You Want To Do What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like 30 minutes, but was probably closer to 3, Frank grabbed Shirley by her hair and pulled her away from his massive tool. With only his eye contact he was able to pull Sue to her knees like a tractor beam.

Sue felt like she was floating over her body watching herself and had no control as her 2 hands reached out and instinctively latched on to his beast. As she stroked it, feeling its power throbbing in her hands, she leaned forward to taste him. He laughed as she struggled to take what she could in her mouth. "All you cunts are the same, you see a fat cock and you turn into a slut."

If someone would have called her a cunt at any other point in her life she would have punched them in the nuts, but hearing him say it only turned her on more. The more she worked his cock, the more degrading comments he spewed at her, and the more that egged her on to try and please him more.

The few times over the years that she gave a blowjob to Mike he came in a couple of minutes. Here Frank was ten minutes deep showing no signs of even being close. He just sat back making out with Shirley as Shirley was petting Sue's hair. Although her jaw was in severe pain from being stretched so much Sue did not slow down, she was determined to taste his cum. Frank finally pulled Sue off of his cock, "stay here" he told Shirley, and he pulled Sue up by her arm and led her to the bedroom.

After he flopped on his back Sue tried following him onto the bed. "Why are your fucking clothes still on?" he snapped at her. She fumbled trying get out of her jeans and sweatshirt. After she was standing in just her bra and panties she was half trying to cover herself up, very aware of the old set that she had on. "Holy fucking granny panties" laughed Frank, "get out of those fucking ugly things and get your fat pussy in my face you cow."

She climbed onto the bed and Frank grabbed her and spun her into a 69. She was draped over his large hairy belly grabbing onto his rock hard cock as his face buried into her steaming wet gash.

He attacked her pussy with a vengeance. He used his tongue, mouth, and entire face like a famished man eating for the first time in days. Sue was embarrassed by how wet she was getting, but Frank just kept telling her to "cover my face in cum you little whore."

Sue came twice at the mercy of his tongue, thoroughly covering his face in her cum. After he pushed her off he grabbed her panties and used them to wipe his face off while telling her to get on her back and get prepared to be fucked by a "real" man. As he lined up his massive cock and plunged straight into her with one push, she now knew why Shirley was so loud.

Sue thought she would wake up the entire campgrounds with her screams as he split her open. He fucked her in several positions until finally rewarding her with several shots of hot cum over her belly and tits. "Get in here" he hollered to Shirley. "Clean this bitch up" he said.

Sue was waiting for a towel when Shirley surprised her with a tongue. She licked every drop of Frank's cum off of her, ending with sharing some from her tongue to Sue's. Sue had never been with another woman, or even thought about it, but eagerly sucked on Shirley's tongue. Sue lost count of how many times she came that night as the 3 of them sucked and fucked for several hours. At some point she vaguely remembered Frank carrying her back to her own bed.

Sue heard a car door slam as she started to awaken. Her body was sore and beat down, but in a glorious way. She was severely dehydrated from drinking and cumming so much and was scanning for a bottle of water when her eyes almost popped out of her head. Hanging on the door handle were her cum crusted panties with a note pinned to them.

She jumped up and grabbed them and just made it back under the covers as Mike walked into the door. "There you are sleepy head" he said, "great news-the asshole next door left!" "We can finally enjoy the rest of our week." "I'm going for a quick hike, you stay in bed and we can run to town when I get back."

As he walked away Sue peeled back the covers and rubbed over her deliciously sore body smiling to herself, remembering the evening. She looked at the note on the panties, it was a phone number and ♥ Shirley.

Sue grabbed her phone off of the counter and took a pic of her gaping cunt. "Thanks for the wonderful evening!" she captioned it as she sent it to Shirley. Within a minute her phone dinged. Sue opened the message and it read: Frank wants you to shave your pussy bare............


12