You Want Me to do What? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, Joy had her first orgasm spraying her girl cum all over her hand and onto the lounge. Denise cried out, "KEEP GOING! KEEP CUMMING!" Joy didn't hesitate for a moment as she self-abused herself in front of us.

After Joy's third climax, Denise jumped up from her lounge, kneeled between Joy's legs, pulled Joy's hand free from her snatch and buried her face into Joy's pussy! I was stunned by how things had progressed. I was getting really hard while Joy jilled herself off, but when Denise dove between her legs I got exponentially harder! I dropped my shorts and began lazily stroking myself as I watched the show. I even moved my lounge so I would get a better view.

Denise was really aggressive as she ate Joy. She had buried a couple of fingers in her vagina and was pumping them in and out pretty hard. Joy's head was twisting from side to side as she groaned and moaned with pleasure. After about a minute, Denise pressed 4 fingers into my wife's pussy and held them in deep while twisting her wrist from side to side. This set Joy off again as she squirted with, yet another, climax.

When Joy's squirting abated, Denise curled her thumb into her palm and then roughly shoved her fist into my wife. She looked so hot with Denise's whole hand buried in her pussy! I could see Denise twisting her fist and I figured her knuckles were rubbing along Joy's G-spot. Joy was crying out, "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" over and over. After several minutes, Joy grabbed' Denise's arm and started pushing her fist out of her and then pulling it back in again, virtually fucking herself with Denise's hand and arm.

Joy was cumming constantly with her eyes rolled up in her head, girl cum gushing all over and screaming loudly for Denise to fuck her. Finally, Joy asked Denise to stop, but Denise had a malevolent smile on her face and said, "Beg me to stop!"

Joy was a bit confused by Denise's response, so she didn't respond for a few seconds. When her brain, finally, caught up, Joy begged, "PLEASE, DENISE, I BEG OF YOU, STOP!"

Denise kept up with her abuse of my wife for a few more seconds and then pulled her hand from Joy and stared at my panting wife. After a few minutes, Denise stood, stripped off her suit and said to my wife, "So, will you do me now?"

I was admiring Denise's body as she stood beside my wife waiting for a response. I loved her areolae because they were a light pink and her nipples were small compared to Joy's but looked great. It looked as though she was freshly waxed because her muff was bald. Finally, Joy sat up and told Denise to lie back on her lounge. Denise did as she was told and then Joy knelt between Denise's legs and buried her tongue in Denise's sweet looking pussy.

I stood there watching for several minutes as I watched Joy eat another woman. It was a first for me. I was still stroking myself until I decided that it was my turn to use and abuse my wife. I grabbed the bottle of tanning oil, smeared some on my wife's slightly gaping anus, smeared some on myself and then plunged into Joy's ass! She lifted her head from Denise's pussy long enough to turn her head, look at me and say, "FUCK JAKE, YOU READ MY MIND!"

Joy...

I had been looking forward to Denise coming over ever since we were at the adult store. I was hoping I would get to live out my fantasy of being with another woman sexually. When Denise arrived, with overnight bag in hand, I was very pleased. I took her up to our room to drop off the bag and then to change into bathing suits. Denise's suit was a one piece and had seen better days, so I talked her into using one of mine. I, also, talked her into getting an enema with me because I planned to get Jake to fuck both of our asses before the day was through. We had a good time as we cleaned our colons and put on our suits.

Jake was staring at us with unmistakable lust as he admired our suits. When we got outside and had been sunning for a little while, Denise told me she wanted to watch me masturbate in front of her and Jake. I had never let anyone watch me do that until the day before with Jake as we watched porn. However, I really wanted to please Denise, so I pulled my suit off and began jilling off immediately. It was such a rush to know that the two of them were watching me.

Before long, Denise crawled between my legs and began eating my pussy. God, I thought this was hot! A woman between my legs while my husband watched me! I was turning into quite a slut and I was loving it. After a few minutes, Denise shoved her fist in my pussy and fucked me hard without respite. When I had had enough she made me beg her to stop. Then Denise told me to eat her! I couldn't wait, I was so excited! To taste another woman was something I had lusted for since I was in college, but I was always too afraid to try it because I thought Jake wouldn't want me to.

I had noticed that Jake was stroking himself while Denise ate me, so I wasn't too surprised when I felt Jake pour oil on my ass in preparation to fuck my butt, yet again. He buried his cock in my ass with one hard push and began fucking me like I was a street whore. Denise had a hold of my hair and was forcing my face into her pussy. I was loving being used this way by our friend and my husband. I reached in and buried some fingers in Denise's pussy while stroking her clit with my thumb. It didn't take long for her to cum hard.

Jake, in the meanwhile, was stroking and pinching my clit as he sodomized me, causing me to cum hard shortly after Denise. Jake, however wasn't close as he pummeled my rosebud harder and harder. He, finally, came with a growl, pumping his seed into my rectum. Jake and I moved to separate lounges to recuperate from our efforts as we huffed and puffed. After several minutes, Denise said, "I really love your pool parties! I hope I'm invited to more of them!"

Once we recovered, we decided to start getting dinner ready. We all stayed naked as we prepared our meal, which I found to be great fun with Denise. When we sat down to eat, I said to Jake, "Perhaps you should fix a couple of 'four drop cocktails' for Denise and me and you should take your blue pill."

He got up, messed about in the kitchen and returned with three glasses of water. "Here you go ladies, two four drop martinis', stirred not shaken." I explained to Denise that she was drinking the stuff she had told me about the first time we met. She said she figured as much and then they both guzzled down their drinks while I took my pill.

After a few minutes, Denise excused herself and went to the toilet. While she was gone, I sat on Jake's lap, kissed him and then said, "There are two things I want to say to you. First, thank you so much for making this the best weekend of my life. I have loved everything we have done so far. I know you were a little apprehensive when I first mentioned wanting rough sex, but you have exceeded all my expectations. I love you so much!"

I kissed him again and then Jake replied, "You are welcome, but I have to thank you for starting this. I have loved every moment as well. Our sex has been so much better this weekend and I hope we get to do it like this a lot in the future."

I laughed and said, "As far as I'm concerned, we can fuck each other like this every time. The second thing I wanted to tell you is that I want you to fuck Denise while she's here. I really like her and would love to share you with her. She hasn't had a good fucking in months and I know you can make it good for her."

Jake looked a little concerned with this development and said, "Are you sure this is somewhere we want to go? I fuck her now and then maybe later you decide you'll want to fuck some other guy and you decide you like him better than me and then, where are we? We could be opening Pandora's Box here."

"Jake, I love you and have no plans to ever leave you. I can't say that I will never want to fuck another man, but I will never leave you for another man. Please, have sex with Denise and we'll take things as they come."

Jake...

So far, the day with Denise has been fun. However, Joy asked me to fuck her and I'm reticent because I don't want Joy to have an excuse to fuck another man. I've never been overly confident around women, especially since two long time girl friends in the past dumped me for other guys. I don't think Joy would do that, but I don't want to take the chance. When I told Joy I wasn't comfortable, she basically said that she couldn't promise me that she wouldn't want to fuck another man someday down the road, but she did say she would never leave me, but who knows what the future holds.

I pondered the situation as I cleaned up the kitchen after dinner. Joy and Denise went off to the bedroom at Joy's insistence to give me space to think. I, finally, concluded that if Joy decided to leave me for someone else there was nothing I could really do about it. I could only hope that she loved me enough that sex with someone else wouldn't cloud her judgement, so I decided, 'what the hell'! When I entered our bedroom, the two of them were on the bed just talking, so, apparently, the 'cocktails' hadn't kicked in yet.

I stared at the two beauties on my bed and felt myself get hard. When Joy saw me, she smiled and said, "Denise, will you eat my pussy while Jake fucks you?"

Denise turned her head to look at me, smiled and said, "I would love to. Come on Jake, fuck me good and hard!"

I decided that with an invitation like that I may as well. I told Joy to lay cross wise on the bed in order for Denise to be perched at the side of the bed so I could fuck her while standing. I found I could drive harder while standing. The two accommodated my request and moments later Denise was lapping at my wife's liquid goodness. I sank my cock deep into Denise in one hard push which caused her to moan loudly and then began pounding her hard from behind. I'm sure I was shoving Denise's face hard into Joy's pussy every time I buried my cock deep in her.

I decided, with Denise, that I would keep the spirit of our 'rough sex weekend' alive by treating her roughly as well, so I reached under her and began roughly kneading, pulling and pinching her breasts and nipples. Denise moaned loudly again with this treatment, so I assumed she was liking it.

Joy was moaning loudly as well as she enjoyed what Denise was doing to her. After a little while, Joy cried out, "OH FUCK, DENISE! FIST MY ASSHOLE! FUCK IT! FUCK IT HARD!" I took a peek around Denise and saw that she had her left hand buried in Joy's rectum. Moments later she pulled it completely out and then punched her way back in again. It was wild to watch and a few moments later, Joy's pussy erupted like Old Faithful as she shot her girl cum like a geyser into Denise's face while Joy screamed with delight at her orgasm.

At that moment, I decided that I would give Denise a little anal play, so I released her breasts, spit on her backdoor and roughly shoved my right thumb deep into her ass. I ass fucked her for a few seconds with my thumb garnering some more moans. Then I reached down with my left hand and inserted my left thumb next to my right and began to pull them apart, spreading Denise's sphincter as wide as I could. Next, I pulled my thumbs, inserted three fingers from each hand back to back and began pulling her anus as wide as I could. I could see the membrane that separates her vagina from her rectum moving as I continued to fuck her pussy.

I guess Joy figured out what I was doing because she cried out, "FUCK HER ASS, HONEY! FUCK HER ASS HARD!" I thought that that was a great suggestion, so I pulled out of Denise's pussy and worked my cock into her ass between my fingers. When I pulled my fingers away, Denise's anus clamped down on my cock snugly. I pounded away at Denise's ass causing her to groan loudly enjoying the tightness of her backdoor. After a while, I noticed that Joy's head was hanging off the edge of the bed.

I pulled out of Denise's ass, walked around to the other side of the bed and told Joy, "Suck Denise's ass off of my cock!" As Joy opened her mouth wide, I shoved my cock into her gaping maw into her throat and proceeded to fuck her face. After a few minutes, I returned to Denise's ass and began sodomizing her once again. I went back and forth like this for quite a while.

Finally, I decided to grab the large black dildo, worked that into Denise's gaping asshole and then took Joy's rabbit vibrator and shoved that up Denise's pussy and then returned to fucking Joy's face. After quite a while, I managed to cum down Joy's throat. When I had pulled out of her mouth, she told Denise to pull her hand out of her ass and then rolled away. "Jake baby, I want you to fuck Denise's face now!" The Viagra was doing its job as I was still rock hard, so I crawled up the bed and forced my dick deep into Denise's throat and fucked her face.

While I was tickling Denise's tonsils, Joy got up from the bed, stood behind Denise and said, "God, she looks awesome with that giant dildo in her ass. I think I'll fuck her ass with it now!" I could see Joy grab the faux cock with both hands and begin to pull it out quickly and then shove it back in equally as fast. Denise was moaning loudly as she was being used at both ends and before long had a monster orgasm and collapsed on the bed.

Joy lay down on the bed next to Denise, took her in her arms and kissed her passionately for a long time. I stood and watched for a long time thinking I should be jealous as my wife was kissing someone other than myself passionately. But, the truth of the matter was that I wasn't jealous at all and enjoyed watching my wife with her new lover. Next, I looked at my bedside clock and saw that it was nearly midnight, so I said, "Joy, Denise, what do you say to bedtime? It's about midnight and we've been going at it for nearly 5 hours."

Joy and Denise broke their kiss, looked at me and then Joy said, "You can go to bed if you want, but I still feel horny. How about you Denise?"

Denise laughed and said, "I could go a little longer."

I just stood there looking the two of them for a few seconds and then said, "Okay, I guess I'll go to the guest room."

I then turned to leave, but Joy cried out, "Wait! Please, Jake, don't go. I want you with me."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to think you are being replaced because you aren't. I love you and only you."

"So, what do you want me to do? I'm tired and want to sleep."

"Well, can you sleep here? I just need you close by."

I wasn't sure what was prompting Joy's request, but I decided I would stay. I lay down on the bed and she crawled over to me and kissed me tenderly and said, "Thank you. I love you so much!" After she thanked me, she turned her attention back to Denise and kissed her while they were both on their knees facing one another. After a couple of minutes, Joy looked Denise in the eye and asked, "Can we '69'? I've always wanted to do that with a woman."

Denise smiled and said, "Oh yes! Do you want to be on top or on the bottom?"

"I want to be on the bottom. I'm always on top with Jake, so I want to experience the bottom."

I watched the two for about 10 minutes, I guess. It was pretty hot watching them together, but before long I nodded off with my fatigue. As I was drifting off, I was thinking I would have to get into better shape to keep up with Joy.

When I awoke on Monday morning, I could feel Joy's body alongside my own with her head between my shoulder and arm. I looked down at her sleeping face and just felt my love for her swell up as I looked at her angelic visage. I wanted to get up without waking her and as soon as I made a little move, her eyes opened, looked at me for a moment and then a big smile crossed her face as she whispered, "Good morning, baby."

She hadn't called me baby for quite a while, so I smiled and whispered back, "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Oh god, yes. Denise and I didn't bother you too much last night, did we?"

"Not at all. I watched the two of you for a while until I fell asleep. It was really hot watching two beautiful women loving each other. Did you enjoy it?"

"I did. I had fantasized about doing that for years. By the way, I've been thinking about something I want to run by you for the future."

"What's that?"

"Well, remember when Denise was talking about wanting to go back to school, but couldn't afford it and could barely live on her salary?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, I was thinking that maybe we could help her out. I really like her and I'd love to help her in some way. What do you think?"

"We could do that. What did you have in mind?"

"I'm not exactly sure, to be honest. My first thought was to let her live here with us, but then I wasn't sure if you'd like that."

"We have plenty of room. If she did live here, would you like to continue having sex with her?"

Joy looked down, blushed and then whispered, barely audibly, "Yes."

"I see. Well, I'm not averse to the idea. Let's talk to Denise and see what she thinks. Now, I really need to pee and I'm pretty hungry."

Joy smiled and asked, "Will you pee on me again?"

I chuckled and whispered, "I'll do anything you want, you know that."

I sat up in the bed and saw that Denise was spooned up against Joy with her eyes open and looking at me. So, I asked her, "Would you like to live here with us? I'm not certain what it would entail, but I think Joy really wants you here with us so you can, maybe, go back to school."

Joy turned around and faced Denise and said, "I'd really like it if you did. We wouldn't charge you rent or anything and we would feed you, so that way you could save money and go back to school."

Denise looked at both of us as tears began forming in her eyes. "I'd love to, but why me?"

Joy pulled Denise into a hug and replied, "I don't know. I just liked you the minute we met and Jake liked you too. Take some time and give it some thought. Now, if you can, would you join Jake and I in the shower and pee on me while he does?"

A Little Pain...

Joy...

We finished up my rough sex weekend with Jake and I inviting Denise to move in with us and then the two of them giving me a 'golden shower'. Later, as we ate breakfast, Denise asked me, "Joy, have you ever considered getting your nipples and clit pierced? You would look supremely hot!"

I turned to Jake and asked, "What do you think?"

Jake smiled and said, "I think you should do it. As a matter of fact, I think you should do it this week!"

Denise then said, "When you do it, get heavy gauge rings and not barbells. We can do all sorts of stuff with those!"

I was getting excited about the prospect and asked, "Like what?"

"We can attach chains or hang weights from them. You'll see and I'm sure you will like whatever we do. Now, how about another roll in the hay before I have to go?"

I laughed and said, "Jake fix us a couple of martinis' and you take another pill. Denise and I will go clean our rectums while the potions take effect."

When Denise and I had finished, we retired to our bed and waited for Jake to finish with his shower. When he came into the room, he was sporting a massive erection, so we knew the pills had taken effect. Denise then sat up on the bed and asked, "So, Jake, did you use the nipple clamps you bought that first day?"

"Yeah, we used them Friday afternoon."

She then asked me, "Did you enjoy them and, if so, would like to try a little more pain?"

I really liked the nipple clamps and the few times that Jake slapped my ass, so I replied, "I did and I would."

Denise grinned and said, "Great! I thought you might. Too bad you don't have eye-bolts on those bedposts, we could tie Joy up and really give her some pleasure."

Jake smiled and said, "That could be fixed in about 10 minutes. Joy are you okay with me putting some eye-bolts into the four posts?"