You Were a Good Girl Today

Story Info
First time meet up.
1.3k words
3.93
8.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bic255
bic255
3 Followers

I arrived at my destination at 9:05 am, it's a hotel about 14 minutes away from my current hotel. This one however was dead, not a person in sight.

I take a moment to collect my nerves and drink some water before I walk into the hotel and search for room 164. I'm right on time, actually a few minutes fashionably late but it's perfectly timed with when I told her I would arrive. Which to be honest was a total guess at the time, but I made it work.

I knock three times and step back a little bit. I take off my sun glasses and make a stupid smile and then I hear the deadbolt of the door unlock and the door gently opens to the most beautiful smile on such a sexy woman. I remember looking at this tall sexy white woman with long golden blonde hair. She was still shorter than me and absolutely gorgeous. She looked just like her photos and she made the softest moans when I hugged her and then kissed her. I knew when I heard the sounds she was making, she was eager to get laid.

We sat in the bed, made some small talk. Just enough to get comfortable, it was during this chit chat time that I began to notice how stunning and blue her eyes are with her strong dark lashes, they popped in such a sexy way. I could not wait to caress her. I remember she reached out to my leg at the same moment I was reaching in between hers. I could kiss her all day. It's like our bodies were in tune with each other. As I grabbed the back of her neck and became more forceful, she ran her fingers through my hair. This made me even more turned on, I don't know any other way to describe it other than she just had sexual energy and I was loving it.

Before I arrived she has asked me how I wanted her to dress up? Lingerie or pajamas. To be honest, it doesn't matter, I plan on taking them off as soon as I get there but I want to see what she has in mind. I tell her "dealers choice" and let myself be surprised. She was wearing a soft golden colored top with spaghetti straps and silky bottoms, kind of like short shorts. The kind that are super cute on girls and that's especially true for this one. After the second or third make-out session she asks me to get more comfortable. I step back and let my shorts hit the ground. Now I'm just wearing a black shirt and thin boxers. With almost perfect timing she reached for my growing cock and my hand went between her legs to start rubbing her clit.

We made out, touched and I fingered her. I made it a point to get her wet. I want her to cum from my hands first, before my mouth and before my cock. I already jerked off before I came over this morning, this was all about her. I want to feel her soak this bed and leave me covered in her juices. I didn't have to ask, I figured out she likes her clit rubbed. At least that's how she was getting off today. She we riding my hand and sucking my lips as we made out. Until she lost all focus on kissing and just leaned back and begged me not to stop the motion that was racing through her wet and flowing pussy.

"How do you want me?" Was the question she was immediately asking me. "I want you on top of me." I simply reply. She moves into position a we continue to lock lips. She rubs her clit on my naked and hard cock. Sliding back and forth. I know this move, I've had girlfriends in the past that got off with rubbing their clits on something hard, like my cock that was pinned between us. It was stiff and not going anywhere. She rubbed up and down until I could feel about orgasm coming on, I assisted with my fingers and helped push her over the edge. She was so wet and juicy, I was in heaven. My goal is to bring her to cum multiple times before I bust my only nut of the morning.

I am so glad she was weird like me because at one point after she had an orgasm or two. I wanted to feel her body, her energy and make as much contact as possible. I moved into position to cuddle her and squeeze her tight. Feeling her warm, naked body against mine was memorizing. As much as I want to pump my dick into her and blow my load, I actually want a connection more. I know I'm going to cum. I'm not worried about that. Now I'm kind of happy the person I'm exchanging fluids with is actually a good soul. She was so comforting and it felt so natural to hold her tight.

Cuddling leads to making out which itself leads to more serious action. I remember the feeling of holding the back of her head while our lips are locked and she grabs my cock only to insert it into her warm wet pussy. She felt so good as my head rubbed inside of her. My goal still hasn't changed, this is all about her. Now I want to use my dick to make her cum. We've totally skipped past the past where I want to taste her pussy and lick her to orgasm. I don't think she cared to be honest. It seemed like she was ready for a strong dicking and that's exactly what she got. I had so much fun stuffing her from any position. She was down for them all too. At one point I recall pulling her legs up and railing her from the top, I'm not sure if her came over me at the time but I think I may have picked up a new fetish. She feet were obviously clean but cute little toes so I licked them, then sucked her big toe on each foot. Part of this is uncharted territory, the other is reading her reaction, well she's not ticklish and actually she kinda seems like she's into it.

She whispers in my ear she wants me to cum inside her but she asks me what I want. Where do I want to cum? She has me so worked up, so unbelievably horny I let my guard down and I confessed a secret to her. "What are your thoughts on snowballs or cream pies?" She knew exactly what I was talking about and in the most sexy voice said "oh you want me to suck your dick and feed your cum back to you, sure!" I took that opportunity to grab her viberating dildo on the night stand and shove it in her mouth as I'm still fucking her brains out. She turns the toy on and sticks it inside her and moves her mouth to my cock. Now I may have only came once in her pussy but she made me orgasm multiple times. There is a trick to sending your orgasm up your body instead of out your dick. She did exactly that to me a few times that morning.

My dick wanted to be back inside her. I know she's kinky and down to fulfill any fantasy I ask but I wanted to feel the warmth of her body wrapped around my cock. I wanted to feel her juices run down my dick and down my ass crack. As I'm on top I feel myself slipping into my final orgasm. I've felt her cum on me multiple times this morning, it's now my time to give in and let my balls unload into the pretty girl. I cum and pump my load deep into her before I lay next to her to cuddle and deepen our connection.

We took a shower. One more of my favorite activities to do together. I enjoy the intimacy of caressing her body and lathering her up. I grab her and pull her close while whispering in her ear "You were a good girl today Kailey."

bic255
bic255
3 Followers