful of her hair and then shoved her face onto my cock forcing it past her earlier stopping point and grinding her nose into my pubic hair. I held her there for a few seconds as I felt her cough around me and then pulled her off.

Joy had tears in her eyes and running down her cheeks, but she, also, had a big smile on her face. She had copious amounts of saliva running down her chin as I forced her face onto my cock again. I held her for a few seconds and then pulled her off of me. More saliva was running down her chin onto her big tits. Since she was able to handle my cock down her throat, I grabbed her hair tighter, shoved my cock all of the way again and began fucking her face. I had to admit that she looked really hot as I pounded in and out of her throat. I began crying out, "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED? DO YOU LIKE GETTING YOUR THROAT FUCKED LIKE A COMMON WHORE? YOU LOOK SO FUCKING SLUTTY ON YOUR KNEES WITH MY COCK FUCKING YOUR FACE!"

Joy just groaned in response and began moving her head on her own fucking her face with my cock. I pulled out completely, to give her a chance to breathe, so I cried out, "ANSWER ME SLUT! IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?"

"FUCK YEAH! FUCK MY FACE! SHOW ME WHAT A SLUT AND A WHORE I AM! I WANT YOU TO CUM DOWN MY THROAT!"

I grabbed Joy's hair and her ears and began fucking her face in earnest. I was on the verge of cumming, so cried out, "GET READY CUNT BECAUSE I'M GOING TO SHOOT MY LOAD DOWN YOUR GULLET!" And with that my pent-up load of a week shot from the end of my cock directly into Joy's stomach. When I finished, I bent down and kissed her hard as I helped her stand. As we kissed I mauled her breasts by squeezing them hard, pinching and pulling on her nipples. Joy groaned again in pleasure.

As advertised, I was still hard thanks to the Viagra, so I grabbed Joy's hair and pulled her to the bedroom. I told her to lie on the bed on her back and then I dove into her bald muff face first. I had been dying to eat Joy's pussy since she got it waxed and now I finally had my chance. I LOVED IT! No more stray pubes in my mouth or tickling my nose. Her clit was right there dying for my attention, so I sucked on her clit and ran a couple of fingers into her pussy and then curled them up and stroked her g-spot.

Joy was moaning loudly and then cried out as she came. She came very hard as she began squirting in my face! She had never squirted before in my experience and I know I had given her some good orgasms in the past, but this one was the Queen of climaxes! I kept at her as I began to run another finger into her pussy and virtually chewed on her clit.

My cock was aching for more action, so I sat up, turned Joy over onto her belly. I told her to get up onto her knees. She did as I asked and when she was in position I unhooked her wrists from each other and then hooked her right wrist to her right ankle and her left wrist to her left ankle. Joy had one of the butt plugs inserted in her ass, so I reached out and pulled so it slowly began stretching her rosebud. I was happy to see that it was the biggest of the plugs I bought her as it stretched her anus a lot. I pulled it to its widest point and then licked around the muscle eliciting more moans from my wife.

After playing with the plug for several minutes, I got up on my knees, positioned my cock at my wife's vaginal opening and then buried myself to the hilt in one hard thrust. Joy cried out, "OH FUCK, YES! FUCK ME JAKE! FUCK ME HARD!" And I did! I drove into her as hard as I could, giving her the rough sex she had been craving. The thing was, I liked doing it to her. When we usually had sex, Joy would let out with little mews periodically and would have a fairly sedate orgasm. But having her screaming loudly for me to fuck her hard, well that got my blood boiling. I wanted her to scream with satisfaction and to squirt like she did earlier.

I pounded her pussy for 30 minutes while she had around 10 orgasms. She was squirting her girl cum almost constantly while she screamed and moaned in ecstasy. The combination of my ever-hard cock and the juice I gave her must have been what she wanted. Finally, I decided it was time to fuck her ass, the ultimate in rough sex in my mind. I had been thinking of this moment ever since Joy told me about wanting rough sex and how Tom fucked Ashley's ass. I stopped plowing into Joy's pussy and when she turned her head to look at me, I said, "I'm going to fuck your ass now. It may hurt you, but I think you want it to. Is that what you want?"

Joy looked at me, smiled and said, "Oh my god, yes! I want you to fuck my ass hard and fast and I want you to make me scream! Do it Jake! Fuck my ass! Make me your ass whore and then cum deep in my rectum!"

Joy...

Finally, we came to the weekend of what I hoped would be a fantastic experience. When I got home from work, Jake told me to shower and get ready to go out for dinner and dancing. We hadn't been dancing in quite a while, so I was really looking forward to it. Before I showered, I gave myself an enema in hopes that we would start that night and then I reinserted the biggest butt plug Jake had given me. I had been using the biggest one the past couple of days and really loved the feeling. I had been wearing one to work every day and would try and imagine what the stodgy old lawyers at my law office would say if they knew what I had up my butt!

I put on this really hot 'Little Black Dress' that I had bought and some 'Come Fuck Me Pumps' and presented myself to my husband. The look he gave me told me he couldn't wait to have me. We had a great dinner and had fun dancing. While on the cab ride home, I talked Jake into starting our weekend because it was after midnight, so we started making out with him pinching my nipples hard and fingering my pussy.

When we walked into the house, I was ready for Jake to take me right away, but he said he had something else for me. He took a Viagra pill which would keep him hard for most of the night and then he gave me a drink that he said would enhance my sensations a lot. I drank down the potion and then we had another cocktail as we waited for our chemicals to do their jobs.

When we had finished our drinks, I felt hornier than I had ever felt and couldn't wait to start. Luckily, Jake was ready as well, so he undid my dress and when I was naked he told me to turn around. He bound my wrists together behind my back and then told me to kneel. It was game time! I started sucking on his cock as I usually did for a little while. I was never big on giving blowjobs, but tonight I wanted Jake to use me and before long he did!

At first, Jake pushed his cock to my gag point over and over and after a little of that, he grabbed my hair and forced his cock down my throat. At first, I thought I would lose the contents of my stomach, but I was able to quickly put those feelings behind me. As Jake fucked my face, I was thinking, 'Finally! He was using me and I was loving it!' I loved that he had grabbed my hair and was forcing his cock down my throat. I was wishing my hands were free because I really wanted to play with my pussy, but, on the other hand, I was loving that I had no control.

As Jake fucked my face, a memory surfaced in my mind to back when I was in college. I went out on one date with a guy named Brad who I had a big crush on. We talked a few times and then he asked me out on a date. We went to a bar and had a few drinks and then he asked if I wanted to go to his place. I was so in lust with him that I agreed.

Brad lived in a two-flat with several other guys near campus, so we walked there from the bar. We went directly to his room where we stripped ourselves and then hopped into bed. Now, by this time I had had a couple of boyfriends I had sex with, so I wasn't a virgin. Both of those guys were kind and gentle lovers and so I thought all sex was like that. I learned from Brad that that wasn't the case. As soon as we got into bed, Brad began roughly grabbing and squeezing my breasts as we kissed with heated passion.

I was surprised, but I was liking the rough treatment Brad gave my breasts as I moaned my approval of his treatment of me. After a little while, Brad got between my legs, lined his dick up with my pussy and rammed it home hard and then began pummeling my pussy like there was no tomorrow. As he fucked me hard, Brad bent down and began sucking on my neck. I had been given a hickey once when in high school and knew I was getting another, but I was loving the sensations.