You Wanted This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I collapsed in post sex exhaustion, I said, "I'm so sorry. I didn't last long enough for you to cum too."

I felt such a letdown.

She stroked my hair and said, "Don't worry, I really don't mind. I just love how you enjoyed fucking and reclaiming me."

I had to agree with her. It was quite the thrill.

I asked her, "Did you enjoy last evening?"

She said, "Absolutely. Would you like me to do it again, or would you rather I didn't."

I smiled and replied, "only if you want to."

With that, she reached over to her bedside cabinet and picked something up.

She turned to me with that awful chastity device in her hand and said with a naughty grin, "Now go and shower, then put this back on. You must have accidentally dropped it in the hotel last night."

"l-I thought last night was just a fantasy night. It was great fun, but you want this contraption on me again?"

"Yes, all of the time, unless I give you permission to remove it." she firmly said.

This is now our sex life.

She looked right at me, and said, with a tone of finality.

"You wanted this."

12