All Comments on 'Your Wife is Going to Get Fucked'

by shivadancer

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yet another weak and pathetic male

What is it about the current crop of stories in this section, should be called wimps and sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a wonderful day !!!!!!!!!!!!

Two new baboons on Cuckerotica............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What crap

Who is this chucky writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
smiling

been to a party or three with some same action thanks for the memory

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Just some questions...

Just some questions: 1st - What white man would describe another man's cock as: "his thick black snake"? 2nd - Two men were ready to fuck another man's wife and they were "two gentlemen"? 3rd - They didn't know each other and even if this is a fantasy world, they fucked his wife without protection? 4th - He was with another woman without panties in his lap, and didn't fuked her? 5th - The two men that had used his wife as a cheap whore, in the end held her "lovingly"? 6th - Was this a one time expirience or he had lost her to the two "gentlemen"? A lot of issues to be a good story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I guess

Fucking two dogs could be worse - maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
interracial

so don't want to read this bs

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic 5* story

I loved the sex and the build up to it in this story. This was an excellent 5* story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Everything anyone could want in a story

Oooooh, just what I've always dreamed of. If only I could go to a party, get really fucked up, have two fine animals use me for a cum dump and watch my husband finger fuck some slut. That would be so awesome. It's just every woman's fantasy. If only they had pissed on her or made her lick their assholes it would have been perfect. Maybe even get the husband to suck their cocks and eat their cum out of me. That would have made this perfect. More, more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Category

This should be interracial. It would then be judged by readers who like that type of story. but I will grade you down for the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So now his wife is a cheating slut

And her pussy is a fetid swamp of disease. And you thought this made for a good story? Why did she want to screw two black men? Why did her husband agree to pimp her out? This was just a suck and fuck and not a good one. Your descriptive passages were neither sexy or erotic. Not good. 1 star only because negative stars are available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid nigger bullshit.

How come I don't know anybody that thinks this would be a good time, fun, hot, good for their marriage? Perhaps because I don't hang out with retard perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nigger lover

Ly down with niggers, wake up picking nits

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am amazed...

...at the number of commenters who harp on STDs, Yes, STDs exist, and there are too many of them, but come on! The vast majority of the stories posted here are fucking FICTION! And not every swinger or cheater in the real world is infected with horrible viruses. Give this shit a rest, please! Just rate the story on how well you enjoyed it or how well it was written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
STD free swinger group

Closed Circular Swinger group, where the partitipiants have sex bareback only with the group members. The cheating here is when a member has sex outside of the group mainly bareback with risk of STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My guestion is how could you look at yourself in the mirror the next day.

I guess buy lots of cheep booze and put up a baskerball goal cause your house is going to be full of niggers from here out, good luck bitch, you are going to need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Are you married to a woman who would or has done this?

Better you than me, yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LW story that got a 5 from me

I love the idea of her being fucked and the husband knowing about it~!! Eat shit annony!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Annony's wife had a grup of brothers overto fuck her just before she let annony eat her out!!

Then she left his sorry ass and took annony for everything she could get,. That's why annony hates loving wife's but has to read them he is as fag trying to relive the night he sucked nigger cum out of his wife's holes all of them

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Wow

This was EXTREMELY well written. I could actually see what was happening in my mind's eye. Not many people who write can achieve that. Some people tell a story. Other's paint a picture with words. A great author does both.

Have to give credit where it is due. Nice story. Very hot.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Ignore the clearly racists comments.

If they could write a better story, they would instead of posting barely readable comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Of course they are racist...

But so is the stereotype big black buck who wants skanky middle aged suburban white women.

And the wimpy white guy who gets off on that.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
regardless of race, age, sex, or relationship

If some one said that to me, and tried that with my partner, they would be told,

try it and you are the one who will be fucked.

If she said that was up to her, not me, I would take back her rings, the keys to the car and house, and say goodbye.

HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
Great

I really don't understand why stories like his evoke so much venom in some, mostly anonymous, readers. It was well written, with unusually fluid and sensual phrasing. The sex was hot, and 5 people clearly had a lot of fully consensual sexual fun. What's not to enjoy. Please keep writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hot story but I agree with rightbank

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Not bad, but ...

A fairly decent portrayal of Sweetie getting into Strange in a BIG way. BUT, Lynn's promise (presumably she personally knew of what she spoke?) was NOT carried out. Yes, Sweetie got fucked, but she did NOT get Really FUCKED! And her Bulls did NOT make her their slut. As a matter of fact, she controlled much of the fellating and most of her coitus!

Worse, as an erotic tale, there was almost no tension. Hubby admitted (to Lynn, early on) that he had discussed extramarital sex with Sweetie, but they had not acted on it (up to the evening of this tale.). So, Hubby will NOT be objecting, or conflicted, or even concerned for her health or safety. And her Bulls are NOT really seducing Sweetie ... they are teasing her. The only drama may only be in THEIR minds as they proceed slowly so as to not spook Sweetie.

This would fare better in Group Sex or Erotic Coupling. The resolution of her adventurous exploit in the couple's continuing relationship (the heart of LW, in my opinion) has ALREADY been settled long before this story even starts!

3.5. Going to give this initial opening a 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Give it a fucking rest bonnie!

Authors should delete your comments immediately, would save themselves a lot of one star ratings. Your comments are not only negative but useless. 1* for allowing her stupid comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4.25/5.0 = 85% = A- NOT BAD FOR ONE'S FIRST STORY

You created 2 memorable female characters: Karri & Lynn. (I fancied Lynn. Plz include her in another story.)

Those of us who read the story with due attention noticed that the husband cares about Karri and, in his voyeuristic way, participates in her adventure. Karri has fun but goes back to her hubby to be loved and worshiped.

Some comments were very constructive, offering valuable feedback. I personally liked javmor79's comments on 11/13/15 (both were "bang on"!)

indysubmaleindysubmaleover 8 years ago
well done

Well written and extremely erotic. Kudos to the author! Hopefully you are thick skinned and able to tolerate the trolls who have nothing better to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i loved it.

I thought this story was very hot, and the imagery was very good. Thank you for it, and I hope to see more from you.

FrederickMillerFrederickMillerover 8 years ago
Awesome Title

The title just really pulls you in. It is descriptive and exciting and mysterious.

watcher_ukwatcher_ukalmost 8 years ago
fed up with stupid comments

What is the matter with all these 'anonymous' idiots. There is no Booker prize to be won here. If the story is a turn on and gets you hard, then it has done its job. Give the writer some credit for his imagination. If you don't like it, just go on to the next one or write a better one yourself.

I enjoyed it, it got me hard and gt me off, so I am happy. Well done shivadancer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuckold

Another stupid cuck with his brains in his cock end.

Karri wasn't well and truly fucked no anal, although at one time I thought she may have had two in the vagina then I'm sure she would have felt well and truly fucked.

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

When are we going to see astory about a black bitch getting white-ed lol

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Great story

Wife and I play this way when we're out of town. She will flirt with couples and let it be known that we play games.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I guess she wanted a divorce

Hubby flipped open his phone, took a couple of pictures, went home, packed and filed for a divorce the next day. Why would he allow his slut wife to risk HIS life too? This was just stupid and should have been posted in IR. Awful.

1 star

KaraSweetKaraSweetover 5 years ago
Well done

Good short story. If people only knew how hot it really was to not be so jealous of their spouse when it comes to sex. My husband has allowed me to play without any jealousies others have because of trust and love. Thanks for the read

Kara Sweet.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 5 years ago
Very Well Written and Quite Descriptive

I enjoyed the hauntingly beautiful prose as both women surrendered to their desire. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
💤 😴 💤 Ahhhha what? Who? Ahhh 💤 😴

Finish?! 💤 gaaaawwwwd it was so good boring that I 😴 💤

Write some more please, I sense some insomnia to overcome.

💤 😴 💤. Good Ni . g .. ht ... 💤

tralan69ertralan69erover 4 years ago
Good "story"

5*'s and 5*'s for comment from bonnietaylor2.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Great

How could it fail, after the best first line of any story that I have ever read

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

The story of a misguided author who pairs racist tendencies with cuckolding! Even you should know that racism is one of the most devious tendencies of our time! But when I read your story I come to the realization that you simply lack the intellect to recognize this!

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Sometimes it's nice to read such funny and mindless comments. It seems to me that you have a huge racist problem.

With best regards bonnietaylor2

The ugliest variety of our time is racism. You should work on your problem urgently. Remember, in January the other racist (Trump) is out of the window and you have no more support !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this story tremendously. Your opening line was priceless, and it certainly got our attention: "Your wife" Lynn whispered, her soft lips tickling the edges of my ear as she spoke, "is going to get really fucked."

Karri’s seduction was even hotter because hubby was on the other couch watching everything. The sex scene was super charged because, as Lynn whispered to hubby, "Oh god, they're making her their slut." My wife cheered them on when she read that!

You wrote, “I could tell that Karri was close to losing it. She had now succeeded in forcing half of the huge black snake into her greedy hole. …he gave a hard thrust, driving his full length up into her spasming tunnel. She yelled out in pleasure, as he pistoned her mercilessly.”

When a white wife, like Karri, yells out in pleasure, the black lover(s) knows he is reprograming her sexuality. That is what happened with my wife. The easiest way to turn a white wife into a black cock slut is through pleasure.

If the wife is deeply satisfied, by a black lover, that will have the maximum effect on a white, married couple’s marriage. Over the years, several of my wife’s black lovers have confessed to us that part of their plan was to turn our marital sexual life upside down. And they certainly did!

That was a psychological twist I had not expected when first I suggested she try a black. Effectively they emasculated me and turned her into a hyper-sexualized woman, who only wants black snakes. Physically, I have become impotent by being caged 24/7. And my wife’s pussy and labia have been completely resized – even her female gynecologist noticed that!

There are all kinds of psychological and sociological lessons to be learned along the way. My wife is pretty adamant that white couples should be sexually dominated by black males. In that regard, we don’t consider this to be a racist story.

Great, unique, exciting story!

ehppmsehppmsabout 2 years ago

I have enjoyed reading your all stories, but always felt you finished them to soon I thought you should or could have expanded on them further and taken the players on further adventures, but still enjoyed them.

ehppmsehppmsabout 2 years ago

Having read all your entries I hope to see more from you very soon as I'll look forward reading them as I've added you to my favourites.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 2 years ago

And what reward did the Narrator get?

Cucked at best, daddy at worst.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

That was a hot little story there. 5 stars for getting me worked up.

In response to the anon below:

Take it from a girl who knows, the idea of "black mystique" is utter BS and perpetuated by the black community as a way to slight white people. There are many more big white cocks than black ones here in the states because there are more white people in the population. In porn, especially internet porn, you only see the big black ones on camera as there is no market for the lesser sized black ones. But you might say "why don't we see these big white ones?" Because they have careers, and families, and no desire to put their wares on display for millions to see. So there you have it, I will always stand up for my race, and gender, and husband, and family and convictions. No matter what.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The black myth. But a good story anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great storyline clean and beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bad, bad bad story.

The music is so loud that only the author can hear the voice of Lynn yet he can hear the" soft sweet sounds" his wife is making??? REALLY?? "Bubbling slit"????

This author should wait until he turns 18 before writing another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The truly sick shit some people find to be exciting is a sad commentary on our society.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nothing wrong with your wife enjoying a big cock, what the hell is wrong with everyone

DelsaDelsa7 months ago

Steamy. Dirty. Full of lust. A 10.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

my wife if she ever did this before the sun would rise the next day her life would come to an end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous