All Comments on 'You Want What?'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 186 Comments (Page 2)
JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

he never addressed her saying she wanted to spice up their sex life. i mean that seems like a big deal and if left unchecked then there will be problems down the line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You left one out

"Almost only counts in pitching pennies, horseshoes and throwing grenades,"

I always add “thermonuclear weapons” to the list.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Intent to cheat is just as bad as cheating. BTB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing the Number of Knuckleheads

This is actually a pretty good story. A wife who was not quite stupid.

Oh and for the idiots who think Plan B is always murder, that obviously is your own ignorance. Plan B for getting Bob's Lotto winnings was murder. Plan B for making Jimmy a cuck was drugging him, which the wife did not agree to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great Story

Enjoyed this more typical Saddletramp tale. Just a thought, try and keep the NAMES right. Rhonda is Renee, Bill is Jake and Jake is Jack, a time or two. Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great I would like to see more stories about husband's that won't put up with this cuckolding. Thanks for letting us comment!

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
How

How long before she again starts thinking about trying some fresh cock.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

How do they manage to pick such wonderful, loving friends only interested in making their lives so much better?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rhonda's eyes might have been closed but her thoughts and dream were locked on getting Jake in bed and Jim being forced to accept her actions. They be having a child but Jim better remember his mother's actions when he becomes an empty nester.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The bitch Rhonda got off so easily!!!

Gullible and stupid of just sex-crazed!!!

onbothsidesonbothsidesalmost 3 years ago

1. Rhonda wanted to do what Renee did.

2. If he said no, Renee might well suggest drugging him just to get him to "try" the cuck thing because he will surely like it.

3. Rhonda sure didn't seem put off by the shell of a man that Bill was. It was what her own husband would be, and she was OK with that.

4. Divorce her? I don't see how he could ever eat or drink anything she gave him ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent - The good rises above the residents of sewer rats

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

When Bill told him what was happening, Jimmy should have called the police right then.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 3 years ago

I'm with onbothsides. From the email exchange between Renee and Rhonda it seems obvious that they already had talked about a plan B to be put in motion if Jimmy wouldn't agree to being cuckolded. What else would this plan entail than drugging and restraining? Renee just mentions a plan B without explaining, so they must have discussed it already in person. And nobody can be so dense as not to pick up on the condition Bill is in.

And if you read a bit between the lines it seems Rhonda had been reading some of the more 'hardcore' cuckolding stuff and was obviously not appalled by it, since she continued consuming this kind of literature.

All in all I'd advise him to get a divorce asap, since his wife is either terminally stupid or deceptive, if not both.

ManatNumber34ManatNumber34almost 3 years ago

Just read all the stories. Quite an imagination that the author has. Well done in dropping in all the characters and locations from all the stories. I've no idea if any of that shit happens in real life, suspect that some of it does afterall somebody out there is buying cock cages etc and I doubt if they are all ornaments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Your universe" or not, irrational situations are not interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The first stories of yours that I read were the revenge in advance series, I have since read all the others, I have to say I enjoyed them all. Your characters are interesting and well developed and you have a very vivid imagination, I look forward to reading whatever you produce in the future.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - I hate cuck/wimp stories.

In this one the husband should have thrown the wife out for even thinking about it - ONCE&DONE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, sorry very stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bill should have gotten help from Jim to get the police involved after the first assault.

Jim should have divorced Rhonda. When a woman says she wants you be her cuckold, it means she stopped respecting you months ago and it is time to move on.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't help but wonder how many male readers have thought about talking their wives into swinging or sharing so they could get a little strange ass. Hell, I bet there are even many men who get excited about being "forced" to submit to a wife who wants be watched while being serviced by a man with a cock larger than her husbands so she can become the controller of the home. As Jim pointed out to Rhonda these stories are all fiction...aren't they?

kkceohcskkceohcsover 2 years ago

Horshoes, hand grenades, thermonuclear warfare and sex. I don't know about you but I've been close quite a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah... no. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man are you broken. Isn't it funny that none if the other writers never criticize but see no problem with non popular authors. Funny how that works, Sbrooks

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

Well that was some story, albeit a bit extreme. Horrible friends, so horrible that one would laugh it off as impossible, but you never really know your friends, do you? Cuckolding is gross and is always about disrespect. Originally, the term defined a man who unknowingly raised another man's child. Leave it to the porn industry, feminists, and some in the black community to give it a new meaning. Either way it is disgusting and you do a very good job, by taking the extreme, in showcasing the filth that it is. And the danger as well. I am not surprised that readers don't get it; instead they focus on Rhonda, vilifying her. They can't yet see through their own betrayals therefore they hate the only thing they can, the wife and in someway, you the author for writing it. And I imagine they hate themselves for reading it. People can really do a number on other people, even those they once loved with all their heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Big fun! Thanks.

If we all used linux, this sort of thing wouldn't happen. :)

Dump Windows.

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

Another great ST creation.

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150almost 2 years ago

I like your writing. Some's a little far out there but they are still fun stories. Keep up the good work. Any other recommended stories or writers let me know.

onbothsidesonbothsidesalmost 2 years ago

I'd be so very freaked out if I heard mention of a "plan B". I'd figure it meant drugging, and I'd forever be afraid to eat or drink around my wife.

Divorce for sure at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He let the guy get raped! When he got the guy alone, and was told that he was basically a slave, he should have called the police right then. They had already sexually abused him, and kidnapping.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One must wonder how many dip-shit husbands would fall for that invitation? Anyway, while not my "thing" in terms of reading material - I do enjoy the author's works and am reading my way through them all. Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have kicked her ass to curb. No one is so stupid to believe that it would be fun for the husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are limits to how much suspension of belief can be expected of the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 stars. Any woman especially a college edumacted one(unless shes a democrap) isnt going to start suggesting and pestering her husband for ways to "liven up the sex life" without knowing a little more about the particulars of what is supposed to do the livening, especially after only 5 yrs of marriage. That kind of stupidity is supposed to hit men& women at 7 yrs of marriage. Also the women NEVER think to verify or corroborate the BS the other women are spewing (like feces). Now only in LW and in democrap brains does one take at face value the crap that cheaters sluts bitches and evil cunts and dicks state will improve love lives, wont harm marriages and is just meaningless sex that hurts noone and can be easily smoothed over. Just the fact that she listened passively and didnt care about the particulars makes her unfit to be a wife, friend w/ limited benefits maybe, a cook and skullery maid sure, but not a partner for life. Lets try reverse cuckolding and make our idiot sluts watch us fucking the daylights out of younger twats while the "wives" watch, unhurt, unashamed, enjoying the spectacle as we rant about tighter cunts, bigger, shapelier or less saggy tits, better skin tone and the absence of stretch marks, eh? rk

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

He should have been able to shut her down much sooner and quicker. But then he would never would have been able to save Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anal wuss- I can’t believe you feel that the democrat woman are uneducated, and naive? Last I checked, there are still quite a few inbred republicans down south, and up north, that believe the election was stolen. Even tho there has never been any proof. Let’s hope for your sake, they don’t win the mid term and start eliminating public aid. Or all those farm animals you fuck, will have to be turned into dinner! Ohh... as far as the story went, another Saddletramp work of art. 5 stars.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Still

Still should have dumped his wife.

LastMissionLastMissionover 1 year ago

Have liked most of your stories. However, in this case she would have completely destroyed the trust that I would have had for her, just from pushing her agenda. He didn't find out what plan B was supposed to be. Odds are that drugs would have been involved to compel his compliance. At the very least gone for a postnup, if not divorce.

nightdragon1nightdragon1over 1 year ago

whats not to love about saddletramp1956 stories

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I just enjoyed this one. It was nice to read a simple straight forward “NO!!! YOU CRAZY BITCH” story.

Everyone having a good life in the end makes it a Hallmark moment. Hahahaha, it was an Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ to me.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

To a degree you can almost understand her getting sucked in by the BS Renee was telling her. The more disturbing part to me was that Rhonda was reading some of the most extreme and disgusting cuck stories and was getting excited and turned on by them.

It seems like maybe Jimmy should keep his eyes open.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

"Sure, I could simply put my foot down, but all that would do is make her dig her heels in deeper."

No, this is what Writers have to include in their stories so that they can turn a 1000 word concept into a drawn out convoluted plot. Notice he didn't say communicate, dialog, talk, etc? No, it was put foot down. Heaven forbid the husband communicate his feelings, express how hurt and betrayed he is by the request alone. No, that won't do. The audience must understand that the husband is smarter and better than his dumb wife and its only his skill and intelligence that he is able to route the enemy and keep his wife virtuous but stupid.

Misogynistic mother f

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She knew what was gonna happen, kick her out or end her.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

dont buy her completely this is a trust but verify relationship from now on i would think

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

The characters and actions are all so over the top that it is hard to imagine almost any of it, including Jimmy proceeding, after all this took place, to stupidly have children with Rhonda instead of getting away from her more cheaply right away before there were children and they'd been married for a longer time.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

YES he should divorce her for stupidity. That’s half his kids dna.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not sure why he didn't just tell her that if she tried to do it, he'd divorce her. Then tell her he'd still divorce her if she didn't drop them as friends. He could have walked the other husband out to the garage and cut the padlock off.

.

4 stars, but he should have said NO from the beginning and he should have meant it. Personally, I would probably have divorced her anyway, whether she cheated or not. She knew from the stories what could possibly happen, and she apparently looking forward to it. How could you sleep around this woman???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read the comments and it seems no one likes the wife and what the husband did and should have done. Me, I just enjoy the story and liked the good ending. Now, on to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, but I wondered why some bloke called Jack got fired and prosecuted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3 Stars as I am betting his wife will listen to some other lady . My ex thought it would be OK for her to have a Boyfriend . I have No idea what gave her the idea that I would be OK with that . Hell I will not let some one else even use my Car or Golf Clubs . In Cal She got the house and I got the shaft

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bitch Rhonda got off too easy

Slick742Slick74212 months ago

Anyone who thinks that cuckold is cool should read this story. Thanks…*****

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good Story. It was good how Jimmy got his wife to see the light.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

His wife still got off easy. He should have insisted in a postnuptial agreement at that point.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I started with "A Father's Justice " and read ALL of the stories ending with "You Want What? ". I can say that I enjoyed all of them and I'm looking forward to your next new story. It seems to me that you and your family have served in the Marines, you love lasagna, meatloaf, and steaks. Please, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He's a pussy for staying with her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nope, delusional wife needs to be an ex-wife. Failing that, as one other commenter mentioned. There needs to be a punitive post-nuptial.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

Great story, no matter what the anonymous jerks say.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Next story... 5 years and 2 kids later, in order to spice things up, Rhonda takes on a lesbian lover and expects husband to except it or get raped in a divorce while she moves her lover in.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Well, I read each story right down the line and every story I'll have to admit once more was still 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Rhonda and Jake need explosives or incendiary charge packed up their asses with a timer, tamper circuit and remote trigger, a vague explanation of what will happen to them, then let to run out into the desert and detonated while still within sight of each other for the torture value, him 1st her 2nd as she the worst offender.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Well there has to be a reason why she would even consider something like that so what's the hidden problem with the marriage and 2 how did she even get started on reading stories like that to start with and too answer the Mc question no there is not men out there like that those who are like that are bitches and not a man cause no man would do that shit they wouldn't even allow that conversation to last more than a few seconds before shutting that shit down quickly which is why the Mc isn't a man either he isn't a bitch but not a man he is a little boy

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox698 months ago

Well that's another trip through ST's mind from A to Z for the forth or fifth time, or it would be if they ever wrote a Z story ;) ;) , and as usual they provide a perfect antidote to the mundane cuck crap.

May JoP ride free, cuck's grow a pair and sluts boil in oil for eternity, I tip my hat to you sir.

dgfergiedgfergie8 months ago

Pretty good story, worth at least 4 stars. It's amazing how some people critique these stories like they were real and don't seem to realize there not. Sure there's some minor points of law anyone with some knowledge could quibble about but what's the point. If the story is entertaining and fun read what's the problem. This is what a talented writer does he writes cause he enjoys to and hopes others will enjoy reading his works. Saddletramp is one of the better authors on LIT, keep up to good work. Oh, and don't forget the stories are FREE!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Page one. It's disorienting to keep reading how Rhonda/Renee names keep getting mixed up. Back to the story to find out if I want to read the whole thing.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story seriously needs some proofreading. Just too many inconsistencies. A can of beer becomes a bottle, etc. Also, all the name mix-ups. Just too many unforced errors. A four star story became...Three stars.

JPB

secretsalsecretsal7 months ago

"So, I should divorce you for being stupid?"

For being THAT stupid, hell yeah. Unless Jimmy likes them stupid, in which case he's hit the jackpot.

Just need to keep her from walking into signposts.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Once an idea is in someone head it's there forever. Think about it..

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

I have to agree with secretsal you should divorce someone being that damn stupid and the anon that said once a idea is in someone head its always there he is also correct to a point as I have previously said about this story what is the hidden problem in the marriage to her cause this is where anon comment is correct that idea will remain in her head until her issue with her marriage is taken care of or until she fucks another guy making her husband watch those are the only ways the idea won't be in her head

willyk1212willyk12126 months ago

stupid yes for sure

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@PhoenixLoee1981 et al: So a person is always burdened by an idea that will always grow out of control? Are you talking about humans? Or some other life form? Just curious. And btw does that include fantasies? It think a lot of us guys woukd be guilty then. Does it include any type of thought? Everything is doomed to.become an obsession? Do you think we need thought police? 1984 anyone? Or.just get the torches and pitchforks ready! There be witches to burn!

Personally I liked how the author handled the story. She got talked into asking for something stupid. Husband vigorously dissented. He talked to Bill. And then was planning to get evidence for Rhonda to see that it was not something for them. And it definitely was not. Rhonda was as sickened by it as the MC. Maybe the reconciliation was too abrupt. But it can be worked out. And it did in this fictional story. Felt.sorry for Bill. The author showed the dark side of what is certainly a perverted sexual trope, i.e. forced cuckolding.

4 stars because the name swaps were rough and the reconciliation too simplistic.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Btw the original quote about "almost" was by Frank Robinson the Hall of Famer and printed in early 70s in the New York Times. He used "close" instead of "almost" and only spoke about horseshoes and hand grenades.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

To the anon that posted 6 days ago about my last comment I get what you are saying here is the issue though having a fantasy or even thoughts is different than actually asking outright to do something that is completely stupid and do you honestly believe that a woman is so naive to allow herself to honestly believe that all men would go for that if you do your stupid no damn body is that naive the fact that she allowed herself to believe it without a doubt says there is a issue in her marriage somewhere rather it is her mind that she fully believes is real or there is truly a real issue if its in her mind its not going to be fixed without her acting on the issue however yes he should have divorced her all she would have done is create a trust issue in there marriage if a wife was to pull the shit she did in this story a man would divorce her cause he would have no trust left for her he will always wonder if she is fucking some other guy behind his back you say 1984 and so on no my thoughts is what a man would do even now days however its clear you don't think the way a man would all i have to say is get yourself a pi to follow your wife cause she is cheating on you if i can tell you are a cuck bitch by your comment your wife can definitely tell which means she is definitely fucking around on you cause a woman wants a man as her husband not a cuck bitch that's why a woman cheats on a man

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn Renee and Jake were more fucked up than the average people that lure innocents into cucking. Raping and conspiracy to murder? Yikes. Rhonda really was stupid and blind as a bat to be lured in by such a psychotic bitch. Why do all these wives in the stories listen to their friends over their husband? It feels so off.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Jimmy, how would you like to be my cuckold?"

"I would hate that, and I want a divorce."

END

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

It was pretty good. I feel like this story was like a tijuana bible against the evils of reading shitty cuck born on Literotica. Top work.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was a great story detailing the dangers of cuckolding. I loved it and give it 5 stars. From what I can deduce from this story and the other research that I have done, cuckolding is a process where the wife gets to fuck other men and the husband has to watch. She is in total control of the relationship in a Dom and Sub way. I cannot understand this relationship at all but it is clear to me that it is all one-sided. This relationship benefits the woman in the marriage at the expense of the man. In fact, it leads me to the other lifestyle choice that I find troubling – wife sharing. I do not know the percentage but what I found out was that while 25% of men fantasize about their wives fucking other men, only 9% of men actually experience their wives fucking other men. It is said that 99% of the time, the wife sharing comes at the husband’s initiative, not the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Five stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great read. 5 stars. I'll never ever understand the cuckold lifestyle ever. even if the husband and I'm saying the word husband lightly no real husband would ever agree to that sort of thing, infact why even get married at all if they are into those things.it is not a marriage at all. In fact it spits on all things a marriage stands for. And the pathetic man who gets aroused watching other man fuck their wife, they seriously have a scarred past or something is seriously wrong with their head case closed.

MarrttyMarrtty4 months ago

Liked the story well written but the wife was an insane hoe. Just the suggestion was grounds for a divorce.

dgfergiedgfergie4 months ago

A good 5 star story. Hard to believe there are people like that in this world but there are. The protagonists got what they deserved and more

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Rhonda was a bitch who got away

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa3 months ago

And with that I have read all of ST's stories and pretty much entertained by all of them. 5* in this one. Now to finish up all of the February Sucks sequels before ST had the audacity to drag me into his world.

OlefishermanOlefishermanabout 2 months ago

U all spin a good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I enjoyed this one, although knowing ST1956 (from past stories) I knew it would end badly for Renee and Jack. Didn't know if Rhonda would escape unscathed or not until the end.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...