You Want Me to do What? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trying to picture in my mind all of the possibilities and was getting really wet doing so. I then replied, "I have no problems at all! As Jean Luc Picard would say, 'Make it so!'"

Jake grabbed Denise and drug her from the room, so I lay back on the bed and lightly jilled off in anticipation of things to come. About 15 minutes later, the two returned with Jake armed with a drill and some rope while Denise was carrying a bunch of hardware. The two of them conferred on where to put the bolts and when they had finished there were four bolts at various heights on all four posts of the bed.

When that was done, Denise began digging into the overnight bag she had and pulled out a blindfold, walked over and put it on me. She then said, "Open your mouth wide so I can put this ball gag on you." I did as she said and while she put it on me, she said, "Now, if things get to be too much I want you to hum the song happy birthday really loud, okay?" I nodded my head. "Now, I want you to hold out your arms so I can put the cuffs Jake bought on your arms."

I held out my arms and could tell that Jake and Denise were both attaching the cuffs to me. I could feel them attach ropes to the cuffs and then, after a few minutes, my arms were stretched out very wide. Next, Denise said "Get on your knees." I did what she said and then felt Jake pick me up by my hips and pull me back so my torso was at a 45-degree angle to the mattress. Some ropes were wound around my thighs and then my thighs were spread wide. My breasts were hanging from my chest heavily and my pussy was dripping in anticipation.

There was a dearth of sound and movement in the room, so I assumed I was just left hanging there. I could hear the two of them talking outside the room but couldn't make out what was being said. Periodically I would hear one or the other laugh, but that was about it. Finally, I could hear them both return to the room.

Denise asked, "So, are you having fun yet?" I nodded and hummed 'uh-huh'. Denise then said, "Good. I have all sorts of surprises for you in my little bag." All of a sudden, I heard a swishing sound and then my ass burned with pain. It took me by surprise as I yelped into the ball gag. I heard the telltale swishing sound a couple of more times and felt the sharp burning pain again on my ass and the back of my legs. Again, Denise asked, "Still having fun?" Again, I nodded and hummed, 'uh-huh.'

There was a pause for several minutes until I felt some lube being smeared on my asshole and then something large being pressed into me. It didn't feel like any of the toys we had used so far, more metallic. When it was pushed all of the way into me I could feel part of it running up into the crack of my ass as if it was hook shaped. Next, my head was pulled back sharply and then a strap was run across my forehead. When the hands released my head, I could tell the hook in my ass was attached to the strap because when I went to lower my head the hook in my ass was driven deeper into me.

Next, I heard the telltale swish and then my right breast burned like hell. This continued for quite a while as both of my tits were struck repeatedly. As all of this was happening, I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter! The pain was morphing into a sort of pleasure that I hadn't really experienced before. It wouldn't take too much to make me cum!

My tormenters had taken a break, apparently, because nothing had happened in a while. Then, all of a sudden, I felt one of them slap my left tit hard with their hand. At the same time a nipple clamp was being attached to my right nipple. The clamp was put on much harder than the first time Jake did it and was shooting electric jolts to my pussy. Next my right tit was being slapped as a clamp was put on my left nipple. I was wondering what was going to happen next when I could feel both of my nipples being pulled down very hard. They felt like they were being stretched several inches...I really liked it!

A few moments later I felt a number of clamps being attached all over my tender tit flesh. I couldn't picture in my mind what was happening, but all I knew was that it was very intense feeling. After about 20 of the clamps were attached to each breast, Denise asked, "Are you still having fun?" My immediate reaction was to nod, but when I did the thing my ass was pulled in very deep and the bit outside was stretching my anus, so I hummed, 'uh-huh'. Denise then replied, "Good! We have a lot more we want to do with you!"

After a short pause, I felt a number of clamps being attached to my outer labia and then several to my inner labia. Next, I felt my inner labia being stretched, much like my nipples. It felt as though they were being pulled about six inches and as I moved I heard the clacking of something metallic which I assumed were weights.

I couldn't imagine what I looked like and was pondering that when I felt the magic wand applied to my clit. The vibrations were on high and within 10 seconds I had the most intense orgasm of my life! I was shaking uncontrollably as I felt my girl cum rush out of me and sound as if it was splashing into a bowl or something. The wand was removed while I came, but was returned as soon as I quit cumming. I came again within 10 to 20 seconds and the wand was removed as soon as I started squirting. I heard the splashing again. Next, something large was shoved into my vagina and fucked me hard while someone pinched and pulled on my clit. I came hard again and, again, my girl cum splashed into something.

I lost count of how any times I had cum hard and was about to hum 'happy birthday' when Denise asked, "Have you had enough?" Again, I tried to nod until I was reminded of the hook in my ass, so I hummed 'uh-huh'. Okay sweetheart, we're almost finished. Jake and I both want to get off really quick and then we'll let you go." I tried to hum 'okay' but it sounded more like 'uh-kuh'. The next thing I know something is clamped to my clit and then a rabbit vibrator was shoved into me with all of the bells and whistles on high. The little clit vibrator thing was attached to the clamp on my clit and was driving me wild!

In the meantime, Denise said, "Come here Jake baby and fuck me like you own me!" I could feel the pair of them crawl on the bed and then felt the obvious movement of two people fucking hard. I was cumming constantly and felt like I was going to pass out and then I awoke laying on the bed with Jake and Denise smiling down on me.

The Denouement...

Jake...

Joy's day of pain was amazing. Denise was like an orchestra conductor...in total control of every aspect of Joy's day. Once we had Joy blindfolded, gagged and tied up, she pulled me aside and told me what we would do in great detail. She also told me that if at any time I got uncomfortable with what she was doing she would stop if I asked. Otherwise, she asked me not to say anything and that she would do what little talking there would be, mostly making sure that Joy was okay.

Denise started with a cane on Joy's ass and legs. She left a number of welts. Next, we put an anal hook into Joy, pulled her head back and then attached the hook to a strap on her forehead which caused her to keep her head up or pull the hook into her ass even more. Denise then caned Joy's tits raising a number of welts. Next, we clamped her nipples and hung heavy weights and used clothespins all over her tits. We did the same to Joy's labia and hung two heavy weights to her inner labia. I was videoing everything we were doing because I knew that Joy would be curious.

Denise decided to grab a bowl from the kitchen, place it under Joy and catch all of her girl cum. She managed to get Joy off a number of times and each time Joy squirted massive amounts of her girl cum. When we had finished with Joy, Denise and I fucked to relieve our pent-up sexual needs. When we both climaxed, we both shot our donation into the bowl. We poured the contents of the bowl into a large glass and when Joy had recuperated we handed her the glass.

Joy looked at the concoction and asked, "What is this?

Denise smiled and said, "Your cum, Jake's cum and my cum! Now drink up!"

I didn't think for a second that Joy would drink, but I was wrong. Without any hesitation, she put the glass to her lips and guzzled it all down in one. She then pulled Denise into a passionate kiss. When they broke the kiss, Joy said, "I was a little afraid when you first talked about doing this to me, but I loved every second. Thank you, both of you! I look forward to doing this again!"

All of a sudden, Joy's stomach rumbled, so I said, "You sound like you're hungry. I think we all are. Let's eat dinner and then watch a movie, okay?" Both women agreed, so we traipsed into the kitchen and fixed a meal. We ate in the living room and I told Joy I had a special movie for her to see.

When Joy saw that the movie was of her afternoon, she smiled and clapped her hands in glee. "I was trying to picture in my mind what was happening." she said. While she watched, Joy began jilling off as she equated what was on the screen to what she remembered happening to her. When the video finished, Joy had managed to get herself off about 8 more times!

It was about 8pm and thoughts of having to return to work the next day began to pop into our heads. As Denise was getting her stuff together to leave she asked, "Were you guys serious about having me live here or was it just a fleeting thought?"

Joy answered immediately saying, "I was dead serious. I would love for you to live here with us. We would love to give you a chance to finish school, find a better paying job and make yourself more independent. Also, and I think I speak for Jake as well as myself, well, we just love you."

I could see tears welling up in Denise's eyes as she began crying. She threw herself into Joy's arms as she bawled and said, "I love you too...both of you! I'd love to live here with you." She kissed Joy passionately and then threw herself into my arms kissing me passionately as well. When she broke the kiss, she stepped back and said, "My lease is up next month, so I won't renew. If it's okay with you, could I move in in two weeks?"

"You can move in tomorrow as far as we're concerned. I'll have a key made for you and bring it by your store. Come by anytime you want."

We all kissed and said our goodbyes and after Denise disappeared down the road, Joy and I returned to the house hand in hand. When we got inside, Joy turned to me, gave me a bear hug and gave me a toe curling kiss. She then said, "Jake, thank you so much for giving me this weekend. I love you so much right now I'm having a hard time expressing myself. You are, by far, the greatest thing that has happened in my life and I just feel so happy right now. We should, probably get ready for bed because tomorrow morning is going to come as a shock after this wonderful weekend."

When we crawled into bed after our usual nightly ablutions, Joy said, "Jake? Will you keep this rough sex thing going? I really liked it. I'd love to have you just take me whenever and wherever you get the urge. I'm just constantly horny right now after this weekend."

I kissed her on her nose and said, "I fully intend to fuck you all of the time! Be prepared to have sex anytime of the day every day! Also, tomorrow, when we get home we're going to get your nipples and clit pierced. What do you think?"

"I think I can't wait!"