All Comments on 'You Want To Do What?'

by Damienns666

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Laughably bad

Is anyone really THAT stupid??

1 star

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Well, this was an unremarkable waste of time.

Maybe it turns you on; but it felt like it was written by a 14 year old who hasn’t had sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i have never understood how disgusting creatures like u still exist on this planet?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

LOL! Kind of telegraphed when you wrote that she was satisfied with their 3-4 minutes of missionary every couple of months.

Mike was a complete stereotype: IT nerd, physically small and weal, and physically inept. Frank was just as much of a stereotype; all you needed to was write him as being black to complete things.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Poorly written pathetic cuck shit.

Do not quit your day job to write, you will never make enough to live on writing this sort of drivel.

Cuck shit always scores 1/5

8itgood8itgoodalmost 3 years ago

I'm always amused by the comments left on a story or the author. Several comments made about this story resemble the fictional character Frank, as being the same type of person, a bully and arrogant asshole. Why to go people. Don't like a story fine, rate it. But to demean a person for writting and posting a story on a free site..some of you need to get a life.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

What a disappointment. Sue knew he was an asshole, and yet she gave in to him. She seemed like a worthy wife and then she betrayed her husband and herself. Pity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Evidence Darwin got it all wrong! If he had been right, all of this cuck crap would have been thinned out from the human herd long ago!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

And again an author believes he has discovered the key to cuckold wisdom and shows us his imagination! Sorry, but otherwise there is nothing new to write, exciting or even exciting. Always the same stupid crap. At a moment's notice she becomes a whore and he lives as an unsuspecting stupid cuckold! I'm looking forward to the continuation when the whore gets the divorce papers served and the idiotic neighbor the lawsuit!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Other comments pretty well sum up just how bad this story was. I’ll pass this one by..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Get ride of the whoring bitch

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

How was it ruined?

She's wanted to be a worthless whore

And you wrote a poor widdle pathetic tiny wee wee'd cuck.

She sucks, he sucks and quite honestly your writing sucks.

yes the mouth breathing spank squad will love this but thats because they, like you, prefer a BIG COCK to a nice pussy.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Sorry, I just can’t understand the burning need of these cucks to debase themselves. What must have happened in their life to twist their minds so badly? I feel only pity for their sickness.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 3 years ago

Cheating tramp, divorce her Fast!!! Pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the description of the guy has him far from attractive so I fail to understand why she would cheat?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@26thNC....you said you’d pass this story by....and yet you couldn’t help being an asshole and making a snarky comment. Such a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The tags worked 1 star without reading

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

My anonymous bitch, making his cowardly anonymous attacks again. Who’s the dick here?

poly_cuckoldpoly_cuckoldalmost 3 years ago

Goddamn people are mean in this comment section! I thought it was hot AF and look forward to a sequel or anything else you write. Not sure why people come here to read stories about cheating wives and then get upset when that's what they find haha

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Another author to avoid as a plague...1* (where are the VERY negative ratings when we need them?)

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 3 years ago

I can see there is more to this story so...part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

RE:poly-cuckold The name you picked for yourself is fitting. Look ass wipe, we all know this category is about cheating wives, but maybe you should read some of the "hall of fame" stories and learn what good cheating stories are all about. But then, I wouldn't hold my breath, it appears you're just one of the many sewer rats that roam this category looking for the humiliating garbage stories about willing cuckolds and their whore wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

RE:8itgood Some authors need to be demeaned, maybe they would stop writing garbage. But then guys like you prefer this garbage, that's why these scum authors keep posting their garbage.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

@8itgood,

and the hell of it is, most of them don't have a story of their own, or even a name to go by.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

To the commenters that put down authors and their stories.

Putting others down just to make you look good.

You think, in actuality, it shows how childish you are.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Obnoxious neighbors seduce a loving wife... Why? How? What does she see in them after admitting they were unpleasant? People doing awful things for no apparent reason is not how you make them interesting. I just went from being disgusted by 2 people to being disgusted by three.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

Sorry but extremely unrealistic storyline.

To have been that obnoxious to the wife and then to have sex in the course of a couple days, not going to happen unless wife has a history of cheating which no indication of that was given.

Eighty percent of a woman's sexual nature is mental as the old saying goes, a woman's largest sex organ is her brain. Having said that, this story just didn't add up.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

The writing was pretty good pace and flow wise. A couple mixups with the names but having to girl names close like that is a difficult setup

So close

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it would work better if you wrote that the guy was charming and really good looking. Then, maybe, a wife would be tempted and under the right situation cheat.

This is unreal unless it was rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous