All Comments on 'You Want What?'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 186 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Can’t say much else about it only fantastic story and keep up the great stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So let me get this right

Plan B is murder

Renee and Rhonda discussed Plan B-ing Jimmy

And Jimmy, knowing his wife conspired to murder him stays with the whore and has children with her?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good one!

One of the things that always bothers me in these loving wives stories is when the husband KNOWS his wife is about to do something stupid to ruin their marriage and then goes right ahead and lets her do it. I always figured it was the husbands responsibility to protect his wife - even if he's protecting her from her own stupidity! This was a good response/story to those other idiots that sat by and let their marriages flush. Thanks for the effort.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 4 years ago
Well Done

Nicely conceived and executed.

Good Grammar, too. :)

Best Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did he go

To a camp to help the husbands out? You know the revenge in advance

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Gross. Rhonda has zero respect for him and even lied to his face and he stays with her. She says she didn't know it would be like that but the stories she read about it were supposedly even worse, and apparently she was ready to murder him too since she mentioned "Plan B" in her email with Renee. He jokes about not divorcing her over stupidity but the most blatant stupidity is his own for staying in that marriage where it sounds like he'll now be raising Jake's kid. Unless that was the one time Rhonda told the whole truth and the baby is actually his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

This was definitely one of your better stories/plot lines, I enjoyed the story tremendously,thanks again looking forward to your next posting..

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

I'm glad his stupid wife smartened up and he was able to save the marriage. Renee was one evil bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked this

It was good to see Jimmy help Bill get out of a horrible situation. I hope Renee gets some incurable disease while she is in prison and Jake becomes a catcher while he is there...

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Good story, Mr. Tramp

Thanks for sharing it.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
I hear rhe critics typing

Buddy, you know people will bitch for you not "Burning the Bitch."

Oh well, I think you got it covered.

I liked it. Nice tune, and I liked the beat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I wasn't big fan of the story, wife was little to stupid and her friend was little to evil and why was wife so much into cuckolding her husband, yeah she wanted to spice there sex life but since her husband said no that should be the end of it but she wonted it still even more. Seemed almost like her hubby was bed in bed or something so she really wonted another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
funny that the plan B she had with Renee was not mentioned at the end

What had she planned with Renee as her Plan B for him? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good literature

not a single thing erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another stupid story

About people so stupid no one could take it seriously. You are really, really bad at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry, but, worst story I ever read

Yes, Ma'am. It made a caricature not a character of Bill. I wish they separated this site into two sections, men who hate wives having sex with others and those who enjoy reading about it. I would be in second group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Smart guy

He was smart to get the evidence he needed but he got farther than I would. Once my wife brings up that subject I would have so much doubt I would never trust her again. I would think she already did something regardless of the email or phone calls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Almost ?

Rhonda almost fucked up her marriage!

rick_ohrick_ohover 4 years ago
I was skeptical at first

But it ended well.

Rhadman66Rhadman66over 4 years ago
This is bad

Recocile with a wife who WANTS

to have sex with other men and humiliate

Him and he has no problem with it.

I seriously doubt that. I would make

Her see a therapist and get help before

I would touch her again

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Interesting story, but . . .

. . . wholly out of character the way Jimmy was written. The way he was written, he’d never have gotten beyond not just no but Hell no. He’d have told Rhonda from the get go, you screw someone else and you are toast, period.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wowee!

I Like It!...Their stretch in the Big House Why didn't you embellish the shit out of it and have them do a dozen life Times and throw in Bubba for Fun.....5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the twist at the end where his own dad gets her pregnant

Clueless cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Has some name issues

Pretty much your standard story so I liked it well enough, but you got the names switched around a couple times and Jake turned into Jack as well.

Tossing in the "Idaho sabbatical" was a nice touch.

Thanks for posting, good to have an alternative to the whack-a-doodle cuck tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
name swap

I enjoyed the tale but, in the middle you started referring to Bill as Jake. Created a confused moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A bit more

Balanced ending than the average.

looking4itlooking4itover 4 years ago

What about Rhonda’s plan b with Renee? Seems like he forgot and forgave a little too easy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

Yes, it's your universe, but does that mean that we shouldn't critique it if you have someone get shot in the head, then bounce up and knockout six guys in hand-to-hand combat? You're writing in a world that is AWFULLY similar to ours, we have a right to talk about things that seem wring.

"[Renee] says it's a blast ...her husband loves it." - Yeah, it's a blast for HER, MAYBE her husband loves it, and if so, more power to them, why does that mean that Jimmy has to do it. If Jimmy says it's a "blast" fucking Renee's ass, and she loves it, will Rhonda let Jimmy have her ass? (Assuming that she doesn't now.)

My answer, besides, "Hell, no!" would be okay, and you can watch me have sex with another woman. Somehow, I don't think it would be such a "blast"!

"but there were a few emails from Rhonda' - I think you mean from Renee!

"But I knew it wouldn't be easy to get her to see the folly of all this." - I know there'd be no story, but how about saying "No. Fucking. Way?"

Again, I know it would kill the rest of the story, but why not just tell Rhonda and Renee that Bill is staying there and isn't going back home, and that they're calling the Police to charge Renee with domestic abuse?

Bill went to Idaho. Isn't that where "The Camp" is?

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
Another excellent tale

Exposing the truth of what cheating and cuckolding are is a refreshing change in this category.

5/5

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Only a matter of time

Until she cheats. Anyone who has the kind of thoughts she has had, has already cheated in her mind. When the dust has settled and she gets the itch again she will decide to do it but not tell her husband as she knows he would never agree. What he doesn't know won't hurt him or their relationship - right? -until he finds out. Enjoyed the story 4 stars

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Mildly interesting

He saved Bill. Now save himself and cut her loose. Any woman who mentions that has to go. Just begging for trouble if you keep her.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 4 years ago
hmm

i have mixed feelings about this one. i liked how he handled that, but idk u cant fix that kind of stupid. she was manipulated once, most likely will happen again. but still liked how he handled it and the ending. i guess i just a sucker for happy endings lol. ty for the read i enjoyed it and gave me something to think about

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weak ending

He should have had Rhonda served with divorce papers even if the divorce did not go through just to drive home how much damage she had done to their marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It is fiction

But I can't wrap my head around believing/trusting her that easily. It did grab my interest.

Rob5373Rob5373over 4 years ago
Good story

I like a story where the husband is proactive and stops the spouse from doing something stupid. Forget the BTB crowd. They are unhappy people. Lol. 4 stars

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 4 years ago
No no no

Can't waste time waiting on plan b .cut her out now before it's to late . She had all ready talked out a plan b so she will kill or cheat on him she is after he's money. When she got excited reading the stories she knew what was happening with friends . You can't love and cuckold at the same time.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Part two

A few years later when she starts wanting to cheat and does it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "So let me get this right"

I'm not sure that Rhonda believed that Plan B meant murdering Jimmy, though it DID mean murdering Bill. She MAY have thought it involved drugging him as Bill was drugged. Though Rhonda may have had a hard time convincing him of that!

Other than dragging the story out, why didn't Bill run to the neighbor's as soon as Renee went to work the first morning after she abused him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story.

Thanks!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Over the top

Absurdity

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Comments

@Anonymous Re: "Did he go" - I think so, I believe it was in Idaho, that was mentioned in "The Camp."

@Anonymous Re: "funny that the plan B she had with Renee was not mentioned at the end" - I think that Rhonda's Plan B was to drug Jimmy as Bill was drugged.

@ReedRichards - I agree. I dislike when characters act out of character just to drag the story out. In any sort of pseudo-reality, Jimmy would have left called the cops while still in the office, left Bill there and told Renee she'd better leave before the cops got there, then bring Rhonda into the office to hear Bill's story without the bitch there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what i never understand is

the lack of empathy

one of the main reasons i don't bring up threesomes or cuckolding my spouse, is i would HATE to be on the other end of that chain.

so if a 10 second exercise in empathy/the golden rule (WHICH I WOULD HOPE SPOUSES CAN ENGAGE EACH OTHER IN IF NO ONE ELSE) would lead me toward throwing the idea away in a giant flaming trash fire....how is it that cuckolds are actually a thing? i cannot fathom how any ANY of this could do good for the relationship. i can understand how those that engage in it are predators, evil to the core. i still cannot understand how it is remotely possible to 'innocently wonder about cuckoldry'. it only took me all of 10 seconds to realize it's 100% toxic, to be used only as a matter of completely ruining a person's will to live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a wimp

Could he be anymore blind to his wife’s real personality. Once a duche bag always a duche

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Still has a problem.

What he hasn't addressed is the reason she wanted to do this.

"I only wanted to liven up our sex life," she said."

Sooner or later it has to come up again.

Personally, she would be signing a postnuptial agreement or out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Sale

Technically well written, but there is no way on earth any rational husband would be able to tolerate the bitch. Moreover, if she is that impressionable and stupid, why would anyone want to have children with her? Based on the build up, keeping her is not an option. Keep writing...generally score you high....but do a better job of thinking about what's plausible for an outcome next time.

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
One Major Plot Point Left Unaddressed.....

Rhonda and Renee had discussed a plan B she that had with Renee that was not mentioned at the end. I can only assume that plan B was Jimmy's murder. How can this possibly be overlooked in light of the very real videoed plan she had to murder her own husband?

Other than that great work 5 stars just for good writing and exposing the disgusting cuckold "lifestyle".

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 4 years ago
Trite, Insipid, Stupid

'Nuf said! Yes, Literotica is supposed to be Fantasyland for the enjoyment of the readers, but give us credit for having some brains and wanting some suspense. Certainly none here. Villains aren't all bad, and the good guys aren't all good. Jake was right out of Central Casting and Renee wasn't far off. Could Rhonda have been any stupider? And our hero, Jimmy, was actually going to put up with that stupid person for the rest of his life? And Bill - don't forget the classic wimp converted to hero. I don't know why I gave this a three * rating. I probably omitted the minus (-) sign in front of the rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Approaching Good

For me, this story was approaching good. Three stars.

Mentioned Plan B to get at the hubby, which I was guessing to be drugs like they used on Bill. However as has been pointed out a few times, Plan B was never revealed,

Only part I don't quite get, is that if Bill had control of big time lotto winnings why would he not just walk away (Or maybe even paying some body to adjust a few knee caps prior to exiting Dodge) ?

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 4 years ago
This was interesting

I liked how you tied in the camp in Northern Idaho at the end.

Should create a series about all the different husbands or boyfriends who come to it looking for help and leave changed for the better.

It would even be cool of there was a "sister" camp for battered women who are abused or cheated on and need their own "camp". Would make some cool stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

horseshoes hand grenades and small thermonuclear weapons (big ones, It don't matter)

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
Interesting

I have heard that there have been actual events like this. No wonder that a person could crack and kill both of the abusers. Some very crazy people that like to abuse others for their pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The way you wrote her, there was no reason to believe this was all a surprise to her

The main clues were all the stories she read and, as others pointed out, the initial mention of Plan B was aimed at him, not Bill. However, when the video started, you ignored everything you set up before that so you could write her saying, "I didn't know." Sorry, that's bullshit.

<P>

You wrote her as being very much in the know of what was going to happen to Jimmy, and then you inexplicably tossed all that out for a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Old story,

Just deleted the old story and resubmitted it,

toddster119toddster119over 4 years ago
Keep it up!

I just love that you tie in your previous stories to each current one. Keep up the incredible work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The wife was simply unbelievably stupid.

If he married a woman that mentally dysfunctional he deserves whatever the crazy bitch does. More like a cartoon than a story.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
She didn't know how her friend was acting...

She didn't know how her friend was acting, but also read a lot of stories that were the most disgusting things the husband had ever read in his intire life and seems to like those stories, because she kept reading them more and more...And he never confronted her about that...However a good story...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Normally like your stuff , this although not bad didn't actually go with the story description which was to share "She wants to share, he has to convince her otherwise." I'm afraid to say straight out cuckolding isn't even close to sharing. You might want to change the tagline to reflect the story line, other wise as I said not a bad read.

ribnitinribnitinover 4 years ago
How did the camera get installed at Bill's?

How did Jimmy know when the show would be on, and how was it acceptable as evidence?

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 4 years ago
Over all a good story

I like the way he talks so positively about the event and to find out he gets strapped to the chair. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good luck sport

She may not have gone through with it. But, she is to stupid to keep or raise a family with. Good luck with the rest of your life bitch but make no mistake. You are out of here. That is what should have happened to her.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Like everyone one else said...

Dump her. She was evil to suggest such nonsense and her choice of friends draws some serious doubts as to her ability to make responsible decisions. She's a loose cannon. The husband deserves whatever the future holds for him.

That said, 5 stars for entertaining view of a marriage doomed to fail.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great story ST

Saddletramp echoed my own thoughts on the cuckold life perfectly with Jimmy's thoughts, "Did men like this really exist?" "I had never personally met anyone who said they lived this type of lifestyle". Same for me, I've never met a cuckold, never even heard of a real one. Never met a cuckold's whore, or some ass who thinks he's a bull. I've had interesting discourse with people , who claim to be cuckolds, in Reddit. Their stories sound amazingly like all the the comments that start, "my wife and I." Just another fantasy site a little sicker than most. You certainly got a ride out of them with this story. You hurt their gender feelings by making it seem that Bill's life wasn't wonderful. What woke, confident man wouldn't want his wife to know this pleasure? I like the way Jimmy handled his situation, but I have to agree with most comments that even bringing it up would be the end for me. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmm

On ending isn't good.

In real life who would ever trust the wife again?

Who wouldn't question if the child was even his?

No way a guy would keep her.

notredame43notredame43over 4 years ago
so so St

sorry but her considering it yep youre done. no way you stay with a moron like that

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 4 years ago
The story

didn't have to go to such extremes in order to make the point that cuckolding wasn't going to work. But the side-line story of how it all went better for Bill when taking the job with Dad was good.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 4 years ago
"So, I should divorce you for being stupid? ---WELL DUUUUUUUH

ThecFact that the wife did not go through with her plan doesnt mean Anything

It is NOT Proof of her remorse. She only became SORRY after she saw her friends were about to be arrested for sex crimes and torture.

With each new story saddletramp1956 becomes more psychologically disturbed

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Friends?

Even if it DID work for Renee and Bill. why on earth does Rhonda have any interest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Preposterous

Putting a surveillance camera in somebody else's home is a felony, unless it was done with the home owner's permission; since the story didn't enlighten us on that issue, then the permission wasn't granted. The act of surveillance was a felony and the DVD would not be admissible in court.

Additionally, the story is cliche-ridden and the characters are one-dimensional caricatures. No one in the story ever has a facial expression or makes a hand gesture; evidently they stand at attention at all times without moving their heads or bodies.

Frankly, the story line has been done by other writers out here...and done much better. Please take a few writing courses somewhere and then start to actually write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what happens after the cuckolding?

one person gets laid, another person gets abused. Sometimes these stories address the idea that even the person getting laid, is also getting abused.

cuckolding equals abuse.

Period.

How many times do we have to read this same story from different authors?

Sexual assault IS criminal behavior.

Period.

How many times do we have to read the same story from different authors?

People suffering from a mental illness want others to experience the same thing as them to normalize the malady and justify an excuse like: " It could happen to ANYONE?"

But could it?

How many times do we have to read the same story from different authors?

Before we get the help we need?

How many times before NO reader defends the sick criminal behavior, and finally admits the abuse?

How many times do we have to read the same story from different authors?

Before we finally thank our lucky stars that it isn't ME?

Every different author who has ever written this story has had but ONE goal in mind...

To remind every single reader that IT COULD BE THEM!

Thanks very much for your efforts and contributions.

I'll never call it "the Lord's Work", but it IS important.

Abuse is never erotic, and those who think it is, need help.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 4 years ago
ugh

This whole thing was ridiculous. You can do better than this tired old tripe.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Preposterous!"

Since the story didn't say, why do you say that permission wasn't granted? It's just as likely that Bill gave his permssion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not sure if I’d stay with a wife who wanted that . It would mean to me that cheating and fucking others was on her mind.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Further to re: preposterous.

Unless the bitch owned the house outright... and I'd hazard a guess that THAT's not in any way the case... then Bill had the right to set up surveillance in his own home. Jimmy and Bill made the plan together in his den. The evidence is admissible, the case a slam-dunk, and you're an idiot.

The only way a whore like her would be with a guy like Bill, would be because he has money and is easy to control.

On top of that, Saddletramp always prefaces his stories to say this is his version of reality, if you don't like it, shove it.

Saddletramp's stories are getting better in my opinion, even if my opinion doesn't count for much. It counts for me and that's all I give a shit about.

At least thewe two had a happy outcome. It's nice to see a wife redeemed for once in your stories, though I always love a good BTB. In this case it was ok.

An even better aspect, is that your stories help to offset all the wimp, cuck, perverse crap that gets rolled out. Keep them coming. Idiots can slam you in the comments, but when you rate a 4+ against the usual 2-and-a-bit of the other style, that speaks for itself. And I am sure there are those nutjobs out there who come back again and again to hit you with 1-bombs.

Cheers for the story.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Re: anony 11/16/19. Plan B for Jimmy would have been to drug him and lock him up like they did to Bill.

...or some other idiotic idea.

As if Renee would let Rhonda in on her criminal plans at this early stage, she hasn't even succeeded in making Rhonda cheat yet.

Plan B is obviously just part of Renee's speech habits.

Can't you think for yourself, commentors?

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
One last comment...

There's an up and a down side to separating the stories into two categories, BTB and cuck shit.

The upside for both camps would be that we would have less crap comments after a story, and fewer haters.

That said, lol, the downside is that I wouldn't have the joy of seeing comparative scores for the two styles. The decent stories get higher ratings, and over the great bulk of the readers. The rest are cuck shit. LOL.

Another upside is that the cuck/fetish crowd would have higher ratings in that category because only people with that bent would bother going there.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
My take,

The story was constructed and told well enough, from a technical stand point, so a good score for that. I generally enjoy S.T.'s yarns.

The subject in this one bothers me, and I get pissed off at the female characters that press their husband to give her permission to fuck another man and have a ludicrous expectation that the hubby will be not only OK with it but actually enjoy watching.

This is greatly different from the case where the hubby gets excited thinking about his wife trying a new dick and brings up the idea.

In this story the hubby is absolutely against the idea, yet there is some reason, (and this is where my biggest problem with the story is), he feels that it is necessary to approach rejecting the idea very carefully. His need to get the wife to see the folly of the idea, instead of swiftly laying down the law irritates me with him. If fact it is told that he is fearful that she'll "dig her heels in" suggesting that if he says an outright "No, Hell NO" that she'll go do it anyway. That would be "All she wrote" for me, game, set, match, period.

The mere fact that she brought the suggestion up would be cause to have a discussion about divorce, hubby responding with a post-nupt agreement would not be out of line.

She's considering and predicting enjoying fucking another, brother - there's trouble in Denmark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another shit story line

Who can believe this stupid set up. And rate this so high. Rhonda should have been divorced anyone that dumb shouldn’t be married and now pregnant .give me a break. And that .and bill taking that kind of punishment with assists and not going to the police or others is so poorly written as most of your stories really make so little sense and have no reality in fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I enjoyed it

That ST your tales always amuse and entertain.

To the stupid cunts who don't get it it "IT'S FUCKING FICTION" you know like make believe not the real world like James Bond, Spiderman, and CIS it's called fiction for a reason. Its not real!!

To the other stupid cunts who read have a wank and then moan or the cuck's who feel hard done by that there are real men out there, and then bitch, fuck you.

To the female ball bashers who hate to see their ilk lose in fiction and in real life, fuck you.

Carry on writing you are doing just dandy ST

Cheers

PP

you know who I am

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Interesting story

I have to admit that I hate humiliation stories because I was small once! Maybe someone likes being helpless but I don't. To the rest, I felt that is was well-written and you could have easily turned it into a cuckold story which kept me tense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Light

He let her off too lightly.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 4 years ago
Whoa Here!!!

5 yrs into a marriage and she already wants to "experience" another cock?? That is basically what she is saying. If the sex needs bolstering at 5 yrs. what is going to happen at 7 or 10 yrs. Run like hell.....away from her!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Not trustworthy

If she needs another man after only 5 years, she will cheat within the 7 year itch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I don't think I could have or want Rhonda in my bed for a long time.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Run! Get Away Fast!

"It's where you watch me have sex with another man," she said."

Seriously, she is proposing she wants to have sex with other guys while married. Why waste all the energy and effort on a plan. Tell her to pack her shit immediately, get out! Contact the attorney the next day, empty the bank accounts. Go, go, go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Self hater

We get it bub. You hate women, and hate watch cuckold porn.

Calm down bub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Strong Suggestion

Never trust a woman named Rhonda, it won't end well for you and after this I'm not too wild about one named Renee either. Signed: BTW

PaksdmPaksdmover 4 years ago
but what happened

with the guy who was in the hospital - did he recover and get hired?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"Well," she began, nervously, "how would you feel about being my cuckold?"

"Not no, but hell no," I said emphatically.

"And if the next word out of your stupid mouth is not Yessir, I'm off to see about our quickie divorce!"

That is as far as I had to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
@paksdm

Did you read the whole story? ...all the way to the end? All of your questions are answered in the story.

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
Read the story Paksdm

You may see... Bill's divorce went through without a hitch and my father hired him on as a consultant specializing in Linux. He promised to start upon his return from a three-month "sabbatical" in north Idaho. When he returned, I hardly recognized him... also: Gone was the scared, skinny kid who ate at my table and stared at the floor. In his place was a strong, confident man ready to take on the world. I put him right to work and so far, he's more than proven his worth. ALSO: All these cuckolding stories are an insult to marriage as well as the men who suffer it, willingly or not!!, There is NOTHING EROTIC IN ABUSE! 4**** but the subject is far from "Loving Wives"

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Late Thoughts -

Why, when Bill was all meek with his, "Yes, Ma'ams," didn't he ask Rhonda, "Is THAT what you want from me? Because, I'll tell you right now, NO. FUCKING. WAY!"

She says that wasn't what she had planned for him, but according to Jimmy, some of the stories she read were WORSE!

Why does she want to "liven up their sex life" when she said it was great? At least in some stories she says that their sex life had gone stale (of course SHE doesn't do anything to spice it up for BOTH of them!). but Rhonda didn't even have THAT flimsy excuse.

"Renee and Jack?" - I thought his name was Jake?

@Packsdm - "Bill's divorce went through without a hitch and my father hired him on as a consultant specializing in Linux. He promised to start upon his return from a three-month "sabbatical" in north Idaho. When he returned, I hardly recognized him."

Why do these wives always take marriage advice from three (now four!) time losers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
@brooks thoughts

.....we have a right to talk about things that seem wring.

You meant wrong not wring. disect disect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Can't help myself

The story ending is incomplete.

Jake made bail but he never faced court on the multiple charges he faced. He was discovered dead one night in an alley in town. He had been beaten severely and had his genitals crushed. But that was not what killed him. He died from septic shock. Apparently someone had fucked him up the arse with a 14 inch long dildo dry and had perforated his bowel. Police believe he died in agony form the infection. His death was not pleasant.

Renee suffered a worse fate if that is possible. She was sentenced to 25 years in prison for the crimes she committed. He room mate in the prison was a sweet girl who had killed her husband when she caught him in bed with their neighbour by cutting off his cock and shoving it down his throat.

Renee was bragging about what she had done to Bill when Donna (her room mate overheard it). Donna had gone to school with Bill and had had a crush on that sweet boy. Donna still dreamed of Bill and her getting together especially his kisses.

The first night Renee was forced to perform sex acts on Donna and from theire it deteriorated. Renee was farmed out to all the BULL dykes for a night of passion. The degrading things done to her broke her mind and spirit. She died in prison.

When Donna got out of prison she looked up Bill and rekindled their relationship. It was the night before they were married that Donna told him what she had done to Renee.

Bill stated it wasn't enough. Donna and Bill have been married for 23 years and have 2 children. My father employed him in our company and he is now currently VP of Operations and has proven his value many times over the years.

Rhonda and I took a while to get back to what we had but we still survive and she never forgets how close we came to being finshed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Light

Rhonda got off too light,there should have been some form of penance.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Agree

I agree with Anon 04/05/20 ,she got off far too lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmm

She read stories on it.

She spoke to her friend doing it.

No way she didnt plan on abusing her husband.

So why in the heck stay with a women wanting to treat you that way?

No way she actually loved her husband.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 3 years ago
Yuck

This wasn't some averted disaster. His wife gets turned on at the thought of doing this shit to him. That's enough reason to walk out the door.

Imagine what it would have been like if he sat her down and said "Honey, our sex life is a little dull, I'd like to pretend that you're my 8 year old daughter and I'm raping you. You know, just baby talk me and act afraid, try to cry if you can, it'd be so hot for both of us." Would she be fine with it, or did he just admit he's a twisted piece of shit pedophile??

She revealed her despicable nature, and it ends with a chuckle on the car ride home. The stuff that turned the wife on was sick enough to end this marriage, fuck whether she did it or not. Some things are bad enough that wanting them is unforgiveable in of itself. He knows what she really thinks of him and feels about him now, and chooses to ignore it for no reason at all.

This isn't macho bluster. If the thought of breaking my wife's nose and fucking her in the ass while she cries turned me on, she should leave me. Without hesitation.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Trust but VERIFY!!! Watch the Idiot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The saying Close or Almost

Everytime I read or hear the statement close or almost only counts in pitching pennies, horseshoes and hand grenades I remember I learned it as "Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and Polaris Missiles". I guess you can change that Polaris Missile to Trident Missile now. Another good one is "Mushroom cloud in the distance and 24 empty missile tubes now comes Miller Time".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BTB

A true BTB tale. The only things that I always find difficult to believe in these stories is how the wives think that any husband would be ok with this and why do the husbands let it happen. Before anyone replies, I know he was drugged in this story.

If women want another man, then fine, get divorced first but never try this, someone will always get hurt.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...