You will Always be in My Heart Ch. 02

Story Info
A Woman Remineses a First Love.
779 words
4.17
595
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walker68
walker68
13 Followers

*Story takes place in Ohio, in March 2019*

Tiffany sits as Abeni Gregory lays in the hospital bed alone, as she awaits to have her baby in March 2019.

Tiffany hands Abeni a notebook, as she steps out of the room, to get something to eat, leaving Abeni by herself.

She opens a notebook, and reads the last entry, written just days before.

Dearest Jason,

As I'm awaiting to have our baby, I can't help but feel that if I was to live forever, I could never tell you how very much I love you.

It seems that everyone has abandoned me, even my aunt, she disowned me, telling me that I am dead to her.

Everyone except for sweet Tiffany, act like we made a horrible mistake, or sin, why can't they see the beauty we saw in each other, and that all we ever wanted was to love one another and to be left the hell alone, why can't they understand.

I know you would want to share is precious moment with me, as were supposed to grow old together, that's what makes life so damn unfair, you not being here at my very side.

I wanted to show you the beauty that I saw in your heart, to love and share my life with you, giving you the glimpse of how beautiful our lives would have been.

There is a void in my heart, that only you can fulfill, each day is filled with such loneliness that is so painful to endure.

Memorial Day weekend seems just as it was just yesterday when we shared the love, we had for each other, that weekend started out with so much promise, and joy as you fixed that delicious breakfast sausage, as we were supposed to drive to Mississippi to visit my aunt.

I remember camping out the first night, so you could photograph the sun setting, and the dawn of the next morning.

Do you remember that first night when we went swimming nude in the lake, or that unforgettable picture we took, there we were standing by each other nude, it was such a precious innocent time in our lives, or how we made love for the first time.

I knew now as I knew then that we were meant to share our lives together, then, in the future, and forever, but we sometimes can't help in what happens sometimes can we?

Each night I still imagine you laying by my side as I hold you close to as I imagine that hill that we were to return many years from today.

The memory of you, will always be in my heart, at times it seems like you are here with me, holding my hand as you guide me throughout the night,

I often wonder dear heart, why didn't you ever tell me you were sick, that you had a history of strokes, was it because you thought you weren't as bad as you thought you were or was it that you didn't want me to worry, whatever the reason I'm sure you did it because you thought it was the right reason, I just wish I could tell, and show you how much I love each and every day of your life.

I wanted to hold you in my arms, so you could feel safe, to wake up by your side, to hold hands as we shared our love with each other, each day seems to be filled with tears, and fear, fear of being alone, God what I wouldn't do to have you in my arms once more, to kiss your sweet lips, to become one as we made love.

Each day is filled with dread, and gloominess that I find it hard to describe, the pain and sadness is at times too much to bear.

Just having you at my side would make me feel that I, no we could do and overcome whatever comes our way, each night I pray that someday we could be together once more, never to have to part ever again.

Death will never stop me from loving you, for I will then, now, and forever, I will always love you for eternity.

You will always be in my heart,

Love Forever,

Abeni Gregory.

She closes the notebook, while a lone tear falls from her eyes, and Tiffany walks into the room.

Epilogue:

Bayo Gregory, Abeni and Jason's baby was born at midnight.

Abeni's family still want no contact.

The court ordered Jason's house, business, and car valued over 2.5 million to Abeni Gregory.

Abeni published a book of photographs and history of popular caverns of the world.

walker68
walker68
13 Followers